Curiosity Causes Carol Considerable Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, you will submit to all decreed punishments and we will determine what they might be – without any reference to you. If it becomes impossible – really impossible – to endure any punishment, remembering that you have by coming here already acknowledged that you need this discipline and, had it been given to you as and when it may have been due you would have had no option but to accept it – you may use your safe word. What is this word'?

I racked my brain for some word that I would be able to say – even in an emergency. In noticed a stand in one corner with objects standing in it and said, "Umbrella". And then remembering, just in time, "Madam".

She filled in the word and gave me the short form to read. It set out that, acknowledging that I required punishment for twelve years of uncorrected misdemeanours, I had voluntarily requested them to punish me in any manner that they deemed suitable and that I would unreservedly accept such punishments. In an extreme circumstance I had the right to use my safe word.

If I called out 'Umbrella' that punishment would immediately cease and I would be given three minutes to consider my position. If after that time I repeated the word the punishments would terminate. If I did not repeat the word punishments would recommence. I looked up at the couple standing grimly before me and quickly thought to myself 'is this what I wanted'? I hesitated, signed the paper and handed it back to the lady – shaking as I did so.

Without a word they each took one of my arms and led me firmly but gently to a room at the back of the house and down some stairs. It would have been against or even cut into the hill and behind the garage, I thought. No windows and, from the look of the walls and the back of the door it was probably perfectly soundproof.

There were a number of strange but initially quite innocent looking tables and benches around the room; several large locked cupboards and, I noticed out of the corner of my eyes as I adjusted to a sort of gloom created by a number of low-power lights, a series of hooks and mirrors on parts of the walls and ceiling. There was linoleum on the floor and the room seemed very warm, although there was no sign of any heating.

"Discipline, to be totally effective, must have abundant elements of cleansing, humiliation and pain and there must also be the firm understanding that even if one does not like the punishment it is a natural consequence of being naughty and no amount of pleading or crying will change that. We take particular care to ensure that all this, and the reason for it, is fully understood before when we set out to correct wayward young ladies", said the gentleman – very sternly.

His wife continued, "You are apparently well aware that you have been bad and have deserved punishments that up until now you have managed to avoid. You have already demonstrated to us that you have a wayward manner and cannot obey simple instructions. We assume that you really do agree to be punished and do not expect to be let off with anything less than you deserve."

I recognised this as being my last chance to back out. I had butterflies in my stomach and chills running up and down my spine but had already given the matter a great deal of thought and determined to go ahead. Not trusting myself to try and speak I simply nodded my head in agreement – briefly looking at both of them and then quickly looking away, casting my eyes down to the floor.

Without warning I felt my skirt being lifted and a sharp pain as the ruler struck first one upper thigh and then the other. "Didn't I tell you how to address us?", said the lady. I looked up, gasping and holding back tears as I stammered, "Yes Sir. Yes Madam".

"Cleansing, humiliation and pain", repeated the lady. "We will start with some humiliation – strip down to your underclothes and shoes".

I hesitated, looking around for somewhere to go to take off my upper garments. A sharp slap from the ruler, again on my thigh, quickly made me realise that they meant 'Now', and 'Right there in front of them'. I hastily removed my jacket, blouse and skirt; dropping them where I stood.

Another slap on the thigh. "Untidy as well", said the lady, "Fold them, tidily, and put them on that chair by the wall". I yelped, remembered to say 'Yes madam', and quickly bent and recovered my clothes; folded them neatly and placed them on the chair before returning to stand, hands and arms automatically trying to cover my near nakedness.

Another sharp slap on the thigh. "Stand up very straight at all times, with your hands at your side. It is not good manners, or good for you, to slouch". I noticed that both these people, even in their middle age, were straight-backed and upstanding.

The man moved forward, took my arm and led me to a washbasin on one wall. He turned on the tap and, removing a small, fresh cake of soap (the size one gets in hotels) from its wrapper, proceeded to get it thoroughly wet and soft on the outside. I stood there wondering what he was up to. I was very soon to learn! At a nod from the man the lady gripped my upper arms from behind, pulling them and me slightly back. He pinched my nose and pushed back by head a little. "Cleaning for the inside", he said, "I have no doubt that you have been rude and impolite to someone over the past twelve years".

My mouth had come open to enable me to breath and he forced his other hand into it depositing the soap all around my teeth, tongue and pallet. When the whole cake had been spread inside my mouth he let go my nose and lifted my chin to close my lips. The lady let go my arms and I immediately went to try and remove the soap. 'Slap' on my thigh again. You will stand there for twelve minutes as you contemplate any rudeness or sharp or unkind word you may have spoken. Stand up straight – hands at your side".

The soap tasted foul and was bubbling in my clenched mouth even as I breathed through my nose. After a while the bubbles even started to affect my nose and I was almost reaching as traces of soap started to trickle down my throat. I could hear a clock ticking away some where in the room but was unable to see the time and, behind me I cold hear the couple moving around and doing something.

Finally the lady came over and handed me a new, unopened tooth brush and a tube of toothpaste with instructions to wash out my mouth, clean my teeth, come back across the room and stand before them. It is no easy task to get soap out of one's mouth and the taste lingers for a long time, but, as quickly as I could I complied with her instructions – if only to try and avoid another slap with that ruler.

"That was much better, and you will remember you mouth before you are rude or unkind to anyone in the future", the man said. "Now we will continue with your humiliation and cleansing". He led me to a narrow table covered in plastic sheeting. "Remove you panties and lay on your back on the table", he said. I again hesitated but out of the corner of my eye I saw the lady advancing with the ruler and, overcoming my shyness and reluctance to expose myself in that fashion I replied, "Yes Sir", and complied with the instruction.

Immediately I lay back on the table the lady produced a pair of leather straps from below and fastened them around me – one at waist level and the other across my shoulders and just above my breasts. Both straps also trapped my arms at my side. The head end of the table was slightly lowered and I could see a pair of short poles being clamped to the other end. These, I soon found, were actually leg rests which splayed out from the table and into which my lower legs were strapped holding them firmly apart and exposing my virgin sex.

The lady then produced two shinning enamel containers that she hung onto extensions of the poles that secured my legs. Each had a length of hose coming from the lower rim and the hoses had some sort of tap about half way up. One was a little larger than the other.

I closed my eyes with embarrassment as first the lady and then the man arranged the equipment and me just as the wanted. I felt one of them smearing something cool and creamy around my anus and one of the hoses being inserted quite deeply into my bowel. My protests against this invasion were met with a stinging slap on my thigh with that ruler. I felt slightly nauseous but lay there silent – eyes firmly shut against the humiliation.

A slow, warm trickle of fluid started to enter my bowels as the tap was turned on. I lay there feeling my insides alternately accepting and then trying to repel the flow. It stopped and I thought to myself 'that was not too bad'.

I was startled back into reality when I felt that creamy substance being applied around and just inside my vagina. "Stop – you can't do that – I am a virgin – no, noooo". The lady, who was starting to put the end of the other tube into my tunnel smiled over at me lying trussed and helpless. "I won't alter that in any way – don't worry, this will do you no harm at all". Totally forgetting about any safe words I again protested, "No, not in there, no, no,no". Slap. I promptly shut up, smarting, and saved my breath to help combat the feeling of both containers now slowly empting into me.

They alternately stopped and restarted the flows of the warm liquids and my intestines and sexual passages began to rebel more and more as they filled. I lay there becoming more and more uncomfortable until, finally, there was no further flow and they turned off the two taps. The pipe into my anus was slowly withdrawn – which was itself an arousing and disturbing feeling – to be immediately replaced with a large object which stretched my sphincter and totally blocked that passage despite my body's natural reaction to try and expel it. The severe glare from the man as my eyes popped wide open stifled any desire to make any noise or objection.

"You will now lay there for twelve minutes and if you expel any fluids during that time you will be punished for lack of self control", the lady sweetly informed me as the moved away from the table and left me to my misery. My body quickly began to ache and, although not painful as such, the fluids inside caused me alternate cramps and sudden tensing movements that threatened to force the invaders out. I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore my lower body entirely in the hope that I could control the desire to let the fluids escape by saying to myself they were not there.

