Cynthia's Moon Ch. 03

Story Info
Don't let me regret it.
5.2k words
4.62
18.1k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" A cool, elder male voice answered the phone.

"Hi, it's Sheila." Sheila softly spoke into the phone, pacing around her kitchen nervously.

"What's wrong?" The voice on the other end carried a shiver down her spine that made her grab the counter.

"It's Cynthia."

"What happened?" The tone firmed and Sheila sucked in a breath.

"She was attacked two nights ago by a rogue wolf. I checked arrest records from that night and crossed a background check with his fingerprints. He was let out on bail by a private party and his identity was fake. Now it's like he's disappeared."

"Was she... claimed?"

"No, Sir," she answered softly. "She was rescued before that happened..." and she paused.

A breath of relief came from his lips. "Alright. Is that all, Sheila?"

She swallowed hard and hesitantly responded.

"He's a good werewolf, Sir, her rescuer. Sh-she went on a date with him this morning, Sir."

"I see..." The words rolled from his throat contemplatively. "what else?"

"I.. I-I.." Her voice held panic, turning more girlish as she tried to make the words leave her lips. She panted for breath and turned her back to lean against the counter and catch her breath.

"Sshhheila... you're no good to me if you can't remain calm. Now, I forgive you for not telling me sooner and I'll be gentle with you if you can finish your report." Sheila's panting was calming as the words of the male on the other end were hypnotic, calming her with each word that made her find her awareness return once more.

"I uh, I do believe she is very taken with him. She called me this morning and told me she received an invitation to the Hunt down here tonight, and that he's taking her along. She told me more intimate details, but I can't say it over the phone. Please forgive me."

"You haven't given me his name yet."

"His name is-is Markus. I sent you his profile this morning."

"So I see." There was silence on his end for more than a few minutes, then it was broken with a quiet chuckle. "Hmmm... A blood wolf."

Sheila was stunned into silence.

"Not that I expected you to know that tidbit, Sheila. It is information beyond your security level, but this does require my personal attention. Do not alert anyone that I will be coming, especially Cynthia. She didn't call me, nor would I have expected her to until it was too late for me to object to this were. I am, after all, just her father. I will deal with the Alphas and the blood wolf myself when I arrive tomorrow morning. In the meantime, Sheila, I expect everything to be perfect for my stay, including you, ma cher."

"Yes, Alpha." The hope in her voice was coming back, and with a soft goodbye, she looked around her kitchen, rubbing a hand down her face. "Mother Luna, I pray you know what you're doing."

* * * * *

Cynthia called the spa she often visited to arrange an appointment with them to detail herself for this evening's Hunt. When she arrived by taxi, she walked inside and had been warmly approached by one of the staff members. The waiting room itself had been round and contained woodsy scents and warm plush carpets that were neutral in color. Candles and water fixtures were on display, allowing the wait to be calm and comfortable.

Still, Cynthia doubted that she would experience a comfortable wait. As Cyn's voice carried to a few guests settled in the waiting room, a man rose unceremoniously from his seat and walked across the floor. He stood quietly behind her and whispered over her shoulder.

"Hello, Cyn."

As though she had touched a live wire, she jolted with surprise and turned around to look at who was directly behind her. She saw a man with long and thick black hair with two front strands making parallel silken paths down to his chest, a fair complexion, and deep amber eyes. His build was lean, his figure was slim, and he towered over Cyn at a height of 6'2. He gently grinned, but it hardly registered as a pleasant expression, though he tried for the sake of making her comfortable.

"Valefar. You scared me."

"Glad to know I can still surprise you," he mildly teased her. "How have you been? What brings you here?" He was a gorgeous pureblooded werewolf, and was very much an entrancing male when he wanted to be. Cynthia hadn't seen him in several years; not since she had left him-- a fact that had devastated her parents, who insisted she look past his faults and marry him.

"I'm doing good. Just getting ready for a big night out." She rocked lightly on her feet, showing a nervous habit being this close to her ex. "How is..?"

"Storm?" His brow perked.

"Yeah." She held back a twinge of pain that dared to pull on an old emotional wound.

"I haven't seen her in a while, but I'm guessing she's good. I'm doing alright for myself, too."

"I'm glad to hear it, Val." Her tone softened to genuine care that he was well.

