Cynful Enticement Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He begins to fuck me hard and fast. I move my fingers into her with the same force and speed, chewing her clit hard. I begin to buck my hips, meeting each of his thrusts; she is doing the same, all of us fucking each other in the same beat. Higher and higher we ride the tidal wave of ecstasy. She is the first to blow, filling my mouth with her sweet honey; I slurp and suck all of her cream out of her cunt, lapping with luxury. He is next, shooting his cream deep into my snatch, filling me up the other way. My body releases after tasting her, and feeling him, I begin to buck and thrash on the bed, cumming intensely. All three of us collapse on the bed, our bodies covered in a thin sheen of sweat and panting hard. All of us were soaring on an unbelievable natural high. None of us speaks for about what seems like an eternity, but in actuality it was only about ten mins. She was the first to speak.

"Oh my god, that was spectacular! I have never done anything like that before. Wow!" She moans sitting up.

"Yeah it was unbelievable, but incredible though." He says, leaning over me to kiss her softly on the lips.

"And what is really off the wall is that none of us knows each others names. But yes it was wonderful, and I'd really like to do it again." I tell them as I sit up, grabbing my dress from the floor.

I stand up and pull my dress up over my body, sliding my arms into it. I toss her jeans and shirt to her; I keep her thongs though. He goes to the other side of the bed and begins to dress also. I turn to face them.

"Well my name is Brie. And yours sexy lady?" I ask, walking toward her.

"Uh, it's Jenna."

"Very nice to meet you Jenna, I hope to enjoy your company again very soon." I tell her, kissing her deeply befor moving to him.

"And what about you lover, what is your name?" I ask him, running my hands up his chest.

"Ah baby, meet the man, Kit." He moans, pulling me close, thrusting his tongue into my mouth.

I kiss him back just as deeply, but pull away before it goes too far. It is late and I have to get home. I step away from him, letting my fingers trail down his body, I turn to walk away, and she is there. She wraps her arms around both of us, kissing each one us separately, and then all of us kiss at once, our tongues mingling together. I break the kiss first, walking towards the door; I turn back looking at both of them.

"Well babes, this looks like the beginning of a very stimulating and erotic friendship!" I tell them with a wink before I turn and walk out the door.

To be continued...

12