Curiosity Laid the Bachelorette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers

I found myself enjoying it more and more. He stopped for a moment then lifted my shirt over my head then unhooked and removed my bra. Looking up I suddenly saw a wall of black faces watching intently; I looked over to my left and saw Dancing Partner with a huge smile on his face.

Looking past him I saw the two hookers and the scary white dude were watching as well with scowls on their faces. This turned me on so much because the men wanted me, and not the "professional" women who would let them go all the way. I then rolled my head to the right and notice an extremely obese man watching with a glazed look in his eyes. He looked to be in his mid fifties, about six feet tall and weighed close to three hundred pounds. I am immediately repulsed by him so I closed my eyes as I started to heat up again..

I don't know how long it was, but I came to when I felt hands attempting to unbutton my pants. Grabbing the hands after the button was undone but with the zipper still up, I looked and it was Dance Partner smiling lustfully at me.

"These have to stay on," I breathlessly said.

He sighed, and re-buttoned my pants, then said, "Alright, we'll stop whenever you say."

"Really?" I said looking up into his dark eyes.

He just smiled and nodded.

After a few seconds, I replied, "I know I shouldn't, and if you had said anything else I would have left," I hoped, "Go ahead, but, the panties stay, no matter what!"

"Whatever you say."

In a blink of an eye, my pants were down and Dance Partner was on his knees kissing my naked belly. As his tongue probed my navel I literally shook with nervousness and pleasure. I didn't think I could stand much more of this.

As Dance Partner got closer to my vagina, I realized I better do something to deflect attention from that area or I might lose control. I pushed Dance Partner's head away, turned around, dropped on my knees and unzipped Willie's pants. He didn't protest as I extracted his rock hard penis and began kissing and licking it. I had gone this far with Mark, so I figured it was ok. I then noticed several penises were next to me and I went around in a circle sucking and kissing each one. When I came to fatso's dick I reluctantly went down on it. It was definitely the smallest of the group and I had to get into an awkward position to do anything with it. I didn't stay long and moved back to Willie. While I was working on Willie, I felt a hand rubbing my soaking wet pussy. Unable to do much of anything I rested my head on Willie's thigh and held on to his penis as if it was my last resistance to losing control.

As my orgasm began spreading through my body, I let go of the dick I was holding and collapsed on the floor prostrate in front of him. I realized I had probably gone too far! Still in a state of orgasmic bliss, I realized I was being scooped up by Dance Partner and tossed on the bed. Dance Partner followed grabbing my breasts and passionately kissed me as I returned the favor in kind. Pulling at his shirt trying to get it off, he sat up on top of me and finished what I started.

Seeing his well formed torso, I reached up to touch and rub his glistening chest. He leaned in so I could get a good feel. He proceeded to undo his pants and pull them down as far as he could. I was able to see the bulge in his underwear as he quickly extracted it from its cotton prison. Gasping, I had never seen a black penis before other than on a few porn videos. While nothing like those monsters, he did seem to be on the large side.

Dancing Partner grabbed my hand and placed it on his erect penis and I began stroking it up and down. It was thicker than the dancer's earlier in the evening, but I don't think it was any longer. Stroking it faster I glanced around the room and noticed every black penis seemed to be out and at full attention. Smiling I continued working on him until he pulled his hands away and laid out on top of me kissing me roughly. He rubbed his dick against my pussy sending shock waves through my body. I was thankful I still had my panties on to prevent him from entering all the way.

Next I felt his hand on my wet pussy rubbing, focusing attention on my clit. I felt a shiver began then I almost blacked out with the intense orgasm that went through my entire body. I then felt a finger slip in under the leg hole and slowly enter my hungry vagina. I was surprised it was a bit more painful than I expected. My breathing became hard as tears streamed from my eyes down my head. There were at least two fingers probing inside me, but since I had been finger fucked once, I did not resist. The hand job picked up pace and was plunged deeper and deeper into me. He continued kissing me while he continued to pump me with his hand. Mark had never done that before and I didn't want it to stop.

"Faster," I cried as he pumped his hand into me.

Which each thrust I let out a loud grunt. His mouth was still over mine but I was paralyzed as the tingling sensation began in my lower stomach and soon shot through my entire body. My head fell to the right and all I could make out was his arm holding me down. After a couple of more thrusts I moved my head to the left. I noticed his other arm holding me down as well. Realizing what was going on I opened my mouth, which was immediately covered with his.

As he pumped me harder and faster I realized he was about to cum inside me. Trying to escape his grip, I thrashed around. However after a couple of useless moves, I found my hips matching his thrusts into me. Wrapping my legs around him I held on as he began coming inside me. As he rammed himself into me I felt another intense orgasm race through my body.

After he finished ejaculating he collapsed on top of me, kissing my neck and squeezing his penis so it would pulse inside of me. Propping himself up on his hands, looking down at me, he smiled a peculiar smile. Sitting up and pulling out, he continued to look at me, but I was unable to read his expression.