Valefar gestured to the chairs available, and followed behind her when she took his offered lead to sit down. He could smell a male upon her, and her being in heat. Both facts started a fire inside of him and tightened every lower muscle as he settled in next to her. He was tempted to ask her to sit on his lap, but he doubted that would go over well.

It was curious that Cynthia saw him here on the day she started to fall for another werewolf. She and Valefar had considered marrying and mating when they had dated over two years ago. Once she was comfortable, she looked over to him.

"Are you here for an appointment?" She asked curiously.

"No, I brought someone. Got a busy night too." Mildly they smiled, both trying to suppress what was beneath the surface.

While Cynthia wanted to be as far away as possible from Val in her current state, and Val continued to observe her, feeling a need to have her back in his life. He recalled their time together in college, going back to the day that she was sent back to the dorms early from work-study, and surprised him with a visit in the afternoon.

Upon entering his apartment, she had found him in his bedroom with a woman, stark naked and Valefar's face buried deep between her thighs. She thought she could forgive it, until she found out that was one of three women he had fucked while being with her. As hard as it was to move forward, her feelings for Valefar took months to leave after they had broken up.

She had really thought he was the one, once upon a time.

"So where are you going to be tonight, Cyn?" He turned in his chair to look at her, and her emerald gaze met his amber depths.

"At a Hunt I was invited to," she answered lightly.

"Are you going with someone?" He kept his tone light and curious, in order to find out more about the male he could smell on her.

"Yes. I just started dating again. He's really nice."

Val's smile was sad, but he reached his fingertips to brush her hair back behind her ear; anything to have the chance to touch her. She felt heat swell between her thighs, and knew that he'd eventually scent it if she didn't move.

She partially blamed herself for his continued cheating, knowing that during her heat, she refused to see him, and when midterms at school became busy, she threw herself into study and work. She had spent more than a month away from him, and reasoned that it looked bad to him. She never did fully trust Valefar.

"Don't let me regret it." She recalled herself saying.

"You won't." He promised her.

Your promise didn't even last a month, Valefar. But it wasn't long before I knew.

"Good. You deserve to be happy." He spoke gently, before Cynthia heard her name called for her appointment. She rose up and grabbed the opportunity to depart before her body responded anymore to him. She still found him attractive, and that was a problem right now.

"It was good to see you again, Val. Take care."

"You too, Cyn." He leaned back in his chair, returning his hand to his lap and resumed waiting for the woman he brought here to be done. Her subtle scent lingered on his mind, and forced him to mask his erection beneath the folds of his coat.

After Cyn left the waiting room, Bridget stepped out ten minutes later. Her eyes cast a gaze over toward Valefar and nodded for him to come to her. When he did, he was still thinking about Cynthia, and contemplated whether he wanted to bring Bridget along to the Hunt tonight or not, now that he knew he was going to be in the same place as Cyn. Noticing his pensive look, Bridget inquired about it.

"What's the matter with you?" Her perfectly shaped brow was lifted on a face that was currently tight and glossy from a treatment, her eyes looking him down and up with a scolding gaze.

"Nothing. Are we ready to leave, or does your face need to set first?" He teased her, and Bridget smacked his shoulder with a smirk.

"Smart ass." She walked past him, feeling his hand set to her lower back as he ushered her out of the room. He looked over his shoulder, just to see if he could have one last glance of Cyn. Yet she wasn't anywhere to be found, and before it would look suspicious, he led himself out.

The rest of Cyn's appointment went without incident. She received a manicure, pedicure, a Brazilian, spray tan, and finally, an oil massage to relax her. She arrived back at her condo with about an hour left before Markus would show up. All thoughts of Valefar had slowly phased from her mind by the time she was at home and stepped out of her clothing to rinse off the oils that were seeded into her skin.

When she had wrapped her hair in a towel and her body in a terry cloth robe, she moved to her couch in the living room and turned on the television. Flipping over the cushion that Markus had ripped into, she got comfortable while waiting for him to arrive. Within moments of the first string of commercials, she could feel her eyes becoming heavy, and her yawns occurring without conscious knowledge. Her body soon relaxed, her eyes fell to darkness, and sleep claimed her with the sound of the television overlapping voices in her subconscious.

A gentle tap rapped upon Cynthia's door, yet she never stirred from the nap she was currently taking in her robe, with her hair coming unfurled from the towel she had twisted it into. She seemed so at peace resting there, that when Markus used her key to enter, he was grateful for it. He hadn't meant to steal her key, but amidst the throws of their passion, he had absently stuffed them into his pocket.

When he approached her, he set the gift box he had in his hands to the table gently, and muted the television. He slowly climbed himself back atop of her sleeping body. He slid his hand along her outer exposed thigh, while his leg gently dipped between her thighs and felt her naked center pressed against the top of his knee. He nuzzled his face at the crook of her neck and kissed along her sweet tasting skin. She moaned and moved in her sleep, shifting beneath him. He could feel her center burn against his fabric clad leg, and her robe that was held together by a single knot had been undone effortlessly.

He looked down over her body, marveling at the sight of her soft breasts while her breathing was slowly rising and lowering them to his hands. In a matter of seconds, he was rock hard. He wanted to fuck her while she slept. Awaken her with the feeling of his cock slamming all the way inside of her and burying his seed into her womb. His hungered eyes traveled further down her body, seeing that her sex was bare save for a small patch of black curls just above where her slit began. He grinned and softly twirled his finger within that little nest, watching the muscles of her stomach flex to the ticklish effect it had on her. His finger then traced one stroke down over that hot centerfold of hers, feeling how slick she had become with what he thought was modest teasing. She moaned unconsciously, awakening to what she felt was a dream.

Her lower lip was softly drawn to her teeth, and her eyes gently drew open, feeling herself exposed and aroused. Markus sucked that one finger clean of her wetness, now feeling a rising tightness tremor through his body. Physically, he was one moan away from ripping his clothes off and thrusting himself into her. Mentally, the beast within howled and hated his willpower, as much as Markus hated it. He leaned down over her and kissed at her cheek and temple while she was waking up.

"Markus?" She tiredly whispered.

"You are so irresistible when you sleep." He purred into her ear before biting at her lobe and crushing his clothed form against her naked skin. Both of her legs spread apart at his waist, letting every little space cease to exist between them. She sighed passionately next to his ear, feeling the erotic press of his clothed hips against her bare sex. She was frustrated that the clothing became a barrier, rubbing and pressing her damp heat against his hard, thick length. He growled feral at how responsive she was becoming, and bit softly at her shoulder, firming it until he found control once more over his urge. She shuddered at the feel of his teeth and those perfect set of fangs almost pierced her skin, pausing her gentle grinds beneath him.

"Why do you tease me like this?" She asked, drunk with pleasure.

"Because it's fun. Stop me if you want." He assured her of this with a small kiss to her lower lip and followed a kissing trail down her neck. He took his time to let her consider stopping him before he went too far.

Each kiss further down her body made her burn hotter and her scent filled the air around them. Markus filled his nostrils with her sweet arousal, before descending over her lower belly, letting his tongue lick her skin between kisses, leaving a wet trail to that small curled patch. He paused right there, listening to Cynthia pant, watching her writhe against the couch as he looked up over the soft slopes of her body. Now or never, before he wouldn't stop.

She looked over her body expectantly and he smiled. At the very top of her clit, he placed a small kiss, and let his tongue move one gentle sweep across that needy little button. She gasped, and her body arched, throwing a ripple from chest to thighs that lifted her off the couch before she fell back onto it, gasping at how hot he had made her.

Markus smiled up at her, letting his tongue lap again at her slit, each time more firmer than the last. Her womanly scent surrounded him when he let his licking continue in a never-ending wave over that sensitive spot. Cynthia hummed and moved, clenching her couch and spread her thighs as far as they'd go. She was under his spell, when his mouth sucked and tasted her desire and she could do nothing but let him explore. The muscles of her stomach tensed and tightened more when the wiggle of his tongue danced over that hard and wet bead, throwing her senses toward her climbing need.

"Oh, Gods.." She panted under her breath, burrowing her nails into the fabric of the armrest as he rolled his tongue inside of her opening. He turned his head, probing his tongue as deep as it could go, sliding it in and out of her, rubbing against her wet entrance.

She cried out, lifting her hips to push her sex against his face. His chin, lips and nose were planted into her slit, and he cupped his mouth over her lips to push his tongue into her as far as it would go. He didn't yield, he didn't stop, not even when her breath was becoming heavy and uneven. Her moans were humming from her chest, and he could feel her pussy clenching around his tongue, which he now slipped up from and rolled firmly over her hot and swollen bump rapidly.

"Uuuaaahhh! Fuck! Oh, fuck!" The rush of tingles shot throughout her tense muscles, feeling her clit throb under his tongue and release her milky nectar. He gratefully lapped at her entrance until she had finished, sucking her labia into his mouth and letting it go with a satisfying pop. He rose over her and kissed each corner of her panting lips.

"Please.." She whimpered, her eyes begging up at him for more. He thought she was so beautiful, and knew if he freed his cock now, they'd never make it to the Hunt.

"Tonight, I promise."

She groaned fitfully, her emerald gaze rounding wantonly towards him. He caressed her cheek.

"I brought you something to wear for tonight." He hoped that would distract her-- and him from carrying their passion forward from this point. He was pleased to know she was satisfied, and that would hold him for now.

Looking over to the white and black styled Neiman-Marcus box sitting on her coffee table as her breathing evened out, she lay back against the couch with one arm tucked behind her neck, keeping herself on display beneath him. She didn't immediately leap from the couch to grab at the present he brought when the gift that she wanted to unwrap was leaning over her. She was still hungry for more.

"You sure I just can't go out like this?" She raised her brows once before her eyes started to seduce him. He about fell for those green pools, but turned and picked up the box from the coffee table and set it to cover over her goddess-like body.

"You wouldn't be going anywhere if that's all you decided to wear."

She smiled and lifted the box up when she finally sat up. Rising from the couch, she let her robe fall from her shoulders and rest entirely on her arms as she moved back towards her bedroom. The towel that had held her hair was on the couch, her black silken locks were an uncontrollable cascade of damp, wild waves that fell down her back.

"I'll go try it on. Get comfortable while you wait." He nodded and turned his attention to the television, which had been left on as Cynthia disappeared from his sight.

She couldn't believe that he knew her size, and picked a dress that truly fit her style, her body, and most of all, that she felt comfortable wearing. It was a dusky blue silk chiffon dress, one shoulder strap top which knitted flawlessly into a skintight charmeuse skirt. The fabric gathered and stretched to her mid-thigh, showing off that hour glass shape of hers and those long tanned legs. Her feet were held by one strap silver heels with rhinestones, accented by her pedicure and she smiled down at the way they glittered on her feet. After taking almost an hour to tuck her hair into a bun and apply make-up that accented her eyes and complimented her attire, she did one more check in the mirror.

A sheer midnight blue stole with beaded tassel ends was wrapped loosely about both of her arms, and a small silver wallet purse on a long chain was placed on her shoulder before she stepped out into the hallway. He could hear the smooth click of her heels as her proud figure approached the living room.

When she came around the bend of the corner, he had been stunned by just the first glance at her beauty. He rose slowly from the couch, feeling his manhood jolt with a shudder of excitement that rippled through his muscles at the very sight of her. She smiled at his reaction, lowering her chin to hide the blush across her cheeks, which only added to the innocence that he wanted to claim for himself.

If he didn't get her out of the condo now, he would never let them leave this evening. He approached her as if he had done so a thousand times in his life, wrapping his arms knowingly around her waist and drawing her to him for another kiss. Shorter lived than the ones he had spoiled her with, he drew away, finding that she leaned forward in trying to make the embrace linger. She physically yearned for more, and while he wanted to do nothing more than accommodate her pleading body, he rested his arm around her, letting his hand perfectly clutch at her opposing hip while he led the two of them out of her condo.

It was six thirty, and the hour of enchantment had just started to robe the Hawaiian skies in gold, when the sun started to settle over the horizon. The color of the sky darkened to purple, and stars were already beginning to twinkle without the hindrance of city lights dulling their brilliance. The moon was five days from being full and started to crest over the eastern coast, smiling with brilliant amber. It was a beautiful night, and Cynthia felt her stomach fill with butterflies, which seemed to make her float over the rough road that Markus drove along. She sat there in silence, but not out of boredom or lack of things to say, but because she was taking in feelings that she hadn't experienced in so very long. Eventually, she did have a question.

12