Cyber Groupie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What would you like to be under it if we were together?" I asked rather coyly given the circumstances.

"Nothing of course."

"Spot on M." I typed trying to sound sexy in print.

"Does it feel nice Mandy, the silk on those big, full tits of yours?"

"Mmmmmm," wonderful.

"Are you rubbing your boobs, through the silk?"

"Yes," I told him truthfully feeling a shudder go through me as my fingers ran round my nipple and caressed them through the pleasure giving silk.

"And under the trackies? Are you naked there as well?"

"No Matt, just a nice little thong, just like this," I typed as I forwarded him the page, www,agentprovocateur.com that showed the most gorgeous, but annoying stick-like model in the thong with shots from the back and front.

"I bet that looks fantastic Mandy, are you looking at that thong?"

"No of course not," I typed as I started getting a little more involved with the silk on my breasts. "It's hidden by the trackies isn't it?"

"Yes, but should it be Mands? Need it be? Wouldn't it be better if it wasn't?"

"Lol," I typed turning to the chat room vernacular. "What, pray sir are you suggesting?" I asked in the mock, shock way we sometimes messed around as I undid the buttons on my blouse and pushed my boobs together with the silk between my hands and my skin.

"Well, my naughty, randy Mandy just one thing."

"Yes and what can that be I wonder?"

"Take your fucking trousers off," came up followed by

"lol"

"Well as you ask so diplomatically how could a girl demure."

With hands that were visibly shaking I slid them down and stepped out of them, keeping them close by, though, just in case Sarah came home unexpectedly.

"Have you Mands? Have you taken them off for me?"

"Yes Matt," I typed feeling very free, aroused and amazingly expectant, "are you naked?"

"Yes darling, totally naked as you want me. Are you wet Mands?" he asked.

"Yes Matt, are you hard?"

"Yes, of course."

"How hard?"

"Very."

"Are you as hard as you can be Matt?"

"Yes Mandy."

"As hard as you would be if I was there? If I was there Matt dressed as I am here?"

"How are you dressed now?"

"My trackies are off Matt and my blouse is undone," I told him truthfully for the buttons had, somehow managed to slip open.

"So you can see the thong now can you?"

"Yes."

"Is it wet, Mands, have I made you wet?"

I ran my finger along the gusset, establishing that it was indeed very wet. At the same time, I sent lovely sensations through my entire body.

"It's soaked Matt, you've made me very, very wet indeed."

"And you've made me so hard Mandy."

As we both thought about such things there was no typing for a few moments. I saw the light on the window saying "Matt is typing a message." I wondered what was coming for we'd reached a seminal moment. A key time, a critical instant. We'd reached the time when either, we drifted on or, we cybered. Either we kept on talking about netfucking, or we netfucked.

"Mandy I want you so much."

My heart leaped for he'd taken the plunge, made the decision and had asked the question for that was followed by.

"Mandy I want us to make love, can we darling, can we please?"

"Right at this moment in time Matt, there is nothing in the world I would like more than that."

"Really Mandy, really?"

"Yes Matt really, absolutely, totally. I want to make love to you here and now Matt, I want you to make me cum and I want to help you cum. So fuck me Matt, please fuck me right now"

Chapter 5.

That's really how it all started. That's how I "found my feet" on the net, well not my feet literally, but it is how I found out how to masturbate on there, how to make love on there and, yes, how to, in affect, fuck and be fucked on there.

Matt and I did it frequently for a few weeks. It was as if once we'd done it we just couldn't get enough of each other, for a while; not that unlike lovers in real life who lust for each other, but don't really go emotionally further than that. Like couples who want sex, but little more from each other. And in any case the net's so transitory. Nothing's permanent. A long-term net relationship is often no more than a few weeks.

As so often happens in a transitory world with a couple that have only sex in common, Matt and I didn't last. We made pretence that we weren't bored, that our "lovemaking" hadn't become predictable and that we still wanted each other badly. But it was all an act. We were like an office affair or a couple that meet, become very intense, have great sex and mistake that for there being something more in the relationship. For Christ's sake how can there be more with just a bloody screen and keyboard where one's only communication is typed words? So we "had" each other less and less frequently until we stopped. Sure, a few times over the next year or so we bumped into each other in chat or messenger. It wasn't awkward. We were both very grown up about it and chatted easily even jokingly hinting at doing something for old time's sake. We didn't though, but we did chat about our lives and lovers with him telling me that he and Fiona had parted. She'd caught him messing around on the net and had found his email password. She'd found many of the mails we'd exchanged and two to women that Matt had met. End of story as far as she was concerned!