"I thought I said leave the panties on."

One of the other men watching replied, "They ain't off yet, bitch."

Not noticing the last word I looked down, and saw he was right, the part that covered me was just moved over, allowing full access.

Laughing I replied, "If I known it would be like this, I would have done it sooner."

Willie looked at me puzzled. I think he realized what I meant because he grabbed the waistband of my panties and ripped them in half then pulled the remains away from my body.

"Noooo", I cried, "my fiancé gave me those."

Ignoring me he flipped me over and lifted me on my knees. I jumped and let out a little squeak when I felt a cool liquid being poured on my ass. Looking back Willie was pouring a can if beer on me and his rock hard dick. Next he pressed his manhood against me then eased it into my ass, another first! He rammed himself into me pushing deeper with each thrust. I collapsed in both pain and pleasure on my elbows and let the pillow muffle my cries.

After a while he pulled out and I felt myself getting turned around until I was face to face with his still hard cock. Not thinking I immediately took the musky smelling cock, put it in my mouth and began sucking on him hard. It didn't take too long and he pumped what seemed like several mouthfuls of sperm down my throat. I couldn't swallow it all and much of it dribbled down my chin.

Before I could finish cleaning him off, I was flipped onto my back again and the next man buried his cock into me and began pumping me violently. I heard a high pitch rhythmic squeal then realized it was coming from me. He quickly began to pick up the pace and I could feel him empty himself into my waiting pussy. I felt another orgasm coming on as I held onto him as he pumped the last few spurts into me.

I felt another pair of hands flip me back up on my knees and enter my pussy this time from behind. I had no idea who it was, and at this point I was not interested. While he was busy behind me, anther got in front and forced himself into my mouth. Somehow I managed to work on both ends because shortly after the man behind me came, the man in my mouth shot off his load. When finished, I just wanted to collapse, but two more men showed up and took their spots.

I had lost track of who had fucked me and how many men had done me. To be honest, at this point it really didn't matter any more. I may have passed out briefly because when I blinked I was on my stomach with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Hands were on my hips and someone was trying to enter me from behind.

Whoever it was, he didn't feel very large in my now rather tired pussy. With each thrust I grunted loudly, more to being pushed into the mattress than anything else. I tried to push myself up but found myself held in place. Taking a quick glance I saw a huge body and realized it must be Fatso. He was probably the only one who hadn't fucked me yet. Being so worn out and feeling numb all over I wouldn't have noticed him completing if he didn't fall forward and lay on top of me. I was pinned down on the mattress as he kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear.

After a few minutes of this I realized that he was being very gentle with me, stroking my hair and lightly kissing me. I found myself enjoying this and being able to relax and catch my breath. Unlike the other men who as soon as they came they left and were replaced with the next guy. Fatso stayed with me showing me actual affection. I felt a bit guilty for writing him off and being repulsed by him.

After he eased up off me, I slowly crawled up onto the bed and collapse, sore and tired. Feeling the bed sink, I felt my fat friend lay down beside me. He leaned toward my ear and asked if I was alright.

Turning my head towards him, I smiled and replied, "Just fine."

Stroking my matted and sticky hair, he said, "You are so beautiful"

"Thanks."

Rubbing my back, he followed his hand with licks and kisses. Trailing down to the small of my back, he got up on his knees, crawled over my legs and began working on my bottom.

"You have a beautiful little white ass."

My only reply was to let out a guttural moan. He then re-positioned himself so he could kiss my cheeks while fingering my pussy. He the stuck his tongue between my cheeks and began licking my butt hole. As he did this he continued probing my pussy with his fingers until I had another shattering orgasm course through my spent body.

Rolling off me he laid beside my and resumed rubbing my back, but with a much more leisurely pace than before.

After who knows how long, I looked around and noticed the room was now empty except for the two of us.

"Where is everyone?" I queried.

Looking at the clock on the counter I saw that it was nine o'clock. I then looked towards the window and saw daylight coming through and I jumped up shouting, "Holy shit!, I've been here nearly seven hours!, I'm supposed to meet my parents for breakfast!"

Jumping out of bed I began a mad dash to find my clothes. I found my clothes and top, but my bra and panties were nowhere to be seen.

I went into the bathroom and rinsed my face and hair off in the sink. After drying, I turned around and saw the last man standing there in the doorway.

To make conversation and not think about what I had done I asked, "Sooo, is this what usually happens at bachelor parties?"

"Well ... this wasn't a bachelor party, but ummm … no."

Stopping in my tracks I turned to him and said, "It was just a guys' night out … you know, for cards and strippers and stuff."

"But they said it was?"

"Yeah, when you guys came up, Roger and the others told us to act like it was."

"Who's Roger?"

"He was the one who found you in the bar."

"Oh," I said feeling my stomach knot up, as if I just realized what I had done.

"What about the hookers?"

