Cutting Her Grass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me. Fuck me. I'm a bad girl. Aren't I? Aren't I?"

"You're a bad girl Mrs. Willis," said Kevin and he slapped her ass lightly on the other cheek. The first one was already pink. "I'm fucking you Mrs. Willis. Fucking you hard."

"Yes, fuck me Kevin, fuck me hard."

Kevin attacked her with sexual savagery. She took it and kept encouraging him for more. This was nothing like sex with his girlfriend when they were going out. He could fuck. Really fuck. He loved older women. They built into a sexual frenzy, sweating, grunting, his fingers gripping her flesh as he thrust inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Kevin bared his teeth in a growl. His legs were cramping up, his hair and body soaked in sweat. It built. He could not stop it. He let loose inside her. Over and over again. It was almost painful. Spasm after spasm. They collapsed onto the floor in a heap. A tangled mass of glowing sweaty flesh. Kevin passed out.

"Kevin. Kevin. Kevin wake up."

Kevin opened his eyes. The world was a different place. It all looked different.

"You've got to get up Kevin. My little animal." She kissed him on the nose.

She wore a thick white terry cloth robe. He blinked his eyes, found his strength, and stood up. "Wow."

"Wow is right," she said grinning at him, standing a little apart. "Now as much as I would like to you stay. You must go."

He looked over at her, tired, spent, but not wanting to leave her.

"You must. You must go home. Right now. You're already late. Get dressed. Hurry. No you can't take a shower. Yes you smell but you're coming home after working in my yard, not fresh out of my shower. Hurry, get dressed."

She walked him to the door. He turned around and leaned in. She turned her head away and only allowed him to kiss her on the cheek. She patted his shoulder. "We'll see. We'll see. But you must go now."

Kevin strode away along her front walkway.

"Did you have fun Kevin? Was is special?"

Kevin stopped and turned. "It was the best time of my life."

12