Cumming of the Sexcubus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This helped to awakened your

human side's emotional need to care for another, which resulted in a need for a companion and a lover, She touched you in way, no woman had ever done before."

"So I did love her?"

"Yes, my son, I knew that, when you didn't take her when you had a number of chances, instead you courted her. You had assumed the identity of a visiting 26 year old Scottish art student, Jonathan McTyler, who claimed to be under the sponsorship of a close friend of the Prince of Wales, a Mr. Charles Brunmell. When you finally took the young girl to the bedroom chamber, it was a tender night of sex, much less brutal, than your usual ravishing of a fair maiden at that time in your life."

"So I didn't kill her?"

"No, you truly cared for the girl, but you became uneasy dealing with your mounting feeling for Lady Patricia, so you decided, to break away from her emotionally maddening presence and informed her that you had a change of feeling for her, wouldn't see her again, and she was foolish to try to love you. You then told her you needed to return to England for reasons of family business."

"You did return to England, and started hunting new prey to see if your feelings for the noble born girl would remain strong."

With a terrible sense of dread, I ask the question...

" Did...I return to her?"

"Lady Patricia, knew you better than you knew your self, and some how knew you would return, and waited desperately for that storybook ending, But her family didn't have her faith, and to answer your questions. The Dela'Shay family, especially her parents, forced her into a secretly arraigned marriage to the rich head of the justice council, who could keep the family heads off the chopping block, and who would also donate a large sum of gold to their almost empty coffers. Unfortunately, the husband to be, insisted on a medical exam at his large estate in the country, to ensure he was, getting...unspoiled good."

With a sinking feeling, I can guess the next part of this Shakespearing tragedy.

"Son, are you ok?" (I nod my answer.) "Yes I understand, Any way, you can guess what should of happened, but no, not the way you think. The exam, of course showed she was no longer, a virgin and even worse she was with child...your."

Again In shock, my face a pale ashy white, I start to yell a response.

"Stop, let me finish, the self important and pompous lord, already drunk in celebration of his up coming wedding, on hearing the unwelcome news, the fool now self righteously enraged, informed your Lady Pat, that she was no longer a fit and proper bride for a gentleman, but there were other fates she could embrace...

"Wanton slutty whore, perchance you would be just as eager to open your tainted legs to my guards, and provide them with some wicked amorous sport and other equally sordid, lascivious amusements."

Then the closet sadist, chuckling cruelly to himself, added...

"Ah, and when your finish giving my very horny, well hung soldiers your sweet mouth, filthy cunt and hopefully still tight arse, I have several stallions in the state of rutting heat. ha,ha,ha."

"The young girl terrify at the vicious threats, and seeing the nine grim brutal, leering men standing just outside the entrance and the 20 plus other guards waiting eagerly outside in the court yard, and all of them quite ready to forcefully carry her away to their barrack to be tied eagle spread to some dirty cot; crudely fondled by their filthy hands, and her smooth skin and tender opening assaulted by foul smelling mouths and ultimately to experienced the continuous violent ravishment of her small vagina and the equally mindless invasion of her tight virginal anal opening, thinking of what was about to befall her, she ran back up the winding stair and back into the room of her exam, opened the doors to the balcony and jumped over the heavy railing...and fell from the third floor to her death.

The look of pure homicide fury on my now red face, stops my Sire, as he sees for himself, the reason why they took the unusual step of blocking my memories of the awfully death of my beloved, Pat.

"Back at the estate, the now quickly sobering and very worried Lord, thinking of his reputation, ordered his guards to take Patricia's cooling body out to the nearby bog, and throw it in to erase the evidence of her death, he gave her family a story about the girl going for a walk alone and getting trapped in the treacherous quicksand like mud. After expressing his sad remorse, he offered them ten thousand in gold, removed their names from the death list and finally, helped them to travel to the new world across the sea.

"When you finally discovered the fate of your sweet Patricia, you went insane, and the only way to give you peace, was to block out your memories of the tragic love affair. For that was the only way to prevent you from going back and doing something...that could have gotten you killed, revealed the clan's secret existence. and destroyed all of our chances to go to the next level of our evolution. For that I'm truly sorry."

