Curious No More Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bicurve
bicurve
162 Followers

"I want you to cum with me in you. We need to start teaching your pussy that you can only cum with a cock in your hole."

Holy fuck! That idea made my cock even harder.

I leaned back and leaned against him as he wrapped one arm around my chest and the other reached down to play with my cock. With him still hard in me, I rocked back and forth slightly to keep the sensations going on in my ass and turned my head to kiss him.

"Cum for me, cocksucker. Cum hard for daddy." Sam was squeezing my cock and running his thumb over the head of it. I could feel another huge orgasm building. It never felt like this when I had sex back to back with girls. My second orgasm was usually smaller, but when I was with guys, they seemed to build in intensity.

I was holding his arm that was holding my cock while my other arm had reached back to hold his head while we kissed. I started to moan into his mouth and the orgasm continued to grow. I again started to breathe faster and moan into his mouth as we continued to kiss. His cock still hard, my ass still accepting, the intense feelings in my ass finally caused me to unleash a huge torrent of cum that even with my eyes closed, I knew was spraying all over the bed.

I moaned into his mouth and Sam loved it, "Cum for me faggot. Yeah, baby! Keep cumming like the fag you are! Good boy!"

He continued to squeeze and milk my cock, rubbing the cum that was drizzling out of my cock, between his hand and my cock and balls. His cock was incredibly, still hard and my ass was pulsating around it. I love cumming when I've had a bit of pot, but this felt like the best sex ever, high or sober.

I finally fell forward onto the bed and Sam's cock plopped out, before he laid down on top of me, his cock nestling between my ass cheeks and his sweaty body on top of mine, holding my arms down at the wrists.

"You get hotter each time we fuck, dude, " Sam said as we lay there, catching our breathes.

I turned my head and kissed him without reservation, "Mmmmmm. Thank you. You bring it out of me." I paused. I wasn't sure I wanted to admit it, but as usual after sex, like all guys, I admitted something that I probably wouldn't have normally, "I feel really comfortable with you. I really want to continue this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next few weeks, Sam and I started what was part friends with benefits and part sexual journey. At least 3 times a week and usually more, we would have sex. Sometimes I would head up to his place before work and give him a blow job. Other times, we would lock ourselves in a room together and fuck until we fell asleep. I still went on dates but several times I found myself making plans with Sam instead of wanting to pursue the girl.

One night in particular, I told Sam that I had a date but wanted to make sure he was taken care of. I waited till my date had arrived and then told her I had to go drop off an envelope at a friends and I would be 5 minutes and to make herself comfortable. I ran up to Sam's place and told him what was happening; he grinned and said, "Get to work, fag!"

I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock with abandon. The whole time Sam told me what a good cock sucker I was and that I probably liked sucking dick more than my date. It just encouraged me. He blasted in what was probably record time. I went back down and took the girl out, thinking about getting back to Sam the whole time we were out.

As soon as the date was over (and she was a nice girl, very hot and I'd probably chase it...but...) I texted Sam.

"You home?"

"Get up here cocksucker"

"Yes sir"

I immediately went up to Sam's place and as soon as I walked in, we embraced and started kissing passionately.

"The nice girl wasn't doing it for you? You need daddies cock?' Sam asked mockingly.

I simply dropped to my knees again, pulled his pants down and licked his cock, "This answer your question?" before we again had awesome sex.

It was always passionate yet always relaxed. Sam knew exactly what buttons he could push and always seemed to know how far he could take me. We were getting even more comfortable with each other to the point that I would stay over at his place over night and also having sex in my apartment.

Finally, we had what would be called "the talk". It was apparent that we were in a not so typical relationship, even for a FWB relationship, and maybe we needed some rules. We didn't want to be exclusive but safety was paramount. It wasn't as if we had a lot of time to have sex with other people but we agreed that we could and in fact, that we often enjoyed hearing about the others experiences.

I also finally admitted that i wanted to have raw sex with him. And just him.

Sam's eyes lit up, "That is so hot. I definitely want to fuck you raw. I've been waiting to hear you say that."

My cock immediately started to get hard, "We should get tested..."

"Yes. Yes we should." Sam was smiling, "I can't wait to load you up with my boys."

We were both turned on now and of course we ended up fucking - with a condom on. It was very passionate and slow and felt very tender.

The next several days went by very slowly as we waited for our results. With the idea that our hot sex was about to get hotter, we either consciously or subconsciously didn't see a lot of each other, maybe afraid that we wouldn't be able to not fuck with protection. A few days after getting tested, we were lounging in his apartment and smoking a jay watching some hot bareback porn. We started to get horny as we always did and I found myself on my back, legs wrapped around Sam sharing a deep kiss and having Sam whisper dirty sayings into my ear.

"You want my load in you? You want me to whitewash your guts?"

"MMMMMmmmmmm yessssss!"

Sam was taking his cock and rubbing it up and down my balls and cock and brushing it against my hole. I couldn't take it anymore. "Put it in me!" I had said it before, but this time, it sounded less like a dare and more desperate.

Sam leaned up and looked at me. "Do it!" I demanded.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"Yessss. Put it in me!" I was pleading at this point.

I grabbed the back of Sam's head and pulled him down to me for a kiss. We moaned and I felt him line his cock up with my hole which was lubed and ready.

I felt him start to push his heat into me almost hesitantly, so I grabbed his ass and spread my legs as much as I could. "Do it!" I said and pulled him closer to me - into me.

"UNNHHHHHH!" Sam moaned as he drove into me.

"Yessssssss!" I moaned back. "Finally! Feels so good! Fuuuuuck!"

I grabbed Sam tightly and we passionately deep kissed each other as our hips locked into a rhythm.

"Fuck babe, I'm not gonna last long..." Sam gasped.

"Fucking do it! Dump your load in me," I pleaded, "I want it!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! You feel so gooooood!" Sam was slamming into my ass and his balls were slapping at my cheeks while I pulled at him with my hands and legs locked around him. I could feel him get harder and bigger making this the fastest fuck we had probably ever had. I didn't care - I wanted my reward.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cummmmm! Unnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!! Unnnnhhhh!" Sam started to fire his load into me and we locked our mouths together again as my ass tried to squeeze around his cock.

"Fuuuuck! I love it! So good! Don't stop!" I was lost in the feeling of how natural it felt to take his load. I didn't even care that I hadn't cum. I could feel his cock pulsing in my ass and that meant I got my reward. I loved it and let Sam know, "Oh Sam! Oh fuuuuck! Keep cumming man!" I tried to keep squeezing my hole, milking his cock and keep him in me and not lose a drop.

"Unnnnhhh...unnhhh...unhhhh!" I could feel Sam flexing his cock in me, pushing more of his seed into me, deeper. We continued to kiss and Sam's weight slowly melted onto me. We lay there, locked in an embrace, his cock still hard and our breathing slowly returning to normal.

My head was buried in his neck and my hands were still on his ass pulling him into me, not letting him out.

I turned my head to look at Sam. "I want more of that. A lot more of that."

We spent the rest of the night draining ourselves.

More to cum...

bicurve
bicurve
162 Followers
12