It was by no means the end of the story as far as my online affairs were concerned. If anything, after parting from my first real cyber lover, they became more complicated, active and frequent. I guess for a while I lost control. I can't count the number of men I "electronically" slept with over the next few months; I can only just about count the number of women. I went with older guys, younger ones, blacks, Indians and many other nationalities. It was daft and immoral, but most of the time it was harmless, enjoyable and sexually satisfying.

Yes of course having sex with a computer is limited. Sure being made to cum merely by words, well to start with that was, reduces the scope of the sex and yes it was nowhere near as fulfilling as face to face, mouth to mouth and body to body real sex. But I didn't want that. That means involvement and that I didn't want or need. No, all I needed were, mainly, men with a modicum of intelligence, reasonable writing skills, a sense of adventure and a desire to cum; let's say 20% of the world's male population shall we and that was plenty enough for me!

"You are one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen," I typed as I looked at Jason's cam.

He'd contacted me and we'd chatted a bit before he asked if I'd like to see him on cam? These had recently, particularly in the US and the Far East become very popular, but as usual technological advances were taking their time in the UK.

He was young, around 24 and lived in California. With his long blonde hair, tanned, muscular physique and tall, lean body he was the epitome of what Europeans think of as a typical Californian surfer or beach bum. The sort of young man that lots of ageing women would love to have rescue them from the sea, or even a puddle come to that!

We'd chatted a couple of times with him telling me, not unexpectedly or unusually, how much he liked older women and asking my opinions on younger men. I was fairly non-committal, but not off-putting. After all, what's age got to do with fucking by words or shagging by telephone?

I meant what I said when on the third time we met on messenger and he asked if I'd like to see his cam. I hesitated a bit not wishing to appear too keen but agreed. I gulped when after a short time my screen was filled with this gorgeous image. He was just wearing shorts; white, tight ones that set off the golden tan of his legs and his awesomely flat six pack to perfection. He really did look beautiful and I couldn't help saying so.

"You look lovely Jason"

"Thanks Mandy, just as you do in your photos."

"Thanks again, but why do you want to bother with a woman of my age Jason, there must be loads younger you could have?"

He went on to tell me in quite outspoken terms that he found older woman far more open and amenable on line than younger ones.

"Amenable?" I typed teasingly, feeling that familiar urge starting inside me.

"Yes, amenable," he replied. "I'm sure you know what I mean Amanda."

Pleased that I'd met a young hunk that could use and understand such a word let alone start to debate it with me, I typed back.

"And what do you mean by that Jason?"

"I mean a woman that isn't offended by sexy chat and is open to flirting with me on here."

"Hmmmm, I see, and you think that's me do you?"

I watched fascinated with my heart starting to pound a little as he put his hand on his chest. His skin was a golden tan and he had well-developed muscles and thus defined breasts. His nipples stood out clearly, for his upper body, at least, was bald, probably shaved, I guessed.

"Just guessing Amanda, but yes I do," he typed as he let his hand slide slowly down his chest. "Am I wrong?" he asked. "Do tell me if I am and I'll stop," he went on his fingers slipping an inch or so inside the elasticised waist-band of his shorts.

I didn't reply for two reasons. One, as always, despite the anonymity my social conditioning made it difficult for me to be open and upfront. Secondly I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to go on, I wanted to see more. I wanted him to do what I thought he was suggesting. Yes I wanted Jason to take his shorts off and show me his cock.

His fingers fiddling with the waist band he asked.

"Well Amanda, do you want me to stop?"

He'd put the ball firmly me in my court. It was now my decision, my choice and my direction. There was no way out other than to play the game by his rules. Sometimes, I'd found, guys just wanted to get naked almost irrespective of my wishes or, really even my participation. I called them flashers for it was the exposing of themselves to a woman that was the kick for them. With me that rarely worked. Even though this was unreal and was electronic some reality conventions applied, well they needed to for me. And one of those was that we were in it together so if he got his rocks off by flashing what was my role other than an observer. Jason, though, clearly wasn't like that, although it seemed he wasn't averse to revealing his gorgeous body. And why should he be for I guessed that to many women, I included at that moment, just seeing him in shorts was enough to dampen some knickers and make many nipples harden immediately. He obviously used this ploy as his come on, his suggestion and indication that he was available and as his seduction technique. And I'm sure it worked, for as his fingers slid just a little further into his shorts so I found one of my hands on my bare breast.

"No Jason, I don't," I typed in a way that had I have been speaking would have been very quiet.

"Are you sure?" he asked slipping the waist down a tad.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"You want to see me naked do you Amanda?"

"Yes Jason, yes I do," I replied my blouse falling to the floor so that I sat there also in just a pair of shorts.

He'd previously asked what I was swearing, so it wasn't too much of a surprise when he asked if I was still wearing the blouse.

"No, I'm not."

"So your breasts are bare are they?" he asked standing up from the bar stool and moving away from the cam so I got a pretty much full length view of him.

Although I guessed he wouldn't be able to read my reply I told him they were.

He was clearly experienced and, I thought, skilful at this for slowly, so very, very slowly he eased his shorts down his legs until the fell around his feet. He was already fully and wonderfully erect. And like the rest of him, his cock was glorious!

I'm not much of a one to admire cheesecake. I don't usually look at hunks and gasp. Men's bodies, until I'm up against, them, don't often do that much to me; they rarely turn me on; make me want the man or make me want to be fucked by him. Jason changed all that. As he walked back and sat on the stool so that he could type and I could see him from mid-thigh to the top of his golden blonde head my sexual insides simply exploded and that's when I typed.

"You are one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen,"

It was wonderful watching him masturbate. He did it with confidence and the assurance that he looked good. His eyes seemed to bore into mine via the cam as he got me to remove my shorts and panties. He asked me what I was doing and I could see an increase in the pace and vigour with which he was masturbating when I told him.

"I'm pinching my nipples, I'm pulling them hard. I'm squeezing my breasts together into one big mass of titty flesh Jason.

"Would you like this between them?" he asked pointing his cock right at the camera.

"Yes, yes I would, would you like to fuck my breasts J, would you like to cum in my tits?"

He wanked even harder, but managed to type, "what are you doing now"?

Loving every minute of what I was seeing as this young man masturbated so freely in front of me I told him.

"I'm pressing my clit Jason, rubbing all round, but not on it."

"My fingers are running round my lips, in them along them, all round my pussy."

Still pumping his erection he leaned forward and typed.

"I'm near Amanda, cum with me, put your fingers in."

"Yes Jason, yes," I typed straightening my three middle fingers and holding my thumb on my little one.

"I've got three fingers ready, three straight fingers Jason, they're near my pussy, they're ready Jason, ready for me , ready for you, they are you Jason, my fingers are your cock and they want me. Jason I've just shoved three fingers right up my cunt and I'm fucking myself. Cum with me, please, please cum with me."

The sight of stream after stream of the whitish, gooey fluid spurting from his cock and splattering, firstly, on his thighs and then, as the pressure subsided, onto his stomach was all I needed. Squirming more firmly on my extended fingers I writhed the sensitivity of my vaginal innards against the surrogate cock until I joined Jason in a shudderingly satisfying mutual orgasm.

Chapter 6

Could I do it? Should I? I pondered.

I'd often masturbated as I spoke to my ex on the phone when he was away on one of his frequent business trips and twice I'd done that when I had that brief, but amazingly invigorating, affair when my marriage was at a very low point. But to do it with a stranger, a cyberpal, someone I'd met on messenger, wow that was a whole new ball game wasn't it?

Several men, well lots really, had asked. I'd always said no for my intent was to keep my distance from them. My web activities were kept in a sealed compartment of my life, to which there was only one key-holder, me. No one else knew I even went into messenger let alone what I did there and I had no intention of opening it up other than when I wanted to. Equally I wasn't prepared to go any further than I had so far. I was determined never to meet. Not just because of the dangers involved, but also because it made me feel cheap; as though I was using the net to pick up men. Odd wasn't it that I'd masturbate with them and could morally and emotionally handle that, yet the idea of meeting made me feel cheap?

But then I'd always thought I wouldn't talk that much about sex; that I wouldn't tell men what I was wearing; wouldn't undress, bare myself or caress my body; wouldn't look at men on cam as they masturbated and certainly wouldn't say "You are one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen," as I gazed lustfully I suppose at a young man's naked and very rampant body.

In the end I'd always given in, reconciling that as I'd gone this far...................!!

"Hi," I said quietly into my mobile.

"Hello Mandy, how are you?" I heard feeling relieved that it was clearly a female voice.

Several times men had pretended to be women and had come onto me quite strongly. That was why I was relatively easily persuaded by Lin to chat on the phone. No matter how intimate we'd chatted on the screen there was still that lingering doubt that she, or I come to that, could be a man. And so we'd agreed that before we did anything we'd talk on the phone, but with her being in California and me in London the eight hour time difference made it difficult. Several times one or the other of us had been forced to cancel at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances such as my daughter being around or her older male lover, who it seemed treated her as almost a sex-slave, not going to work as he should

"I'm fine and you?"

It didn't take long for us to take things dramatically further. But then we'd almost been there before. Been there typing to each other and looking at the photos we'd exchanged; photos that as we'd got to know each other became more explicit, more graphic and quite frankly more horny. I had my "portfolio" taken by my ex and Lin had hers taken by her lover who was trying to get her some modelling assignments. So far it seemed all he'd managed to get her was some "erotic dancing" gigs, or as we call them in the UK strip jobs.

I was undressed as we'd planned.

"Just that blue, silk robe you've seen in the photo Lin."

"Mmmmmm and under it?"

"Just me lol. And you Lin."

"lol, I' m just me."

"Well then." I said a bit tongue-tied.

"Well then too," came back

Nothing was said for a while as I looked at the innocent face and the lustful body, the childlike look and the womanly demeanour. She was truly beautiful, had a fabulous figure with the most perfect, small but rounded 33b breasts and long, long slender legs that even as I looked at them I could imagine being around my shoulders as I lay between them lapping at the marvellous source of her femininity.

"Mandy, I'm looking at your breasts imagining them in my mouth."

"I want them there Lin as I want to be between what I'm looking at, your thighs. Open them for me darling."

"Oh yes, yes," came quietly and throatily down the phone, "undo your robe darling and get those titties ready for me."

I gladly shrugged it off. I wanted to bare myself for her, to be as naked as she was. "Yes Lin, I have, I'm naked and ready for you my love," I moaned.

"I want you Mandy; I want you now, make love to me, make love to me now, please fuck me darling."

"Oh yes Lin, yes," I groaned both my hands cupping my breasts and caressing, squeezing and kneading them. "I want to fuck you, I want you to fuck me, make me cum Lin, make me cum"

"I'm near Mandy, I have my fingers up my cunt and I'm fucking myself as if it was you. What are you doing?"

I told her about holding my breasts.

"But now Mandy you have to fuck yourself with your fingers and pretend they're mine."

I wanted more than that and I'd planned for more than that. Why not? I knew what was going to happen with Lin today. I wanted sex with her as much as she wanted sex with me, or bringing reality into play, we both wanted sex with ourselves, for that was what it really was all about. That's what all my messing around on the net was about wasn't it? Modern masturbation; variations on a theme; bringing self-sex more alive, adding verve and flair to it, getting more from it. Wasn't that why I did it, why Lin, Matt and all the others I'd had and who'd had me did it? Didn't we all do it so we'd get more excitement from fucking ourselves?

"I will Lin, but not with my fingers."

"What then Mandy?"

"I have my vibrator."

"Oh yes, use that, use that to fuck yourself Mandy."

"Have you got one Lin?"

"No Chuck won't let me," she replied.

I didn't bother to ask why, but instead switched on the bright pink vibrator.

"Oh darling," Lin moaned down the phone, "that sounds so good."

"And it feels wonderful," I told her as I ran the vibrating tip round the lips of pussy returning time and time again, of course, to the base of my clitoris.