Customer Appreciation Night

Story Info
Checking out the checkout clerk.
3.7k words
4.49
161k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

I paused on my way out of the grocery store to flirt with Gayle, a buxom eighteen year old clerk. She and I had shared treasured moments of flirtation for months. Treasured by me anyway. I had no idea if she even thought about it. Perhaps her behaviour was just natural, as automatic as the way her breathing seemed to threaten to pop her shirt open.

“You saw the size of my order and decided to stay on express?" I teased. If she laughed, the button stretching would be more extreme.

“Actually, I like your big orders."

"That's not all that I have that's big."

“Really. What else are you talking about?” Her big brown eyes widened as she grinned. Her pink tongue flitted along the bottom edge of her top teeth. Was it just my imagination or was she sticking her chest out even more than normal?

I could feel me blush from my toes to my nose. A lot of forty plus guys dream of sweet young things. We never really think we’ll get a chance to redo properly what we screwed up in high school.

“It’s one of those things I’d have to show, not tell.”

“Do you think you could show me sometime?”

“What time is your break?” The flirting had never gone this far before. My mouth suddenly was very dry.

Gayle’s stare never shifted from eye contact until I broke the trance by allowing my eyes to travel down to check out her heaving chest. Though her big lively eyes and quick humour had first enchanted me, I could never forget that what made her special immediately was how, on the first time we met, she wore a very visible lacy yellow bra under the standard white dress shirt of the store uniform. The outfit, together with her slim body, screamed ‘look at these puppies- aren’t they huge?’

As the months had passed, I learned that Gayle was a naturally boisterous lass, totally at ease with herself, and her appearance. The first Tuesday of each month was Customer Appreciation Night - ten percent off if you bought over $100 worth of groceries. Gayle worked every Tuesday. I would steer into her aisle even if it meant a longer wait. The huge orders meant she had lots of time to babble on about school and ask me about my life. I noticed she never talked about boy friends, and never asked about my wife, though I wore a wedding band.

Until this evening, when her glance focused on my package, I assumed she was just outgoing, and treated all the guys that way. Just the possibility she was interested in more than laughs caused all the blood to rush from my brain to my penis. I must have stood there with my mouth hanging open for half a minute. Guys, or at least guys like me, would never have sex if women, or at least gals like Gayle, forced us to do the speaking. Luckily, gals like Gayle fill those awkward moments.

“What a coincidence. My break is in five minutes. If no one else is around, I’ll sneak you into the break room.” This last bit was whispered extremely quietly. As I leaned closer to listen, Gayle’s strong perfume was mixed with an unmistakable odour of excitement. Looking down, I saw strong young nipples poking out against her blouse. Her breathing was now shallow, but her chest still heaved.

Her smile was so dazzling I felt like I was about to drown in it. ‘What are you doing, playing games with a girl young enough to be your daughter?’ a little voice in my head scolded.

‘Oh, shut up,’ my balls replied, shipping a fresh load of sperm towards my stiff cock.

I took my groceries to the car. It was still chilly, so the ice cream wouldn’t melt. Five minutes seemed like forever. I slinked back into the store. The thrill of illicit sex with a young hottie was dampened by the fear of being caught before I could get there.

The stairs to the staff room were in a quiet corner by the bakery. Though the door was guarded by a computer control keypad, someone had stuck a comic book into the space where the latch should fit. As I climbed the steep stairway, I mentally undressed Gayle.

I would slowly unbutton Gayle’s shirt to reveal that tantalizing bra within which a pair of magnificent mammaries awaited. ‘No not slowly,’ I corrected myself, ‘because if she’s on break this has to be fast.’

This made me reflect upon how little I knew about Gayle. Like her last name for instance. Or, more significantly in this instant, whether her experience was limited to young boys, barely men, who reveled in their potency, but finished in a sprint. Would she expect me to be a jackrabbit too? Or perhaps Gayle picked up older guys like me regularly. Images of her sprawled across a teacher’s desk, a teacher’s tongue exploring her pussy as she swallowed the Principal’s cock flashed across my brain. My cock throbbed as I imagined Gayle’s tiny mouth forming an oval, her pink painted lips stretching around stiff meat. I quickened my pace up the stairs; titillated by mental images of Gayle’s pussy - would she be shaved or natural? Trimmed into a heart shape?

