CvsN 11: A New Addition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

"Think about it Jim, these are sisters, there're all kinds of dynamics there we don't know anything about. And my case was different, I walked into an arrangement with two women from the beginning, and the third got involved knowing all about the other two, my commitment to them, and just where she stood. Trust me, this is way different."

"It's not like Karen and I are boyfriend-girlfriend or anything." Jim answered.

"Jim, justify it how you want. But if I were you, I'd lay the cards out with Karen. Let her know that Robin's hitting on you, and let her call the shots. Who knows? Maybe she'll want to play. But if she doesn't then you can choose. The bird in the hand, and all that crap." I told him as we entered the house.

Joe and Jim washed up upstairs, and I cleaned up in my room. I was hoping to catch Beth alone and find out about that 'breakfast' comment, but I found out she was helping set up tables in the back yard. The weather was perfect in the cool evening air, and the girls set up card tables out back for a dinner al-fresco.

We stuffed ourselves, with salad, huge Deb-burgers as we called them, and a seeming never ending stream of french fries, topped off with Baileys-spiked chocolate milk-shakes. The girls were dressed to kill, each trying to outdo the other, with far more exposed skin than covered. The little ones were having a blast acting as serving girls, and waiting on us. I felt like the ultimate Alpha male, showing off my women and their skills to my friends. Damn, life's good.

After dinner we all stretched out, and Erin and Ashley were shuttled off upstairs to watch a video before having to hit the sack. They fought to be allowed to stay up an extra hour, because of the guests, but Karen and Debbie but their foot down.

During the clean-up time, I finally got a chance to talk to Beth alone.

"Ok, what's up?" I asked her, detouring her from the kitchen out to the living room so I could talk to her a second.

"Whatever do you mean?" She asked coyly.

"Telling Joe he'd get breakfast from Debbie, that's what?" I told her.

"Did I say that?" She still was pulling the Miss Innocent routine. On her young teenage visage she could pull that one off very well.

"You implied it."

"I guess maybe I thought you might offer to let him stay. Show him some hospitality, since he really has nobody to go home too, and he did help so much today. It is a big house." Beth peeked over my shoulder to see if the others were privy to our conversation.

I closed on her, our bodies touching, and I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I think he would kill to sample your 'hospitality' again. He's been hinting at a repeat pretty regularly. I know Cathy's expecting it to happen sometime."

"Would you like that?" She asked me.

"I have mixed feelings. I really did get a little jealous last time, but I love him like a brother, and it was exciting as hell to see you suck him off." I admitted.

"I...I haven't said anything to Debbie," Beth told me, her breath coming a little faster now.

"I'll talk to her. Why don't you go out and help keep Joe and Jim company. Especially Joe." I gave her a small kiss, pointed her in the direction of the back door, and gave her a pat on the ass, as encouragement.

I walked in to the kitchen where Debbie was rinsing off dishes. Before I could even say something she beat me to the punch.

"Joe's staying?" She asked, peering out the window into the backyard.

"Beth's interested, but it's your bed too." I told her.

"Joe's cool. I think it could be fun." She said.

She always had the ability to astound me. The first time that Debbie and Beth had shared my bed, we'd had a late addition to our party with the arrival of Joe and Cathy. That time Debbie had made it clear she didn't want to screw Joe, but she was willing to show her appreciation in other ways. I thought of her as exclusively a one-man woman, but I guess she was willing to share me with girls. Another guy she knew might not be that far a stretch for her.

"Anything gets uncomfortable tonight, you let me know." I told her, concerned that in her submissiveness, we might accidentally push her too far.

"Ok," she added simply.

I headed back outside to join the crew, and let Joe in on the news. Karen was missing, and Robin was taking advantage of the absence to be all over Jim like a cheap suit. Damn, that boy was headed for trouble.

"Joe, call Cathy and tell her you're spending the night here tonight. That way we can drink like men, and not have to worry about you driving home later." I told him refilling his beer mug.

"I don't know, there's a bunch of things I should do," he answered hesitantly.

"Trust me Joe. Stay here tonight."

I think he heard the words unsaid, and got up quickly asking where the phone was.

As Joe ran off to get approval, and seal his fate for the evening, I borrowed Jim from Robin, who'd been pretty much avoiding me all day, and dragged him to the side.

"Where's Karen, buddy?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, upstairs, I think." He already sounded half-drunk and had a stupid smile plastered to his face.

I guided him to the back-door. "Take my advice, go up there now, and talk to her. At least get the stuff about Robin in the open. Here's a line I might try right about now. "Robin's really coming on strong. It's not that I'm NOT interested, but I wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize our new relationship." Why not give that a try."

He looked disappointed but he without even a backward glance he headed up the stairs.

Back outside I was confronted by Robin. "So I get it. You don't want to fuck me. Now you don't want me to fuck Jim either. Let me guess, I bet Joe is off-limits too." She was brazen and angry.

I felt like a permanent go-between. I walked with her around the house to the front porch, and had her sit down next to me.

"Robin, you're a sexy little bundle, and I bet a lot of fun, but this house has some precarious relationships running that are still pretty new and who knows how stable. You definitely have the potential to throw everything into a mess. Joe's wife doesn't know you from Adam. She's been in bed with Debbie, Beth and me, with her husband present, and has 'pre-approved' a repeat. Even so, he's still checking in with her. Either you OR your sister would definitely be out of bounds, so yes Joe is off-limits."

Robin gave a huff and just rolled her eyes, crossing her arms across her barely covered chest.

"As for Joe, I think it would be great if he could be with you, but not if it messed up things with Karen. Whatever relationship they have is just barely starting, and I wouldn't want to see that messed up." I told her.

"She's such a dork. She screws up all her relationships anyway." Robin said petulantly.

"I don't suppose you've helped her screw those up in the past, have you?" I asked, betting I knew the answer to that one.

"Nothing she wouldn't have fucked up on her own." She insisted.

"Listen, if you want to be with Joe, why not ask Karen if she'll share? If it's her choice, then maybe it can work out, but if you fuck her new boyfriend out from under her, it's not going to work for anybody around here, and chances are someone's going to have to move out to calm things down. And I've already promised Karen I wouldn't kick her out."

"But you'd kick me out, is that it?" She pouted, almost in tears.

"I'd hate to. I'd much rather have you around. Please talk to her. There are millions of men out there who'd love to be with you. I could call up ten tonight. Don't steal your sister's." I put my arm around her, hugging her to me. She stiffened up at first, then relaxed against me.

"I don't want to steal him, I just, oh I don't know." She muttered.

"What don't you know?" I asked her.

"Why I want him. He's not all that. I guess it's because she has him."

"Why?" I asked.

"Fuck if I know. I would have been happy with you, you know." She sounded a bit angry but she put her hand high up on my thigh to emphasize the point.

"I don't know what's going on between you and Karen, but why not try talking to her? If that doesn't work, come talk to me, and we'll see what we can work out around here. Ok? Jim's just too easy a target, don't mess up both their lives."

I tried to give her a little squeeze, but she hopped up and took off around the house. Oh, well. I'd given it my best shot. Who was I to give out advice anyway, seems like at least 50% of the time I was screwing things up anyway.

Now where had I left Joe, and my two bed-warmers?

-----------------------

Thanks for all the great comments on the previous stories - and remember to keep voting! Thanks.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers
12