Curiosity: The Honeymoon

Story Info
Sounds of sex through the wall pique their curiosity.
4.4k words
4.18
220.3k
151
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The California hotel lobby was packed solid with convention goers and families on vacation. Jamie and Keith were a long way from Alabama and glad to be away from the stress of the wedding. Even though they only had about fifty people there, constantly being pulled in different directions by their families, the photographer, and the caterers was nerve racking. Still, it was nice to have the reception wrapped up and done by 6 o'clock that evening.

Jamie changed out of her wedding gown and into a short jeans skirt, tank top, and new sandals that showed off her recent pedicure. The twenty-three year old brunette had an excellent body that she showed off whenever she could. With a C-cup chest, shapely thighs, and a light but even tan, Jamie was a head turner.

Keith managed to find himself in the same old pair of jeans and a tropical pattern button down that "screamed tourist" all over it. Jamie tried to explain that going on vacation didn't mean you had to wear a hideous shirt with a parrot on the chest but her new groom was not to be dissuaded. Keith had put on some extra weight in the twelve months before the wedding and was forced to get a last minute tuxedo change to accommodate the beer belly he grew. Still he had the same cute face that Jamie had grown to love over the last eighteen months and his humor hadn't left him.

They boarded the plane that evening and were greeted with a free first class upgrade as they headed for the resort. The complimentary wine on the flight certainly put them in the mood. The couple was feeling randy and tried to sneak into the bathroom to join the Mile High Club, but failed when a perturbed flight attendant stopped them and reminded them the lavatory was for single occupants.

Keith allowed his hands to creep along his new bride's thigh and -when nobody was looking- he would extend his pinky finger and tickle her pussy underneath her skirt. Jamie moaned quietly at his touch, They hadn't had sex in three weeks with all the family they had in their small apartment and the build up would soon be at an end. The brunette girl's pussy was tingling and she yearned for a long night of love making. Keith wasn't the best lover she had ever known, but this was their honeymoon and the tropical setting would definitely make things better.

Once they had their room keys the newlyweds dragged their bags down to the end of the hallway where the honeymoon suite was located and Keith romantically lifted his new bride, stumbling somewhat, then crossed the threshold. He almost dropped her as the heavy hotel door almost smashed them both. Once they settled in, however, Keith asked Jamie to retrieve the free champaign they forgot to pick up at the front desk.

"Can't you get it?" she asked. "I want to put on my sexy lingerie for you."

"I have to use the bathroom. You know,number two," he told her.

"Fine", she rolled her eyes, trying not to think about the details of his bathroom comment. "I'll get it for you, my wonderful husband."

The new bride grabbed the gift basket from the hotel employee and walked back to her suite. As she rounded the last corner she ran into another couple who were kissing passionately in one of the doorways; the door next to her honeymoon suite, in fact. The woman looked to be in her thirties and was attractive with dark brown hair and small breasts. She was pressed against the door by a tall well built black man with a shaved head and dark skin. His silk button down shirt covered what was obviously a chiseled chest and his biceps strained out of the sleeves in toned dark curves. His big hands were on her ass and his thick lips were locked on the woman's mouth. Her one leg was wrapped around him while her hands were up his shirt exploring his washboard stomach that peaked out occasionally as the fabric rode up from her assault on his flesh.

Neither of them seemed to notice Jamie as she squeezed past them and slid the key card into her electronic lock. The light flashed red and the door would not open. Jamie tried the lock again - red light. She looked over at the public display to her right as the woman was now trying to open up their door as well, her back turned to her lover. But the black man kept distracting her, running his hands along her hips and waist and grinding his cock against her ass. The new bride stared at the large bulge in his shorts that rubbed between the white woman's buttocks over her tight gym shorts. The man was practically exploding out of his clothes with something that looked much bigger than any specimen she had seen let alone sampled.

Jamie felt herself blushing and tried the lock again. Red light. She lightly knocked on the door, "Keith? The key isn't working, can you let me in?" She looked back over at the couple who finally noticed her; their exhibitionism ended with an embarrassed look from the two as they pulled apart and straightened their clothes.

"Don't mind us, we're just having problems with our room key," the woman told her.

Jamie smiled, "Me too." She turned back to knock on the door, calling louder, "Keith! Can you let me in? The door won't open!"

Keith yelled back, "I'm on the toilet still!"

Oh great, she thought, feeling even more embarrassed as she glanced over her right shoulder again. "Well, hurry up!"

The tall dark man gave a sexy lip-sucking kiss to the woman and stepped back, "I'm going to go get a new key. Be right back." He looked at Jamie, "Do you need me to tell the front desk you are having problems too?"

"Oh, no thanks," Jamie responded in a sing-song voice. "We'll get it taken care of later. Thanks, though."

The big black man winked at the woman with him and walked toward the front desk, leaving the brunette and Jamie standing there awkwardly by their respective doors. There was a long silence and then the younger woman finally introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Jamie."

"I'm Carol," she responded with a wave.

"My husband who abandoned me in the hall is Keith. And what's your husband's name?"

Carol checked her watch and looked impatient as she made small talk. "Oh, that's Victor. How did you know I was married?"

"Oh, your ring. I noticed it. It's very pretty."

"Thanks."

"So.... I guess we're going to be neighbors," Jamie forced a little chuckle.

Carol looked around, "Well, we will be for a couple hours anyway."

Jamie looked at her curiously and was going to ask what she meant by that when Keith opened the door.

"Sorry, babe," he apologized, "I had to drop a load-"

Jamie just pushed him back in the room before he could see Victor or Carol, dragging the champagne basket behind her.

*******

Jamie stepped out of the bathroom clad in a white corset and and thigh high stockings held up by a lacy white garter belt. Her white high heels were strappy and sexy and definitely not what she wore to the church. She managed to pack her veil which she wore over her face as she strutted toward the bed, ready to make their first wedded night together something special. They had been together many times, but the newlywed was determined to make the night something to remember. Keith was half naked on his knees in bed with his ear pressed against the wall. Moans were coming from the next room; from Carol and Victor's room.

"Are you eavesdropping on them?" Jamie asked.

Keith sat back in bed, "No! Not at all. I was just, you know- hey you look sexy..."

"Thank you. I got this outfit just for you. Are you ready for me, baby?"

"Wow, I'm getting hard just looking at my sexy bride."

Jamie crawled into bed, "Hmmm, I think somebody was getting hard spying on our neighbors. But maybe I can distract you tonight?" She pulled the veil up and ran her tongue down Keith's chest and belly and to his dick that was poking out of his underwear.

*******

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK! YES!" the screams from next door went on. Keith and Jamie snuggled in the cushy bed together and tickled each other's skin, laughing about the mishaps at the wedding. She looked at the clock and figured out that they had made love for about fifteen minutes; not bad at all for her new husband these days. Her thoughts were interrupted by the headboard from next door banging against the wall and more moans.

"Wow, I guess they are still going at it," she said, running her hand along her husband's leg.

"Should I call the front desk and complain?" Keith asked. His voice was already sounding slurred from fatigue and drinking.

That wasn't a complaint, Keith,she thought, it was a suggestion. "Oh, my brave husband coming to rescue my delicate sensibilities! You're so sweet. No, I'm sure they'll stop soon. Let's just snuggle for now." He turned around and she spooned Keith and ran her hand along his arm and through his hair, pressing her body against him. Jamie glided her hand down slowly along his hips and down to his crotch where she found his limp penis still dribbling with cum. She tugged at it a couple of times until it was obvious he was asleep and then she rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling.

So much for my big sexy night, she thought. Jamie listened to Carol and Victor continue their sexual marathon and wondered how long they would be at it.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again! Yes! Fuck me harder! Harder! Oooh yeah I'm cumming on your big fat black cock! FUCK!" Carol unashamedly announced her fourth orgasm to anyone in earshot as the bedsprings continued to squeak. The blushing bride was glad that the "black cock" comment came after Keith fell asleep. She didn't know for sure but was fairly certain he wouldn't approve of that sort of thing.

Jamie was curious about positions they were trying and found herself listening intently as the sounds bled through the wall. She was waiting for Victor to cum too and it seemed like it would happen soon since his deep guttural sounds were getting louder each passing second. She listened as the tall dark man bellowed out a sexy groan.Dang! Those two really went at it - forty five minutes!the new bride admired.I bet they sleep well tonight.She climbed out of the bed and grabbed her travel kit from the luggage, then proceeded to brush her teeth and remove her make-up. Looking at herself in the mirror she felt annoyed that Keith didn't appreciate her outfit. Well, he certainly enjoyedseeingher in it but he fell asleep too fast. Now it just seemed like such a waste of energy to even have put it on.

Jamie picked up her head from the sink at the sound of a voice, "Hey hurry up in there." The blushing bride turned and looked out the bathroom into the suite but Keith wasn't moving.

"Keith? Are you awake?" she called to him. She spoke louder, "Keith, I didn't hear you? Are you awake?" Thinking her new husband had woken up she put on the veil again and walked out in her sexy white lingerie. "Keith?" She touched him and he was still asleep. She thought that maybe he was talking in his sleep when she realized it was Victor's voice from next door.

"It's 'bout time you got out of the bathroom. You ain't gettin' tired are ya?" Victor asked, presumably as Carol was coming out of her own suite's bathroom.

"How could I ever get tired of that marvelous black body of yours?" Carol finally answered. Jamie looked to see if Keith was still asleep then perched her ear up against the wall. It sounded like the two of them were going to go again!

"Well get yo white ass over here and we'll get on it."

"I still can't believe how hard you are already."

"I ain't yo wimpy white husband, you know. You with a real man now. Ablackman."

The newlywed took a breath as she realized that the two of them weren't married or dating... She was having an affair with this black man! Their encounter in the hallway all made sense now along with everything Carol had said.An affair with a black man,Jamie mused.That would get you hung back home. She continued to listen by the wall as the sounds of slurping began and Victor's deep voice.

"Oh that's it, bitch. Suck my black dick. Come on, you can get it deeper."

Carol gasped, "I can't. It's too big. I can barely get the head in my mouth. It's so much bigger than my husband's little white dick."

Jamie couldn't believe the two of them acting that way. She had never heard people talk so dirty to each other, especially a woman criticizing her own husband that way. It seemed so cruel, so awful, so... naughty... Jamie was surprised as well at how turned on she was. She needed to have sex so bad at that point but one look at her snoring groom told her that it wasn't going to happen for her. It was a disappointment that her first honeymoon night was ending up this way but soon she was sliding her fingers down along her clit while listening through the wall.

"Come on Victor," Carol begged, "Stick your giant cock in my little white pussy. I need it so bad!" The two began fucking again in earnest as the headboard started slapping up against the wall again. The reverberation of pleasure that emanated from the suite next door was so clear now as Jamie continued to eavesdrop.

The new bride stood there in her white lacy bra and garter belt, her back against the wall and her fingers running over her hardened clit. A drop of pussy juice tickled her as it slid down her leg and was absorbed by the stocking fabric.I'm so wet listening to them!She slid two fingers into her waiting cunt and held her breath at the feeling. She was trying to imagine Keith pounding her on their hotel bed the way Carol was getting it right now, but the perverse affair next door kept creeping into Jamie's mind...

Oooh, lying on my back as Victor fucks me- I mean, Keith. As KEITH fucks me.

Me begging for that big black shaft- I mean, begging for my husband's average cock.

My white stocking legs wrapped around that ripped sexy black body- I mean Keith's pasty big belly.

It was no use; the harder she pushed her fingers inside, the more Jamie thought about Victor fucking her. Jamie had never fantasized about a black man before in her life and now that she was she couldn't believe how aroused she had become. Knowing her new husband was only a few feet away excited her even more. He had missed the opportunity to have her more than once on their wedding night and now she was taking matters into her own hands. It wasn't the romantic love making sort of feeling that enveloped her; it was the come-fuck-me-hard feeling she remembered having with an old boyfriend, yet even more intense. This was a black man - something forbidden by her family and shunned by her friends and certainly not a fantasy she would ever share with her husband. That made the fantasy all the more powerful. Visions of that big black body on top of Jamie made her cum all over her fingers and let out a squeal that she was sure would be heard by Carol or Victor or Keith. But as the throbbing in her head calmed down she could hear that the couple next door was still going at it and her husband was still dead to the world. And the interracial sex from next door continued.

Wow, he's got a lot of stamina,Jamie observed, her fingers lightly dancing over her sensitive pussy lips. She looked down at her sexy outfit and over at her Keith who had rolled over on his stomach. I need to fuck so bad right now!

"Keith?" she whispered, climbing back into bed, shaking his shoulder. "Keith? Come on, baby, I need you right now. Wake up!" Her new husband mumbled something but it was clear he was out for the night. She looked at a big unattractive tuft of hair growing out of his shoulder and was tempted to yank it right out but then thought the better of it. Instead she laid down next to him and spread her legs .Damn, I look sexy. It's too bad my husband can't take care of my wet pussy. He's missing out.

As the headboard continued to bang against the wall next door, Jamie spread her stocking clad legs open wide and slid her fingers back into her hole. It was soaked and on fire; her pussy was aching to be slammed hard. She thought about how big a cock had to be for a woman not to be able to get her mouth around it and shoved three fingers into her cunt. Jamie always used two fingers so the third one was surprisingly tight - and felt really good. She fucked them deep up inside and rocked her hips about, shaking her own bed and moaning loudly.

Ooh, maybe I'll wake up Keith this way,she figured.He can catch me playing with myself and then pound me nice and hard. Ooh, fuck! Yeah, fuck me like that dirty cheating wife next door is getting it. Come on Keith, wake up and catch me playing with my pussy. It's so hot from listening to that naughty couple next door...

She listened to Victor talk dirty to Carol, "That's it, slut. How's it feel fucking another man? You likin' that black cock now. When I'm done with you, you won't even feel your wimp ass husband's dick!" There was the sound of a slap, and then another and another.

"Oh yeah, spank my ass!" Carol yelled. "Spank my married white ass! Treat me like your own little whore!"

Jamie rubbed her clit and fingered herself simultaneously as she pictured the wanton sexual act on the other side of the wall. She looked at her husband who was still snoring and her frustration spilled into her sexual fantasy. Too bad, Keith. Too bad you won't be fucking me tonight. That's okay, I'll be thinking about Victor tonight anyway. Oh, yes... Victor's dark sexy skin, those incredible arms, that sexy bald head, that big black cock. Yeah, fucking me in the same stockings I wore at our wedding. I'll be your whore too, Victor. Fuck me hard! Fuck me like my husband could never do! Slam my tight little pussy on my wedding night!

Her orgasm was even more intense than the last as she sampled a big taste of forbidden with a topping of wickedness. Never before had these thoughts crossed her mind and now she lay panting in the hotel bed wondering if she would ever be able to stop thinking about them.

*******

Jamie and Keith sat down in the dining hall to have breakfast and Jamie realized they were sitting next to Carol and her husband. Of course, her husband didn't look anything like Victor. He was in his late forties, carried some extra weight around his belly and his skin was a patchwork of sunburned sections and pasty whiteness – a victim of tourist activities and golfing no doubt in the warm California sun.

Carol looked visibly uncomfortable at their arrival but Jamie did her best to soothe the woman's nerves. "Hey! Keith, this is the woman I met in the hallway. Carol, right? This must be your husband?"

"It's nice to meet you, Keith," she forced another smile. "Yes, this is my husband... Here he is..."

The older man stood up and extended his hand to the new couple, "Hi, I'm Ben." They all shook hands and discussed the hotel. The Stanwicks were on their way to the airport after breakfast after a week at the resort and were not looking forward to the snow reports back home. Keith told them about the wedding and how they were on their honeymoon. Carol and Jamie exchanged looks while the men spoke, the unspoken female language of a glance that was lost on their spouses.

Keith excused himself so he could get something from the buffet. "I'll join you, Keith," Ben said standing up. "I think I have room for another helping." The two men walked off with each other leaving the women alone to talk.

"Thanks for not saying anything. And thanks for not judging me," Carol whispered.

"No problem," Jamie smiled and whispered back. "I take it that wasn't your hotel room either, right?"

"No, we're on the other side of the building."

"Just making sure I don't say the wrong thing during breakfast."

"I really appreciate that. So," Carol paused, "I hope we weren't too loud last night." Her guilty grin said it all – she knew perfectly well she was loud.

12