Curse of Christina Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

I'm so tired. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

++++

When I wake, my digital clock reads 5 pm. Western sunlight fills my room. I feel baked and groggy. I kick the sheets off me and realize something is secured to my crotch. Reaching down I feel plastic and then I sit upright in a flash. The CB 6000 is on my cock. Worse than that a small gold padlock hangs on the rings to keep the device locked on. My heart sinks. Weeks of watching chastity videos posted to You Tube provide all the background I need. Without the key, it's not coming off. I'm fucked until I find Christina.

At least she didn't leave me bound to the bed this time. I look around the room and listen for any sounds that might indicate she's still in the house.

No sounds audible. A pale envelop rests on her pillow. I grasp it and tear it open.

Dear Bob,

How does the cock collar feel? I wish I was there to see your face as you discover your confinement. I know it will be a challenge for you at first, but in time you will accept it as part of our fun.

That's all this is...fun for you, fun for me, fun for us.

Call me when you get this. I want us to go out tonight and find a new Big Frank and Julio.

Love, Christina.

The memory of Big Frank and asshole Julio fucking the shit out of Christina came roaring back. Unfortunately the cage met my lust head-on and I groaned in anguish. She was right about one thing. Getting used to chastity is a challenge and not something I really want to do. It's fun to think about other's unfortunate circumstances, not your own.

On the way to finding my cell phone, I stop in the bathroom to take a piss. I sit on the toilet for the first time in ages to take my piss. It feels funny, like I'm less than or something by not standing up. As I sit and wait for the pee to start, I wonder if she did this to me to make me consider what she must go through each time she needs to pee. We sure have it made on that front. Standing up makes pissing almost anywhere a real convenience. Finally I shoot into the bowl. At same time, I wonder if the last drops will fall into the bowl or drip into the cage. I sure hope it's the former.

They dripped into the cage. This is a big fuck you to the makers of the CB 6000. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you!

++++

Note to readers who made it this far: I started chapter 8, but don't expect to see it for awhile. I don't have the free time like I used to.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12