,

Having finally heard the story, so long forgot, in shock and feeling every bit of the terrible regret, for the awful fate of lady Patricia...the death of our innocent offspring, their senseless deaths, that my immature selfish actions set in motion. I finally ask...

"What happen to the murderous Lord?"

Smiling a sinister smile, as if remembering a very satisfyingly bloody event,

my Sire explained,

"The Lord, unluckily was found to have overstepped his authority on one, too many occasions, and even worse, money was found at his office that belonged to the Justice council. A quick secret hearing, and the former head of the council was soon himself short a head, it was regrettable he should suffer such painfully sad incompetence, it took more than five attempts, which kept missing the screaming lord's neck and with a mysteriously dull ax no less, before I, oh, I mean the executioner, managed to kill the badly mangled prisoner."

"Thank you father, I guess that was poetic enough revenge, all tho I would have still enjoyed it more if I had been the executioner. And now I have a second chance to make things right with Pat...I mean, Kim."

"Thank me, by letting your human side explore life more, being a good mate to your women, and try not to get killed, finishing your quest. One more thing, you may remember a dagger you were given sometime ago."

"Yes, the dagger of Yuetshi, wasn't it forged from the fragments of a

buried meteor found on the island of Begonia in the far eastern sea?"

" Ah...I see you remember your history lessons, yes you are correct, you should also know that this particular knife of unnatural material, was created by a powerful shaman of the Yuetshi people, as a defense against all types of evil supernatural entities, the blade was further blessed with magical powers, powers that enable this weapon to kill, demons...like our...cousins, do you understand the important advantage, this would give someone battling...say a Incubus...or say a ancient member of the Demon Sisters?"

"Now if you should come to the conclusion, that certain future events were long ago fore seen, you have further proof of your importance to all of our futures. My son, may all the Gods, smile on you."

With those words I'm returned to a deep sleep, a growing smile spreading over my now peaceful features.

As I said, this plan, could only be expected to work because of the predictable reactions of my prey, a lot of luck and maybe, just maybe, because my destiny was just that irresistible a force.

On many a long night, I wondered if this was all I was intended for, to hunt and seduce fair maidens, to enjoy the pleasures of their feminine charms, to taste their tantalizing honey sweet nectar, to watch them slip over into a euphoria wonderland of sexual excess and horny debauchery.

But as alluring and satisfying as these sensation could be, something within me would cry out for something more.

I have watched as, once I was so cold and aloof, afraid to show my non demon side, with no thought of, or concern for anyone outside of my clan, to now growing and transforming, my human side expressing it presence from within, I am becoming able to care about, and even to love another.

"Life, oh, Life, some times so terrible, yet in the end so just. here I walk alone, and oh so unsure of my fate, I pray to see one more day, one more chance to be better...one more chance to be,to be a better...Me."

The Plan, step 3. Getting all of the players together in their very own private play ground, and hope...they won't play well together.

The incubus has been led around in circles and away from possible female victims...well until tonite, She/it is on the way, tracking a vision of prey straight to the perfect horny woman to try to mount.

The impatient Dragomir cousins have finally been allowed to sight their target, Mrs Paula Basque, the pretty blond is walking swiftly up the dimly lit side street to her apartment on the north eastern side of the sleeping city, located in a remote part of the northern shore area. Vlad can barely contain himself, so eager is he to force this white slut on her back and show her the proper conduct for a woman. Daminan on the other hand is more interested in his cut of the inheritances, the rape and torture just a added pleasure to the act of murdering the victim.

"Cousin, the trollop, is about to enters that brownstone building sitting alone near that wooded area, come, we can catch her unaware."

"Fool, I have eyes, but there is something that feels wrong, a feeling...of, bad energy, long ago I heard stories around camp fires..."

"you and your superstitions, I go, to me, you give, part of your money share, and I fuck slut first...coward.

"Coward, me?... stupid cur of a bitch in heat, I show you much manhood, follow me."

Walking up to the heavy black steel door, it is only close up, that they notice, the door is slightly ajar, opening it further, they quietly move inside, they are struck by a faint sickly sweet smell mixed with a, dirty musky odor of days old...sex.

Walking through the living room they can make out the outline of what appears to be a red painted stone altar, a tall feminine statute with many waving arms holding ancient bloody weapons, is standing on top of the evil smelling, mist shrouded platform, the ugly black murderous, blood covered statute of the much feared Goddess of Death is surrounded by 13 black burning candles.

Growing more uneasy,and knowing the legend and myths concerning this female God's murdering lust and reputation as a destroyer of men, they wondering what kind of woman would have this horror in her house, suddenly the idea of raping and collecting their share of her inheritance, doesn't seem to be worth facing the owner of this evil goddess idol. But before they can change their minds, they start to feel a hungry alien presence entering their consciousness.

Shaking their suddenly dazed minds, they have a irresistible urge to walk into the crimson lit bedroom.

From within the depth of the sinister red lit room, comes a strong eerily singsong voice, and then hideously gleeful laughter, a voice that rings with a kind of chaotic madness, that echoed endlessly through the cool damp musky building a sinuous slithering voice that could have easily come from some monstrously large serpent.

"He He He, Come, come, don't be shy, I can take you both on, no waiting, Come to me, love me...with the strength of your manhood, Ha Ha Ha."

The two ensnared men, can feel their will to resist being rapidly sucked away,and with mounting terror, they find, they are no longer in control of their trembling bodies, and they start moving forward like mindless living puppets. Vlad, pushes open the crudely painted black and red door, and with mounting dread he sees the archaic inscriptions on the door's wooden surface.

By some unknown means of dark sorcery, both shuddering men can hear the inscription's deadly translation in their fear filled minds.

"Black is the Night, where terror roams free, Red is the insatiable hunger that awaits the sons of Man, Come ye souls without hope to feed my bottomless Need, Akivasha of the Empusae."

Part 2

The Bloody Black Terror of Akivasha

The helpless men moving in a jerky mechanical fashion, enter the Bedroom, not of a helpless weak female named, Paula Basque; no they have been tricked into the nightmarish feeding den of...Akivasha, demon sister, a insatiable Succubus. The evil brutal men, have finally met a woman, who is many times more evil and brutal.

In my composed mind, I think; So for all the women you have raped, tortured and happily murdered. Welcome to hell boys, your just in time for dinner, my, my in fact...you are dinner.

Laying on a soft bed of assorted large blood red satin and black leather floor pillows, stretched the; wickedly beautiful, tall, and voluptuously shaped figure of Akivasha, her lurid glowing, magnificent milky white skin was still spatter with the blood of her last feeding, in fact just a hour ago. her hungry evil eyes, were a flaming; hellishly awful pair of yellow lights, that were sicking to look into. Adorning her head was a gleaming pile of raven black tresses, which seemed to move and wiggle lightly in the air above the sexual vampire. The creature was clad only in a wispy, purple silk like, blood stained sheer gown that did nothing to hide her curvy white body.

Looking first at Vlad, the demon smiles, then her terrible, lustful staring eyes skip over to cousin Daminan. Pointing one long serpent like arm at his face, she pronounces one terrifying phrase...

"Come ye to me, oh man of flesh; give to me...your life."

Daminan, powerless to resist, moves on fearful reluctant feet slowly to his horrible fate.

As soon as Daminan is standing before the female demon, Akivasha makes a archaic motion into the air and a weird piping tune of dreadfully chaotic, mind numbing musical insanity commences to play. Her deadly claw like hands slithers up the paralyzed man's body caressing his mid section then stoking his dick, still hidden in his pant, then with blurring swiftness one clawed hand, rip his shirt off and then the front of Daminan's pant are torn away, revealing his limp cock. Taking his shriveled sex organ in one hand she quickly causes a almost magical transformation, and in her hand has grown a large hard penis.

By some unseen or heard command, the helpless victim lays on his back atop the bloody soiled pillows, followed by Akivasha slowly toward his paralyzed form. Moving on hands and knees to hover above his supine body, her lushest hips position them self over his trembling painfully erect swollen manhood. Looking into her prey's unblinking terrified eyes, the female monster smirks happily before lowering her magnificent haunching hips down towards Daminan's sweaty groin, in a reptilian like movement of her hips, his hardness is sucked effortlessly into her stinking, gaping greedy sexual opening.

Akivasha, throws back her head and shrieks a shrill note of victory and the rapture of mindless ecstasy. She bends over the shuddering figure of her meal and fastening her now, leech like mouth over Daminan's convulsing lips, she begins to...suck, and at the same time she begins to ram her strong full hips unmercifully hard down on her prey's groin, his captive prick being forced to slide relentlessly in and out of her ravenous slimy wet...second mouth.

Vlad, wildly looking around, has pissed himself and blood is flowing down his chin from unconsciously bitting his tongue and lower lip. As his eyes find the room's door, it slams shut, followed by the two half opened black painted windows.

Over the next few hours, due to the Succubus having fed recently, the two men are slowly devoured, the meal is accompanied, by the music of loud moan of painful agony, pleas to first the Succubus, and then to God for undeserved mercy. The pitiful cries of hopeless terror at their ultimate fate. But all of these songs of impending death are over shadowed by the maniac exaltations of the feeding Akivasha, who shrill shouts of demonic pleasure rock, the strongly build lair.

It was very easy to luring the cousins inside the..."banquet hall" to receive their over due dessert, By showing them what they desperately wanted to see, and their blindly following a projected psychic image into the Succubus' lair. Guests 1 and 2 are being served up. Now for guest# 3, the next stud should be arriving shortly.

Ahhh...and right on time, about two hours after the Cousins went to their...rewards, stalking up the street is my horny neighborhood Incubus. Following a projected mental image of a sweet tender young honey pot living here all alone in this deserted area, the ultra horny creature can take it's pleasure with little chance of being observed.

Crouching by the open doorway, the sexual mindlessly driven creature smells; the arousing tantalizing aroma of juicy hot pussy, and with out any hesitation enters the Succubus's house. Now for the dangerous part, once the two sexual demons are finished playing a devilish game of Titan of the hill, I get to take on the winner.

Sifting into a elemental state of air, I transmute into a light mist and flow silently into the bloody supernatural battleground. And witness a sight that would blast away the mind of a mere mortal being.

The Incubus has succeeded in over powering the weaker Succubus, who was still digesting Vlad's devoured lifeforce and physical essences, and the male demon having mounted her struggling body, the impossibility huge sex organ, has been driven deep into the raging, shrieking female demon.

But Akivasha, mortally wounded by the pile driving rutting horse sized organ, was fighting back the only way she could, reaching up, her still lethal hands had grabbed the male demon's head and slowly had pulled it's gasping mouth down to her own eagerly waiting lips, and the titanic battle began in earnest.

The room was like some insane maniac's fevered notion of hell, the blood spattered room, the mindlessly music from hell, the lifeless shrunken gutted corpses of several earlier victims, now joined by the bodies of the two shriveled up, sucked dry cousins. All of them sprawled over the bloody floor, and finally the two supernaturally glowing monstrous figures wildly coupling on the stained pile of pillows.

Both of the fantastic creatures of the night are slowly killing each other, the pillows are flooded, with Akivasha's foul smelling black blood like ichor. The Incubus's ears have been violently ripped off, it's eyes have been torn out, one eye ball is still obscenely hanging from the it's eye socket by strands of purple fleshy tissue. The Incubus' life force is being pulled violently from it's still humping body.

Minutes, hours later, I can't tell, and both beings are still weakly struggling, but the figures have shrunken to 1/3 of their original size.

What I do next is part mercy, and part revulsion at the events of tonite, and the nightmarish condition of the room.

Materializing in the bedroom, I pull out the 18 inch long dagger of Yuetshi from my black combat tunic, smoothly moving silently toward the two dark figure, I gather my strength and first cutting the thick throat of the Incubus, I thrust the magical blade deep into it's heaving muscular back, tearing through muscle, tissue and it's shuddering heart. Before Akivasha can react, I plunge the bloody blade deep into her voluptuous chest piercing her black heart. After cutting her throat too, I remove both creature's heads to be burned separately.

My final act is spreading gasoline I had thought to bring along, to sanitize the lair of Akivasha; including all the bodies, the torn flesh and spilled blood, and all the evidence of the terror and horror that has taken place here. And maybe...just maybe; sanitize the pain, the suffering of so many, and all the cruel deaths, these four beings had inflicted on so many victims.