Could I make her moan as loudly as she did in my instant fantasy? Would her nipples really look like pink bubblegum, and scream to be bitten? I smiled as I thought of the last question. I would be just fine, regardless of what Gayle expected. My oral skills had never failed me. Quickie or not, I could slide my tongue down her flat tummy from the crest of her breast to her vulva, pierce her labia, and engulf her clit more effectively than any 10 guys she might have tried before.

Suddenly, I was at a landing. Above me, the stairs veered left. If I had to guess, that was an office. To my left, a door read “male staff only”. Turning right, the door marked “female staff only” popped open. Gayle’s lean arm reached out and grabbed by sleeve. “In here, quick,” she ordered. She slammed the door shut.

Her blouse was already half open, revealing ample cleavage stuffed into a yellow push up bra. She was breathing heavily again, her cheeks flushed. The room was tiny, crowded by lockers, a few broken chairs, a ratty cigarette burnt couch.

“Do you gals spend your breaks on your back on the…” I was about to say “couch” but Gayle shushed me with a finger across my lips. She stood on her tip toes and kissed me. Her body heat warmed me as her nipples pressed into my chest. She held me tightly, her hands on the small of my back, for just a moment. My surging cock twitched against her hard flat tummy. She was so short; it almost tickled the underside of her tits.

“We haven’t much time.” She reminded me. Gayle stepped back and released me. She undid the last few buttons of her shirt, wiggling her shoulders in a girlish mock strip tease. Her bra was a front loader. She undid the clasp, her hands holding the cups in place. Her fingers momentarily caressed the mounds of flesh, almost as if she were home alone in her room. I noted a dreamy look in her eyes. Her smile softened, not the public grin I was used to. I was seeing this girl’s private ecstasy.

Gayle ran her hands along the curves of her body, leaving the bra to fall free. She obviously only wore the underwire construction for extra emphasis. I could swear her tits surged upwards as they gained freedom. For the first time, I got a good look at her nipples. The stubby little thumb like protuberances perfectly matched the pink bubblegum colour I imagined. The pink circles around them were larger than any I had ever seen, and puffy, swelling out from the massive whiteness of the actual tits.

“I know you’d love to play with these a while,” she said, lifting and caressing her breasts, licking the left nipple with the tip of her tongue, “but we just have time for you to give them each one quick kiss.”

She stepped forward again, her right hand reaching behind me to steer my head to her cleavage. I ran my tongue straight into the deep valley.

“Your beard tickles,” Gayle laughed. She leaned back, twisting so that her right nipple grazed across my cheek, and then teased my lips open. I drew the stiff flesh into my mouth, ragging my teeth across the sensitive tip. It seemed to swell larger as I nibbled. I felt Gayle squirming. My hands, thinking for themselves, found her round firm bottom and squeezed. She squirmed harder, moaning. Twisting her torso fiercely, her breast popped free so quickly I almost was left with a chunk of nipple between my teeth. I was only left with my mouth gaping open for a second. Gayle reached up and guided the left nipple to my lips. “More gently,” she begged.

I bit down harder in response. Since it was her break, she could set the tempo, but I would still lead this dance. My fingers slid inside the waist of her stretchy black pants, confirming my guess that she wore a thong. My longest finger slowly caressed the cleavage between her buttocks, making her tummy rotate against my stiff cock.

“Now I want to see you,” she said, suddenly stepping back again, wincing as my teeth stretched her nipple an extra inch before it popped free. Gayle fell to her knees. She pulled my shirt out of my pants, and then undid my belt. “Hmmm, I have a friend that says her old guy ties her up with his belt. When we have more time, you can do that with me, okay?”

Without waiting for an answer, Gayle unzipped my pants. The pressure of my cock straining against the fabric pushed the fly open and the slacks fell around my ankles. My woodie poked out of the front of my boxers.

Gayle tentatively touched the tip of my cock, bobbing it up and down with a fingertip. “I’ve never really looked at one of these up close before,” she confessed, blushing, “all I’ve ever done with the boys I date is give a few hand jobs. That’s always been in a dark movie theatre or a car.”

“You’ve never sucked a cock?” I was shocked. I had believed eighteen year old girls gave out blow jobs like hand shakes these days.

As we spoke, Gayle began wrapping her hand around my rigid shaft, gently grasping the muscle, slowly rubbing the length. I was fascinated just watching how her firm young breasts bounced as she massaged my hardness. I could feel my balls tighten. Her warm moist breath tickled my nest of pubic hair.

