Cursed Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade's hand tightened on Alex's hair. "I shouldn't have left you. I should've come back sooner. If I'd only...."

Alex struggled to sit up, glad when strong arms supported him. He shushed the words that tumbled from Wade's lips. "Look at me, let yourself look deep. Know this ... there is no blame in me for you. You didnotfail me." Wade wouldn't meet his eyes. "Damn it, look at me."

Blue eyes finally lifted to gaze into his, and Alex watched as they widened.Come on in, lover. See for yourself."Let it go, please. No more blame, no more doubts. We're both flawed, because we're human. But together, we're perfection. I love you, all of you."

Wade pulled him close, and Alex didn't hesitate. He went willingly, gladly, rejoicing in the feel of those arms around him. This, too, was home.

**********

Alex was frustrated. The first three days after coming home, he'd spent most of his time sleeping.Under the influence of Alison,he thought wryly.She should come with a warning label about not operating heavy machinery.He'd needed it. Not just to heal physically, but to realize he could sleep in his own home without nightmares.

He still had some bruising, and some of the deeper cuts made by the whip pulled if he moved the wrong way. But for the most part, he was feeling pretty damn good. He had more energy, his voice was back to normal, and he could move around without looking like a decrepit old man. There was just one cloud raining on his parade.

He'd been home two weeks now, and had, for the last five days, been ready, no, eager, to resume making love with Wade. They kissed, they cuddled, Wade stroked or sucked him off, he'd let Alex give him a hand job ... and that was all. The big man absolutely refused to take it further.

Alex wasn't quite strong enough to overpower him and take what he wanted, what they both wanted. Wade was taller, bigger, and outweighed him by sixty pounds. Alex grimaced.Probably more like seventy, at the moment.His appetite hadn't quite been up to par. Which, of course, made his lover more convinced that 'normal relations' should wait. Without the blond's cooperation, Alex couldn't do a damn thing.

"Piss on that," Alex muttered. "I'm so damn horny, I could scream." He was at the piano, putting the finishing touches on a new song. The fact that Wade resolutely ignored the undercurrent in Alex's mind didn't help, either.Hmm, maybe I can use that willful avoidance.

At the moment, Wade was stretched out on the couch, reading. Or at least, holding a book open in front of him. He hadn't turned a page in a while. Alex moved to the keyboard and programmed the music into autoplay.

"I like that. Is it new?" Wade set the book aside and smiled.

"Yep. I just finished the lyrics. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure." Wade sat up and stretched his legs out in front of him.

"Great. Let me get ready. I want you to get the full impact of the song. Close your eyes and relax until the music starts." It didn't take Alex long to get ready, and soon he was back in the living room, perched on the raised platform that held the piano.Please, let this work.

**********

Wade waited patiently, not quite as oblivious to Alex's frustrated desires as his lover thought. He kept to the shallows of Alex's mind, however, out of fear. He still couldn't believe that some part of the other man didn't hold him at fault. And he was afraid of hurting him, of bringing back memories of Jesse, of disappointing, or failing him somehow. Fears he kept shut in a tiny part of his mind. He sighed. It would take time to get past it. At the moment, he'd listen to the song. He could at least do that much for the man he adored.

He heard Alex come back into the room, and when the music started, he opened his eyes. And then opened them wider. Alex was dressed in the gray slacks, red suspenders, and gray fedora from his last club performance ... and nothing else, judging by the way the pants caressed his slender form.

One bare foot was propped on the platform and the other foot swung in time to the slow jazzy tune. He leaned slightly back, hands supporting his weight, body stretched and on display. His gray eyes were fastened on Wade, pinning him to the sofa. And then his smooth, rich baritone rolled out, soft and low, a lover's caress.

I've been taken by your touch
I've been claimed by your kiss
and swept under by the oceans in your eyes.

I come alive to your voice
my heart beats just for you
I'm held captive by the music of your sighs.

He stood easily, smoothly, and glided forward to stand in front of Wade. He set his left foot on the couch, just outside Wade's leg, close enough that Wade felt the heat against his thigh. The pose pulled the soft fabric of his slacks tight against his skin, and now Wade was certain there was only Alex underneath the pants. A very firm, very aroused Alex. His eyes were riveted to the damp spot that appeared on the pants.

I'm taken in by you
no one else will do.
I'm taken, I'm taken, I'm yours.

Alex bent forward, picked up Wade's hand, and set it on his raised knee.

I was taken with your looks
rendered helpless by your charm
I surrendered the first time you touched my hand.

He slid his knee down and Wade's hand up, so it now rested on his thigh, which pressed against Wade's leg. Wade finally remembered he needed to breathe, drew in a lungful of air, and was overcome by Alex's scent. The perfume of man, mate, and arousal. He swallowed.

You hold me and I'm home
I won't seek another love
there's nothing left to say but I'm your man.

Alex rested his hands on the back of the couch, raised his right leg and straddled Wade. He lowered himself slowly, in time to the music, and moved his hands to Wade's shoulders. Wade was branded by Alex's heat, caught in his gray eyes, and held tight between Alex's legs.Sex in suspenders,he thought, and licked his lips. Desire coiled low in his groin, and his erection pressed hard against his jeans. Hard enough to hurt.

I'm taken in by you
no one else will do.
I'm taken, I'm taken, I'm yours.
I'm taken, please take me, I'm yours.
I'm taken, please take me, I'm yours.

The music continued, but Alex stopped singing, and staked his claim with a kiss that left Wade shaking. "No more talk," he murmured. "No more excuses or evasions. Take me, I'm yours." He slipped the suspenders off his shoulders, unzipped the slacks, and lifted enough to shimmy them off his hips. After that, it took a microsecond to lose them completely.

He bent again to Wade's mouth, journeyed from there to his ear, and on down his neck. His need was clear from the wet trail his erection painted on Wade's stomach. His lips, teeth, and tongue wrung gasps and groans from Wade, while his long, slender fingers deftly unfastened the five buttons that imprisoned rigid flesh.

Wade had kept his hands on the couch, more from inability to move than unwillingness. Now he ghosted them over the trim hips and taut buttocks, and reveled in the shiver of pleasure he drew from his man. He slid his fingers into the cleft of Alex's ass, found the slickness there, and he was lost. Somehow, without effort, his jeans were on the floor, puddled next to the gray slacks, and his lower body was bare.

His finger slid into tight, wet heat, and another soon followed. After that a third, and Alex whimpered his need into Wade's ear. A need mirrored in Wade, and one he no longer wished to deny. He turned on the couch, his shoulders resting on the broad arm, his knees up to offer support, and Alex moved easily with him, lifted his hips and then lowered himself slowly onto the heated hardness that waited for him.

Wade groaned as he was sheathed in his lover's body. Alex answered with a trembling sigh of pleasure. "Oh yes, lover. Fill me, make me yours again. You feel so good, so right, so perfect."

He rode Wade slowly, seeming in no hurry to bring their loving to its foregone conclusion. In truth, Wade relished the languid pace, although he wasn't sure how long he'd last.

Long enough.Alex leaned forward, his eyes on Wade's.Join with me.

Wade gazed into gray eyes smoky with passion, felt Alex's love and acceptance flood his mind, and the last barrier between them dissolved. He gasped as he felt not just his own pleasure, but Alex's. This was deeper and stronger than their long-distance sex. It was smooth, effortless, and ultimate intimacy.

Alex slid his hands to caress Wade's chest, and Wade removed his shirt, knowing without being told he wanted to feel skin. They leaned into a kiss, meeting halfway, no words or body language necessary. The only sounds were their sighs, moans, and whimpers against the background of the music that played on.

Alex rose and fell above him, eyes open and locked on Wade's. Wade lifted and thrust gently, matching his lover's rhythm without effort. He felt the long legs begin to tire, and sat up.Hold on, songbird.Slender arms circled his neck and he slipped his forearms under Alex's knees. He stood, walked to a nearby chair, and knelt on the seat.

Alex smiled and let his shoulders rest on the broad, cushioned back of the chair. His arms drifted down and spread wide so he could hold onto the sides of the chair.It's perfect. You're perfect.

Wade didn't answer, just kept sliding in and out of tight, wet heat. Not a single bruise on Alex's body rested on the chair, and although Wade knew his pelvis touched tender flesh at the end of each inward stroke, he also knew the pain was minor, and swamped by other, better feelings.

He moved his hands up, supporting more of the lean back, and felt himself slip deeper into Alex. A shudder and a groan were his reward. Sweat beaded his chest, formed runnels from temple to jaw, dripped from his forehead to splash onto Alex, and merge with the dampness already there.

From their first night together, making love had been a case of more. More joy, more pleasure, more passion. More everything than with anyone else. Now they reached new heights together, still at that slow, wonderfully torturous pace.

Neither wanted it to end, although they both longed for release.I could love you like this forever.Wade didn't know if that was his thought or Alex's, and he didn't care. It didn't matter. He leaned forward, allowed his belly to slide back and forth over his lover's shaft, knowing the added stimulation would be enough to bring about the end they both needed.

He felt that long shaft twitch and swell, even as his own thickened within the tight, hot channel. And still, the tempo of his thrusts didn't change. Alex's head dropped back even as Wade's fell forward. One final, deep push into wet silk, one final slide over rigid heat, and they cried out together, shuddering and gasping like shipwrecked sailors tossed from the sea to rest on solid ground.

Somehow, from the blazing of white light within his head, to the spilling of his seed, and through the grayness that followed, Wade managed to remain upright. Shaking, trembling, and panting, he kept his weight off his smaller lover. He felt laughter in his head, and opened his eyes. Alex had his hands pressed against Wade's chest, holding him up. Wade smiled his thanks, even as he lifted so the strong, lean arms could relax.

When he was sure his legs would hold him, he stood. He was still hard inside Alex. He'd soften soon, but for now, Alex was able to keep them joined, as they both wanted to be, and Wade moved to the bedroom. They stayed together as they maneuvered onto the bed, stayed together as Wade settled onto his back, and only then did their bodies relax, still coupled.

Alex draped himself over Wade, his head on Wade's shoulder, one hand playing in Wade's chest hair. After pulling the sheet over them, Wade removed the hat that had somehow remained on Alex's head. He set it gently on the nightstand, and curved an arm around Alex's back, while the other hand rested on Alex's thigh.

I love you,they thought. And so thinking, they slept.