Cupid's Forklift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers

I interrupted her by saying, "We have some serious matters to talk about before you do that. By the way, did Emma tell you I met her at the supermarket?"

"Yes."

"Did she tell you what I said to her?"

Elise had a fearful look on her face when she replied, "She only mentioned that she met you there."

"I told her that I wasn't surprised that she is a cheating whore and guess what she replied. She told me to shut up about her cheating because I don't know a shit about your doings on that same matter. Of course, she ran away without saying further details but I believe on the old saying 'no smoke without fire'."

She was blushing when she replied almost whispering, "Oh, my God, did you really call her a whore? I don't know what she meant because I can swear that I've never cheated you."

I looked her straight in her eyes and said, "I want to ask you a few questions but want to say something before I do that. Cheating isn't always a bad thing. When two people who are unhappy in their present relationships happen to meet, their cheating can lead to a new happy relationship. Or it can be done with a limited risk if you protect yourself and do it far away from home with somebody you've never seen either before or after that only occasion."

Elise didn't reply and I continued, "But if you have a relationship with an average spouse, a planned ongoing affair will probably terminate your relationship. A spouse with common sense will find it out sooner or later. It doesn't matter what your lover will promise you before the first time and how careful you will be. Because thereafter you are caught just like a fish on the hook and can't stop it if he doesn't want to let you go."

I looked her straight in her eyes when I said, "The only thing he needs to do is to give you a slight hint to 'be a good girl and your spouse will never know'. If you love your spouse much more than your lover, it will be enough for him to get you to obey everything that he wants you to do. Please remember that many of the most charming and successful wife seducers are psychopaths with kinky demands and it is not unusual that they share preys with their kinky friends."

Now Elise had got very uncomfortable when I continued, "Let us pretend that you have a lover who demands to see and fuck you two months after your wedding when you have skipped the pills, planning on getting pregnant with your spouse. Pretend that your lover refuses to use a condom and some time afterwards you find out that you are pregnant. What shall you do? Go for an abortion with 50% risk that you are killing the child that you and your husband want so much? Or will you take a 50% risk to give birth to your lover's bastard? Of course, you can have 'day after pills' but what if your husband happens to find such things when you are trying hard be pregnant with him?"

She was ashen gray when I finished my speech with, "Please don't try to lie to me when you answer my questions. I can't take any lies in this matter. Do you love me or hate me right now?"

"Of course I love you. You ought to know that. Why do you doubt that?"

"Because I know for sure that Emma didn't pull her statement about you from the air. I love you very much but will not hesitate to dump you this very evening if you try to tell me any lies. Do you want to tell me something about your intentions during the nights at the course?"

Now she began to cry and shouted, "No. No. No. Don't dump me, Please believe me, please, Wilmer, I have never cheated you. Please believe me, I love you."

"But you have lied to me, haven't you?"

She sobbed, "Never about my love to you."

"I don't give a shit about that before I hear you confess about your damn lies. Or do you really prefer to share a room with Emma at your parents' house? Please let me hear the whole damn story about you and Peter Mohlin."

Elise was shocked when I mentioned his name, then she began to cry for several minutes before she could speak, "During an information day for us teachers we met a very handsome charming union-man who was given a half hour of our day to speak about his union. During the coffee break he happened to get a seat next to me and began to persuade me to take some important assignments for the union because they were short of people in our town. Almost all teachers are members but it was nearly impossible to find somebody who agreed to do something for the union. He talked very convincingly and a male teacher and I agreed to go for further information to a hotel in the next town."

She sobbed for a while again before she continued, "We were sixteen teachers from the whole county at the meeting, which ended with a dinner and then we stayed to dance at the hotel and the drinks were on the union. The band played many slow tunes and Peter, the handsome union man, danced most of them with me. He was very polite and charming and didn't try any tricks. It was almost dark on the dance floor, so we danced very close and I felt he was real hard. I was a little tipsy from the two big drinks Peter brought me from the bar so I turned a little horny, which Peter obviously noted. But nothing else did happen than he got a hug and a quick kiss after the last dance. Then my sober colleague and I immediately left for home in his car.

After drinking some water Elise went on with, "Peter rang me the next day and after a long flattering talk he persuaded me to join a union course at Hotel Sergel Plaza in the capital. He said that he had fallen in love with me because I was exactly the type of girl he always had dreamt about and many more compliments like that. Now it sounds like pure bullshit but he said it in a very convincing way. The next time he rang me he asked about you and if I had suspected you for cheating. I told him the truth that you once in time cheated on me.

"Within a few days he had convinced me that I would be much happier during the rest of my life if I would get even in a onetime romantic affair with him. He said that he would arrange so the union to pay two extra nights for us at Sergel Plaza for our romance. I must have acted like a romance-seeking schoolgirl again with all these romantic text and voice messages and phone calls. Then you asked for the course prospectus, which gave me cold feet until Peter found a solution with a faked prospectus and Emma, who knew about Peter, gave me the hint that mom wanted a new floor. The floor should have kept you busy but you refused to do that work for me."

I gave Elise my copy of the real prospectus and said, "I had a good reason for that and instead of fixing that damn floor I had planned to pack your belongings in cardboard boxes and take them to your mom."

When she understood that I had known her lies, she shouted, "Oh, my God, Mercy! Please forgive me. I've been naïve and stupid but I have never cheated on you. Good Lord, is it my turn to be dumped now?"

I told her she wouldn't be if she told me the truth and asked her to continue. She said, "After much chat with Peter we decided to limit our affair only to Thursday night and I would use the first ticket and go home on Friday like everybody else at the course, which would be a surprise for you. But after our romantic Saturday I got scared when you ignored my attempts to get you to propose. I regretted the whole shit and decided to skip all Peter's attempts to be alone with me at the hotel. I intended to sneak away from the dinner on Thursday evening, lock me in my room, not open the door for anybody and not take any phone calls. I should send Peter a text message, which said that I had met two friends from home and gone to their room for a drink and chat."

I gave her the copies of Peter's record and told her that her chances to avoid being fucked by this psychopath at the course a long way from home would have been less than 50% because such people were very smart while conning their victims. He could have fooled her with some trustworthy excuse to get her into an empty room during some break at the course during the daytime and seduce or force her to do something, not necessary fucking, and after taking some pictures used them to blackmail her to obey his worse demands, probably for more than one night.

I asked Elise, "What would you have done if he had gotten a picture of you with your breasts out of your bra and threatened to send it to me?"

She sobbed and didn't reply so I continued, "The most confusing thing in the whole mess is how a clever woman like you believed everything this psychopath told you though you hardly knew him at all. It is difficult to believe that you fell in love with this kinky bastard after only a few dances. Are you really so incredibly naïve that you didn't make any attempts to find out who he really is?"

"Yes, I must have been stupid, very stupid, indeed, when thinking he was a good guy. But I must be honest and say that everything isn't just his fault. Once in my lifetime I wanted to be a slut for one or maybe two nights before I was your loving faithful wife. You caused me so much pain with your cheating and I thought it would be easier to be a wife and mother if I had been a nasty girl at this one occasion. Peter seemed to be a perfect partner for that experience and we, of course, intended and agreed to use condoms if we had sex."

"My wife and mother of my children? Wouldn't that be difficult if I had dumped you? Do you really think I want to marry a cheating slut?"

She looked at me in panic when she sobbed, "I haven't cheated you. When I got my senses back I regretted the whole stupid idea and skipped all intentions to do it. What shall I do? Please forgive me or are you going to dump me? Are you?"

"No."

"I love you so much and I will never be so stupid again. Just tell me what shall I do?"

"Tomorrow you will terminate all your union missions, but you can remain as an average member. Then on Friday morning you can come with me to Paris for a weekend there talking about our relationship. Of course, it will only be budget airline and a budget hotel at Pigalle."

Now Elise smiled when she said, "I would even agree to walk there and sleep under a bridge just for having the great be pleasure to do it with you."

I had a serious talk with Peter's female union boss and with Peter and his present spouse, who was six months pregnant with the creep's baby. I don't know yet what happened or if anything at all happened to him. One thing is for sure: he will avoid our small town and rather run as if chased by the devil than meet me face to face if he see me somewhere.

When Elise asked me how I found out about her and Peter, I only told her about the faked prospectus, which led me to get further information about Peter. No reason to mention anything about The Sun, her cell phone, Flexispy or my electronic voice recorders. Neither Elise nor Peter sent any further text messages to each other within a week, so I deleted Flexispy from her cell phone.

Elise and I had a good time in Paris and during a romantic dinner there I proposed. She said yes and promised to be faithful loving wife.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,377 Followers