Curious Lorrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know how she can do this to you. You have treated her like a queen all these years and then she goes and betrays you like this."

And then she filled me in on what Lorrie had done the night before. From then on, not knowing that I already knew, Kelly would come to me with "The Latest Outrage" that Lorrie had perpetrated on me and I would hang my head and say something stupid like, "Oh woe is me, whatever shall I do?" Kelly would rush to me, throw herself in my arms and try to comfort me. Then she would tell me that I needed to find some backbone, "You need to throw her worthless ass out John. You are too nice a guy to let her screw over you like this."

I suppose I could have told her what was going on, but the truth of the matter is that I rather liked Kelly throwing herself in my arms. At 4'9" and 110 pounds and with a nice rack (34C) Kelly was one very sexy armful and I could never figure out why her idiot husband had left her for some blonde bimbo. So I played the befuddled and betrayed husband to her outraged sister of the slutty wife. I won't say that I had never ever given any thought to bedding Kelly, but I knew I would never do it because of the fact she was Lorrie's sister. But I had never given any thought to what Kelly might want or do.

It was a Thursday night and Lorrie had already gone to her card party. The doorbell rang and when I answered it Kelly walked in. She didn't say a word, just walked straight past me and went down the hall to my bedroom. When she hadn't come back in five minutes I went to see what she was doing. I found her on my bed. She was naked except for thigh highs and high heels and when I walked into the room she said, "If you aren't going to do anything about that whore you are married to you should at least have some fun yourself. Do you like my pussy? I shaved it just for you."

She was my wife's sister so technically it wasn't incest, but still, she was Lorrie's sister. How Lorrie was going to feel about it I didn't know, but I did know that there wasn't any way that I was going to pass up what was lying spread out on the bed in front of me. It would be an interesting conversation when Lorrie got home and I told her that I'd finally had some fun of my own. As I undressed I wondered just how open minded Lorrie really was. I'd certainly know by morning.

12