Cut and BJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Rose came to the door on the Friday evening looking radiant. Just a few years younger than Andrea, at 42, Rose's hair shone beneath the light the red tinge of the chestnut colour Andrea had applied the previous week, her hair was sparkling just like the woman's eyes. She was buzzing with adrenalin. She hugged her tense guest closing the door behind her.

'You look like you need a drink girl.'

'I would love one but I have to drive home after this. Oh god Rose. The last thing I feel tonight is sexy. I am as tense a drum. I think Harry would be better off fucking you. You look really lovely.'

'Well thank you'

Rose spun on the high heels of her red shoes, she was wearing a soft satin robe in brown and red, tied with a red sash at her waist. Andrea caught a brief glimpse of the top the black hold up stockings Rose was wearing. Rose was much thinner than Andrea, an English size 10 with a tiny ass and 34b tits. Her legs were slender and her frame petite the total opposite to Andrea.

'Don't worry, after he has rested, Harry will be telling me all the things he did with you whilst licking my pussy, and then sinking his cock into my....'

'Oh Rose! Too much information. I am shitting myself here. I am really not sure if I can do this and now you tell me, I am a fucking sex toy preliminary so your husband can get off on you! I am not a piece of meat. I am not a piece of meat. I am not....'

Rose slapped Andrea across the cheek not hard just enough to shock her.

'You are hyper ventilating.' Rose held Andrea close to her. Andrea relaxed against the warm softness of Rose's lean body. She could feel the firm bones of a corset under the thin fabric of the robe. She just so wanted to be out of this house. She began to wonder if all the lives of her clients were like this. Charged with all this repressed sexuality. Andrea's face was stinging from the slap.

'You do want this money don't you Andrea? You don't want to go back on your promise now. Harry is so looking forward to this. He does not believe I have arranged it for him. God he has been like a little puppy dog all day. He was practically drooling tonight when he came home Now he is so ready. He was not allowed to touch me or kiss me when he came in. I have put him in the kitchen . Sorry one of my rules. He is not allowed to fuck you in our bed. If things go wrong I don't want may son to find anything you may accidentally leave behind so you are changing in the spare room. The lounge. Well the lounge you shouldn't know about in your sensitive mood but that is going to be my play area when you have gone. Now no talk of shitting yourself not erotic. Think sexy. Have you got all the clothes in your bag?'

'Yes' Andrea lifted her holdall.

'Good go and get changed and I will check your makeup when you are dressed. Harry really is looking forward to this. He thinks you have the most amazing ass. So go and get ready.'

'Um. Rose. We never mentioned this. It was very foolish of me but it does kind of help me work things out. How much is Harry paying for this?'

'I have given him some money. How much you have to work out between you. What do you figure your body is worth. Say nothing, you get nothing. Say cheap you will get cheap and he will probably treat you cheap. He has plenty to reward you with for a good service. Should easily cover your expenses for the outfit. That is the idea isn't it? Not just getting laid, but getting paid enough for your daughters wedding. Now get moving the clock is running and I am sure your husband will start worrying about you.'

Start worrying about me. Andrea thought as she started to peel off her clothes in the spare bedroom. She carefully spread her work clothes out on the bed in the spare room. She removed the simple white cotton lingerie she normally wore. She looked in the mirror at he naked body. What is this worth? She still had the pale shadow of the tan lines from her last holiday in the sun. She had worn a one piece swim suit so there were expanses of white on body with shading of brown on the top of her cleavage and on her shoulders where her straps had been. She felt happier when she looked at her legs. The swimsuit had been cut high so the full length of her thighs were tanned. She held her tummy in pulling in the excess that overhung her pubic triangle. She had trimmed her mound, leaving a dark even vee mat of hair that pointed towards the hood covering her clit. She pressed her legs together and felt the tingle in her belly as her vagina began to trickle a little damp. She was excited and nervous at the same time. She pulled at her nipples. They sprang to attention at her touch.

She sat in front of the mirror and brushed her hair before applying some spray to hold it in place. She applied fresh lip gloss and added some eye shadow. Her lips glistened in the light. Her husband had not worried about her, when she got on her knees and unzipped his trousers. Peter was not the least concerned as he fucked her mouth, causing her to gag. She looked in the mirror and remembered how wet her lips were with his cum. He had been surprised, taken her gift and then left her wanting to cum. The dirty selfish bastard. So that is what it would feel to be a whore to be used. Well at least Harry was paying her. Paying her lots, paying her the full price for the use of her full body.

