CYOA - Succubus Inquisition Encounter 04

Story Info
Will Athanatos escape or give in to temptation?
9.9k words
4.91
6.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers

Encounter #4

Athanatos awoke in midair, screaming. The door slammed shut behind him before he landed on the polished stone floor and slid. The monk crashed into wooden furniture, sending chairs flying and tables tipping. Glass exploded all around him into thousands of sharp shrapnel skittering around him.

The world was fuzzy and swayed as he tried to sit up. He groaned and fell back down, too out of it to even wince when he landed on a bunch of glass shards.

The imp saved him from giving in. It scared him to think he couldn't remember all the times he had already given in. Yet, he felt it deep in his soul. A growing desire... a longing for Meridiana's embrace. To kiss her lips instead of fighting her. His body reacted just thinking about it.

If he gave in again, he'd wake up in the bed surrounded by beautiful, seductive women. How many more times could he give in before he'd never want to leave that bed?

"Oh, my oh my, what have you done?"

Athan squinted at the high-pitched feminine voice. He could barely see. There were a few lit candles in the room. A blurry green woman ran towards him, her arms flailing around.

"You've ruined my dining hall!" When he didn't react, she reached down and slapped his face. "Hey mister, talking to you!"

Her small, green hand stung, leaving a mark, causing him to groan.

"You're naked and bloody! Where did you even come from?"

Athan's eyes fluttered as he tried to comprehend his situation. This woman was very upset, very green, and extremely beautiful. He looked at her and realized she was short too. She had long pointed ears, large violet doe eyes with long lashes, plump lips and sharp, deadly teeth.

"Are you daft?"

"Dizzy, w-what happened?" He stuttered and groaned as he felt all the aches and cuts on his body.

"You flew into my dinning hall and made a huge mess. That's what happened!"

"I'm sorry," he said scratching his head. She helped him sit up, brushing his skin clear of glass shards. "Someone threw me, I think."

The short green woman sighed and seemed to relax a little.

"Alright well, apology accepted. I'm Jotsi, I'll be cleaning up this horrid mess," she said with another deep sigh.

"I can hel..."

"You'll spread blood everywhere you mean... no you need to wash up. There's a washroom through that door," she pointed to a door with a sign. The sign showed a person diving into a fountain like pool with a big red circle around it, a red line cut through the picture. "Go clean yourself up while I attend to this. Then we'll get you some food and you can be on your merry way."

Athan looked at her confused. She wasn't going to... you know what he wasn't going to jinx it.

"Okay, thank you Jotsi, my name is Athanatos."

"Immortal huh?" She paused in thought, "beautiful name, now go, go clean up." Jotsi urged him off after helping him stand. She gave a knowing smile, glancing at his package and watched him go, angling her head, arching an eyebrow at his bare ass. His cheeks flexed with each painful step.

She surprised him by knowing the meaning of his name. He chuckled to himself. Funny when you think about it. His name meant immortal and then he was gifted immortality by a dragon. Or did he take up the name after being gifted with long life? He couldn't remember. This place has that affect. Things were difficult to remember.

"And don't come back naked!" She said, stifling her laughter. She though he was cute, in a clumsy human kinda way.

He winced with each step over the field of broken glass. Now that he stood, he could see the rest of the room. There were several tables, all made up with plates, silverware and glasses. Well at least the tables still standing, untouched by his grand entrance.

He noticed an unlit fireplace against the far wall. Next to it was the door to the kitchen. Athan felt bad for making a mess of the place. So far, he only met seductive temptresses, all out for his cock. Jotsi seemed nice and cute when she was angry. However, she didn't put any moves on him.

Maybe he could get the lay of the land from her when he got back? If he was really lucky maybe she'd help him escape. He better not upset her again just in case.

[[Into the washroom]]

Into the washroom

He stood in a smaller room with benches and togas hanging on hooks. It looked like a changing room. Another door on the far wall led into the washroom. Well, he didn't need to change.

When Athan walked through the washroom's door he paused in shock. When he thought of a washroom, he never imagined such a grand spectacle as this.

There were stalls on one end, each with their own door. A row of porcelain sinks on the other. That alone would have been new to Athan, but in between them... a large fountain bath with a marble sculpture of a strange woman. She had the upper body of a gorgeous, well endowed woman. She had starfishes covering her nipples. The strange part though was her lower half, a fish tail instead of legs.

Athan never saw anything of the like before. The woman held a pitcher, pouring water into the fountain beneath her.

He didn't know how to use the washroom since nothing like it existed on his world. It made him wonder how many worlds there were and how many had Meridiana been to. Why was she so interested in his?

With pained steps he made his way over to the fountain, leaving bloody footprints in his wake.

The water was surprisingly warm to the touch. He sat down on the edge and let his legs dangle over. Warm currents flowed around his feet.

"Well, the picture did show someone diving in." He thought out loud. Never once wondering what the red circle with a line through it meant. He pushed himself off the edge and sank into the fountain's warmth.

Underneath the water felt divine. Soothing, like a soft full body massage. He faintly felt a pair of hands caress his arms before lifting him up. He placed his feet on the bottom and rose from the water in a panic, expecting to see someone there. But he was still alone.

Did he imagine the hands?

The sculpture's flowing water was the only sound he could hear. It had a relaxing nature to it, like a waterfall, only calmer.

After looking around he let his paranoia go. No one else was there. Slowly he walked over to the sculpture. After admiring the woman's detailed carving, he looked down at a pedestal with a bar of soap laying upon it.

The pedestal had a warning label on it, "Don't Overuse."

What could that mean? Don't overuse the soap? Strange. He reached for the bar and gripped it with his wet hand. It quickly slipped out of his hand, flying up a foot before plummeting into the water.

He heard giggling echo around the room before the spot started to bubble. Athan tried to retrieve the bar but he couldn't see it through the spreading soap bubbles that were already raging like a volcano up into the air.

Athan quickly dove under, eyes held tightly shut. He searched around the bottom until he found the bar. He gently grabbed it with both hands and surfaced, covered in soapy foam.

The moment the bar left the water, it calmed down with an echoing sigh. It sounded like a disappointed whimper actually. He placed the bar back on the pedestal and looked around. The soapy volcano had sprayed all over the room. No surface was free of the foamy soap.

The once calm current began to pick up speed. Before long it threatened to sweep his feet out from under him. The sudsy water swirled around the fountain like a whirlpool. Then suddenly it stopped. Athan didn't know what to think. The water waved back and forth, sloshing as it slowly calmed.

Strangely he felt refreshed. With a quick inspection he realized his cuts were healed. It appeared he had just experienced his first self-bathing fountain.

He had honestly expected something bad to happen when he dropped the soap. Not wanting to linger he started for the fountain's edge. He had a nagging feeling that he had to get out, quickly.

The soapy foam made it difficult to move. It felt like the sudds were getting thicker with each step he took. The ceiling and walls were clear of soap now. When had that happened?

He pushed for a second and took a closer look. The foam was slowly receding back into the fountain. As more of the substance entered the water it got thicker.

Athan's heart sped up. He had lingered long enough. The suds were up to his pectoral muscles already. He hurried towards the edge, as fast as his legs could go. The soap felt like thick mud now, slowing his movements drastically. His legs were starting to burn with the exertion.

It honestly felt like within the soap several pairs of hands were gripping his ankles, upper thighs, and waist. They were forming as the soap returned to the water! He had to get out now!

Almost there, the suds were up to his neck now. He pushed until he felt the fountain's rim. It took all his effort to pull himself out of the water. However, the suds were clinging to him.

He looked down and there were soapy arms wrapped around him. More soap hands gripped his wrists and ankles.

[[Leap towards the door]]

Athan hesitated for a second too long. The arms and hands got a better grip on him and pulled back. He yelped in shock as he was flung backwards, splashing into the soapy water. The foam had risen to the sculpture's breasts, encasing the fountain's water like a dome.

[[Rise from the water]]

Leap towards the door

Athan leapt from the fountain, slipping on the polished floor. His arms flung around as he fought to keep his balance. He lost it but thankfully fell forward onto his hands and knees.

His limbs slipped around the floor, but he kept moving forward. When he reached the door, he paused but for a moment, to glance back.

There were four soapy women pouting at him. They were calling him back with promises of bliss and happy endings.

So that's what the warning meant by don't overuse. The longer the bar of soap stayed in the water it would keep creating them. A shiver ran down his spine making him shake. Somehow against all odds he had resisted another climatic end.

