Dad and the Emo Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

I led us out to the car, and we made the short drive to the Club.

I completely forgot about the impact of my walking into the Country Club with Colly on my arm. Alice and I had been well known, and many of our old friends were Club members. We'd been golfers for a decade before the fascination with the game waned, particularly as Alice got ill.

There was nothing improper about my starting to date. Indeed, several of the members had me to dinner to introduce me to potential girlfriends months earlier. Yet, when I escorted Colly into the dining room, obviously as my date, a hush fell over the entire room, until from obvious embarrassment several of the tables picked up the noise level again. I saw every head in the dining room turn in our direction, and I smiled and waved happily at a few friends as the maître d' escorted us to our table.

After we were seated, I whispered to Colly, "I'm sorry; I totally forgot what a scene I'd make with you on my arm, yet I'm so glad you're here with me. You make me happy in a way no one else can."

Colly leaned forward and put her hand over mine in an intimate and flirty gesture. "I'm glad I'm here with you. I'm glad I created a scene with you, and I'm glad I make you happy. You make me happy too." She blew me a kiss, and I know that about fifty other people in the Club saw her cute little display of affection. I thought about how it might be interpreted, and there was only one way: it was a flirty and intimate gesture by a young woman to a mature man.

We ordered, and I politely stuck to bottled water for the two of us, lest I create some kind of problem with Colly's age and the bar.

Two couples Alice and I had known well stopped by our table on the way out of the dining room. I stood and took great pleasure introducing 'my close friend Colly' to each of them. I didn't elaborate, and inside I'd started to laugh at the ridiculous situation we were in -- me, older guy, with gorgeous and stylish pretty girl over forty years younger. I could see the drool forming in the corners of the mouths of the two men, and I thought I saw a slight purple hue in the women.

Colly and I had a pleasant dinner. I waved to a few other friends, and Colly smiled politely at them as well. I could well guess I'd be the talk of the Club for at least the next day or so.

After dinner, I walked Colly around the Clubhouse, showing her the ballroom, the golfing end of things, the gift shop, and some of the other amenities. We then left and headed home.

In the car, Colly burst out laughing. "Oh, excuse me, I can't help it. That was so much fun, but I've never been close to any situation like that except to see it in the movies. I've been play acting for the past two hours."

I chuckled and said, "So have I. You made quite an impact, and I know we'll be the talk of the Club tomorrow. Everyone gossips in a place like this; well, not everyone -- I've always kept my mouth shut about stuff that didn't affect me directly."

Colly was still laughing, "I directly impacted you tonight. Those two couples that stopped at our table were shocked to see us. I know one of the women saw me blow that kiss to you earlier. They wanted to ask a thousand questions, but everyone just speculated and moved on. They were so funny. I would have answered their questions."

I chuckled, "You might still if they catch you alone somewhere -- shopping or the ladies room or even your art store, if they recognize you."

In the house, I did my usual habit of dropping my wallet and keys on the kitchen counter along with a few coins.

Colly said, "You leave your wallet out all the time. Aren't you afraid I'll steal money from you? I told you I did it with my mother."

I turned to her and said, "No. I trust you, and you know it. I hope you also know that if you need money, I'll give it to you without question and without anything expected in return. All you need to do is ask."

Colly got serious, "Why? Why treat me so generously?"

"Because I like you -- a lot. I know enough about you to know that you wouldn't do something I thought frivolous with it, and even if you did it would be all right with me."

Colly came and kissed me again. We stood there holding each other and looking into each other's eyes.

Colly stepped away, towards her bedroom, and then did something that surprised me to the core. She turned and said, "You've seen one of the piercings that I didn't take out tonight, and I've watched you study it. I want you to touch it."

With that she slowly pulled up her top so I could see her navel. She had a small piercing there with a dangling jeweled chain about two inches long. I'd seen it when she swam, but I'd never commented on it.

I said, "I like it."

Colly said softly, "I have other piercings you haven't seen." Those words were no sooner out of her mouth than she pulled the top she wore up over her breasts and then over her head. She then removed the thin bra she wore, and stood there nude from the waist up. Colly's breasts were firm and ripe, full, and each easily a large handful of erotic female flesh. I felt myself harden instantly at the forbidden sight of her tits that I'd resisted ogling when she swam in the thin bra. For the first time, I could see that each nipple was pierced with a small silver barbell. On her left breast was also a tattoo of a small red heart emblazoned with the word 'Love'.

She pulled my hand to her mid-section. I stroked the area around her navel piercing. She reached and pulled my hand up to her left breast. I used one finger to touch her nipple and the piercing there, and then reluctantly pulled back.

Colly gave me a coy smile and then covered her breasts with her blouse. She looked expectantly at me, clearly wanting to hear my opinion.

I finally muttered, "Colly, you're beautiful, and I think I like those little barbells too, and now I know another one of your tattoos. I like the heart and its location. Love for me is part of a spiritual connection, a connection I feel with you."

She laughed in a teasing tone; "Maybe I'll show you more another day." She blew me a kiss, and disappeared into her bedroom.

The next morning, I was up and happy to see Colly, although she was back with the Emo Girl look. She hurried around the kitchen having breakfast and making a lunch to take with her. She had a morning art class at the college, and then a day working at the art store.

That afternoon, I decided to cook something for dinner, although that was one of the tasks that Colly thought she should do as part of her 'rent.' I found some beef tips and prepared those over some rice and vegetables. Everything was ready when she walked in the door.

I smiled broadly at her, and said, "Welcome, home."

Colly came to me in a thoughtful mood, with glassy eyes that betrayed some underlying deep emotions. "No one has ever said those words to me before. I'm so glad that you think of this as my home; it's a dream come true for me. Coming from you those words are extra special. Thank you." She kissed me, and I again realized that I liked kissing her a lot and didn't want to stop. Yet, I let her set the pace for whatever would happen in our May-December relationship. I wanted to go at the speed of light, but I didn't want to overpower the poor girl with my own feelings.

The next morning, Colly appeared in a stylish outfit assembled from her new closet of Alice's things: a pretty blue skirt, an off-white blouse, low heels, and a preppy looking jacket. She looked beautiful again.

After breakfast, I walked out to the garage with Colly as she was heading to the college for another of her classes. We'd been living together for a couple of weeks, and I found the arrangement wonderfully satisfying. I liked having her around. I liked the presence of someone else in the house, even if she were only in her room puttering around or studying. Sometimes she'd come and watch television with me, and we often ate dinner together.

As Colly got to her car, I said, "Colly, I hope you stay around a long time. I like having you here -- a lot." I reached over and rubbed her arm in a polite way as I spoke.

Colly came and hugged me. She said, "And I like being here. Thank you." I got a peck on the lips, and then she was off. I could tell she wanted to do more but knew she didn't have the time.

I watched Colly drive away. With her around, my whole attitude about life had changed. I'd stopped going to the mall to 'people watch' because I felt lonely. I made a 'to do' list for the house, and started to do task after task, fixing a dozen small things around the house each day. I'd wanted to write some short stories, and I got started on a few of those. I felt ebullient and happy about my life, and I knew it was because of her. Having Colly in my life also made my heart beat faster, and I felt so much younger.

I'd worried seeing Colly dressed in Alice's clothes, thinking that I might be trying to rebuild some image of my late wife by having Colly wear her things. I couldn't resonate with those ideas. Colly was her own person, and I knew who she was every second. I wasn't fantasizing about Alice. As I thought about it, I realized I'd given that up long before she died.

Colly got back from her job at the art supply store and a shopping trip about seven. I'd given her money for groceries, and she had bought enough food for a week's worth of dinners at home. By the time we got the groceries inside and put away, I thought it was on the late side.

I said to her, "Instead of starting dinner now, what say we go out again, my treat?"

She smiled at the idea. I could tell she was a little tired from school and work. Moreover, I wanted to show off my pretend girlfriend who remained dressed in that sexy short skirt and blouse.

Twenty minutes later, we were seated in a popular seafood restaurant near the marina. I asked Colly, "This is the first day I've seen you go out to school or work when you've not been wearing black. Did any of your friends say anything?"

Colly grimaced but laughed. "Yeah. Excuse my language, but I got a whole ration of shit from some of my friends. They accused me of giving up the 'cause,' except I don't know what the 'cause' is that they're talking about. I tried to explain that I needed to move on with my life, about my mother taking off, and even about moving in with you, but they either didn't listen or didn't care."

"I'm sorry they gave you a hard time. For what it's worth, I think you look beautiful. I thought you looked nice in black too, but this is better in my eye. I know you'll wear both."

After dinner, I drove us by a TCBY to get desserts. I think I endeared myself to Colly's heart for life by buying her the ice cream. I got such a smile of delight. The little girl in her came out. We ate leaning against 'her' car and talking about art classes she wanted to take in the future. I made note of what she talked about.

Back home, I suggested a movie, and had her scroll through some of the online movies until she found a movie she wanted. I dimmed the family room lights and sat down in my favorite chair. Colly came and stood in front of me. She said, "That won't do at all. Get up."

I got up, and she pulled me over to the sofa, got me seated in the middle, sat tightly against me, pulled my arm around her, and then curled up against me. This was a really overt sign of affection by her, and this greatly exceeded anything prior.

Before the movie had gotten underway, she was kissing me, and I positively was kissing back. Our kisses escalated to French kisses, a pleasure I'd missed for decades.

Not too much later, Colly pulled my hand to her breasts, and I understood immediately what I was supposed to do to make her happy. We kissed, and I fondled her from outside her clothing for quite a while as the movie played on the TV.

About halfway through the movie Colly unbuttoned my shirt so she could run her hands over my bare chest. My sexual temperature was rising, and I felt that I was slowly losing control. Colly stopped, pulled her sleeveless blouse over her head, and then whipped off the lacy bra she'd been wearing. She snuggled against me again, and pulled my hand back to her breasts.

I briefly rubbed my palms over her tits, and then lowered my head and slowly licked and sucked on her nipples. I felt that I had to be careful because if I got too carried away, I might hurt her in some way because of the small barbells that pierced each nipple.

Colly must have read my thoughts. "You can be a lot rougher with them. You don't need to baby me. I'll tell you if it's too much, but that's unlikely. The studs are there because they make me feel sexy, and when someone plays with them, like you right now, it drives me to distraction ... and I want you to distract me a lot."

She kissed me hard again, and then pulled my head back to her breasts. This time I started to use my teeth and to pull a lot harder, extracting the teat away from her body and then even swaying from side to side as I held the little barbell in my teeth. Colly moaned and arched her back up into my face. "Oh, yes! You know exactly what to do me. Don't stop."

I applied all my skills to please her, running my hands around her bare skin, but keeping things 'in bounds' to the areas she'd revealed to me. Colly moaned and squirmed next to me in obvious pleasure; pleasure I was so glad to be able to provide to her.

After ten or fifteen minutes of this kind of oral pleasure, Colly took one of my hands and thrust it down between her legs, hiking her skirt up in the process. The message was clear. As we French kissed, I ran my hand up and down her thighs, inching my way closer to her pussy with each incursion near her nether region.

Even as I started to massage the outside of her undies, I was wondering about my own ability to satisfy this young woman. Oh, I wanted to, but I wasn't sure how far she wanted to go. Did she want intercourse? Was I up for that? Did I need a condom; I didn't have any in the house. Could I even be a lover who would satisfy a passionate nineteen-year-old woman? I wished I was twenty again with the libido and staying power I'd had back then.

Colly moved, and with both hands and a boost of her hips suddenly pulled her panties down her legs and tossed them aside. Her skirt went next, leaving her naked beside me. She launched herself into my arms again, and her lips to mine, and her tongue deep into my mouth in the most passionate kiss of my life.

I pawed at her pussy, running two fingers through her slit, feeling her opening, and feeling the wetness of an oversexed girl. I sank two fingers into her, and Colly came immediately, her back arching and forcing her body into mine as we kissed. She moaned in happiness.

"Oh, God, Doug. Ooooooh."

As her climax passed, I started to massage the interior of her vagina, enjoying her sexual aroma as it filled the room and her juices saturated my fingers. I slid off the sofa to be in front of her. I put her legs over my shoulders and put my mouth directly on her slit, licking up the wetness, and driving my tongue into her vagina and across her clitoris. As I reinserted a couple of fingers, I heard Colly above me say, "Oh, fuck. I'm coming again."

Colly held my head to her pussy, and I went still as I felt her spasm. When her bliss had passed, I went back to gnawing and licking on her private parts. She tasted divine, and I wanted to consume her. I went nonstop for fear this might end, and I'd never have the opportunity to be near another woman the rest of my life. I wanted to at least die a happy man.

I brought Colly to two more orgasms with my renewed attempts at cunnilingus, an activity I hadn't used for well over a decade or two. Colly eventually moved me away. She stripped my clothing away, and went down on me. Her initial moves at fellatio were tentative, and she looked up at me with her pretty eyes, but then she started to deep throat me on every fourth or fifth bob of her head over my cock. I could feel the head of my cock slip past her tonsils and go partway down her throat.

"Oh, God, Colly, if you do that anymore I'm going to cum."

She nodded as though she understood.

I added, "If I cum, we can't make love for a while. I'm a mature man and I'll be spent and need time to recover."

Colly pulled off me and said, "Then you'd better start fucking me, because I want you to cum inside of me. I want to feel you. I want to make love with you." With those words, I joined her on the sofa as she opened herself to me. I sank my cock into her sweet pussy, and amid the kisses, we started to make love or to fuck, I wasn't sure at that point just what we were doing beyond fucking, but I knew something bigger was happening. At that moment I didn't care except to bring pleasure to Colly. I wanted this to be special for her, because for me this was heaven.

I mumbled, "Protection?"

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Pill. Cum inside me."

Only a few minutes later, I did. I jetted a record volume of cum from my inner core deep into Colly's pixie-like body as she hugged me to her and told me how happy I made her.

I was ecstatic, and I know I showed my true feelings with hugs, kisses, and smiles. I hadn't felt an orgasm like that in years, if ever. The climax was a peak for me both physically, mentally, and spiritually.

Instead of collapsing atop her, I rolled us slightly to our sides, but tried to remain inside Colly. She liked that. We continued to kiss and paw at each other's bodies long after my climax, and long after the movie ended. There was more here than a simple fuck -- an act of sex between a horny male and a needy female. I briefly studied the feelings in my head and my heart, and resolved to return and study them when not in the heat of the moment. The vectors of our relationship had dramatically changed.

After a while, my flaccid dick slipped from her body leaving a trail of wetness along her sexy thigh. I noted the spot on the rug I'd have to clean tomorrow. I picked her up and carried Colly to my bed, where I did everything I could to pleasure her again, even going down on her again despite my own cum leaking from her quim.

Colly eventually stopped me, but not until I'd delivered another orgasm to her. As we cuddled, I said to her, "I found your other tattoos and piercing, and I like them." Colly had a small loop in the hood over her clit positioned so it would rub against her in aroused situations, and above her mons several small stars in a random pattern.

Colly explained, "The stars were an impulse, but the piercing down there rubs my clit and gives me a warm, sexy feeling all over. It reminds me I'm a female and that I love sex ... and now I love sex with you, because when you use your mouth or when you fuck me you stimulate me in oh so nice ways down there, and you bring me to orgasm faster and repeatedly. Do you know, no one has ever eaten my pussy before you?"

"Your pleasure is my pleasure. Have I told you how much I want you here with me, like this, forever?"

Colly shook her head slightly, and then launched into a very passionate kiss that signaled she felt the same way. We held onto each other tightly and went to sleep.

* * * * *

I got kissed awake by a beautiful naked nymph. Her kisses surrounded my face, my eyelids, my ears, my neck, and down my chest. Soon, they focused on my hardening cock, and then I was in her mouth and hard again.

Colly mounted me and pushed her hot breasts into my mouth as my cock filled her warm vagina. We had sex again, and it was a beautiful act between us.

We finished in a crescendo of pleasure for the two of us. Colly surprised me by synchronizing her last orgasm to my own, something that heightened the experience for the two of us. I really sensed the spiritual union with her.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers