Cumming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers

"Go on, Robbie. Don't stop now!" I said it loudly enough to make her flinch. She practically ran across the 20 feet separating the two houses and ducked behind the corner of their storage shed. She loped the remaining distance to their back door and waited for me, looking around wildly.

I walked towards her slowly, enjoying the moment. I gestured for her to stand up straight and not cover herself. She hesitated and then did as I suggested, her breasts standing out proudly, the sun catching golden highlights in her triangle of hair. The excitement had raised a small sheen of sweat on her. "Hold it, Robbie. Don't move." I pulled up the camera and started a slow pan of her, framed in the doorway of her own house, buck naked, her face a portrait of arousal. Clicking the camera off, I stepped back a little. "Open your legs a little."

She turned and spread her legs open, baring her pussy for me. I reached between us, slipping my finger into her, feeling her warm wet flesh. She moaned when I penetrated her a little deeper, and moaned again as I slipped it out across her clit. She had coated it with a slick film. She watched me as I slipped it into my mouth and licked it clean. It was the first time I'd tasted her and it made me hard. It made me want to fuck her right on the doorstep of her house. She could see the effect on me, shrinking back a little, but she kept her legs open. An amazing student.

I handed her her clothes, so she could get out her key.

"Alright," I said, following her inside after a moment. "You've got about 8 hours until your folks get back. Let's see what kind of mess you've left them. Unh unh." I stopped her as she was about to put her clothes back on. "You just took a shower and you're going to put on your dirty running shorts? I don't think so," I admonished. "Nope. Naked here for now, til we're certain the place is ship-shape."

What a joy to sit in a chair and watch her clean up. Dishes into the sink, clothes and books and videos lying around, tidied up. Each time she bent over, I admired the shape of her ass, the way her breasts hung, her every movement. I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit, and I was afraid it would turn into blue-balls if I didn't get some relief. We moved from the den to the kitchen where she made fast work of the dishes and counters. Every time she wiped with a sponge, her breasts would jiggle a little. I knew she was getting off on my watching. She would look up and then quickly down to see the bulge in my pants, her tongue licking her lips. She wanted to see me. Bad. Soon enough she would be asking me. Soon enough.

Then to the basement, to the 'scene of the crime.' Ashtrays and trash all over the place. In no time she had scooped it all up into bags. She grabbed a vacuum and ran it over the carpet, careful to get under the cushions, just in case. I've never understood why I enjoy watching a naked woman do simple chores, but it was almost too much for me. Before we went upstairs to her bedroom I stopped her.

"Robbie."

She looked at my cock.

"You've been licking your lips since the moment we came in the door. What do you want?"

She couldn't say it, but I knew it was on the tip of her tongue.

"I really don't want to have to ask again. What do you want?" I pushed my hips forward a little to accentuate the bulge.

Her tongue came out again, unconsciously, until she caught herself and blushed. "Please...sir. Please don't make me say it."

Ahhhh...such sweet torture. "Say what?"

"Please...no." She shook her head, but kept her eyes on my bulge.

I waited. Patient. She would see I was a kind employer. The games would be as much fun for her as for me. Each time she wilted at the suggestion, I got stiffer. An interesting asymmetry.

"Sir," she said, her eyes looking straight at my bulge. "May I please take you into my mouth?" She shivered as she said it, her eyes closing slightly; the sound of her own voice echoing words she couldn't believe she had uttered.

"That was a very nice start, Robbie. Let's see if you can do a little better. What exactly do you want of mine?"

"Please, sir, may I take your...cock...into my mouth?" She had presumed that was what I wanted and made a motion to undo my jeans.

"Better. Hold on a sec." I stopped her hands between us. "You ever do any Yoga?"

The question completely confused her. She hesitated and nodded her head slowly, not sure where this was going.

"Okay. Bend over to a Modified Monkey."

She placed her hands on the floor, her ass pointing up in the air. Flexible and athletic. Nice.

"Now straighten your back and lift up a little – you know the thing before going into a lunge?"

She did and did – lifting her back and shoulders. Taking her hands I placed them on her bare ass cheeks, spreading them open. She was straining to keep from tipping over, and I'm sure her low back was feeling it. On top of the physical strain I'm sure the position was humiliating. It made me want to jump her.

"Okay. Tell me again what it is you want. Your first tries were okay...but not quite...ummmm...explicit? enough. Know what I mean?" I stepped back and looked at her, letting her get a good picture of the bulge she would soon be tasting. "Holding your ass cheeks open...how does that make you feel?" I needed to hear her; to know how self-conscious I was making her.

She thought about it, her eyes sliding sideways and then back to my cock. "Exposed, Sir." She whispered it.

"Yes. That's right. This is part of the discipline I mentioned at the house. You will hold yourself open for me, especially your asshole, when I think you need to be reminded about who is the boss. Now. About what it is you were asking. Pretend I'm not quite getting it..."

She pursed her lips and blushed, realizing what I wanted from her and she shook her head slightly. But she never looked up from my cock.

"Sir? I really want to do you a favor. Would you be kind enough to let me kneel down and take your rock-hard cock into my mouth so I can taste your cum?"

"Hoo hoo!" I clapped my hands, smiling. "Spoken like a true slut! Robbie! I didn't know you had it in you! That was a fantastic first step!"

Annoyance followed by pride followed by shame sped across her face. She was still holding her ass wide open, slightly bent at the waist and just looking at my crotch. She raised her eyebrows as if to say "So?"

"Again." I said, sitting down on a nearby sofa.

"Sir," she started again, as if a student reading her primer in a one-room school house. "You have been very kind to me and I would like to do you a favor. May I please suck on your rock-hard cock until you shoot cum down my throat?"

I could see the effect her words were having on her, or maybe it was the physical exertion of holding her body straight out with her hands spreading her ass wide open. Her breathing had deepened, getting more erratic, her tongue spending as much time outside her mouth as in.

"See if you can walk forward like that," I crooked my finger silently at her, letting her know she wasn't to move her hands. She waddled over, annoyed and amused at the silliness of how she was forced to walk.

"A proper cock-sucker," I began my lecture, "can peel a man's clothes off with just her teeth and lips. I don't expect you to do that today, on your first time, but before long, you will be able to undress a guy just with your lips and teeth. Give it a try."

Realizing I expected her to keep her hands on her ass, she lowered to her knees – her athletics would come in handy – I could see that, leaning forward to put her mouth on my belt buckle. I watched her eyes try to focus at her nose as she opened her mouth to let her teeth clutch at the leather overlap. She pulled back and successfully loosened the tongue of the belt. In no time she had it undone, exposing the more difficult challenge: the metal button at the waistband.

She tried several different approaches, each ending in failure.

"Fuck!" she swore silently. She struggled not to look up at me, the need to ask for help clearly written on her face even from my vantage point.

"You were doing so well, Robbie. You got my belt undone, you worked hard at undoing my button. It's a bit of a challenge, I know, and you'll clearly have to practice to get it right. But...wait a second...I've forgotten why you're doing this at all. Can you remind me?"

Confused to the point of needing to confirm I wasn't losing my mind, she looked up at me, and then realized she'd blown it once again. She looked back down, shaking her head at how stupid she was being.

"Please Sir. You have been so indulgent and so helpful to me. You've been nothing short of an altruist, helping me out of a really stupid spot I've put myself in. I truly want to return the favor. Would you let this miserable servant take your rock hard cock into my mouth so that I can suck your hot cum down my undeserving throat?"

She said it without a hint of sarcasm – as if laying it on thick would help reduce the possibility of punishment for all of the stupid mistakes she'd made. Up until that point, I wasn't sure how much I was going to punish her – this wasn't so much about the punishment – but after that woeful attempt at submissiveness I felt a small rage begin to burn. This girl was trying to play me, and I knew I had to set the situation straight.

"Let me help you," I said, moving my fingers to the button, just in front of her lips. I stopped and waited, watching her eyes cross on my knuckles. "What can I do to help you?"

"Please, Sir." She said it softly. "Can you open your trousers so I can get my wet mouth around your hard cock?"

I flipped open the button and pulled my hand away.

She moved her mouth forward, her teeth gripping my zipper and pulled my fly open. The bulge of my cock pushed my cotton briefs into the open patch.

"Robbie," I stopped her with my hand. "You understand where this is going, right?"

She didn't look up, determined now to get her mouth full of me.

