All Comments on 'Cynthia's Business Trips Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, Sweetie told him the truth about herself after he caught her before! She wasn’t lying!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another no ending story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Quite a bit better outcome than JPB's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Better then the ridiculous part 1.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Where is the beginning of this tale? Where is Chapter 01???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of a finish than JPB had to his story !

At least there was SOME sort of resolution !

A 4 for the repair work.

EastCoaster

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

should have divorced her long ago

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh please my wife goes away for BBC Gang bangs and he stays fucking married that's just beyond STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, there are some pansy-ass writers on this site.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great continuation of Cindy’s Business Trips. Sure enough, Cindy could not stay faithful to her husband and Rob caught her fucking five black men in a hotel room. He took pictures of all five black men and Cindy. He will be divorcing Cindy when he gets back home. He does not want to hear any explanation from her as to why she cheated on him. Their marriage is over. Good job on the story. Five stars!!!!!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

she just loves herself more.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Also, why did he think she would ever change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What did he expect, she told him she's ALWAYS been a SLUT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m pretty sure Ohio wants to suck a bbc.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Not much here.

3 stars

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Why? This added nothing. This was an entirely unnecessary entry. At least it wasn't racist or juvenile.. two adjectives that quite accurately describe Bob

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Oh I will add, love is relative and ultimately meaningless. Without respect what does it matter if someone loves you. Love doesn't stop betrayal. Respect does. You cannot respect someone and betray that person so cruelly

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Angle that's true what you said. But love is important too. I wouldn't want to have sex (make love) with someone that just respects me but doesn't love me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AngelRider says it's not racist or juvenile when in fact it is both racist AND juvenile. Why is it always black men these wives cheat with? Is it more of a sin to commit adultery with a black man/men than with a white man/men? The obvious inference of this plot device is that black men are farther down the food chain than their white counterparts and therefore it's even more forbidden. This dreary, juvenile theme raises another pertinent question; why is she married to a white man in the first if it's only black men that turn her on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's better than the original, but that is an extremely low bar to make it over.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
To

Me you have taken great lessons from jpb and left it unfinished great try though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JPB just wrote his story in order to totally piss off his white hetero male readers... I guess you just followed suit... you guys were probably quite successful by the looks of the super low ratings... must have been quite satisfying and rewarding for the both of you.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

Great story... appreciated by a fellow "buckeye"

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 1 year ago

Excellent follow up. It really needs more chapters,

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

I wonder who gets to eat the creampie first, you or JPB?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Same old same old, but some commentators miss the point. The wife goes for black men because of the basic taboo that exists for so many white women, not just because the author is a racist arsehole, although that may also be true.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Ernie let an enraged husband borrow HIS weapon? I can believe the rest of the story but no way would a halfway sane man, much less a licensed PI let a pissed off husband "borrow" HIS gun!

PraetusPraetus10 months ago

A shame it is just hanging. We knew she couldn't make it - she's an addict. But answering the phone WHILST in coitus? Evil.

It's a tragedy and we do know what will happen. I just hope he gets his happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The truth is that it is very difficult to create a story with a decent plot when we find such idiotic characters. The plot inevitably turns idiotic. Are you able to be a bit objective and realize this?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He rehires his private detective after he knows her room number and calls on schedule but this time "Until" she's not answering... sure enough, She returns. nothing suspicious. But he suspects. after all, Addicts have an extremely hard time cleaning up. The detective is still on her case and reports that; "She's back to her black gang-bangs..." Once again, the detective sets her up with hidden camera's, etc in her hotel room... He follows her on her next out of town business trip... This time it's a two hour drive. Hangs out in the lobby... the detective meets with him... They wait, sure enough... It appears she's at it again... The detective and him go to her room... Having gained a room key from the desk having shown his driver's license, excuse to surprise his wife for her birthday or anniversary... they both enter the room... taking video and pics... As a couple of her men begin to approach, the detective pulls out his weapon... They back down, Collects their wallets. And before they leave the room he tells his wife... Big choice. 'I'm leaving going straight home... I expect you to do the same... If you're not home in Two an a half hours. Then I'll know we have no marriage and tomorrow I'm filing for divorce... the results are, Three of her lovers are married... the other's are single... the wives of those three get copies which results in three divorces... He drives home... gets himself a stiff drink when she walks through the front door... His next step... He obtains a Chasity device for her to wear, he has the only key. Knowing now that he's keeping tabs on her. She manages to finally forsake all others.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, but needs an ending,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What man would put up with her even one time? Pure trash minus ten stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs an epilogue. It was to trite and dependable for the fifth star from me.

remb95remb958 months ago

This went way too far. Any man that wanted to be a man would have kicked her ass to the curb after the first time he found out what she was doing.

MarkTwineMarkTwine7 months ago

Why the fuck did the cuckold pussy hire a private detective. He already knew for a fact that the slut was getting gang banged on a regular basis. Is every male in Ohio secretly a closeted homo? I’m pretty sure that this authors greatest desire is to suck a black cock. It must really suck to be a closeted homo racist who dreams of getting fucked by black men. Probably a republican too.

justbobkcjustbobkc7 months ago

Once a cheater always a cheater is a VERY true statement - as there is no way for a cheater to turn back time and not cheat. The cheater's plea then is only "I won't do it again. I promise. Trust me."

But then it is a question of character, of having it. Virtue is doing the right thing, all the time, and every time - even when no one is watching. Those who do give "second chances" know the chances are slim for any cheater. They know her (or his) character already.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She lied in order to feed her own needs. Beyond that any other factors are valueless.

Divorce, and permanent NC, are the only appropriate options.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I give this story 5 stars . He was smart enough to hire the PI so that he would have a witness in case she took it to court . I just sent pictures of my wife and her boy friend to her Dad and step mom . I also showed them to her best friends husband . That worthless SOB laughed because he knew about it . I then showed him pictures of his wife in action with his friend . I laughed as I left his house . I also gave pictures to his wives Mom and Dad . I guess they did not care for Them ? go figure that one out

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox5 months ago

"The hell of it is, she really does love me." NO, she doesn't. She could not love him and betray him as she did. She only loves herself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I know she really loves me," (paraphrasing) he said. Hubby needs to have his head examined. Any wife slutting around & fucking 4-7 men at a time when on a business trip does NOT love the husband. Especially when she supposedly realized how he felt from the pictures & promised not to do it again. He should've kicked her out much earlier. Short & sweet. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK, Rob had someone watching her; the PI, giving his gun to him, backed him up. But no afterwards. Nothing what happened to the guys when they went home, or to Rob (& his wife?) afterwards. Ohio's too rushed to finish the story.

To him saying he knows his wife loves him, there's something major wrong with him. No wife does what she does & loves the husband.

For making Rob a bit of a wimp & major idiot, & not completing this story, 1 star. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The answer is simple. When in doubt, doubt... Buy her a present. A Chasity Belt, put it on her and he has the only key....And inform her as she starts to leave... I love you with all my heart and soul. And I know how hard it is for you to give up those men. Which is why, I hired a detective agency that is extremely good at not being seen or noticeable to follow you... You'll never see them but they'll be watching you.. After all, Once burned twice shy... Then he kisses her... as she leaves...However. four paces away... she suddenly stops... turns around and goes back to him saying, I'm so sorry... and goes back home with him. Did he hire a detective agency... She'll never know... only he knows ( he didn't). The result. In her position in the Company, She no longer takes those sales trips... She ends up resigning and stays home with him... so when she now gets the urge for those big black cocks... His next present. a black life-like huge dildo.... which he uses on her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous