Curvy Size Queens at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside the girl's condo, Christy pinned him against the wall, pressing her lips to his and guiding his hands up her shirt while Ellen dropped to her knees and yanked down his shorts and boxers. He heard her gasp and mutter "I thought cocks like this only existed in porn," before taking the head into her mouth and sucking hard.

Ellen just held the head in her mouth, sucking on it while staring down the shaft. The thing was just massive and while there was a bit of fear of that, part of her was extremely satisfied with knowing it was hers to play with. Christy seemed to have gotten off just on the possibility of the size, but Ellen hadn't been so keen, not until she felt the bliss of just holding him and the hope that she would be able to please such a massive cock with wherever it wanted to go, finally understanding the fetish that Christy had for such huge cocks.

Just when she was getting a feeling for the massive member a topless Christy dropped down to her knees, offering to change positions. A little regretfully she left her lover take that cock from her, and rose up, being pulled into a deep kiss by Dave. She moaned into the kiss as his hand slipped into her sweats and found her soaked pussy, sliding a pair of fingers up into her. Ellen leaned into him, groaning as she could feel the rough skin of a hard working man's fingers rubbing her insides and causing her to gush forth juices. She rode his fingers through two quick orgasms till Christy indicated she was feeling the beginning of his orgasm. Ellen dropped to her knees and watched as Christy was quickly overwhelmed with cum, it coming out of the corners of her mouth, then as Christy pulled the cock free of her mouth and jerked the rest of the loan all over Ellen's face.

The girls let themselves go primal, turning to each other and licking the cum off each others faces. With a grin, they each took one of Dave's hands and dragged him to the bathroom, turning on the shower and giving him a strip show as they waited for the water to get hot. When the first wisps of steam began to rise from the water, they dragged him in, grabbing bottles of soaping and slip sliding everyone up. Ellen savored getting to pin Dave's back to a wall and grind that hardening cock between her ass cheeks while she was eaten out by Christy. If there was a heaven, it was either this or it wouldn't compare as good as she felt at that moment.

Christy made sure to not miss out on having everything slick with soap and just when Dave thought he couldn't handle anymore, she kneeled before him and wrapped her pillow like breasts around his stiff cock and grinned up at him. He didn't need much in the way of encouragement and quickly began to slide in and out of that soft encasement, the girls both licking the head each time it peeked out. With how slick the soap made things, he was able to fuck her at a pace he would normally have reserved for a soaked pussy, and it didn't take very long till Christy's face found itself coated in a layer of his cum.

Dave was rapidly beginning to feel drained of cum, but it was apparent the girls weren't done with him yet as they led him to their bed, and onto his back he went. Christy mounted his face while they both worked his cock till it was stiff enough to fuck, changing places so that Christy was able to slide him into her tight, soaked pussy while Ellen got to ride his tongue. Christy took her time, riding him slowly with long strokes, tightening down her vaginal muscles each time she took him within, thankful for all the kegels she'd done for years. She kept riding him long after Ellen had collapsed against Dave's side, worn from orgasms, catching her breath, and finally getting to watch her lovers pussy split around a thick, real cock. When he finally came deep within her, Christy shuddered and settled her hips against his, just savoring the feeling of the warm load deep inside of her.

Dave wasn't sure how long it had been since he'd passed out, all he knew was that it was dark outside and that two wet mouths had managed to raise him up yet again. Just as he was beginning to wonder where it was going to end up, he watched as Ellen took to all fours, then lowered a little more to wrap her arms around a pillow while Christy pulled out a bottle of lube and generously poured it over his cock. He'd never done a woman in the ass before, even if they hinted at enjoying anal most checked out as soon as they saw his cock. Hell, a number of woman hadn't even been willing to have vaginal intercourse, yet here he'd gotten to fuck Christy in the pussy and now Ellen was offering him her rear. Where they'd been all his life, he didn't know, but he quietly thanked whatever deity had granted him this opportunity.

Gently he pressed the spongy head of his cock against her ass, and with some guidance from Christy, began to push it in. She'd positioned herself underneath to watch her lover take each thick inch and stroke her rear as she was filled. He paused to look down and watch as her ass swallowed his cock, hearing a mix of whimpers and moans, culminating in a loud moan as he finished filling her. For a bit he just stayed within her, then began very slow motions to fuck her exceptionally tight hole, having never had his cock gripped so closely.

Dave lasted longer than he would have thought, obviously the girls had well drained him beforehand. Her ass loosened enough to let him freely fuck her and the chorus of moans coming from her lips egged him on. He was loving the feeling so much that he was almost reluctant when his orgasm finally came, overriding his wishes to last longer it filled her ass with his last load of that night. After getting his cock and Ellen gently bathed with a warm wash cloth by Christy, he cuddled up to the girls. Softly he muttered, "Best night of my life." As Ellen sidled up to him, she whispered in return, "Best night of your life so far."

12