Curious Girls Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?!" I heard a male voice from behind me. I couldn't even breathe, much less respond.

Krista proceeded to explain to the man behind me what the situation was. He was sympathetic, although understandably annoyed. Three or four more explanations later, the slide was getting a bit crowded, and I was just barely able to breathe through my mouth against her panties. I was actually starting to get a little scared that I might suffocate.

Thankfully, someone finally either heard the screaming or noticed no one was coming out of the slide because they finally decided to investigate. Another thirty minutes later, they had disassembled the slide enough to start letting people out. The manager apologized profusely to each person as they exited, Krista and I avoided any and all eye contact as we made our way back to the car. The ride home was a blur. Tamara kept going on about who knows what, and neither Krista nor I said much of anything the entire ride home.

*****

A couple of weeks went by, and Krista and I were still mostly avoiding eye contact. I just didn't even know what to say to her. We'd gone from getting along better to entirely avoiding each other.

I lay in my room reading a romance novel, but mostly I was just avoiding going out. Nothing in my life made any sense any more. I was starting to wonder if I was better off never going out again. My melancholy thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. I ignored it hoping she'd go away, but after the third knock, I relented.

"It's open!" I yelled. Krista appeared in the door.

"Hey... um, I just wanted to let you know that Tamara is staying the night tonight." That caught my attention.

"Wait, what? Krista, I don't think that's appropriate."

"What?" She asked in surprise.

"I don't know... you having a sleepover with a woman after you told me you were into girls? It just doesn't seem right."

"Tamara and I have been friends forever! And I already told her she could come over. Besides, it's Christmas tomorrow and her family is going to be out of town."

"I... I don't know." I hesitated. "Fine, but we should talk about this afterward."

"Whatever, you're not my mother!" The room went silent and Krista's hand went to her mouth. "I'm so, so sorry! That wasn't called for. you've been amazing since Mom and Dad..." Her voice broke.

"No, don't cry!" I jumped up and hugged her. She hugged me back.

"...And I'm so sorry about what happened at the mall." Boy, was she jumping all over the place.

"No, don't be! It wasn't your fault at all!" I insisted. I figured she was hoping I hadn't noticed her arousal, and I was more than content to never, ever mention it. I was just happy it was all--sort of out in the open.

There was a knock at the door downstairs. Krista wiped her eyes. "That'll be Tamara."

"Alright, you go have fun. I'm going to finish up this book."

Krista disappeared and I heard talking from downstairs, but I tuned it out. I just prayed nothing more was happening between them. I knew I was probably overreacting, but ever since Krista had come out to me, I worried every time her and Tamara spent any time alone together.

After a few hours, I was just finishing up my book when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled. To my surprise, I found Tamara standing at my door holding a glass of water. She was wearing striped, candy cane pajamas, a red Santa Claus hat and dark red lipstick. It was actually quite a sexy look with her pale complexion, although I wasn't quite sure why she was wearing it at bedtime.

"Tamara?" I exclaimed in surprise. "What do you want?" I jumped to my feet.

"Oh, relax!" She laughed. "I just wanted to talk." She set the water on my night stand.

"Where's Krista?"

"She's in bed, but don't worry! No funny business."

"Like at the mall? Do you know what you put me through?" I asked her angrily.

"Sorry, it was funny!" She laughed. I fumed, but I didn't want to press too much. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing the full extent of what I'd suffered through. "Besides, you're the one who wanted me to go first. That's all on you." She grinned.

"Look, what are you doing here?" I demanded angrily.

"Look, the reason I came here was to ask you something." She paused. "Krista's been acting weird lately. Do you think... is it possible she has a crush on me?"

I almost choked. "What?"

"Is it possible Krista is into women?"

"Psssssh. N-no." I stammered. "I'd know if she was into women, trust me!"

"OK, just checking. I knew it was a silly question, but I had to ask. I'm sure it's nothing."

"Yeah, no... it's cool."

"Well, have a great night." Tamara said as she left the room.

I lay there a little confused. What had just happened? I glanced over and noticed Tamara had left her water on my nightstand. I grabbed it to take it to her, then decided I just didn't care enough. I drank half the water and put the glass back on my nightstand, turned out the light, and climbed into bed.