Andrea reached into the holdall and removed her slut clothes. She pulled on a pair of pink satin short briefs. She smoothed them over her ample buttocks, adjusted the crotch looking at how close they fitted into her pussy. They felt so soft and she became lost in the reverie of stroking herself through the lingerie. She felt little tremors inside of her body. The jolts brought her back to the job in hand. She eased her breasts into the pink satin cups of her strapless bra. The cups were cut low to show off, the curves of her breasts, whilst the contour of her nipple pressed against the satin pushing the cups out making them jut forward. She arranged her bosom, pleased with the effect. Next she slipped on a pair of pink hold up stockings sliding them up her legs slowly enjoying the thrill as her fingers reached to the limit of her thigh. She added a short black wrap around skirt that fastened at the front and then a fitted white blouse. She had bought it tight to focus the attention on to her bust. She buttoned the front at the middle just to the point where her bra was showing. Because of the swell of her hips she left the midriff unbuttoned her pale tummy and navel pushing forward. She was less happy with that, but she felt it matched the slut image she had to project. Last were the black heeled shoes. She had no time to get used to them and she wobbled as she balanced, on the heels. She walked slowly around the bedroom, trying to look sexy rather than clumsy.

Rose knocked on the door. 'Are you ready yet?'

'Yes come in.'

Rose entered the room, and smiled.

'I think Harry will be very pleased with his birthday present. Hairdresser to whore. Absolutely perfect.' Andrea was not certain if that would be her verdict. She felt incredibly sexy, the way the underwear hugged her as she moved was exciting, what was making her unhappy was the thought that she was dressed like this for someone who was almost a stranger. Even more unsettling was the gleam in Rose's eyes, she was almost devouring Andrea, as she walked around her. Rose adjusted the collar of Andrea's blouse, rearranged the opening at the front, the back of her hand touching the top of Andrea's bust. Andrea shivered at the feel of the woman's hand. Rose looked at Andrea's hands.

'Do you really want these on darling?' Rose indicated Andrea's rings. Andrea looked at the wedding band and her engagement ring. Rose was right. Andrea needed to suspend her vows, become detached from the woman who was a wife and mother just for a short time she would be a slut. Rose helped her ease the rings off, and the pair headed off down the stairs. Harry sat waiting on a high backed chair in the kitchenhe was bare to the waist his body firm, a little soft at the middle. His back and chest were a little hairy. Not a bad thing Andrea thought. She did not like men who were hairless, too much like boys. Andrea despite never ever having actually strayed before, always had fantasies, and in them her men were men not pretty boys. Like Andrea Harry was trembling with anticipation his own nipples were taut upon his chest. He could not believe it when Rose said she had a surprise for him, his heart leaped into his mouth, when Andrea entered the room in her short tight fitting outfit. She teetered on her heels, but walked slowly carrying her hairdressing pack. Harry had been told he was to have a very special haircut. How special was between him and Andrea, but Rose would be waiting for him when the appointment was finished and she made it plain, Andrea was only the first part of the evening and he would be expected to thank Rose properly for his present.

Andrea heard Rose close the door behind her. It was just Harry and Andrea alone in the room. She tried to focus on the normal part of the evening. The part she knew about cutting Harry's hair. She laid her pack of scissors combs and razors on the work surface. She waited before turning to face Harry. She guessed he would be studying the back of her legs, her calves tautened by the stretch of the heels, she feel her ass filling her pants pushing against her skirt. She turned slowly, Harry's eyes were staring wide open just taking in her figure. She looked down at his hands he was nervously ringing his fingers, his palms attempting to conceal the bulge in his trousers. Andrea was grateful it looked pretty much like Peter's she was apprehensive that it could have been huge. Neither of them spoke. Andrea licked her lips, her throat feeling dry.

'So er Harry. Harry what would you like today.' There was an awkward silence as Harry tried to phrase his reply. 'Shall we start with a haircut?' Andrea said nervously fumbling with her scissors.

Andrea stepped forward, and stood behind Harry. She placed her hands on his shoulders, straightened his head and began to cut Harry's hair. The air was thick and heavy with anticipation, each waiting for the other to suggest what else could be on offer for Harry. Andrea moved to the side of Harry, her satin skirt brushing his shoulders.