"You are agreeing to be my servant...mmm...'Personal Assistant' would be a better title I think. A little of this, a little of that. Right?"

She nodded slightly, her eyebrows raised at the delay.

"On the one hand, this is a nice little game – it's turning you on, and as you can see, or will see in a moment, it's turning me on. But every game has rules, and I need to know you know the limits. For your safety, one limit is your safe word – 'Turtle.' Before your mouth is filled with my cock, and you won't be able to utter a word, you'll need a safe song – a tune you can hum."

Before I could go on she started humming the 1812 Overture.

I laughed a little. "Really?" She nodded, still humming. "Okay, Tchaikovsky it is – you can stop now. There's something else, though, that's bothering me a little: You don't seem to be taking this as seriously as I need you to be."

She started to protest but I put my finger over her mouth.

"Shhhh. Just listen for a second, and then you can show me how serious you are when you use your mouth to do what you say you're hoping to do. Here's the thing: we don't have the same stakes in this game. Like in poker – every player antes up the same amount so that the game starts out even. But the stakes aren't equal here – you are 18 with nothing to lose except a little punishment from your parents and maybe some questionable looks from your friends. But I have some standing in the neighborhood and community – not only with your parents but with others as well. I'm getting the sense that you think you can breeze through this and have a few kinky stories to tell. Here's the deal, though Robbie: if you don't take this seriously, I'm going to pull out and let your folks see the videos from last night and today. Do you understand my concerns?"

She just shook her head, her eyes tearing up a little. "Please, Sir. Let me suck your cock and show you how good I can be. I want to learn. You told me you could show me how to be better at this, and that's what I want. I'm sorry if I let you think I wasn't serious. What do I need to do to be more serious?"

My mouth practically dropped at the apologetic tone. She was trying so hard and she sounded so sincere she either was a budding Oscar nominee or she really meant it. Still, she needed to understand I had a lot to lose, she was making far too many mistakes and she had to find a way to make the stakes more even.

"You understand you've disobeyed me several times, just in the last few minutes, right?"

She nodded, her eyes closing. I watched a tear trail down her cheek. Shit this was heaven.

"I gave you some very simple instructions – face only my cock, address me with respect and don't protest what I ask of you. In the last 10 minutes alone, I've counted over 10 times where at least one of these simple instructions was violated." I was letting a little of that rage bubble up for effect. It seemed to be working; she slumped a little. "If I can't trust you to do even these little things I ask, how can I trust you can do the biggest thing of all – keep this secret? I'm trying to figure out a way to keep the balance here, Robbie. Where your risk is balanced against mine. Right now, for example, I have a pretty nasty video of you giving head in your parent's basement to a few guys who are smoking dope and drinking beer. Sure, you'll likely get seriously grounded, but think about them. They may be seeing jail time, if your parents get crazed about it, yeah?

"And what else do I have – some video of you masturbating while telling me your rape fantasy..."

She cringed a little at the way I made it sound so trivial. She had really trusted me with that one. I stroked her head a little to soften the blow.

"...and you exposing yourself outside your own home. The problem is that your parents will wonder who took those videos, right? And all you have to do is say: 'Mr. Torken, Mom. He made me do it'."

She was crying now, her eyes still focused on my crotch but the tears flowing. I didn't let up.

"And now...here...you're kneeling in front of me, your mouth ready to take my cock in it. This is the first time you'll have actually done anything to me. This is a big moment, Robbie. Here's where I need a little more confidence in your ability to keep this thing between us. More than that: I need you to tell me what it is that will guarantee you will keep your mouth shut about this."

"I...I don't know, Sir. I promise you I won't share this with anyone. What else can I do?" She leaned forward to take the waistband of my briefs in her teeth, but I stopped her.

"No. Not yet. That's not good enough." I couldn't believe I was the one stopping her from sucking me dry. My cock was so stiff, and it had been so long since I'd had any kind of sex at all that if she couldn't smell my pre-cum oozing out of me, then the oft-rumored highly sensitive female sense of smell was just that – a rumor.

She stiffened and shook her head slightly. "No," she said softly. "Please, Sir. Please. Trust me. I'll do whatever you ask. I've already agreed, right? I didn't have to come this far. I want to do this. I swear."

A fresh tear exited her right eye and I stared at it. What the fuck was she saying? There had to be something going on here that I had missed. It seemed, for the moment, I had all the cards, but I needed her to tell me why.

"Tell me, Robbie. Why can I trust you?"

She sobbed and squeezed her eyes closed. I could see her struggling to move her hands from her ass. She must be getting a little tired holding her cheeks open. "Please, Sir. You can't tell my parents about what I did the other night. They. Can't. Know. I will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen. I was an idiot, and I can't believe you taped me having sex with those boys!" The tears started flowing now, but she didn't move her eyes, her hands or her face from in front of my cotton briefs, now bulging out from the open zipper.

"What would happen, Robbie, if I told your parents? It wouldn't be that bad would it? They wouldn't beat you or anything, right? I mean – you're not a minor anymore. You have rights."

She shook her head violently. "NO! I'm sorry, Sir. No. No you don't understand. I....shit...I promise I'll tell you, but...but wouldn't you prefer I suck your cock first? You look so uncomfortable, and I'm trying so hard to please you."

She looked amazing: wretched and beaten, what little I could see of her. Her breasts peeked out from in front of her face, her hands still holding her ass cheeks open, her lips less than an inch from my member. I couldn't believe I was torturing myself by making her wait. It would have been so easy to give in. My cock was screaming in my head to let her have it, but I knew there was something amazing she wasn't telling me. Something that would make this all worthwhile.

"Tell your boss, Robbie. Tell me why I can trust you to do everything I ask. Why you won't go posting something stupid on Facebook, or let something slip at the dinner table about how sweet I am. What would my telling your parents about the other night do to you?"

She let out a long breath, and with it any remaining resistance. She sobbed a little, her shoulders shaking, but I could tell she was relieved; that she was giving up any remaining imagined sense of control. I hadn't expected things to go quite like this. The sudden rush of power made my head swell – both heads actually. I pulsed my cock and it caught her attention.

"I have an inheritance coming to me. From my grandmother. When I turn 21." She stopped as if that was enough to explain everything.

"Go on." I stroked the back of her neck, giving her the double sensation of being petted, and of the feelings to come when her head was on mine.

"And," she sucked in a sob, "and if they catch me having sex, again, they have the power to take it away from me."

"Again?" This was getting even more interesting.

She nodded. "I had a couple of boys over last summer. I let them play around a little and watched them jack off. My parents came home early. It was a real cluster." She had stopped crying, her breathing calmed down. "They lowered the boom and made changes to the inheritance. I was told it was all legal; that my grandmother had given them power of attorney until I became 21."

You gotta wonder why kids fuck up this way, you know? Here she was, looking at some kind of money...I wondered how much. "Is it a lot of money?"

"$500,000."

Here she was looking at a cool half a million and all she had to do was not fuck boys in her parents' house. How hard could that be? And yet, here she was again, stripped naked, her hands on her ass cheeks, her face ready to plant itself on an old fucker's cock. I love 18 year olds. Not only was she stupid enough to nearly blow her inheritance, she went and told me how much it was! I didn't have any interest in her money – I knew if she was going this far, she'd go a lot further to stop me on that front. But, it occurred to me, after she was done slurping me down, I would need a little more on tape to secure the deal.

"You've been very cooperative, Robbie. I would like it very much if you sucked my cock." I knew she wasn't lying. Some comments her dad had let slip over a barbeque or two had led me to believe his mother had been quite well off and that Robbie had been one of her pets. He seemed more amused by the idea than resentful, which led me to believe the old woman had left him plenty of dough of his own.

She practically jumped at my invitation, slipping her top teeth into the elastic waistband and tugging them over the top of my prick. As she pulled it down my shaft, my cock-head slid up against her nose. It felt wonderful spreading the drops of precum on her face.

When she couldn't stretch the material any further, she moved her teeth along the band to the side, pulling it down inch by inch, and then to the other side until she had gone to my hips, grabbing my jeans whenever she could. By the time she had worked her way around, she had exposed most of my erection and about half of my sac. The bristle of pubic hair poked at her as she tried to maneuver around. Finally, she was stuck, unable to get any more of my clothes off without my help. She could have started sucking on me, but I gathered she wanted to have me completely free before working me over.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
332 Followers