I wondered why I'd told Tamara so ardently that Krista wasn't into her. That would have been the perfect time to tell her. Well, no--not tell her. That wasn't my place, but I could have said something--

*****

I awoke feeling very groggy and confused. The light was on, and I could just make out a figure near the bed. Once my eyes focused a bit more, I could make out the red and white stripes of Tamara's pajamas and, if I wasn't mistaken, she was wearing a Santa Claus cap.

"Tamara?" I managed to whisper. What was wrong with me? I felt uncharacteristically groggy, and my eyes didn't want to focus. The whole room seemed to be spinning.

"I'm so glad you're awake!" Tamara exclaimed.

"How did you get in here?"

"Shhhh. That's really not what you should be focusing on right now." Tamara whispered. I was so confused.

I was trying to form a coherent thought as she climbed into bed and straddled my chest. Even in my befuddled state, I knew this was where I was supposed to stop her. I attempted to push her off of my chest several times before I realized my arms weren't moving. I glanced down and immediately realized two things. First of all, my entire body was tightly restrained by some sort of plastic wrap which stretched from my feet all the way to my neck. And secondly, I was completely naked.

"W-What? I don't... huh?" My brain was having enough difficulty forming questions but, on top of that, nothing was making sense. Tamara reached down and grabbed something next to me and pulled a strap over my head.

"Just a little something I bought online." She grinned as she slid a red ball between my lips, pushing it in roughly as she tightened the strap.

"Mmmmph!" The ball slid against my tongue, making communication nearly impossible.

"You're really not going to enjoy this next part." Tamara laughed and bit her lower lip. Before I could even figure out what that statement could mean, her fingers stung my cheek -- hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!" I squealed in a high, panicked pitch as she swung again. I had no idea what I'd done to upset her. I couldn't ask, and she wasn't volunteering the information.

She slapped me again, hitting me as hard as she ever had before--possibly harder. The blows kept coming, her hands alternating in random patterns making it difficult to anticipate. I struggled as hard as I was able, but I was helpless. She roughly grabbed my hair, holding my head in place as she continued to wail on me. My head screamed with pain, tears poured down. She finally stopped hitting me, grabbing my face between her hands.

"Sorry, got a little carried away." She giggled. "Is it weird that being mean to you really, really turns me on?" All I could do is stare with wide-eyed panic. I didn't like the way this conversation was going.

Suddenly, without warning, she pulled my hair roughly back and spat directly in my face. I just lay there trying to even cringe, but the gag made it difficult. She proceeded to spit several times onto my gag, her warm saliva ran down the gag and along my lips before making it's way into my mouth.

"Mmmmmph." I protested. Her response was to scoot forward, locking my face between her knees. As she leaned over and pursed her full, red lips, she grabbed my face and pulled my right eye open. I panicked and tried to break free from the plastic, but neither my arms nor legs would budge. A large drop of saliva pooled on her lips before falling directly into my eye.

"MMMMpppppph!!" I screamed in shock and panic. In response, she proceeded to pry my other lid open and spit in that eye too. She giggled.

"OK, I guess that means I did the job well. I had to be sure you couldn't escape." My eyes were still clamped shut in stinging pain. "It's just so hard to know when to stop when you're having so much fun."

Everything was spinning, but for a different reason from before. My head still hurt, and I couldn't open my eyes.

"So, I guess it's time to explain what we're both doing here." She ran her fingers along my cheek. "Do you remember that day at my house? You told me you'd dreamt of your face between my legs."

My eyes opened wide in terror. Where was she going with this?

She continued. "Well, I have to admit... I was really embarrassed. So much I couldn't even bring myself to think about it for days." OK, it was starting to sound a little better. "And all of the sudden I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Mmmmmmph?!" I protested. It was suddenly sounding much worse.

She smiled. "I mean, I'd given it a brief thought once or twice before, but I figured it would be going too far. And then you told me you'd dreamt about it, and now I can't stop thinking about what your face would feel like between my legs."

I'd never felt so helpless. I couldn't move or speak. I was only now just able to get my eyes back open.

"Even right now," she continued caressing my face, "I'm getting so turned on just feeling your soft skin and thinking how's it's going to feel." Oh, God. She was talking as if it was already a done deal. What terrified me most was I wasn't sure it wasn't. "Look at me going on," she smiled, "we can continue this conversation once I'm more comfortable."

She scooted forward, and I found myself staring helplessly up at her cotton crotch. Despite my muffled protests, moments later I felt her weight bearing down on me. My nose dug uncomfortably into her pajama bottoms and the gag pressed harder into my mouth.

"I can only imagine what's going through your head right now." She mused as she ran her fingers through my hair and slowly, but firmly, moved her hips forward.

The way she was sitting on me in soft, cotton, candy cane pajamas and a Santa Claus hat almost made the experience seem somewhat innocent. However, from the way she spoke to the firm (and increasingly confident) thrusting, there was a subtle but undeniable need that radiated from her.

"So, here's the funny thing." Tamara continued. "I was going to be nice to you--I really was. But you just had to drink the water."

I'd forgotten the water. Had she drugged me? It seemed a stretch, even for her. She'd never had any need to drug me before. From the disorientation to the way I'd been stripped and tied up, it was all that made sense.

"That water was for Krista."

"Mmmph-ta?" I tried to ask.

"Like I said, I was going be nice. Plus, I just thought it'd be fun to tell you that I'd raped your sister's face." She laughed. "But, I didn't want her to remember it, so I bought a little something online. But you just had to go and drink it." She pressed harder against my nose in an incredibly uncomfortable way, her pace increasing somewhat.

"Who am I to argue with fate? I came back to get the glass and you were just lying there unconscious. It was like the perfect Christmas present. I just had to wrap you up." She giggled.

If only Tamara knew she could go to Krista right now with no drugs or coercion. I couldn't even tell her she didn't need to do this to me. She could do everything she wanted and more with someone who would actually enjoy it. And here I was the one feeling like I was betraying Krista. I was almost in tears from her rough attempts to pleasure herself through two layers of clothing.

"I'm going to remove the gag now. It's getting in the way--plus, I want to make sure you also get the... full experience." The realization of what she was implying was horrific. She unfastened the gag, but paused before pulling it out. "Just so we're clear, I'm enjoying myself tonight with or without you. If you so much as step out of line, the gag goes back in and I'll have my way with Krista's face whether she remembers it or not... and I'll make sure you hear every second of it."

I briefly wondered if that would be such a bad alternative, but I knew I couldn't force this on her. She might love it, but she also might hate it. There was no way I could ever let Krista be raped by her best friend. The look in Tamara's eyes told me she was very serious. As Tamara slowly pulled the gag from my mouth, I stretched my jaw.

"Am I allowed to talk?" I asked cautiously.

She laughed. "Hell if I care. Just don't be stupid about it. If you're going to talk though, feel free to beg. That always gets me wet." I didn't know how to respond.

"Please." I begged anyway, "There has to be something else you want that I can do for you."

"Mmmm. No." She said simply as she continued thrusting into my mouth--and nose in particular. Her fingers slid up her body, settling on her chest.

"What about--that guy--you went on a--date with?" I managed to squeak out between thrusts.

She began groping her chest through her shirt, her large breasts showing their size and form through the fabric. If I didn't already know how big her breasts were, I would have had a good idea from watching her rub her chest through her pajamas. The buttons strained as she became more enthusiastic, her pale skin and freckles showing through the gaps in fabric between the buttons. I was

"You know, I thought about it." She moaned unfastening her shirt buttons one at a time. "I tried to just get past it, honestly. But I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So, I tried humping my pillow. I even thought about the guy I went on a date with as I did, but it didn't do anything for me. Especially thinking of rubbing myself on his rough facial hair... No thanks!"

Her shirt dropped to the floor, and she bit her lip. "But then I thought about your face as I humped my pillow... it was like night and day. The thought of your smooth, struggling face buried in my pussy. Oh, God!" She moaned as she pulled her bra free. Her large cargo swayed free, and I found myself staring at the underside of her full chest. I could barely even see Tamara's face poking out between her breasts, and when she leaned back her stomach and breasts were all I could see.