'You look very nice tonight Andrea. Very....Very pretty.'

Andrea paused. 'Thank you Harry. Rose suggested you might like this.' Andrea paused and wondered if the use of Harry's wife name was the right thing. Had she just lost out on the money. The silence hung in the air, her heart pounding. Andrea brushed against Harry's leg. She was almost in front of him. Harry's hand nervously slid from his lap and brushed her thigh. She stiffened to his touch. He dropped his hand to his side.

'Sorry!' he said. ' I don't, you know I have never.'

'Neither have I Harry. We are learning together. You can put your hand back. You just startled me that is all.'

'Thanks. Thanks. I just didn't.... Er I have been thinking about this. About you for days. I have fantasised about your body, never quite this close. Never quite like this. When Rose said she had a surprise. Well we share fantasies when we. When we make love and your ass. Well not just your ass but...'

'Its Okay Harry. It is strange though knowing someone has been watching me, fantasising about me in that way. Was there ever anything in what I did.' Andrea kept cutting Harry's hair it helped her focus as she came to terms with being a sex object. A fantasy.

Harry's hand tentatively stroked the back of Andrea's leg, sliding up her thigh towards the hem of her short skirt reaching up till his fingers touched her bare thigh at the top of her stockings. Andrea paused. A strangers hand was on her naked thigh. It was so close to the heat radiating from inside her panties. Goose bumps raised on her flesh and she felt her nipples pressing against the soft lining of her bra. She focussed on cutting Harry's hair as he fumbled for more words.

'I don't you know, go around thinking about all my wife's friends or anything. I am not a pervert or anything. It has always been a game for us. You were...are so different. Imagining you like this. Well I am very excited. I can hardly control my hands.'

Harry's hands had reached the edge of her panties. She could feel him tracing the edges of the elastic, moving from her leg up to the waistband, and then across to her back. His fingers mapping every contour of her satin clad buttocks. Andrea was trembling as she neared the completion of Harry's haircut. She did not know what to say next. Would this be it? Would it be over? Harry stroking her ass while she cut his hair. No. She knew there was more and there was also the question of the money. What would she say? How do you start selling your body? Harry in his nervousness and excitement answered her question.

'I....we have never done anything like this before. Rose left an envelope on the side. I hope it is enough, because I would like to well...touch you some more and......' Harry struggled to find the right words but finally just spurted out what he was thinking, what he truly wanted. 'I want to Fuck you Andrea. I want to see you naked, while I fuck you.'

Andrea blushed. Then looked at Harry's face, he was partially shocked by his own admission. His hand began to descend down her leg. She could see he had been too blunt. In contrast Andrea felt excited. Yes Peter had at times of passion had said he wanted to fuck her. But when Harry had said it, it was like the sharp thump of a drum. She wanted him to say it again. Andrea leaned forward, briefly his face was filled with the sight of her bosom, then her pink glossed lips touch his cheek and brushed his lips.

'What do you want to do Harry? Don't be afraid Harry. Tell me again.'

'Touch you.' Harry's fingers crept back up to her panties.

'Fuck you.'

'Again Harry'

'Fuck you.' Andrea's hips moved to the words. 'Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.' eventually Harry's hand touched the front of her panties, his fingers stroked the outline of her pubic mound.

'You are sweet Harry. Thank you. You can touch where ever you like. You can also see what ever you like too. Let me look at the envelope Rose left and put it away with my hairdressing kit. I think your hair is done.'

Andrea slowly eased away from Harry's fingers, she collected her pack of hairdressing equipment and walked to the work surface where Rose had left the envelope. It was a fat envelope. Andrea looked inside, she began to count the money, she soon reached the amount she had paid for the outfit, there was at least £300 left. Andrea's cheeks glowed. Was it really this easy? Would everyone be this generous? What was too cheap? What was too high?

'Is that ....Is that enough, I mean you know to....'

Andrea bent forward resting her weight onto the work surface, she waggled her bottom at the seated Harry.

'I am waiting for you Harry, start where ever you like.'

Harry leapt to his feet, his erection pushing the front of his trousers out, a damp patch already forming around the head of his penis. Andrea sucked her lower lip over her teeth and tensed herself expecting a sudden passionate assault. Instead Harry halted at her side, his hand softly stroking the round of her bottom through the fabric of her skirt. He leant over her, the heat of his cock pressing against her thighs, his fingers slipped to her hair brushing it away from her face. His lips touched her cheek, then her neck, before closing over the lobe of her ear. He pulled Andrea onto him, easing her to a standing position as he licked and sucked her ear. His free hand, stroked her bare midriff, unbuttoning the front of her blouse. He cradled her breast squeezing it through her bra. Slowly she turned to face him. Harry broke away from nibbling Andrea's ear and clamped his mouth over hers. The sudden lunge, the pressure of his tongue forcing her lips apart, left Andrea struggling for breath. She could not remember when she had been kissed like this. Her skin prickled with the heat of her excitement, each stroke of his hand, each light touch of his fingers carressing her body sent little jolts of pleasure to her core.

Stripping Andrea of her blouse Harry's face descended from her lips to her neck, her bare shoulders, to the magnified swell of her uplifted breasts. Andrea's head fell back as she surrendered to his kisses. Harry was soon bent at the waist, his hands exploring Andrea's panties beneath her skirt as his lips charted the swell and deep cleavage of her breasts. His tongue explored the soft satin edge of her bra, as he slowly nuzzled at her breast till he could expose her taut, pert nipples.

Andrea was helpless. She could not believe this quiet man who had said so little when she had cut his hair over the years could hide such an overpowering lust for her mature body. As he teased her breasts, fully exposing them to his lips, his teeth, Andrea found herself comparing her body to the petite form of Harry's wife Rose. By contrast she was slender, with a balanced figure her tummy still flat she appeared almost unchanged from her years as a wife and mother, whilst Andrea's form had spread expanded on her frame. The tits that Harry, was nibbling licking the underside of, making Andrea shudder were the only part of her that had not grown. But her hips and bottom pressed against the work surface by the pressure of Harry's advances had broadened and gain flesh throughout the years how could this man be so excited, be so hungry for her round supple flesh.

Andrea yelped as Harry bit into the soft breast flesh.

'Gently Harry.' she gasped stroking and rearranging the work she had just completed on his hair. 'No marks, no bruises.'

Harry released her breast his hand untying the sash that held her skirt in place. 'Sorry. I just can't believe you are here. That I have you. You are so fucking amazing. I want to eat you all up. Your husband is such a lucky man.'

The mention of Andrea's husband, diminished the power of the heat burning within her. She suddenly thought of Peter, her vows, what she was doing. She was going to have another man inside of her. He was going to put his straining cock into her. She began to push Harry away, could she really let him fuck her. The wraparound skirt fell to the ground. Harry's hands were at her waist, stroking the band of her panties, his palm rested on her abdomen following the curved dome as fell towards her very wet pussy.

' Harry. If you want me. Don't talk of the outside, of your wife, my husband. Talk about us, my body, your body. Let me kiss you. Feel you, touch you.' Andrea had a plan, to ease her guilt. If she could manipulate Harry's cock with her hands, her mouth, make him cum, without entering her. That would not be so bad would it? Harry was still lost in the pleasure of Andrea's body, the curve the swell, of her thighs and her gorgeous round bottom. He slipped to his knees, his tongue flicked around Andrea's navel, as his hands gripped her panty clad ass. He buried his face into the front of Andrea's panties, she could feel his hot breath, against her pubic mound. His lips touched her naked thighs, his hands slipped under the satin of her panties and Andrea had to grip the worktop for support as his fingers, firstly touched her buttocks then found the sensitive waiting flesh of her parted labia lips. He ran his fingers over her slit making them slick with her dribbling juices, then he eased his fingers into her pussy. Andrea's head fell back and she gasped with pleasure. She could not believe how good it was to have this stranger's fingers inside of her, how thrilling it was to feel his lips charting each curve of her lower body. She felt him manipulating her body, making her turn away from his till her big ripe, taut pink panty clad buttocks were in front of his face filling his vision. His fingers were still inside her pussy, as his free hand pulled up the leg of her briefs exposing her left buttock. He kissed the flesh, his teeth nibbled at the crease where he buttock rose from her thigh. He began to push deeper into her pussy, as he reached up for the middle of her waist band and slowly pulled her panties down over hips. His tongue burrowed into the exposed cleavage of her ass. He pulled her against his face by pressing against her clit.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers