Cute Girls 4 Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, suddenly, Alexis broke her embrace. "Come," Alexis said as she stood up. She held out her hand to Brooke. "Come, sweetheart."

Brooke rose, took Alexis' hand and followed her out of the living room and up the long staircase. Once they reached a room at the end of a long hallway, Alexis opened the door and ushered Brooke in. "Welcome to my bedroom, honey."

Brooke gasped as she realized she was standing in the most lavish master bedroom she'd ever been in.

The room was decorated with more antique furniture, a thick, plush carpet and more artwork on the walls. In the center of the room sat Alexis' bed. Complete with a brass headboard, the bed itself was huge, at least queen-sized or more, and was covered in a rich, gold comforter. Satin pillows in gold and white were strewn across the top.

Alexis quickly stripped off Brooke's clothes and eased her onto the bed. Then she took off her own clothes and laid down next to her.

As they embraced each other and kissed, Alexis reached for Brooke's firm, rounded breasts. She palmed the soft, supple skin and massaged it gently. She teased Brooke's dark nipples until the satiny flesh hardened, just begging Alexis to take a taste.

After several long moments, Alexis finally leaned down and drew Brooke's rigid nipple deep into her mouth. She sucked gently, swirling her tongue around the turgid peak.

"Ooooh!" Brooke cried as the intense feelings rushed through her. The feel of a woman's soft lips on her body was so heavenly and felt so right and so perfect. She wrapped her hands in Alexis' thick hair and drew her even closer.

Alexis loved the feel of Brooke's tumescent flesh in her mouth. She released the peak, then proceeded to take soft, little licks around it.

Finally she moved to Brooke's other breast and slowly repeated the teasingly light licks. Brooke squirmed underneath her, desperately needing more of Alexis' delicious oral attention.

Alexis moved lower, inch by inch, first teasing the soft flesh underneath Brooke's breasts, then moving down to gently nip at her taut stomach. Alexis ran her eager tongue all over Brooke's midsection, licking up her sweet taste.

As Alexis moved even lower, Brooke instinctively spread her legs. She'd always dreamed about feeling another woman's tongue gently stroking and laving her, but the actual reality of it, quickly drawing near, was so much more than she ever imagined.

"Yessss," Brooke sighed as Alexis' eager tongue slid down her stomach, to more of the soft, bare skin that lay there. Brooke spread her legs even wider in anticipation of the intimate attention she so desperately needed.

Alexis tickled and teased Brooke's thighs and calves, running her tongue up and down the silky flesh. She traced small circles as Brooke squirmed underneath her.

"Ohhhh," Brooke moaned as her mind began to swirl. Passionate heat rose in her and she bit her lip to keep from crying out at the wicked sensations.

Alexis then settled herself between Brooke's legs, right at the center of her essence. Brooke's intimate scent was like a gentle, fragrant rose. Alexis inhaled deeply and moved even closer, taking in the sight of the delicate flower that was Brooke's most intimate jewel.

Alexis took her finger and traced tiny circles around the dark outer flesh, moving slowly into her pink center. Brooke's juices flowed copiously, and Alexis dipped her finger into the erotic well and licked it, tasting the sweet nectar.

"You taste so good, baby," Alexis moaned. "But I need more."

Alexis dipped her head in between Brooke's thighs and took a long, slow lick at her core.

"Ooooooh!" Brooke screamed.

Alexis grinned as she licked again. And again. Then she went full-force, licking up the sugary sweetness that flowed so freely from Brooke's pussy.

"Oh my God!" Brooke's back arched as she felt the wet, wiggling tongue teasing her most intimate area. "Alexis, yesss!"

Alexis buried her face in Brooke's pussy, gently nipping at her fleshy lips and swirling circles around her sensitive clit. The faint taste of peaches drifted through her mind as she continued drinking Brooke's liquid sugar.

Brooke wailed in ecstasy as her dream of having a woman orally please her was finally coming true. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the erotic sensations of having another woman show her the joys of Sapphic love.

"More, Alexis!" Brooke pleaded. "More, please!"

Alexis smiled at Brooke's plea. She decided that she did want more of Brooke's delicious honey. She quickly licked her fingers and deftly slid them into Brooke's wetness. Her in-and-out motion made even more of Brooke's juices flow, which she quickly lapped up as fast as it came down.

The unexpected surprise of Alexis' pounding fingers drove Brooke wild with passion. Brooke hunched forward, trying to push more of her pussy in Alexis' face.

"Don't stop!" Brooke begged as she gripped her breasts and squeezed hard. "Please don't stop!"

Alexis pulled back and watched Brooke undulating on the bed. Desperately wanting her lover to climax, Alexis tripled her tongue efforts directly on Brooke's sensitive clit as she pumped her fingers in Brooke's tight pussy.

"Come on, honey," Alexis urged. "Cum for me! Cum for me now, baby!"

That was all it took. An intense rush of pleasure rose in Brooke as she finally exploded into an exquisitely delicious orgasmic bliss.

"I'm cumming!" Brooke cried. "Now!"

Brooke's body jerked all over the bed in complete orgasmic ecstasy. Her cries and moans rang out as her body twisted and turned, tangling the sheets underneath her.

Alexis held on to Brooke's hips, pushing her lips and tongue deeper into Brooke's pussy. She sucked out every drop of Brooke's sweet elixir, moaning herself as the tangy mixture continued to flood her lips and tongue.

Fully spent, Brooke collapsed against the pillows and closed her eyes. Alexis reluctantly pulled herself away from Brooke's pussy and sat back, watching her lover. Then she slowly crawled up the bed, kissing and nipping at Brooke's sweaty flesh.

As Brooke lay there limp, Alexis drew her into a warm embrace. "Honey?" Alexis asked. "Can you hear me?"

Brooke groaned and Alexis pulled her even tighter. Alexis relaxed when she felt Brooke's heartbeat begin to even out.

"How was your first time, honey?" Alexis whispered. "Was it everything you wanted it to be?"

Brooke moaned in response. Alexis just smiled and pulled her tighter.

As soon as Brooke regained some form of sanity, she sat up and opened her eyes. She blinked a few times to orient herself, then she turned to Alexis. All of a sudden, a raw, erotic heat rushed through her. Her first taste of another woman's love and affection lit a fire in her so fierce, that her animalistic instincts suddenly took over.

Inflamed with passion, Brooke pulled Alexis close and kissed her deeply. She swirled her tongue around Alexis' while she rubbed and caressed her body all over. Then she grabbed Alexis' arms, pushed her onto her back and climbed on top of her.

"Oh, honey," Alexis moaned, surprised and excited at Brooke's forcefulness. "Honey, please --"

"Shhhh," Brooke said as she kneeled above Alexis, grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed. "You teased me. Now it's my turn."

Brooke kept a strong grip on her wrists as she bent down and pressed her lips against Alexis' neck. She gently nipped the smooth, caramel skin, then took long licks from underneath Alexis' ear down to her collarbone. Then she moved back up and tongued Alexis' earlobes, making her squirm in delight.

"Brooke," Alexis moaned. "Oh yes, baby! Lick me all over!"

Brooke took that as her cue to trail a line of kisses from Alexis' neck up to her lips. They kissed passionately as Brooke released her grip on Alexis' arms. Alexis immediately embraced Brooke and pulled her close. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths as their desire increased to a fever pitch.

"Do me," Alexis whispered. "Please do me, honey!"

Brooke grinned as she shook her head. "No, baby. Not yet. I have so much to taste first!"

Brooke slowly licked and kissed her way down Alexis' face, kissing her lips, her cheeks, then her chin, then down her neck again, until she reached her chest. Alexis' ample breasts stood at full attention, the light-brown skin topped off with thick, chocolate nipples.

Brooke bent her head down and deftly sucked a hardened nipple into her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned as she tasted the damp skin. The sweet taste lingered on Brooke's tongue, making her need even more.

"Ohhhh," Alexis sighed as she wriggled underneath Brooke. "Oh, honey! That feels so good!"

Brooke continued teasing the one nipple, then she went for the other. She sucked it deeply into her mouth and moaned, causing ticklish vibrations to run all though Alexis' taut body.

Brooke squeezed Alexis' breasts, loving the feel of the pliant flesh in her hands. Brooke pushed her breasts together and licked quickly from tip to tip. Then she licked all over and underneath the mouth-watering flesh until Alexis cried out in sheer delight.

Brooke released Alexis' breasts and continued her descent down her body. She licked and nipped at Alexis' lush hips and thighs, loving how delicious she tasted. Her mind went into overdrive as she got closer and closer to Alexis' erotic crown jewel.

Once Brooke reached Alexis' wet pussy, she inhaled the intimate fragrance. Her own pussy began to throb as she took in her first whiff of another woman's essence. The scent went straight to her head and set off an erotic blaze inside of her.

She wondered why she'd waited so long to make love to another woman.

She spread Alexis' legs wide, then inched between them. Closing her eyes, Brooke took a long, luscious lick of Alexis' sweet, thick honey.

"Oh, Brooke! Yes, baby!" Alexis' mind swirled and all sense of reason left her at the feel of Brooke's eager tongue, teasing and licking her wet pussy. She cried out in pleasure as she felt the warm, wet, wiggling tongue exploring her most intimate depths.

Brooke savored the taste of Alexis' ripe, exotic peach. She pressed her face even deeper, desperate to taste even more of Alexis' sugary wetness. Her eager tongue licked even harder as Alexis hips undulated back and forth.

"Oh baby, yes!" Alexis exclaimed. "Do me, baby! Do me!"

Remembering what Alexis had done to her, Brooke licked her index finger and slid it smoothly into Alexis' essence. She pumped her finger in and out as she took quick licks at Alexis' clit.

Her passion already at a peak, Alexis unexpectedly tensed up. "Oh Brooke!" she screamed as her mind shattered into a million pieces of white light. "Ahhhh! I'm cumming!"

Brooke hung on to Alexis' wildly gyrating hips, drawing out even more of Alexis' thick, sweet honey with her lips and tongue. She drank it all as Alexis's body shook and trembled. Alexis' moans rang in her ears as she continued licking and sucking all of the hot juices that flowed from Alexis' tight, wet pussy.

After several long moments, Alexis' breathing finally began to return to normal. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths.

"How was that?" Brooke grinned as she sat up and looked Alexis in the eye.

Alexis raised her head as she struggled to catch her breath. "Wonderful, baby. You were wonderful," she panted.

Brooke rose from between Alexis' legs to lie next to her. Then she planted a soft kiss on Alexis' lips. They kissed again and their kisses deepened as they embraced each other.

"So," Brooke teased, as she pulled back to gently tweak Alexis' hard nipple. "Ready for round two?"

"Round two?" Alexis moaned. "I'm barely over Round one!"

"I doubt that," Brooke whispered as she looked down at Alexis' hardened nipple. "Your body's saying yes!"

Alexis groaned as Brooke leaned down and sucked hard on her firm peak. As the erotic sensations raced through her body once again, Alexis somehow had the presence of mind to thank whoever created the CuteGirls4Girls website.

It was exactly what they needed.

*

© 2008 Stephanie Rose Entertainment. All rights reserved.

12