This time he didn't even realize it was happening. He quickly dried himself off with one of the hanging towels, remembering what Jotsi had said. 'Don't come back naked.'

Athan took one of the white togas and wrapped it around his body. The soft silk like material felt great against his body. One could almost imagine they were about to attend a grand party. Not that he cared about any of that. He didn't have to remind himself that his only goal was to get out! Out of this trap, this dream. Never before had he feared the dream state so much.

He prepared himself and stepped out into the dinning hall. Jotsi was on her knees scrubbing the floor, her plump booty jiggling. Athan stood there admiring her without meaning to. She wore a sundress that barely covered her upper thighs. With a kitchen apron tied around her neck and waist. Her brunette hair hung like a curtain over her face.

The Goblinmaid was surprisingly sexy. He was relieved that she didn't seem interested in him like all the others. Regardless he wouldn't allow his guard to drop. He cleared his throat, getting her attention.

"Oh, you're back. Lovely, I'm just finishing up here. Sit, sit, warm yourself by the fire." She spoke in a shocked tone, as if she hadn't expected him to return at all.

The once dark eating room was brightly lit now. The Goblin had set a grand blaze to the large stone fireplace.

"Are you hungry, sweetheart?"

"Um, no not really," he replied unsure. He was in the dream state after all. What use was there to eat? While he was washing up, she had applied a violet shade of lipstick. He watched her lips curl up as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Nonsense, you must be famished. Sit, relax, I'll fetch you something, <i>yummy</i>." Her voice turned softer as she practically whispered the last word. Jotsi threw her wash brush into a soapy water filled bucket and picked it up, heading for the kitchen, a slight sway to her hips.

Athanatos picked a rather large armchair close to the fire and stretched his hands out before it's warmth, rubbing them together. The flickering light caught his eye and he found himself relaxing into the comfortable cushion as he stared.

The crackling echoed around the otherwise silent room. Glowing embers danced as they leapt around the fireplace. He watched, transfixed as if each ember told its own story before burning away. Time ceased to have any meaning as he stared, eyes heavy and drooping.

"The food is cooking sweetie, I brought you an appetizer," she whispered breathily into his ear, handing him a fresh fruit.

Athan gave a small smile in reply, so comfy. His eyes never left the flickering embers. He brought the fruit up to his mouth. Vaguely noticing the pinkish red heart-shaped object.

"Take a big bite," Jotsi cooed softly into his ear, lips almost touching. Athan moaned in bliss as he took a bite. Succulent sweetness exploded on his taste buds. He leaned further back into the armchair with a pleasant whimper, licking his lips. Jotsi beamed at him as he quickly devoured the rest. "I'll be right back," kissing his cheek before she left. The smudge of lingering lipstick tingled slightly.

His head buzzed before he shook it. How long had he been staring at the fire? He felt relaxed and frankly... horny. A tent had formed in his toga. He looked around, completely confused, and embarrassed. There was a lingering sweetness on his lips as he licked them clean. Had he eaten something? Jotsi wasn't back yet though...

When had the fire taken on a tint of pink? Something just wasn't right, and he couldn't put his finger on it, so relaxed and comfortable.

The kitchen door swung open as Jotsi strolled out with a tray filled with food and a clay pitcher. The delicious smell reached him first and his stomach growled, turning towards the lovely sight of steaming meat. Perhaps he was hungry after all? Athan's gaze rose to a large amount of cleavage on display. He gulped as he felt a twitch down below. She had removed her apron it would appear. He admired her breasts as they jiggled with each step she took. For a shorter woman she sure was well endowed.

Her beaming expression was contagious as Athan returned a smile, taking a deep whiff.

"Hope you are hungry sweetheart."

"Suddenly famished," he replied chipperly.

"I knew you would be. That's why I wouldn't take no for an answer." Jotsi placed the tray on the table as Athan sat up and reached for the... where was the silverware?

"It's finger food silly, eat up," she said with a giggle, Violet eyes sparkling. She climbed onto the closest chair, leaning on her elbow, now at eye length with Athan. Jotsi took a deep breath, savoring the scents. He watched as her bosom swelled as her lungs filled with air, licking his suddenly dry lips.

The meat really did smell divine. He grabbed a sliver of mouth-watering meat, amazed at how it practically melted right off the bone. She watched intently as he took a bite, beaming as his eyes went wide, before rolling back as he sighed pleasantly. It tasted divine too!

"So, what brings you to my neck of the castle? Don't see too many humans pass by here."

"Umm," he tried to answer when his mouth started to burn. He opened his mouth and sucked in air, eyes starting to tear.

"Oh my, here," she spoke as she reached for a cup and the pitcher, pouring the red contents into the cup. When did she bring the pitcher out? "Goblin food is all about the spices, forgot to warn ya, love."

Athan took the proffered cup and hastily brought it to his lips. He gulped it all down before coming up for a breath, cheeks flushed. Woah that meat had a powerful kick. She hardly stifled a giggle as she refilled the cup. Warm and still starving Athan couldn't resist grabbing another piece. This time taking much smaller bites between sips of wine.

Jotsi was staring at him, amused about something. Then he remembered she had asked him a question.

"So, um sorry, what was the question? This is really good by the way." He said before taking another bite, making her smile more, revealing sharp teeth. She sure did look beautiful the way her eyes lit up when she smiled. Jotsi propped herself up, sitting on the table's edge, legs dangling.

"What brought you to me sweetheart?"

"Oh, yeah, right... I got trapped somehow." She looked confused for a moment, her smile fading slightly.

"What do you mean... trapped?"

"Meridiana trapped my sleeping mind in her... um I'm not sure exactly." He gestured around them, "Her own personal dream world perhaps?"

"Oh right, how silly of me, I cook for her sometimes." He took another sip of overflowing wine. When had she refilled it? "She can be a handful sometimes, that's for sure dearie."

"Yeah, I've noticed." She handed him a piece of meat as if he wasn't eating it fast enough already. "I've been on the run, trying to escape actually."

"Really? Not smitten by her charms?" Jotsi brought the cup to his lips and then wiped them clean after. Her finger lingered for a moment as she blinked, lashes fluttering.

"No, I'm rather resistant to her believe it or not."

"Oh, I'm sure you are." She giggled quietly, "takes a lot to muster up the courage to flee a succubus like her," she said with a grin before looking down. "Oh my, you've dropped a few pieces."

Athan looked down at the red meat on his white toga. Gasping as Jotsi plopped right onto his lap. She didn't appear to notice as she pressed her plump booty against his erection. She picked up the pieces and slid them into his mouth. He practically whimpered as her finger entered with them. He couldn't get enough of that savory taste, closing his lips before realizing.

"There's a <i>gooood boy," </i> she whispered huskily as he sucked on her finger. Athan shivered at the praise, dick flexing against her butt. Her digit left his eager lips with a pop before she brought the cup for him. He didn't have time to rationalize it as the wine cooled his burning tongue.

"How do you resist her?" She asked all sweet like, wiggling her hips as she adjusted herself, sundress riding up on her hips. He groaned with bliss, almost believing she didn't realize what she was doing. With her sweet smile and inquisitive gaze.

"I... um, oh, I know what will happen when she gets her way." He groaned, taking a mouth full of meat from Jotsi' hand. She wiped his lips clean again before rubbing his cheek lovingly.

"And you don't want that?"

"Oh no..." he started before being interrupted by the cup being pressed to his lips. She kept wiggling but didn't show any signs that she realized it. If his head wasn't positively spinning, he would have said something.

"What do you want?" She asked, squeezing her thighs. Athan's eyes rolled back, stifling another pleasure filled moan. She paused feeding him as she ran her hands over his fit chest and up to his neck. He felt her breath at his neck before she licked her way up to his ear. "I know what you want." She ground her hips and he gasped as his toga covered hard-on pressed between her moist nether lips. Apparently, she didn't have anything on underneath the dress.

A red flag went off in Athan's mind. He had thought he was safe with her. When had he dropped his guard?

[[Resist Jotsi]] Athanatos shook his fuzzy head. The wine had messed him up quick. He could hardly comprehend when her seduction had begun.

"Shh, relax," she whispered, licking his lips before kissing him hard. Athan groaned as she bucked her hips hard against him. [[It felt too good to stop her.]]

Resist Jotsi

Athanatos shook his fuzzy little head. The wine had messed him up quick. He could hardly comprehend when her seduction had begun. He should have known better to trust an agent of the succubus!

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
437 Followers