Curiosity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly I re-buttoned the blouse cuffs, panting slightly as I picked up the leather collar. Could I do it? I wondered. Every Thursday I mailed the keys to the collar and cuffs in the hope I'd have to courage to go through with it this weekend. This was Friday, and the keys wouldn't arrive until ten o 'clock on Monday. Which meant the collar and cuff would stay on until then, like it or not. The cuffs I could hide, but not the collar. I hesitated a moment with my eyes shut, working up the nerve, or courage to do it.

Taking a shake breathe I quickly placed the collar around my throat and snapped the lock shut before I could change my mind. It was done and I let out my breath in one long shuddering sigh. I was committed to staying like this the whole weekend now. I calmed myself with a drink of cold water before stepping into my high-heeled shoes and bucked the strap around each ankle. I stood, and for better or worse, I was dressed.

Brushing my hair one last time I walked into the bedroom and stood in front of the full-length mirror on the closet door, again shutting my eyes for the last few steps, not wanting to see myself until I was ready, thinking that it was still possible to change my mind, of course, it wasn't. Curiosity got the better of me and I opened my eyes.

At first, it felt as if someone had hit me in the stomach and give me an electric shock at the same time, involuntary taking a step back. Whoever stood there looking back, it wasn't me. Even close, up it wasn't me. All I saw was a young woman, dressed the way a young women should be dressed, well how she should be dressed if she were a bit of a slut. I had to admit it, even to myself, with the way I was dressed, it was a sure invitation to someone to come and fuck me. But isn't that what I wanted? I shivered at the thought. The black slip showed plainly through the white blouse, the deep vee in front and invitation to feel.

I spent a glorious three hours in an orgy of self-pleasure, between looking at myself in various stages of undress and re-watching my B & D tape I was in a perpetual state of excitement yet refused to stop by cumming, wanting this feeling to go on as long as possible. In the end, I had to stop, and lay down on the couch to take a rest. What I hadn't expected was to fall asleep only to wake up wanting more but unable to think what except using my vibrator and dildo, but that would have to wait until late as I found I was hungry. One look in the mirror told me I needed to repair my lipstick. I did, seeing myself in the mirror again I smiled to myself, thinking that I looked like a cross between a tramp and a schoolgirl, but either way I definitely missed demure by a mile, ended up on the total slut side of the makeup chart.

Walking to the kitchen, I put the coffee on to perk, then walked around the apartment tidying up while I waited. Feeling nice and happy, knowing that this was going to be one of those extra special weekends. The smell of fresh-perked coffee draw me back to the kitchen and I grabbed a mug and poured coffee. To my dismay, I found the sugar bowl empty, chiding myself for forgetting to buy some at the store last night.

That spoiled my mood for a moment but then I remembered that I had a small emergency supply of sugar packets stashed at the back of the cupboard over the refrigerator. Grabbing a chair, I hiked my skirt up and leaned over the refrigerator to dig into the cupboard. Standing on a kitchen chair with my head and shoulders deep in the cupboard searching for the sugar was when it happened. Pulling back, I listened, had I heard something. Then I did. The sound of the front door closing as someone walked in.

Then it dawned on me, panic hit me in the stomach like a baseball bat, but all I could do was stand there like a stupid idiot. Last week I'd given building maintenance permission to come into my apartment to fix the leaky water heater, and today was the day they said they would be here. All I could do was stand there on the chair, frozen in place, wondering what on earth I was going to do now. At first he didn't see me, coming in and closing the door.

There was no way I could run, he'd see me for sure if I dashed to the bedroom, or the bathroom. I prayed he'd go to the bathroom where the water heater was, that way at least I'd have a minute to think. He didn't, he came straight to the kitchen. Extracting myself from the cupboard I felt my heart sinking through the floor, wondering what would happen next.

"Hi. I'm Bill." He walked straight into the kitchen, all muscles, white tee shirt, blue jeans, and tool belt. What girls refer to as a hunk. "The building super sent me up to fix the leak in your water heater." The way he looked me up and down told me he liked what he saw.

He was taller than me by three inches with a dark rugged face and wide mouth and a shadow of a beard. Being two steps short of complete panic I had no idea what to say. I settled for one word.

"Hi." It was lame, and it came out sounding funny. He looked me over again, slowly this time, half-leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Can I get a cup of coffee?" He asked, insolent eyes moving up and down my legs, a knowing look on his face.

"Yes... Yes... I suppose so." I stuttered, and started to get down from the chair. I had no idea of what to say, or what to do, or get down off the chair without showing him a lot of stocking covered thigh and panties.

"Here," he said, walking over. "Let me help you down."

That was the last thing I wanted, but before I could say anything he walked over and put his large hands around my waist. His strong hands slid up my body as he lowered me to the ground.

"You should be careful Miss. It's easy to have an accident like that." He was so close I could smell his after-shave and man smell.

I couldn't look him in the face, my eyes automatically lowering before his gaze. I wish I hadn't looked down. Whatever he'd seen was starting to give him a hard on, as the bulge in his pants testified. Petrified, I went through the motions and poured him a cup of coffee, my hands shaking so bad that I could hardly pour the coffee. I heard myself ask him if he wanted cream and sugar.

"No. What I really want is you."

"What?" I stammered. Not believing I'd heard him correctly.

"What I really want is to fuck you." He murmured, coming up behind me.

"But... I... you...." I stammered, unable to think of one coherent thing to say. He walked over and slid his arms around my waist, pulling me back against his hard chest.

"Please don't!" I begged. "I can't.."

"Why not. You want it, I can tell." He thrust his bulging cock against my bottom. Hard and demanding.

"I... I.... I don't." Desperately I looked for a way out. Anything, something, but there wasn't any.

"You're a lying little bitch aren't you." He growled, low in his throat. "Dressed up like a cheap fucking whore!" Grabbing my hair he pulled my head back and kissed me full on the mouth. At the same time he turned me around and pulled me to him, again thrusting his cock against my groin.

At this point I thought of screaming, then dismissed it. That wouldn't help, it would only make matters worse. Now his hands were all over my body, squeezing my bottom, and rubbing the outside of my thighs. On the verge of tears I finally managed to pull back from his lips.

"Please don't. Please stop."

"Why? You know you want to be fucked, so why fight it."

"I'll scream if you don't stop!" It was a stupid thing to say. I tried to look him in the face again, but couldn't. I can't say that I blamed him, dressed the way I was I could see where I'd get the idea I wanted to be fucked. In one way it did, but by my imaginary lover, not him.

"So go ahead and scream." His voice was totally insolent, daring me. I couldn't. No matter how much I told myself I should, I couldn't do it.

"So why don't you go ahead and scream." He said taking a step back.

"I can't."

"Why not."

"Because."

"I know why." He grinned.

"What?"

"Do I have to explain?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do. You can either go ahead and scream, and live with the consequences, or you can take the fucking skirt and blouse off right now."

"But..."

"Look. Let's stop playing around. This isn't the first time I've been to this apartment. I've also seen a few of the video tapes."

I went bright red and felt like dying at that moment. He knew. I don't know how, but he knew. If he'd been here before, he'd probably gone through my things. The taped I'd made of myself dressed would have told him the rest.

"Either scream or do what you are told, bitch!"

I didn't need to be told what the consequences would be if I screamed. Someone would come and investigate and it would all be over. Having to move would be the least of it. Slowly I reached up and unbuttoned my blouse. Sliding it off my shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Next I undid the skirt and let it drop. There was no way I could look him in the face. I found out later it was one of the things that drove him crazy. As I did, he undid his tool belt and put it on the counter.

"Bedroom." He said.

Not having to explain what he meant. He followed me as I slowly walked though the apartment and into the bedroom, cursing and shivering at the slight metallic sound the wrist cuffs made as I walked, wishing now that I hadn't locked them on. Coming in behind me, he closed and locked the door, loud to my hyper sensitive ears.

"We don't want to be disturbed now do we." I could only shake my head in answer.

"Now we can get down to some good fucking and sucking without interruption." That made me look up. Shaking my head.

"No. Please no!"

"Get your ass over here and down on your fucking knees, bitch." He said unzipping his pants and taking them off. Next the tee shirt, exposing his hairy chest. He obviously exercised a lot and probably lifted weights by the way he was built.

"That's where a girlyboy cunt like you belongs, on her... his knees." He laughed, but there was no humor in it. I could only stand there and shake my head, my mind a total blank.

"So you want it the hard way, do you. That's all right with me, I like it that way." Walking over he grabbed my arm, and sitting down on the edge of the bed proceeded to haul me across his lap.

'Oh my God! He's going to spank me' I thought, and he did.

With one strong arm holding my arms twisted behind my back to hold me in place he began to spank my bottom, first one cheek, then the other. I started struggling then, begging him to stop. I put my other hand back to try and protect my bottom, but he grabbed it and twisted it up behind me back as well, taking time to hook the wrist cuffs together. Now I was completely at his mercy, not that he had any as for two minuets he kept it up, one cheek, then the other. By that time my bottom was burning, hot shameful tears running down my face, but I hadn't screamed. I was now torn between two opposites, to run and hide somewhere, the other to give in. The burning pain in my bottom convinced me of which way to go.

"Please stop. I'll do whatever you want." I sobbed at last and he stopped.

"You going to give me any more shit?"

"No." I sobbed.

"All right them, get down on your fucking knee where you belong and start on this." Pushing me to the floor he stood and pulled his underpants down. His rock hard cock stood straight out from a mat of dark brown hair.

Without ceremony he grabbed my hair, forcing my jaw open and slid his cock between my lips. I'd never sucked cock before and had no idea what to do. Pulling his cock out, he slapped my across the face.

"I said suck it, bitch, suck it hard!"

Then he told me. Step by step, instructing me in the finer points of cock sucking, slowly forcing it deeper and deeper into my mouth. There was no way I could take all nine inches of his cock, or so I thought.

"You going to need some training, but I'm sure that in a few weeks you'll be able to take all of it. For a beginner you're doing a good job. Just keep sucking like that, it feels good." Suddenly I knew he meant to make me his sex slave. Seeing the terrifying prospect of spending my spare time on my hands and knees servicing this man's sexual appetite. I jerked back, appalled at the idea.

"NO! Please. Don't," I begged.

"Don't? Don't what? Fuck your mouth anymore?" He said, laughing. "All right then. I'll fuck your ass." It wasn't what I meant, but he didn't care. With that he grabbed my arms, and with a little additional pressure turned me round and forced my head to the floor.

"Stay there bitch or I'll spank you again." Just for luck he spanked me four times, two on each cheek. I yelled and tried to pull away. "You do that again and I'll tie you up and beat you with my belt." He jerked my slip up out of the way and forced my legs open.

"No. No. No. Please stop."

"No way bitch. I'm going to fuck you." With that he got down behind me, fondling my bottom, running his hands between my legs.

"Spread your legs.' He forced my arm up higher. "Wide open!" I couldn't do anything else but obey him, slowly opening my legs as far as they'd go.

"That's nice. Very nice." Gently, he pulled the end of the ribbon, undoing each carefully tied bow. I felt my panties drop, my last line of defense falling away.

"Now that is very nice, very nice indeed."

From the corner of my eye I could see what he was looking at, and suddenly I felt ashamed. My panty-clad bottom was high in the air, the crotchless panties forming a beautiful Vee shape around the crack of my bottom. I cursed myself for hours afterwards for leaving that large jar of Vaseline on the dresser, the one I used to lube my dildo. Afterwards admitting that if I hadn't the experience might have been a lot more painful than it was. His greased thumb did the honor of lubricating my ass, feeling it pop in and out as he loaded it up, but the moment his cock touched my ring I tried to get away. He was ready for that, grabbing me by the hips to hold me in place while he rammed the head in. With a blinding stab of pain he took my virginity. He quickly drove it in to the hilt and I felt the hair at the base of his cock rubbing against my sore bottom.

"Oh God no!!!!" I groaned, gasping in pain, bright flashes of humiliation stabbing through me. How many times I'd played with myself thinking of just something like this, and now it was happening.

"Damn! You're nice tight bitch. Just the way I like it. Now you're going to get the fucking you've been asking for." He fucked me then, driving his cock in and out with long powerful strokes.

"Holy shit! This is almost perfect. Just push your ass back and forth a little honey." He ordered. I couldn't, I was paralyzed. Shame, humiliation, and pain froze me into position. I prayed that it would be over soon and he would go, but he wasn't finished yet.

"Damn it bitch move!" He yelled, starting to spank me again. I held out as long as I could, finally giving in when it dawned on me that he liked to spank. In desperation and drove my bottom back and forth, timing it so I was going in the opposite direction to him.

"Hot damn! Now the little fag bitch is getting it." That was my last mistake. The more I moved the more my ass relaxed. Then my body betrayed me. It started to feel good, very good, even better than my dildo.

I couldn't stop myself. Suddenly I found myself driving my bottom back and forth on his great big beautiful cock and liking it. Sobbing and crying in shame at how easy he'd turned me into a cock sucking bitchboy. I heard myself groaned with pleasure as he ran his hands between my legs, wanting more.

"Now the cock sucking little whore likes it, don't you?"

"No. No... Yes. Yesssss." I wailed.

"You want me to spank you?"

"Oh fuck... yes... yes! Please spank me, spank me hard. I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished." I gasped, remembering the girlyboy from the video.

"That's right, now the crossdressing little sissy cunt wants spanking and butt fucking now, doesn't she?" He panted.

"Yesssss." I moaned in shame. I did.

And he did. First one side, them the other, each time harder than the last. It felt as good as I remembered when I'd spanked myself watching the porno movie so lon ago, so good I didn't want it to stop. After what seemed like an eternity I felt him stiffen, ramming his cock all the way in, holding my hips in his strong hand while he shot his load of hot cum deep inside me, feeling a wave of shame wash over me. His cock pulse as each jet of cream shot into me and I shuddered in pleasure. After that, he held it there, sighing with contentment, before unhooking the cuffs before pulling his cock out and flopping down on my bed. I knelt there, hot tears running down my face, my butt sore from the fucking, and yet felling contented, a part of the feeling of shame and humiliation.

"Put your little whore panties back on and go get me a cup of coffee, cream, and sugar bitch." Slowly I climbed to my feet, sobbing softly to myself as I saw him wipe his cock on my clean sheets.

The rotten bastard had raped me, and I'd let him. I didn't know what else to do, so I went to the kitchen and made him a cup of coffee, feeling his cum running down the inside of my leg as I brought it back to him. He lay there on the bed, smoking a cigarette and grinning as I walked in. "That's a good little whore. You do what I tell you and we'll get on great." He took the coffee, sipping it slowly. "Guess that was the first time you were butt fucked, huh?" He asked, giving me a nasty grin as I nodded.

"Thought so, but you'll get use to it. Now get the slip off, I want to see your slutty underwear."

Taking it off, I stood by the window, feeling sorry for myself, wondering what to do. It felt humiliating standing there in my underwear, knowing he was looking at me. He finished the coffee, and dropped the butt end into the cup, then stood up and walked over to me.

"I'm surprised, a good looking little cunt like you should be well fucked by now." I shivered as he ran his hand over my sore bottom, blushing as I remembered telling him to spank me. His hand traveled round to the front, squeezing my tits.

"Need to get you some bigger tits for me to play with."

"What?" I froze when he said that.

"Got to get you on them bitch hormones I hear tell about and grow you some real titties for me to play with."

"But I don't..."

"I don't give a shit what you want, cunt, you'll do as I tell you, or else."

"Or else?"

"Yeah, I have me some of those tapes you like to make, I'm sure your boss and your parents would love to see what a cock sucking little faggot pervert you really are."

"Oh God no! Please, don't do that."

"Yeah, a cock sucking little pervert that love to fuck herself with a big black dildo."

"Oh God!"

"Guess you'd like a great big black cock rammed into your ass, wouldn't you, or down your throat."

"No, please."

"Got a friend here that would love to fuck a nice little white fuck toy like you." I just shook my head, unable to speak. "He's hung like a horse and would love to get those pretty pink lips of yours wrapped around the shaft as you deep throat his big black cock." As he spoke his cock got hard, and he started rubbing it against my ass, then slipped it between my legs. Grabbing my by the back of the neck, he forced my head down, then pulled my panties down.

His cock slid between the cheeks of my ass, still slick from the Vaseline and his cum. He positioned it at the entrance, and with a quick hard thrust rammed the head inside.

"Oh god, no... Please!!!" I almost screamed, but the pain wasn't so bad this time.

"Oh god yes!!" He muttered, ramming it inside me as hard as he could.

I groaned and held onto the window ledge, seeing two people walk passed in the parking lot below. What if they looking up and saw me like this? They'd know, they see me dressed like a whore. I sobbed as he grabbed my hips and began fucking me again. Hard brutal thrust, ramming it in all the way to the hilt each time.