Curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hey, that was pretty hot. I’ve never seen anyone fuck right out here in the parking lot, most of the time they go off into the woods over there.” The new man said pointing over towards a large grove of trees about 100 feet away from the parking area.

“Uh thanks, I guess,” I replied weakly not exactly sure what he wanted from me.

“Would you like to fuck again?” he asked hopefully.

“Uh, I dunno. My ass is pretty sore right now.” I told him.

“Aw c’mon. It would be a shame to let such a hot ass go to waste.” He said.

“I dunno,” I said in a non-committal way.

“I’ll suck you off if you let me fuck that ass of yours,” he said trying to get me to agree to another quick fuck.

I was pretty horny and stroking my cock off hadn’t done a damn thing to ease my sexual tension.

“Alright, where do you want to do it?” I asked.

“We can either go to my van over there or into the woods. Whatever you want is fine with me,” he said indicating a nice looking conversion van and the grove of trees he pointed out to me earlier.

I decided that I didn’t want to fuck in the woods at night. It was just a little to creepy for me, so I told him I’d fuck him in his van if that was ok with him. He readily agreed and told me he thought that would be more comfortable anyway. I threw my shirt in my car and made sure the doors were locked before I followed this new guy over to where his van was parked and climbed in through the rear door after he opened it for me. Once I was in he got in after me and closed the door. He had parked right near a light so there was plenty of light to see by, but because of the way his windows were louvered it would be hard for anyone else to see what was going on inside even though I could see what was going on outside fairly well.

“Hurry up and get those pants off so we can get down to business,” he said eagerly.

I took my shoes off and quickly slid my pants and underwear down my legs and tossed them to the side. He quickly followed suit and in a few minutes he was naked himself. He crawled between my legs on his hands and knees and proceeded to give me an incredible blowjob. He sucked and slurped on my cock like it was going out of style. I just threw my head back and moaned. I watched as this fat old man’s balding head bobbed up and down on my cock giving me some of the most intense pleasure I have ever felt in my life. Before I knew it, I was shooting my load in his mouth.

“Mmmmff, mmmfff, mmmfff.” He moaned, as he swallowed my cum.

It was incredible my eyes rolled back in my head and I almost thought I was going to pass out just from the sheer pleasure this man was giving me. When he finally lifted his head from my crotch I said, “Oh God that was great! I’ve never felt anything like that before in my life.”

“Good, I’m glad.” He said with a smile. “Now how bout giving me some of that hot ass of yours?” he asked.

“It’s all yours. How do you want me?” I asked.

“I want you on your back so I can see the look at your face as I fuck you.” He said.

“Ok,” was all I said, as I leaned all the way back until I was lying flat on my back, then I spread my legs wide giving him full access to my body. He moved closer me walking on his knees. As he came into the light I could see his cock clearly for the first time. It was hard, sticking straight out in front of him and bouncing around as he moved. It had to be almost 8 inches long and pretty thick, but his big belly made it look a lot smaller than it really was. I rested my legs on his shoulders as he reached down between us with one hand and guided his cock into my ass.

“Oh yes,” I sighed as I felt his cock enter me.

He just smiled as he slowly pushed his cock in and out of my ass working it in a little deeper with each thrust. My mouth opened in a silent moan of pleasure as he worked his dick in and out of my asshole. I was a little sore from my previous fucking, but that passed rather quickly and I was able to really enjoy what this man was doing. I could feel his big belly pushing against my flat stomach as he fucked me. Before long rivers of sweat were running down his body and dripping all over me as he worked my hole over good. As he pumped his cock in and out of my ass, he leaned forward and started biting on my nipples, first one then the other chewing on them softly causing just a hint of pain.

“Oh yeah, that feels good. Bite them harder,” I said.

He happily obliged me and bit down hard on the nipple that he had been chewing on.

“Ahhhh!” I cried out in pain mixed with pleasure as his teeth dug sharply into the soft flesh of my nipple.

He started fucking me harder and harder to the point where my own dick was slapping my stomach every time he pushed into me. The noise of our fucking could easily be heard from outside the van if anyone were listening slap, slap, slap, slap. “Oh yeah, I’m gonna fill that tight ass of yours with my cum,” the guy grunted, as he pushed his cock as deep in my ass as he could. “Ughhhh!” The guy groaned, as he shot stream after stream of his cum deep inside me. When he finished shooting his load, he rolled off me to lay on his back next to me on the floor of the van.

“Oh yeah, that was good,” he panted.

“Yeah it was,” I agreed.

After a minute or two, I got up on my knees and started looking for my clothes in the dim light the filtered through the van windows. As I started putting on my clothes, I saw that the guy was doing the same thing. In a matter of minutes, we were both dressed again and I was climbing out the back door of the van.

Once I was back out in the night air, the guy leaned out the back of his van handed me a piece of paper and said, “Hey call me if you want to hook up again sometime.”

“Yeah, sure.” I replied taking the proffered paper before heading back to my car. By the time I reached my car, I saw the guy pull out of the parking lot and drive away. I got back in my car and drove home exhausted, but satisfied and I knew where I could get more sex from either of the guys that did me tonight, or maybe even someone else entirely. Either way was fine with me.

12