Cynthia's Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If Cynthia is anything like her mother she will be waiting for you to come and make it up to her. Loyalty is...not a strong suit of mine." He turned and glanced over to Sheila with a wink, and held his gaze with her.

"It is fortunate for you that Cyn isn't like me in that respect." Robert smiled and returned his attention to Markus.

"So it's up to you, lad. You have my blessing. I'll deal with the matter of this rogue wolf in my territory. That is really the only reason I came out here. I have a few suspicions, but I want to be sure. Karus and I will be combing the ticks for anything on this Were. We're certain he's off the island for now."

Markus turned his attention to the sun rising in red over the waves, with a blazing orange horizon dancing over the surface of the ocean. He didn't take any longer than a minute to decide his next move, and brought his hand to rub his face before rising urgently from his chair.

"Well, it's time for me to go."

"Where ya headed?" Karus asked.

"To brush up on my begging. You and I will talk later, Karus."

* * * * *

Eight thirty had rolled around, and Cynthia's eyes were starting to crinkle as the low red sunrise finally beamed through those white translucent curtains of hers in the living room.

"Cynthia?"

Markus' voice reached into her subconscious, a dream she was sleeping deep inside of for which she wanted to stay asleep. The sound of a firm knock rapping three times on her door snapped her eyes open. For a few moments, there was silence before the knock came again.

From the couch, Cynthia rose up alertly, wondering who would call upon her so early in the morning. She was intending to send them away so that she could spend the rest of the day curled upon that couch, drowning herself with Markus' scent. Her quiet footsteps almost made it to the door when he spoke gently.

"Cyn?"

She froze, her eyes went wide and her heart clenched at the sound of Markus' voice. She didn't move from the spot she halted herself when hearing him, and watched as the handle to her door shake and rattle with the sound of a key perfectly sliding into the lock. As it was opened, the chain caught the door and he grunted lightly.

She approached the door and peered around the edge to look at him.

"Markus, do you have my key?" She asked, confused.

"By accident. I pocketed it when we..." he didn't want to finish the sentence, and looked at her red eyes, puffy from the night before, still a little make-up evident around them streaked down to her cheeks. "May I come in, please?"

She hesitated, but eventually she pushed the door closed and slid the chain away from its sheath. Gently opening the door, she waited until he was inside then closed it.

He turned around to look at her and saw that she was still wearing the dress from last night. His muscles became rigid as his mind went to the things he wanted to do to her, but all of those thoughts were cast away when she turned around and she had that scared, hurt, and conflicted look across her face.

All he wanted to do was hold her, but after his act of violence aimed at her last night, he couldn't bear the thought of her cowering at his approach. Cynthia wanted to run to him, but out of fear he was just here to scold her for last night, she remained at the door. The tension built in the silence between the two of them.

"Sit down if you'd like," she offered.

Markus nodded and started for the couch. As Cynthia slipped away from the door to follow, he suddenly found himself hit a moment of clarity.

"No..."

He turned around and moved to her. Even with seeing her shoulders hunch with his approach, he brought his arms to wrap around and hold her against his frame. He sighed softly, feeling her body relax seconds later and her arms shift to move around him.

"I'm never going to scare you again, Cynthia, and I will never hurt you. I should have taken a moment to listen to you and done something less idiotic than scaring you into leaving. I wasn't ready to forgive you, but I didn't want to drive you away."

Her face rested against his chest and she could hear his heart fiercely pounding. Cynthia slipped into the relief that filled her, allowing the rest of her worries to leave her with a deep sigh. Now, she could feel that tingle between her legs bring back her arousal full swing. Markus could smell this, and guided her chin to look up at him.

"Please forgive me," he whispered softly, leaning in closer to kiss her.

"Of course I do," she spoke just before their lips touched.

Fire ran through their bodies, tensing every muscle as he clutched his hands at her back and held her tight against him. Her arms moved around his shoulders as their mouths met in hungry passion, brushing their tongues against one another with a fervency that had them both locked into their instincts. Deep breaths were drawn to and from their noses that had become the only sound that was clear to their ears.

Cynthia's heart was pounding, feeling a sense of rightness in kissing Markus, and her emotions were now in sync with what she wanted to do. She wanted to mate with him and only him. She wanted him to claim her, love her, and only be with her.

Markus never thought a woman could be so precious to him in his life. He held her so near now that he could feel her heart pangs as a real sensation. He knew that she was his. All of his, and any love that he thought he had before was nothing like the love he could feel from Cyn. In that alone, he wanted her to never be with anyone else except for him. To never feel anything for anyone else. To never want to have anyone else. He would possess all of her for the rest of her life, starting now.

He moved his hands to her soft ass in that dress, raising the skirt up and clenched at her bare cheeks. Markus lifted her up off the floor, and she entwined her legs around his waist while he walked them back toward her bedroom.

Across from the doorway was a grand arch window that met the floor and almost reached the ceiling, with the eastern view of the city fading into the deep blue ocean and the endless sky on the horizon. The room filled with morning sunlight, creeping across her bed on the right wall, warming the surface. This was how she woke up every morning. Her bed was raised on a stand with dressers, covered with a white comforter and beige pillows. A white polar bear fur was spread out at the front of her bed.

They parted from their kiss when he lay her down gently against the mattress and climbed himself on top of her. The sun now cast an orange light across their bodies, making near black shadows form wherever there was a wrinkle or slope in their skin. Their lips pressed together once more after her hands found the hem of his shirt and lifted it away from his torso. He was defined with firm muscles at his stomach, and his shoulder line popped out over the hard mass of his upper body that was decorated with a blood red tribal tattoo line. Her hands smoothed up his stomach and chest when he leaned down again and wrapped his arms around her, folding her into his embrace.

He trailed kisses along her jaw line then down the vein of her neck. Cynthia breathed out shuddering gasps when he reached for her right breast and palmed it over the silky cloth of last night's dress. Her body arched her hips to grind against his cock, and he growled into the nook of her shoulder, filling her with erotic tingles throughout her body.

Markus turned them to their sides to relieve the pressure of her hips against his manhood, and looked down over her back where his hand now pulled the zipper of her dress all the way down to the small of her back. Cynthia slipped her arms out from the fabric with ease, and she guided herself back against the bed. Sitting up, Markus bunched the dress into his hands and slowly pulled it down her shapely legs, revealing her. He had seen it once, but it did not compare to now when the sun was basking over her skin, beckoning to his inner wolf. He did not let his will power win this time. He was going to fuck her, damn it.

Discarding that three hundred dollar dress to the floor, he picked up her left leg and guided himself down with kisses along the inside line of her calf and thigh. He could see and smell the musky wetness that collected onto that sweet pussy. Hungrily, he cupped his mouth over her sex and furiously rolled his tongue between her lips, tasting that nectar that was sweet like honeydew once more. A moan had become caught in her throat and her legs bowed out at the knees, spreading herself as wide as she could to let his tongue lick her hot, throbbing slit. He tickled her clit with the tip of his tongue and dipped that muscle into her honeyed entrance. All the while, his hands pushed down on her thighs to hold them apart and keep her still. She tried so hard to thrust and squirm when he lapped at her, but she couldn't do a thing.

Her face and body flushed, filling with heat and helplessly climbing toward a climax. She lied back with her arms over her head, grasping at the pillow as his mouth continued to assail her sex with hurried and hard flicks of his tongue over her needy little clit. Her soft whimpering was growing louder, her legs would now tremor beneath the oppressive push of his hands as that edge was nearing. He lifted his tongue away just for a moment as he could feel her legs begin to spasm within their shaking. He glanced up at her face, and her eyes snapped to his, filled with fire and lust.

"Oh, fuck, Markus, please don't stop!" She begged, and it was the sweetest begging he had ever heard. His tongue wiggled rapidly over that small bead that held her body in such blissful agony. He watched her naked chest rise and fall, with those perfect nipples hard and enticing for his mouth to claim next. The way her stomach sank with every breath that she panted out from her chest, he was entranced while he stroked his soft, wet muscle over her clit. He kept the touch light, letting her body settle on that edge, not allowing her to go over just yet.

"Please," she sobbed into her breath, "please let me (gasp) come Markus!" Her desperate plea for release was rewarded with strong, lapping thrusts of his tongue over her needy little pussy. The sensation hurt at first, making her want to pull away, but Markus didn't let her. When the pain passed, a rush of pleasure released from her like a flood breaking through a dam. She cried and howled aloud as her inner muscles clenched so tight that she felt the ache in her buttocks.

Markus withdrew his tongue and sat up. His hands swiftly pulled apart the button and zipper to his jeans before he pushed them down to his knees. His cock bobbed out from his boxers in full erection, with the skin of his length so smooth and tight that it was quivering proudly in the air, with every vein popping out in texture. A small trickle had left the tip when he pushed her knees up and hovered over her while her body was still jolting. His tip felt that wet entrance and he plunged inside of her in one swift thrust, stretching her from the inside until his tip rested at the bed of her cave.

They moaned together, and he pushed his hips forcibly down against her pelvis, raising his hands to curl under her shoulders and hold himself inside of her as deep as he could. He kissed at her throat and already, she was slick with heat and sweat that had gathered while he was going down on her. The sun continued to stir the room with warmth that thickened around them, and her scent filled the bedroom.

He removed himself about an inch or two and clenched at her shoulders, thrusting himself back into her to hear her moan sharply. Their bodies created friction while he slowly slid himself to and from her entrance, raising his hips a little more each time and dropping himself into her all at once, holding her gaze to watch the lust and need build behind them.

Her breasts rubbed against his chest as each space was closed between them while he kept their pace slow to savour taking her heat for himself. When he was almost slipped completely out of her, he kissed her bottom lip and trailed the kisses to her shoulder. She heard him snarl before she felt the sting of his two canines pierce into her shoulder at the same time he smacked his hips down against hers, invading her pussy with his cock again.

"Aaaaaooow!" Her cry was a mix of pain and pleasure, and an inhuman growl rolled in his chest when his fangs held into her shoulder, just as deep as his cock was planted inside of her. Her entire body trembled beneath him while the opposing sensations shot through her nerves. His legs shifted free from his jeans and boxers, which draped down over the bed and eventually pooled to the floor. His knees were now positioned at either side of her ass, his thighs pushing her legs back and raising her lower body up from the bed. He removed his fangs and licked his mark to let the wounds heal. Looking down at her, his gaze had filled with burning red and stared into her now round and yellow eyes.

"You're mine," he said in a husky breath, and rocked himself back and forth, bringing his length to smoothly glide to and from her damp, hot entrance. Her hands travelled up his arms and gently rested at his shoulders, sapped of her strength from having an orgasm earlier. Her body moved with his, her heart pounded in unison with his own, and she could feel pleasure moving through her nerves and across his. Just as she could feel the hot tingles all around his cock, he could feel the knotted nerves of her walls sear pleasingly as his length began to swell inside of her.

Markus rested his head beside hers, his arms moved to hook around her knees and clench his hands on the bed as he dropped himself balls deep into her over and over. The rhythm and motions were quickening, wet and meaty sounds were becoming louder than her moans, climbing as the need for another release was growing inside of her. Faster, faster, and harder he pounded. Control was always in his blood, and now he was losing it to Cynthia. She had him, and it was right where he wanted to be. He bounced her ass from the bed with each thrust he dropped down on her, their skin slapping together each time.

"Mother Luna!" Every cry from Cynthia's lips belonged to him, just as she knew her body belonged to him. Her heart, her pussy, her flesh, her mind. All of it, she gave it all to him. She contained him inside of her, filling him with lust, want, love, and bringing out his feral nature. She growled and writhed beneath him, her thighs spread as far as they would allow, her feet rocking back and forth in the air. Across the room was her floor length mirror, and she caught a glimpse of his hard dick pounding down into her like a piston as he had her folded in half beneath his muscled body.

Both of them now were truly lost into one another, swimming in emotions and liquid sex that slipped their bodies back and forth towards a nirvana that descended upon them. Both of them felt stung at the temples, the connection beginning to form between them.

She moaned into his mouth, feeling it rattle in her throat. She reached to her hair and pulled the clip out, unable to stand the heat and sweat that her wavy and tangled mane was holding. Losing all control, he pulled away from the kiss. His breath became husky, sweat rolled down his body, groaning and swearing as he had reached that edge.

"Uuuhhh... Cynthia!"

"Mmmh... yes, Markus!"

His thrusts had finality with each drop that he held down just a little longer, just a little deeper for his seed to coat her walls. "Cyn! Cyn! Fuck! Cyn!" The hot rush of cum inside of her coupled with each hard thrust had been enough to carry her over the edge and close her walls around his cock as he held himself down against her. Her hips gyrated to give his base unexpected sensation. His face knitted with every growl, and his body was held in place until the last spray of cum had left him.

He was unable to do anything more, but collapse and feel her body shudder beneath him while their breathing slowed and calmed. They remained that way while the sun continued to pour through the window and upon them, neither of them willing to move or let go while they were entwined.

Cynthia could see him in her mind, which allowed for her to keep her eyes closed while they relaxed. His heart was beating in unison with hers now and she could sense everything about him. How he felt and how he smelled. She could feel his length softening within her.

"How blissful a beginning," she thought.

"Yes, truly, a blissful beginning," Markus answered in her mind. The connection was complete.

Her eyes opened to him. A gentle hum tickled her throat before she felt him roll and take her with him, placing her on top and letting her legs fall to either side of his waist. His hand traced along her face, combing through her wet hair and admiring his mate settled on top of him. She kissed the palm of his hand and slowly she lifted herself off.

The last contact of his length freed from her sex made the both of them moan. She lay next to him, pressing her front up against his side and placed her head down on his shoulder. One arm tucked into her front, and the other draped across his chest comfortably. His arm wrapped around her from behind and he kissed the top of her head, tucking his other arm at the back of his neck and let his hand stroke along her arm lovingly.

Not long after she had cuddled into Markus, Cynthia fell asleep. Markus looked down to her to confirm this from the slow rhythm that her breathing had taken, and smiled down at her.

"My Cyn," he whispered to her, then brought his hand to rest over hers and fall asleep. Sleep that would be a little longer than an hour before Cynthia would stir at the feel of his swollen member buried inside of her, inciting passion to fill her once again.

Markus couldn't keep track of the time they had spent passionately rutting; how long the bed had taken such punishment, how long their moans and cries of pleasure had fill the room, and how many times he had spilled his hot, sticky seed into her. The sun had set, and the moon had climbed high in the sky, and began to fall again when he said for the final time, "Coming!" Once more, his pleasure spilled into her, churning the remains of fun past, filling her again with his essence. Finally, the constant rolling of his hips slowed to a gentle stop, his large body lying atop her, chest rising and falling with short, hard breaths.

Cynthia could hardly move beneath his weight, and didn't want to when he had spent every ounce of passion he could give to her. Her hair saturated with sweat, a soft sheen of salt on her skin, every muscle throbbing with the swift pace of her heartbeat that was slowly calming with their respite. Only the first night, she thought.

The next two days and nights blurred together, and Markus refused to allow Cynthia to leave until the full moon had filled its course, and he didn't leave her side. He had called into work for her, and tended to her every need while keeping her cloistered away in her penthouse apartment.

"I will have to go out at some point so others don't think you've killed me," Cynthia tiredly teased him, allowing her mouth to open to receive bites of a light breakfast he had made for her.

"Not a bad way to go if you ask me." Markus smiled, seated on the bed next to her while she was still trying to wake up from the last bout of lovemaking accomplished only a few hours ago.

"What day is it?"

"Wednesday." Now he grinned deviously. "Hump Day."

Cynthia almost spit out her food with the laugh that she restrained and covered her mouth,

"I think I need a bath if I'm going to have another day and night of that."

Markus nodded and set the tray in front of her so that she could finish eating. He wanted to give her the first few bites of the Malt-O-Meal he found in her cabinet.