"They weren't hookers, just strippers and their guard. Usually, we just get a show and some lap dances … none of us were expecting … you."

"Oh GOD!" I said realizing that I was the slut and not those other women.

Fatso came over and put his arm around me to comfort me. After only a couple of minutes I recalled what Kimberly had said. I felt a little better about losing control knowing that Mark got wild last night as well. I also felt comforted with this nice man making the effort to get me to feel better. Exiting the bathroom, I told him that I really needed to leave.

"I would like to see you again," he said.

Seeing a pained expression in his eyes I went over and hugged him and said, "I'm sorry, I can't.

I'm going to be married."

"Well, I'm not married … and I really don't care … can I at least give you my business card?"

Not wanting to hurt his feelings since he was the only one nice enough to stick around, I said sure.

"Great!" he replied, going to his pants still crumpled up on the floor near the dresser, bending down giving me a good long look at his fat pock marked ass, getting the wallet out of his pants and then handed me his card.

Looking at it I saw that his name was James and that he worked as a manager at a large chain store that I frequently visit.

"I know where this is … I shop here a lot."

"Really?" he replied smiling.

"But when you see me you can't let anyone know what we did," I sternly said, realizing that I had said when rather than if..

"But can we do this again sometime?"

Sighing, I reluctantly replied that, "Of all the guys last night, you are the only one I would see again … now I really have to go."

"You haven't answered my question."

"Look … " I said, wanting desperately to leave, "my husband will be traveling quite a bit with his job, so maybe."

I wanted to kick myself for saying that much, but hopefully it would work and he'd let me go. Instead he grabbed me, kissed me hard and passionately. I found myself responding likewise. Letting go of me I saw that he getting erect again. Knowing I shouldn't, I looked in his eyes, pushed him towards the bed until, turned him around and pushed him onto the bed. Climbing atop of Mount Man, I began rubbing his neck and back. Kneading his back, rocking forward and using all my weight. After my arms began to tire I slowly moved down until I was on his legs and looking right at his ample bottom. Feeling a mix of repulsion and excitement I bent down and began licking and kissing his buttocks.

Spreading his cheeks, I was hit with a strong musky scent that made me back away a bit. At the same time I felt myself get very turned on. Going in I flicked my tongue around his ass muscle. I alternated between nibbling his butt flesh and licking him out.

"Oh god," I heard him moan.

I worked on him until my jaw tired. When I couldn't do much more I got off of him I pushed on his side. It didn't take long for him to get the idea, and he turned over. I crawled between his huge legs and took him in my mouth. As I nibbled on his cock, he laid back on the bed, I massaged his balls and fingered his anus.

While I worked on him he asked, "Is it true?"

Taking my mouth of him, and licking his balls I replied, "What?"

"Were you really a virgin?"

Putting my mouth back over his cock, I slowly nodded and let out a garbled uh huh. Before I completed my uh huh he ejaculated into my mouth, as I swallowed as much as I could. Standing up, I used the my hand to wipe the remains off my chin, then licked off my fingers. I then smiled at James and headed towards the door.

He then said, "I wish I could have been first."

Looking back, I replied, "Me too."

Then I opened the door and left. It wasn't until I was standing at the elevator that I realized what I just said and that I hadn't thought of Mark. In a haze, I entered the elevator, hit the button for my floor then slowly exited.

"Amber?" I heard as I started down the hallway.

I turned around and saw that it was Kimberly.

"Oh, hi," I said.

"Where have you been?" she said, "Everyone has been looking for you."

"I'm sorry, just been out walking, trying to clear my head."

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah, just nerves … I guess what you said about Mark and the bachelor party …"

Cutting me off, she replied, "Oh, I'm sorry, I was just messing with you, Mark wouldn't do anything like that."

"Really?" I replied feeling a bit freaked out.

"The guys just went to a strip club like we did and had a lap dance or two, nothing else."

The words didn't really sink in, but I did hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek. I smiled, excused myself and said I really needed a shower and I would call when I was ready.

Kimberly smiled and said, "OK, see you in a bit."

Once back in my room, I crumpled on the floor and began sobbing. After about twenty minutes I finally composed myself. I got in the shower and tried to wash away everything that had happened then got myself ready to begin my new life.

-------------------------------

"For these and all the sins of my life I am sorry."

The priest, taken aback, could only ask Amber if she had been a good, loyal wife since she actually said her vows. She replied that she had. The priest replied that that was good, then asked how long ago did the marriage take place. Amber replied that it had been just over two months.

And finally he asked if she had or considered going to the store where her ummm … friend works. She answered that she hadn't thought of it until he brought it up just now.

Then every day until her next anniversary she must say 500 Hail Marys so that the memory will remain fresh and so she can reflect upon what she had done. Also after the anniversary had passed, he added, if she ever got the urge to stray again she must return for more consultation.

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all of my sins because of Thy just punishments. But most of all because they offend Thee my God, who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasions of sin. Amen.

"I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit

Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers
12