It was hypnotic the way those white, perky breasts swayed and bounced as she grinded on my face. Her hands continued to squeeze her soft flesh, barely able to handle her own chest. She ran her hands up her breasts, lifting them before letting them go. Her fingers caressed her nipples and her breathing quickened. Her long, red hair fell around her breasts, contrasting with her pale skin.

"Tamara! Fuck! Would yo--mmmmmph!" I was interrupted with a mouthful of crotch. "Tamara! Would you please stop and talk to me?!" I blurted urgently once she sat back up.

"Mmmmm. No. I don't think so." She stood up and slid her pajama bottoms down, her white legs slid into view, her pale thighs leading up to a small piece of fabric. She was losing far too much closing for my taste. "But feel free to keep trying to convince me while you're able." She grinned as she lowered her panty covered crotch onto my mouth.

"Oh, God. No!" I exclaimed in disgust. Her panties were noticeably damp, and I was beginning to notice an unmistakable, musky scent. "Get off!" I demanded.

"Oh, don't worry." She smiled playfully, "I fully intend to." She gripped my hair in her left hand while continuing to grope her naked chest with her right. She was getting into it now, her thighs rhythmically hammered my nose and mouth. There were impressions in her panties from where she'd used my nose to push the fabric up inside of her.

"Wait!" I gasped. "Why can't you just keep using your pillow and leave me out of this?"

"Why would I use my pillow when I can have the real thing? Besides, I need a new pillow."

"What? Didn't you buy a new pillow a couple of months ago when you were out with Krista? I distinctly remember her saying she needed one too..."

She looked a little embarrassed. "Yeah, but I got pretty rough with it. I got to point where I would have my way with it several times a day--I just need to feel the real thing once to get it out of my system for good." She slowed her thrusting, and began grinding slower, but harder.

"Tam-mmmph! Stop, please! It hur--mmmph!" She pressed hard at an upward angle against my nose. I squirmed, trying to get away from the pressure. However, every time I managed to pull away, moments later her damp crotch was back on my mouth and nose. She was leaving smaller and smaller gaps for me to protest as she got increasingly caught up. She was getting far too aggressive with my nose to the point where I worried she might cause injury. She was equally aggressive, mashing her panty-covered crotch into my chin, but at least it wasn't quite as painful. It was mostly just disorienting having her slam herself repeatedly into my chin. It made it very difficult to focus. She eventually paused and stood back up.

I watched horror as she slid her panties down. "You know, the other thing about pillows is it's hard to go all the way. They feel nice, but they're too soft. Besides, it's so much kinkier to know that my first orgasm is going to be on your face."

"What?! Your first? This is something you should make special! It shouldn't be like this." I was running out of ideas to stop her.

"You really don't understand, do you? I'm not compromising. This is precisely what I want. I don't think you understand how badly I need this." She moaned. "And to be this close when I've been wanting this for so long? Trust me, this *is* happening. I'm through talking, but let me just make one thing clear." She knelt down and hovered above my face. "I may be new to this, but I've got all the time I need tonight to figure it out. However, there is one thing I can promise with absolute certainty. When I leave here, your face is going to be completely covered in my cum, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop that from happening."

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. Tamara was now completely naked with the exception of the red Santa Claus hat still on her head. It matched her dark red lipstick, and with her pale skin and generous assets, she could have been a holiday glamor model. Yet, she seemed to desire nothing more than to humiliate me. Her red, curly pubic hair approached my mouth. Hidden within, I could make out her vaginal lips, swollen with anticipation.

"Oh, fuck! I can't believe I'm about to do this." She said excitedly.

"You can't make me lick you." I said, trying to be brave.

"Oooh."She squealed. "You've got a wonderfully naughty mind, but don't worry... I'm not expecting you too. I mean, you certainly *can*, but I'm not expecting it."

"You promised you were done punishing me!" I spouted angrily at her.

"What? You're so silly. I *am* done punishing you. This isn't a punishment. This is just me having fun." She laughed.

"Please!" I was almost in tears. "I don't deserve this."

She looked at me thoughtfully for a moment. "You're right."

"What? I am?" I asked in confusion.

"Then what--MMMMMPH!!" I squealed in panic as her hairy muff covered my mouth.

"You may not deserve this... but I do." She laughed wickedly. "If this is my Christmas present this year, I guess Santa decided I haven't been naughty enough this year."