This seemed to be working and I lay there eyes closed and forming an image of being on a warm beach in the sun, dozing.

A cold hand on my stomach broke the dream. "Pay attention – this is not meant to provide the means to enable you to lay there and relax". The man slowly, carefully withdrew the pipe from by vagina. It's over, I thought. But no, something thick was now being forced, carefully and gently, but none-the-less determinedly into my vagina. The hard round head just penetrated the stretched outer ring and allowed the severely stretched tissue to close tightly around a neck on the device. My tortured nerve ends caused me to grip tightly to this invading object but that was just what the couple had anticipated.

A faint buzzing sound and vibrations started to stir the tighten muscles all around my pelvic area and down into my legs. All my attention was again focused back to the liquid filled parts of my body as the sexual stimulations from both the vibrating dildo and the huge anal plug greatly heightened all feelings and sensations in that area.

I began to involuntarily strain against my bonds and in so doing caused the fluids to move around and increase my internal discomfort.

The arousing stimulation and the distressing pressures internally continued to grab my attentions as I struggled against the alternating rise and fall in the speed of the vibrator and the overwhelming need to get rid of the unwanted contents of my bowels and sexual parts grew to unbearable levels. One or other of the couple would also, without warning, place a freezing cold hand somewhere on my stomach making it impossible for me to blank out any unwanted sensations and lay still.

Finally the twelve minutes must have been up and the vibrator stopped and I felt my legs and torso being unfastened.

"We are going to remove the dildo. You have done well but you must keep the fluid inside until you are told to expel it into the toilet. Do you understand"? I nodded, trying to focus all my attention on meeting these requirements. The ruler slapped cruelly against my thigh. "Do you understand"? "Yes Sir".

I felt every, strangely erotic, movement of the slow removal of the dildo as I waited, gripping the edge of the table, poised to immediately close the muscles tightly. "Well done. Now we will take out the plug – remember, try and hold all the fluids". I remembered to say, 'yes sir'.

Relaxing the sphincter to allow easy removal of the plug while still holding on to liquid in my vagina kept me focused more than I had ever concentrated on anything before. I went to move one hand to stop any leakage but was treated to another slap from the ruler that almost made me loose what control I had. I felt the plug leave my anus and strained to close the hole that had become used to being open. I felt the trickle of fluid against my back and knew I had failed to hold it back.

"Oh dear", said the lady, we have spilled some. "You do have a low level of self control. Obviously you have been allowed to have your own way too much over the past twelve years". The table was again brought level and I was instructed to get down and stand alongside it.

Getting off was very difficult for several reasons. I was desperately trying to hold the fluids back. The churning in my stomach had started to become very uncomfortable with the change in position of the table and then the movement to get down and my limbs were quite stiff from having been bound down and then all the tensing of the muscles as I had tried to control all the conflicting feelings. As I stood up I staggered a little and in balancing myself I let more of the liquid escape.

"Go and kneel on that low bench – forehead touching the seat". I awkwardly waddled to the bench and knelt on it, fluid dripping as I went. It was not very wide and I gripped the sides to avoid falling off. "I think six with the wooden paddle will do", the man said, "Oh, and in case you were wondering, the ruler does not count as part of your official punishment. It is just out little reminder to keep you focused on the real matter at hand." By now I was remembering to say 'yes sir' and 'yes madam' to every little thing that was said – even if perhaps I may not have been intended to. It was better than those slaps on the thigh!.

I did not hear the first slap coming and as the paddle landed directly across the centre of my posterior I almost let everything go. In the event I managed to hold myself and tensed for the second hit. It was along time coming and I had almost, but not quite, relaxed a bit. Slap. Again I managed to hold on. Another long pause but I had the rhythm now and was ready when it came. Slap, slap, slap – the last three came in rapid succession, totally unexpected and very hard.

The reaction of my muscles in my legs, back and bottom as they twitched uncontrollably from the sudden pain prevented me in keeping both the anus and my vagina gripped tight. Something had to give and fortunately only the remaining contents of my sexual tunnel came out onto the bench and down to the floor. I just managed to keep the more messy contents of my back passage contained. But the way my insides were heaving it would not be possible for much longer.

"You are a messy child. Here, you had better cleanup all that, and the table', and the lady tossed me several towels. Gripping my arse cheeks together and bending as little as I could, I carefully mopped up what was actually a surprisingly small amount of the fluid I had allowed to escape from my vagina and stood in front of the couple holding the towels. Naked, except for my bra and hardly able to keep still with the growing discomfort in my bowels.

"You may put the towels in the laundry basket and use the toilet now. You would have saved yourself a lot of time, discomfort and pain if you were more in control of yourself", the man said. "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir". I looked around and located the laundry basket and as I staggered awkwardly to it I tried to see where the door to the toilet was. Suddenly I realised that the toilet was actually placed on the back wall and not in a separate room. All part of the humiliation I thought, but I was too desperate to use it to really care any more.

I sat on the toilet and, after getting over the pain from my spanked rear, my insides relaxed and everything just emptied out in a great rush. I suddenly felt s little nauseous again and quite exhausted. I sat there getting my breath and allowing the last of the contents of both passages and my bladder to empty.

"Would you have a shower now, please. You have twelve minutes". It was the lady who spoke. "Yes madam". I roused myself and used the toilet paper. I flushed the toilet, removed my bra (carefully folding it with my other clothes) and walked towards where a shower protruded from the wall over a slightly concave area of floor. No surrounding screen of course.

The lady turned on the shower and I stepped under its warm, revitalising flow. After a couple of minutes, when I was quite wet, she stopped the shower and beckoned me to one side. I was sure that then twelve minute was not up but what she wanted to do was soap me thoroughly all over, including in and around both my anal and my vaginal entrances. More of the humiliation and especially so with the man standing there watching everything. Back under the water, which was so relaxing and warm that I was almost feeing human again.

Until – yes there was a sadistic twist to everything – the water started to get colder and colder. Yes, the last two or three minutes of that shower were with icy cold water.

Suddenly the twelve minutes was up and the water was turned off. I looked around for a towel as I was starting to shiver with the cold water clinging to my body. "Oh no, my dear, said the lady, you used the towels to clean up your mess". I was starting to hate this sweet old lady and her sadistic ways.

The man now seemed to take charge. "Come here". "Yes Sir". "You have been cleansed and you now obviously have some humility. We can now move on to the main reason for your wanting to come to us tonight". "Yes Sir".

The man sat down on a chair and the lady placed a sheet of plastic over his legs. She then led my to him and had me lay across his legs ready to be spanked. (The plastic was obviously to keep his trousers from getting wet from my dripping body).

"Twelve. Please count aloud".

He started a slow and incredibly hard hand spanking across the whole of my damp by rapidly drying bottom and I cold feel the warm pain spreading through them. As I counted the strokes I registered that they hurt, increasingly as we went on, and that I was crying from the sting, but it was not all that bad. Not as painful as I had imagined. I was quite pleased with myself and not at all displeased with the effect – so far.

"Stand". I stood, a little unsteady from having my head down so long. "Thank you Sir".

"I think you should have something to drink. There is a glass of fruit juice on that table". Thank you Madam".

Also on the table was arrays of rather frightening looking implements that I realised were for disciplining me. Inwardly I thought 'hell' outwardly I felt myself shudder. "Don't spend all night just standing there, girl, Bring that leather strap to me". "Yes madam".

I picked up the leather strap, which was about eighteen inches ling an split along about two thirds of its length. The un-split end was slightly shaped into a handle. It was quite stiff and hard with one shiny side and the other naturally rougher. I walked back to the Lady and handed it to her. The man had been walking alongside me and watching what I did. There was a familiar slap on my thigh and I jumped. " Watch", he said. The lady laid the strap across her two hands so that both ends extended beyond her hands. The man took the strap by the handle and picked it up.