Customs Violation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

"Fucking hell, the bitch has taken it!"

"She's a fucking horny slut, look at the way she's swallowed your fist!"

What a greedy pussy, it just can't get enough!" they all chimed in... crowding in close, touching my pussy, feeling how stretched my pussy lips were around their leaders fist.

"Now that's what I call a real woman... one who can take me whole!" said Checker approvingly, smiling at me for the first time. "And such a pretty one at that..."

She really had an effect on me, I really felt proud of myself then. It just felt really good to be appreciated by her. I still can't explain why.

Now that her hand was completely inside of me it no longer hurt at all. I just felt extraordinarily full and amazingly turned on by it!

She began to fuck me with it, gentle movements of her fist inside me, gradually getting more vigorous the more excited I became.

Checker held my gaze the whole time she fucked me, it was as if no one else was in the room, just her fucking me, gazing at me like a lover, not some butch lesbian rapist... It was weird, I could feel the other women holding me down as I was raped with her fist. I could feel them grasping my breasts, running their hands all over my body. I could hear them shouting encouragement and obscenities but it was still just her and me.

"Wow, look at the way her cunt bulges when Checker pulls back... she's gonna get her clenched fist through that ring any minute!" said one.

"The slut fucking loves it, look at her she's gonna come pretty soon!" said another.

"What a fucking whore, she's been fisted before I'll bet; anyone can see she loves a big dildo or fist up her!"

Their words and taunts only served to excite me more. It was true; I did love getting fucked like this, raped in front of her gang. I was only too happy that it pleased her as much as she pleased me.

They held me tight but I was soon jerking my hips and panting breathlessly, moaning out loud with pleasure. The longer she fucked me the better it felt. I was in seventh heaven, blissfully riding her clenched fist as she pumped it ever more forcefully in and out.

With a shock I felt her whole clenched fist slip out and immediately went back in. Incredibly it hardly hurt at all. My cunt was so relaxed her whole fist was able to pass through the entrance with only minimal discomfort.

They all cheered, which spurred her on to fuck me harder and faster, the whole fist now passing through my entrance muscles, an incredibly erotic sensation that soon had me screaming out in ecstasy as I came on her thrusting fist...

But that was not the end of it; Checker redoubled her efforts and made me come again and again as she fisted me. I was delirious with pleasure by the time she finally slipped her fist from me.

I was exhausted but I gathered the rest of her gang were so intrigued that I was able to be made to come against my will they all wanted a turn! One after the other all eleven of them raped me with their bunched fists while the others held me down.

As my rape continued Checker was the one that they were doing it for, checker was having me raped by them and they all made me orgasm for her. Some of them made me come two or three times in succession. I looked into her eyes throughout and she watched me come for her.

I barely even noticed the other prisoners coming in and watching. A couple of the warders even looked in and watched at one point. I was too far gone to care. Jane was in the crowd at one stage and she looked shocked to see me gang raped like this. I managed to smile weakly to her before I came yet again on someone's thrusting fist.

"It's alright, I'm okay." I managed to say weakly. "Don't worry, they're not hurting me."

I was horrified when someone brought a milk bottle and they proceeded to force it up inside me. It was huge and cold and hard. I thought they would tear me apart with it. I was terrified but Checker made me relax and 'bear down on it' and to my horror I actually managed to take it inside me. It was painful, but not as bad as I would have expected.

Another cheer went up and they took turns fucking me with that, again forcing me to come time and time again. I must have been fucked for hours... The faces of the women blurred into one, I feltlike I was drugged; on an incredible sexual high. I was only vaguely aware of Jane watching me anxiously in the crowd when I had yet another incredibly intense orgasm and everything faded away...

Jane was with me when I woke up. I had passed out and they had left me to sleep all night with that milk bottle embedded in me. They had even put my jeans back on so it couldn't slip out of me and I must have been so exhausted I was unaware of it.

Jane helped me out of my jeans and we both watched in horror as the massive bottle slid out of me onto the bed. My pussy was really sore for the next few days but within a week the news of my gang rape had got around and the fact that I had come so much during it was a complete disaster for me and Jane.

I was repeatedly gang-raped nearly every day for the first month we were there and once they discovered that Jane was like me they did it to her too, seeming to delight in making us come against our will, humiliating us by calling us 'nympho's' and 'sluts' while they did it.

Despite all that the truth is we actually loved every second of it. Once it had happened the first time we were no longer scared of what they might do. We knew they just wanted to make us come as much as they could which was an incredibly erotic experience for us. Knowing you are powerless to resist such intense pleasure is really mind-blowingly erotic!

Eventually our trial came up and although we were found guilty the judge felt we were unlikely to re-offend and gave us two year suspended sentences. Finally we were free of the prison bars but both of us are still complete slaves to sex! Total sluts!

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers
12