“I wanted to wait until I could have a man who would teach me things. I want my first fuck to be from a nice fat experienced cock like yours. One that belongs to a guy who won’t blow his load in the first two minutes.” She blushed again, and chuckled. “But I guess a fifteen minute break leaves me wanting you to act like a selfish boy in a back seat.”

“I’m always happy to be a teacher.”

“Next time,” Gayle replied. She promptly swallowed my entire length in her huge mouth, closing her lips around only once she reached the root, then pulling her head back, tongue dragging along the underside. As the head popped free, she kept her hand at the base. Her tongue darted around the helmet before tasting my pee slit. Her liquid eyes stared up at me. I nodded slightly, encouraging her. For a newbie, she had natural talent. It was also as if she could read my mind. “I watch porn all the time. I love seeing how the actresses each find new ways to tease a cock, showing lots of action to the camera. I almost was ready to start trying some of the tricks out on my dates. You picked just the right night to tease me.”

Her tongue rolled completely around the bottom of my cock head, licking it like an ice cream cone. Her fingers pumped the shaft. Looking down, I could see that I completely filled her tiny mouth. The roundness of my head was visible as it rolled inside her mouth. She began fondling my balls, sliding her lips lower down the shaft each stroke until she was deep throating me. With her other hand, she began stroking her own nipples, fingers grazing lightly from one to the other, gradually increasing the intensity, tweaking and twisting her bubble gum nipples. Watching this display made my balls tighten more. Gayle’s eyes were now closed. The way she was touching herself was undoubtedly the same as if she was in her room at home. Except she was fiercely tonguing my cock while masturbating.

I began moaning. This broke the spell. Gayle opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling. “You suck good for a beginner,” I stupidly said.

Fortunately, Gayle thought that was funny. “Well, in addition to watching lots of movies late at night, I have seen my girlfriends doing their dates.” She blushed again. “Plus I sorta spy on my Mom going down on Dad…and on the boy next door. She is such a cock sucking slut. She showed me how with a banana years ago, and I’ve practiced on them. I’m sure she thinks I’m just as big a tramp as she is.”

Gayle reddened again, turning a deep crimson. As she spoke, her tiny hand pumped my cock, her tongue occasionally flicking across the head, until she tasted my pre-cum.

“What about this boy next door?”

“Oh, he’s real cute. His name is Neil. He is nineteen and in college. His cock is really big and fat, even more than yours. Mom gags on it. I’m not ready for that. Yours is just perfect for my first time.”

Gayle continued pumping my cock as she spoke, her tongue rolling around the ridge.

“Try tracing along the vein.”

Gayle finished talking, and did as I asked, working her tongue down to the root, around my balls. She instinctively knew to suck each in turn into her mouth. Gayle’s warm breath tickled my pubic hair, which I guess teased her cheek in response. She giggled. “I wish I had time to suck on your balls for hours, to explore them with my tongue. I never guessed they would be so squishy. Does this feel good?”

“You can tell by how the slit on top of my cock is opening and closing, like it’s trying to speak.”

Gayle looked up and saw what I was referring to. She teased the slit briefly with her tongue, and then began bobbing up and down, swallowing the entire shaft repeatedly. I felt my juices boiling. My balls tightened into my groin, my abdominals tightened.

“Gayle, I’m about to cum,” I warned.

“I guess I’m doing good, huh?” she replied, licking several drops of precum clean.

She stood up smoothly, never releasing my root. With two backwards steps, she fell back onto to ratty old couch. “Next time, I want to swallow your load, but now, I want you to fuck me.”

It was charming how the tips of her cheek bones blushed red. Gayle used her free hand to shuck her pants, wriggling her ass up off the couch as she stripped. Her yellow thong was soaked. She traced the tip of my cock along the edges of her labia. She pushed the wet fabric aside and brushed the head against her honey pot.

“Um, I don’t have any condoms with me,” I admitted, “even if you’re on the pill we should practice safe sex.”

Gayle’s hand scooted under the couch and dragged out a collection of foil wrapped packages. There were a half dozen various brands, colours and sizes of rubbers.

“You’re not the first guy to fuck on this couch. The girls always leave a few spares just for times like these.”

She ripped a gold packet open with her teeth as she dragged me closer, gripping my hard on firmly. She slid the rubber down my shaft with amazing grace for a newcomer, looking me straight in the eye. She grinned, showing me that enchanting smile which had triggered this whole infatuation. “In case you’re wondering – no, I haven’t done this before. Another trick I learned watching Mom.”

Gayle giggled girlishly, her tongue bathing my latex clad cock. I was straddling her now, one knee up on the couch, supporting myself precariously on the other foot. I slid back, she slid up. My cock traced a path from her perky tits down her flat tummy, grazing through her light nest of natural blonde pubic hair. My helmet again nestled at the wet opening of her labia, only the sheer fabric preventing entry

I pulled a bit further back. Gayle lifted her hips and rolled her thong down, kicking it into a corner. I explored her folds with the tip of my finger, gently opening the petals like a flower. Slowly at first, then faster, Gayle’s hips squirmed in response to my probing finger. Her muscles began pulsing, sucking my finger inside. Her scent rose like a fog around us. It had been decades since I had been with a virgin. Her slit was narrow, even fully aroused. The tip of my digit bumped up against the evidence of her virginity. Her eyes opened wide. I paused. “Do it,” she ordered.

I leaned forward and without warning bit Gayle’s right nipple. Simultaneously, I thrust my finger into her deeply, breaking the barrier of her hymen. I then rolled two fingers inside her, stimulating the walls of her pussy, as my beard reddened her breasts, distracting her from the brief pain. Tiny tears ran down each cheek. The moment of crying gave way to a tiny bubble of giggling, and Gayle broke out another of her trademark grins.

Gayle’s muscles adjusted quickly to the new sensation, throbbing around my fingers. She was slick with wetness, her juices soaking the tufts of cotton stuffing sticking out of the threadbare couch. Her back began curving up from the couch, lifting her tits to the heavens. Her breathing slowed, then quickened. Her pussy walls clenched tightly around my finger. Gayle began grunting, grinding against my finger, then bit her own forearm to stifle a scream as she came.

I kissed down her belly, easing my finger out of her, bouncing her clit on the fingertip, causing a chain reaction of tiny aftershocks. My tongue grazed her navel, and parted her hair. My beard was just tickling the cleft above her clit when Gayle pulled her knees up, reached her hands to my chin, and lifted my face. Looking me square in the eye, her smile filling the room, she said, “Mom tells Dad and Neil they are only allowed to do that if they have at least an hour. We have ten minutes left. You better stick your thing in right away. I promise, after work, if you can be here, I’ll let you drive me home the long way.”

Gayle tugged my head gently towards her. My tongue retraced its journey up her torso, stopping briefly to explore the valley of her cleavage. Because she was tiny, my cock was not rubbing her slit until our tongues were wrestling in each other’s mouths.

“Go ahead,” Gayle mumbled though our tongue wrestling, “put it in, please, now.”

“I thought you wanted your first time to be slow and easy.”

“Fuck that. I need it now.”

Gayle reached between our bodies. Her hips thrust up as her hand forced my shaft forward. Her other hand shoved my butt. She yelped as the head of her first cock pierced her labia. She giggled as her tight pussy clenched around my shaft. I had never felt a pussy as tight as Gayle’s. Her hands closed over my glutes, pistoning me forward. I reciprocated, pushing back against the couch with my hands. This established a fierce rhythm.

I shifted my hands to massage her breasts, conscious that Gayle’s first time must be great, but had to be fast. I bounced her nipples with my thumbs as I continued pulling my full length almost clear out of her, leaving just my tip inside, then driving her back against the cum stained couch as I sank my shaft fully again. I could feel her clit jump with each stroke. Gayle moaned softly as I cupped her breasts, kneading the firm full young flesh. Her pussy was getting even moister as the last tension melted away. Gayle cupped my face in her tiny hands and dragged my lips to hers. This kiss was deeper and more passionate than even her earlier first desperate efforts to excite me.

“I’m glad I waited for a real man like you.”

My cock was still locked tightly in her sodden pussy. I used the ratty arm of the cum stained couch as a lever to start up a steady, slower rhythm. Gayle’s fingers raked my back, but I was beyond caring about whether she left evidence of our passion. Gayle began responding strongly, her pussy muscles milking my cock, her back arching off the couch.

Gayle locked her ankles behind my calves, crushing me against her chest. Over and over, Gayle used her young muscles to push up from the couch, daring me to slam back against her. She met every thrust with one of her own. Suddenly, Gayle’s muscles clenched around my cock, refusing to let it move. Her hips pounded up and down with the rhythm of her pounding heart. My cock was twitching inside her. I felt another eruption inside her. As I joined Gayle in orgasm, my cum filling the condom, she screamed, “oh, fuck, yes, I never dreamed it could be so goooood!”

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers
12