CvsN 19: Closing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,391 Followers

Robin sat up and snuggled in close to Amie's father, her hand busy in his lap. Looks like she'd gotten the results she was looking for. I guess she wasn't done with our guest. And from the look of him, he wasn't done, not by a long shot.

Debbie stood up and dropped her shorts, bending over and giving the loveseat gang a great view of her ass. Then she stood in front of Amie, put her hands on the girl's shoulders then leaned in and gave her a kiss. "You're in my seat."

Amie reluctantly got up and moved to the side while Debbie pulled me forward on the couch then settled into the same position Amie had just vacated. I couldn't help but moan when Debbie settled down over my shaft.

Ornery Beth jumped up and ran over to Amie, dragging her over in front of her father. She turned Amie to face her father, then stood behind her, reaching around the girl, her hands grasping the girl's tits. "See Ron. Your baby girl's all grown up now. You're little princess is a heart-breaker and a sexy little bitch. Isn't she beautiful?" She ran her hands all over the slender red-head, across her stomach, and even reaching down between her legs.

Ron groaned. "So beautiful. So much like her mother." Robin's hand in his lap combined with the view in front of him had restored the steel to his shaft.

Beth pushed Amie forward. "Thank your daddy for helping us."

Amie turned back and looked at Beth, with a stunned looked. "Do what?" Beth frog-walked her forward, until she was pressed against the couch. Robin settled back, making room.

Debbie was leaning back into me. "Oh shit, she's a rotten one isn't she?"

"Our little girl is rotten to the core," I agreed.

Beth gave Amie another push forward and Amie settled her knees onto the couch on each side of her father's. One more push and she fell forward, falling into her daddy's arms. He reached for her, holding her. We watched her lean in and give her a father a kiss that was anything but fatherly. "Thank you Daddy."

Robin leaned in and pressed Ron's hard cock against his belly. "I think it's best if we keep this bad boy out of the way. Wouldn't want anything untoward to happen."

Amie settled further into Ron's lap, sliding her hips forward, trapping Robin's hand in place. Robin's arm was moving, proving she was still up to no good.

Ron was holding his baby girl close to him, watching us over her shoulder.

Debbie was fucking me hard, still watching the show. Amie ground her hips against her father, then plastered her lips against her fathers. It was a while before they came up for air.

"I love you, Angel," I heard him say.

"I love you more Daddy," Amie answered, then leaned back, her hands on his knees, exposing her topless tits to his view, distracting him from the action on our side.

Beth grabbed Amie by her shoulders, and tugged her away from her father, before things got too out of hand. I was proud of her, if not a little disappointed.

Debbie took that moment to really get going, and she had me aching to fill her pussy.

Beth pulled Amie into her arms and gave her an amazing full body hug, kissing her fiercely. "I'll take if from here, sugar." She turned Amie to face where Debbie and I were fucking like rabbits. "Debbie gets this one, but as soon he finishes in her, the next one is all yours. Give us a good show.

Beth turned back to Ron, and was soon battling Robin to see who could give the old man the best blow-job.

Amie slipped down between my legs, and I could feel her exploring where Debbie and I were joined at the waist.

It felt great, and so did Debbie. She was moaning for me. "God Jack, this is so good." I grabbed her hips and fucked her harder. I looked over and saw Beth lowering herself onto Ron's stiff cock. That was enough to set me off, filling Debbie thoroughly. She cried out, groaning, then leaned back and settled back on me.

"Anything left for me?" Amie asked coquettishly.

Debbie slowly rose up, her hand covering her pussy, and then headed for the bathroom. "I imagine so in just a moment or two."

Amie wasn't willing to wait, and put her mouth to wonderful use, cleaning me, getting me hard in near record time. I suspect the show I was enjoying helped the effort. She pulled back, quite satisfied with herself, bent over the coffee table, one leg raised up on the table top, opening herself wide for me. "Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me hard. Let's show daddy a little of what his little girl's been getting."

I don't think Ron was paying much attention to us. He was understandably enthralled with the hot little teenager who was riding him hard.

I was wrong. Beth climbed off his lap and took up position on the other side of the big square coffee table, matching Amie's. "Take me 'daddy'. Fuck your little girl." God, she was bad. Playing on his emotions like that. We'd created a monster.

Within moments, the two of us were pounding into the two hot little teenagers, just a few feet apart. Ron pulled off the shirt that was hanging off of him, grabbed Beth by the hips and slammed into her, making her cry out.

I was feeling great, balls deep in my own little sexpot. I used her well, getting a great reaction from her, enthralled to be fucking her in front of her old man.

Ron looked like a man possessed as he fucked my roommate like there was no tomorrow. Not to be outdone, I grabbed Amie's leg, turning her partially sideways, and screwed her even harder. She was moaning hard, telling me it was so good, then suddenly she screeched "I'm coming, oh GOD!" I long stroked her through her orgasm.

That seemed to be a group signal. Ron cried out and unloaded into Beth, making her moan out her own release. After a few seconds of shooting into her, he pulled out, then leaned down and kissed her ass cheeks.

Beth pulled free, turned around and threw herself against him. "Oh Ron, that was incredible." She kissed him, and he responded on wobbly legs. Beth pulled away and reached out for his face, with her two hands. "You are a very naughty man. And I loved it."

I was still hammering the incredibly fuckable Amie, until she pulled away. "My knees hurt," she confessed, red-faced.

Ron sat back down, gasping, wedged between his daughter's best friend, and the remarkably patient Robin. Robin leaned over this lap, trying to bring him to life once more.

I heard him laugh, "Beautiful girl, I'm not as young as your friend over there. I love what you're doing, but I doubt you'll get another rise out of me."

She pulled away for a second. "That's Ok Ron. We've got nothing but time. And if not tonight, well, you know where I live. My door's always open for you."

I was standing there, my hard-on sticking straight out, trying to decide between having another go with Debbie, or to stick with Amie.

Amie and Debbie were back on the couch, leaning into each other, looked absolutely content with themselves. It was a beautiful image. I had just decided that I'd like to drop my load in Amie, when she turned to my bedmate. "Robin?"

Debbie rolled her eyes. Then she smiled, "Why not? It's that kind of night."

Amie grinned and gave a nod toward the loveseat, where Robin's butt was hanging off the edge, while she still worked on Ron.

I went to her and lifted her leg, startling her a bit. She relaxed and sighed when I entered her. She gave up working on Ron and just rested her head in his lap while I filled her.

It was wild. I had my way with her, turning her and fucking her however felt best. Ron was playing with her breasts, while Beth clung to him. Robin was in heaven, the center of all attention and was vocal as hell. We had to keep quieting her before she woke the kids upstairs. She came for me twice before she got up and turned to me, falling into my arms and kissing me hard. "Take my ass, Jack." Then she stood at the end of the couch, leaned over the arm and opened herself for me.

What was with all the ass? I was getting more anal then I knew what to do with. Don't get me wrong. It was nice, and a fun change of pace, but every day?

Standing behind her, I fucked her pussy a little longer, sliding a thumb into her butt and opening her up. She reached back and helped me, sliding a couple of fingers of her own beside mine. "I'm ready, do it."

I pressed the head of my cock against her ass, and with one good push, popped inside of her. As I worked my way in, she groaned. "God, that's what I needed. Fuck my dirty little ass. Use me Jack. Use me like your personal slut."

She fit me well. She was tight, but not impossibly so, even without lube. After a minute or two I was reaming her thoroughly, giving her the whole length. I was oblivious to everyone else in the room as I pounded her butt.

She was a foul-mouthed fuck. "Fuck it, pound it. Fill me up with that big fat cock. Fuck my ass, Fuck it."

By the time I was ready to shoot, my legs were aching and I was sweating like I'd run a marathon. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back, slamming into her to the root. "Fuck," I groaned, filling her butt.

Gasping, I pulled out and staggered over to the couch where I collapsed, thoroughly worn out.

Looking across the way, Beth was sitting in Ron's lap, while his hand played between her legs. Robin crawled over to me, kneeled between my legs, and dropped her mouth onto my cock.

"Damn, you are a dirty little slut," I moaned, as she sucked me clean.

Amie stood up and walked over to her father. She leaned down and gave him a kiss, then turned and gave Beth an even longer one. "That was incredible, but I think some of us need to go home."

Beth crawled out of his lap, and came over to me. Ron turned to his sexy naked daughter. "It's a long way to your apartment baby. And you've been drinking. Want to come home tonight?"

She smiled. "Dad, there's no way I'm going to be alone with you tonight. This is all a little much for me. Let's give it some time."

"You don't trust me?" he asked, sounding hurt.

"Oh, I trust you. You'd cut off your arm before you'd hurt me. It's ME I don't trust." She fell into his arms, giving him a deep long kiss. "I just need some time to come to grips with you as a man. Not just my father."

Our guests got dressed and we escorted them out the door. Even Debbie gave Ron a big kiss goodbye. "Thanks for sharing with us. That was nice."

Robin headed upstairs, walking funny. I felt absurdly pleased with myself over that sight.

I went to bed with my two special girls, and after one more long, leisurely extended dual blow-job, I finally drifted off, in my own special heaven.

---

Friday was interesting. I met with my boss Chris in the morning and we finalized our travel plans. Things had happened so quickly. We had tickets to depart the following Sunday evening, arriving in Madrid Monday morning. We'd be there the entire week, not leaving until the following weekend. As we completed the final travel preparations in her office, the air fairly crackled between us.

"Do you have any idea the things I'm going to do to you?" I whispered into her ear.

She just bent her head over and nodded.

I casually reached between her legs and squeezed her mound, causing her to catch her breath. Then she brushed my hand away, looking at me with fire in her eyes. "Just one more week, Ok? We can be good for one more week."

I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss. "And then we can be bad. So very, very bad."

I left her kind of worked up, and thought about hunting down Karen for a nooner, but when Joe caught up with me and suggested we head over to his place for a long lunch. I took him up on the offer.

Cathy met us at the door naked, and didn't make it any further than the living room. She took turns blowing us, even to the point of trying in vain to squeeze both our cockheads into her generous mouth. Then Joe and I took turns fucking her on the couch while she blew the other.

She definitely had something in mind, and when she got me to sit on the edge of the couch so she could ride me, her goal became quite clear.

"The lube's on the end-table, baby," she explained to her husband. It took a bit of doing, it's not nearly as easy as the porn videos would have you believe, but we were able to do it, skewering her in both holes at the same time. I could barely move, and could only manage to keep about half my length inside of her, but she went absolutely nuts when Joe started to really hammer her ass.

She came in waves for us, then begged us to change position. This time Joe sat on the couch and she faced me, lowering her ass back down onto his erection. Then she spread her legs obscenely wide, and commanded me. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me until you make my husband come in my ass."

This position was intense, and she felt so much tighter, with a hard ridge at the bottom of her pussy where Joe was buried. With each stroke there was a bump in the middle where I fucked her beyond the end of his cock. I pounded the little hussy, abusing her pussy, squeezing her tits and doing my best to make this everything she wanted it to be. It was hard on my thighs, maintaining just the right height and angle, but it started to pay off, hearing Joe's labored breathing while his wife went wild, coming on our cocks frequently.

Cathy got her wish, when Joe pushed up into her with a moan and filled her ass with his spunk. I only lasted a minute or too longer before I filled her pussy to overflowing.

I was tired but satisfied, and Joe was beaming. Cathy on the other hand was nearly catatonic, lying on the couch and moaning.

It was turning out to be a good day.

---

When I got home, a little earlier than usual, Debbie was in the best mood I'd seen her in for a while. She heard me enter, and ran to me, so excited it made me want to take her to bed then and there.

She hugged me and kissed me desperately like we'd been apart for ages. Then she said, "Close your eyes, I've got a surprise for you," and led me into the house.

She told me to open my eyes, and I was in for a shock. The addition was completely furnished, with a huge pecan dining room set, including a table that sat 10, four chairs on each side, and one at each end, a serving table and a large china cabinet. Across the way the living area had a huge 'U' shaped sectional that nearly filled the room.

All I could think was, 'Wow. She'd started the shopping with a vengeance.'

"Go ahead, guess what it cost," she demanded.

I figured at least $5K new, but I also knew she wouldn't spend that. "Two grand?" I asked.

She laughed. "Less."

"A thousand?" I asked.

"Lower."

"$800?"

"It was free. All free! Ron took me to his scratch and dent warehouse, where he had just tons of furniture he either took out of places he rehabbed, or which the customer rejected for one reason or another. He told me to just pick what I wanted. I was like a kid in a candy store." She fell into my arms. "His business must be doing pretty well. I mean the place was enormous!"

She took me by the hand and led me to our new sectional. Then she was peeling off her outfit, stretching out in the middle. "Let's christen our new living room, Jack."

We rarely did things like this in the middle of the day, mostly because of the little ones, but she must have been reading my mind. "Robin's got the girls at the movies. We have time."

I wasn't about to turn down an offer like that, and within minutes I was on my back and she was riding me like a wild woman, laughing and kissing me like a schoolgirl. "I wanted to thank him properly for the awesome gift, so I offered to make him dinner tomorrow and breakfast on Sunday. I think Beth will do a wonderful 'thank you', don't you?"

I smiled for her. "Just Beth?"

"Beth and Robin, and who knows, maybe Amie as well," she added cautiously.

"And how about you? Is that in your plans?" I asked, while she fucked me joyously.

"I doubt he could handle all four of us. I'm guessing he'll get almost as much fun out of watching you take on me and Amie." She slowed down, rocking back and forth on my cock. "If he surprises me, well, maybe I can give him a blow-job, but I think that's about it. If that's alright with you."

"Whatever you want to do is Ok with me, as long as I'm there when you do it, and you end up with me when it's all over."

"That's the stupidest thing you've ever said. Of course, that's a given. I don't want to be with anyone but you."

After that, we thoroughly broke in the sectional, covering nearly every inch of the whole damn thing. For an encore, I took her on the dining room table, tickled by the idea of everyone eating dinner on the surface, where we'd just fucked like rabbits.

We headed to the bedroom to cleanup, and I had another surprise. Our simple mattresses on a bedframe had been replaced with a real live bed. Fancy headboard, and raised platform with drawers. Added storage could come in handy. With three of us in the room, we were tight on space.

"Ron?" I asked, although it seemed obvious.

"Yep. Isn't it cool? We'll have to break this one in tonight, with a little help." She was already stripping down, and had the water running in the bath.

We'd just finished cleaning up and showering when the others started to wander in, and she had to give them all a tour of her new addition. She was beaming, and her obvious joy made me deliriously happy.

I was still curious as to where the night was going to take us.

---

What will the night bring on? Even more wildness? And what about Amie and her father? How far is that going to go? Stay tuned. And vote!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,391 Followers
12