All Comments on 'Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 01'

by HornyHubbie

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

to the previous anonymous

Go fuck yourself with your eroticism - it's not the point, you pathetic wanker!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous story...dude could be a sperm donor without the sex, but to play along with the premise, the wife and other hubby should at least be present in the room to ensure its clinical. The protagonist is not remotely likeable, just a self-centered, egotistical clod. A caricature of a man that is not interesting to read about. Maybe try a thesaurus too...there are other descriptive words besides "cunt" for a pussy.

farmboy1944farmboy1944almost 2 years ago

Excellent. Very believable. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good story until they started to compare spouses. That killed it for me. The plot was not about that. Having fun while doing it is one thing but comparing the partners and putting down is another. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The purpose of the story was to make a baby not to destroy two marriages. I see this is going that way. A family destroyed, a husband heartbroken and then what? Who is going to win and be happy in the second part? The cheating couple?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Did you climax for my cock, like I came for your delicious cunt?" Who the fuck talks like that. Yes baby, fill my cunt up with the hot cum from your big cock. Give me a break. The writer must be a virgin and never actually made love to a real woman and not a blow-up doll. A friend called his wife a cunt once or referenced her vag as a cunt and she almost divorced him over it. He laughed and said "I'll never say that again." The story was good but make the dialogue a little realistic. But the guy was proud of his 7" thick cock (he made reference to it about a dozen times). Hope you learn to be more realistic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Two unlikable characters. Hubby2 (John) and Sweetie2 (Natasha) There is no plausible reason H2 + S2 would not have reviewed her restrictions before taking them to S1 + M2. Most peckers are not heat-seeking missiles. Getting to the correct orientation for initial entry is easier with the motivated PussyPerson guiding. And S2 should know that about her earliest Pokers. S2 comes across as trying to torpedo her best friend’s baby chance. And 5 shots over 6-10 days wastes the first and last SpermSwamp. One shot, one day before mezelmerz, every 28 days would be a better plan, and testing would let S1 know when she was preggers!

Small technical point … Ejaculation does NOT shoot sperm into the uterus… nor even into (or at) the cervix. Semen is deposited to the floor of the vagina, sometimes off the vagina terminus. The cervix is on the roof of the vagina, near it’s end. If the female orgasms, the contractions dip the vag-side of the cervix down into the pooled baby-batter. The mucus plug in the cervix prevents entry into the uterus of the vast majority of the swimmers.

The comment by S1 about not realizing she was not really cumming with H1 helps explain why, along with low sperm count, H1 was unsuccessful. Too few sperm, on S1’s vagina floor, and the her cervix not dipping to help them along the way.

Yeah, Natasha was unrealistic about emotions and sex, but John was trying to damage his wife’s relationship with her best friend. Shame.

4*

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Wow. I'm not going to write a book about your story like the last person did. These people need to lighten up. It's just a story. Anyway I liked the story. I thought it was hot. And believe me from personal experience I know these things do happen

USMCVetUSMCVetabout 1 year ago

Unfinished series. It’s good but Don’t bother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only way to have a baby naturally is the come a cheating whore? What about artificial insemination? That would give a marriage a far better chance of success. What's with theses shit stories centering on that dumbass premise?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Sex was pretty bland, but probably it had to be the first time they did it.

Four stars.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos3 months ago

She sounds 10 times prettier than Natasha to be perfectly honest c:

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Big mistake. I would have never agreed to this. I would just have to lose a friend. What about artificial insemination? They could have used him as a sperm donor. Or just go to a sperm bank and use someone else. Why talk shit about the other spouses? If if continues they're going to end destroying two marriages.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Unless I missed something, having one child, then another then twins makes 4, not 3?

Awkward subject, but decently written.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Oo boy, people never learn do they? I foresee much cheating and heartbreak in the future. *unzips* Righto, onto the next chapter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous