Daddies New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look especially nice tonight Cynthia Baby, did you dress up for me?"

Tossing his head to flick the long red fringe out of his eyes Jerry looks back over his shoulder smiled as sweetly as he could possibly manage.

"Yes of course Daddy. Who else do I have to dress up for?"

"Well that can always be fixed can't it? I suppose I could always bring one of the out of state reps home for dinner sometime. That's if you're a good girl Cynthia Baby."

Jerry didn't trust himself to answer this question right then and there he quickly left the room using the excuse he had to check the steaks. Seeing Jerry's embarrassment Doug followed his son into the kitchen, he'd seen the reaction and was intrigued to see just how far Jerry would let him push it.

"So is there a special reason why you're all dolled up tonight Cynthia Baby?"

Jerry smiled back at his Father, slowly toying with the two inch gold hoop ear ring hanging from his right ear.

"Well there's no special reason really, I just wanted to look good for my Daddy."

Smiling sweetly Jerry continued.

"Can't a girl dress up nice for her Daddy?"

Doug wanted to take it slow with his son he didn't want to scare him off but from Jerry's actions and conversation he was becoming more and more certain there wouldn't be a problem. They ate their meal in near silence only making small talk now and then. Jerry was starting to get desperate for something to say and Doug making sure not to change the topic of conversation to what he really desired, sexual relief or gratification. It took almost all of his will power to stop himself from jumping on his son. The only thing that did was the fact that he masturbated twice in the office while watching Jerry transform into Cynthia before coming home. Finishing the delicious meal Doug pushed the plate away and feeling somewhat indebted Doug pulled out his wallet and dropped three hundred dollar bills on the table.

"Great meal Cynthia Baby, get your-self something nice with this."

"Why thank you Daddy you're too kind, do you have any suggestions?" "Well I do like those boots you're wearing Baby. How about a pair of thigh high boots with 6 inch heels and it wouldn't hurt if you got your ears pierced either." The next four Friday nights were pretty much the same Doug would arrive home to a warm welcome from Cynthia. They'd sit down for a hearty meal and then Doug would retire to his study. Poor Jerry was desperate to have his Father again so he decided this weekend he would step it up a notch. Little did Jerry know but his dear old Dad had that same idea. Instead of watching his Son transforming into Cynthia he was recording it and was out shopping for a special gift for his son. Some sexy lingerie a matching G-string and bra set the assistant at the lingerie store was very helpful when it came to choosing a lace up corset that matched. The one Doug finally picked had six suspender straps.

Jerry on the other hand was quite a bit bolder in his plans he had long passed the point of caring what anyone else thought. The only thing on his mind was how to bring about another session with his Father Jerry was desperate to taste his Dad's big cock again. He dressed in a matching green semi see thru G-string, bra and 6" wide suspender set. To the suspenders he clipped a pair of white stay-up stockings then stepped into his knew white six inch stilettos and strapped them around his ankles. From his Mother's wardrobe he'd taken a green and red tartan skirt that couldn't have been any shorter, in total it was only 12" wide from waist to hem. So not only did his stocking tops but nearly the entire suspender straps were showing. Jerry lifted the fake boobs into place he'd ordered them from Ebay weeks ago and they had only arrived that afternoon.

He'd spent over two hours trying on most of his lingerie seeing which outfit looked the best. The one he'd chosen was made of stretch Lycra and the weighted fakies filled the cups of his bra perfectly. Jerry adjusted the straps of his bra and reached for the long sleeve white blouse he purchased that morning, it hung over the back of the chair. Buttoning the blouse Jerry admired his reflection in his Father's large dresser mirror. Tossing his head from side to side Jerry stood on one hip then the other checking his profile. Pursing his lips Jerry blew a kiss at the long haired red head looking at him from the mirror.

"My Cynthia, you do look gorgeous don't you?"

"You bet I do."

Glancing down at the clock Jerry realized it would be quite a while before his dream man would be home. To pass the time he decided to paint his nails, he knew just which draw held his Mother's considerable collection but he already knew which colour he was looking for, something to match his slutty red lipstick. Crossing his stocking clad legs Jerry proceeded to paint his nails, carefully blowing them dry when finished. For the next half hour Jerry practiced his slutty girlie looks. When Doug arrived Cynthia was waiting with a double Bourbon as he walked in.

"Agh your a marvel Cynthia Baby, you know what I need."

Doug had worked on this opening line it could be taken to have so many meanings. Rewardingly Jerry could not have answered any more positively.

"That's right Honey Cynthia knows what her man needs."

Although encouraged Doug let it pass.

"You've out done yourself tonight Cynthia Baby, you look absolutely gorgeous."

Jerry took hold of the hem of the super short skirt and pulling it outwards he bobbed down in a mock curtsey.

"Why thank you Honey, your so kind."

From the kitchen came the beeping of the microwave oven, it had finished heating their TV meals. As they ate Doug devoured the food nearly as heartily as his eyes devouring Jerry's scantily clad body. Pushing his plate away Doug loosened his belt a notch and belched loudly.

"Not bad for a quick TV dinner Cynthia Baby."

"Thank you Honey, I could've made something better if you wanted."

"No, no I can't expect you to prepare gourmet food all the time now can I Cynthia Baby?"

"Whatever you say Honey, it doesn't bother me."

"That's my girl."

Hearing his Father refer to him as his girl made Jerry's chest swell with pride, he smiled licked his lips seductively and batted his dark mascara covered eye lashes. Jerry's brain was doing somersaults his plan was working out better than he dare hope.

"I'll always be your girl Honey, you know that."

Jerry stood and cleared the table, Doug watch his boy marveling at the way he instinctively knew what to wear to excite his old man. It did help that he was using his Mother's wardrobe for the main part.

"Another drink Honey?"

"Mmmmmm yeah why not Cynthia Baby, make it a double and have one yourself."

This was the first time Doug had let his Son drink alcohol even though he knew Jerry had tried it before. Doug followed Jerry into the lounge room he sat on the sofa while Jerry half filled his Father's glass with Jack Daniel's then another with Vodka into which he squirted a little soda. Jerry dropped several ice cubes into each glass and turned towards where his Dad sat. Doug took the offered glass, picked the remote up from the table and patted the seat beside him-self.

"Come sit here Cynthia Baby."

Jerry slid into the leather seat beside his Father, Doug's meaty right hand settled onto Jerry's stocking clad upper thigh. As they watch Television Doug's fingers slid over Jerry's thigh slowly tracing the suspender straps and the line of his stocking tops over and over again. This was having such an effect on poor Jerry, he was glad he'd later decided on wearing two G-strings. His clitty was getting so hard it would've ripped its way out of a single Lycra prison. Jerry gulped down half of his Vodka when his Father's hand slides higher. Doug takes the glass from Jerry and places it beside his on the coffee table. Turning back he pulls his teenage son closer and into an erotic embrace slowly massaging his fake boobs while his hot wet tongue searches the insides of his boys' mouth. Jerry could taste the Bourbon on his Father's tongue this was a huge turn on.

"Cynthia Baby, do you remember saying you would do whatever I asked?"

"Yes of course I do Daddy, of course I do and my offer still stands."

"Good cause my dick needs another good hard sucking Cynthia Baby do you think you can handle that?"

Smiling broadly Jerry let his painted fingernails trace their way down over Doug's stomach and onto his zipper.

"I'm sure I could handle that and a whole lot more Honey, anyway if I can't I sure hope you're willing to teach me."

Seconds later Jerry had unzipped Doug's fly and was fishing around in his trousers trying to get his Dad's big dick into the open. Lifting his buttocks off the chair Doug unclipped his belt and Jerry pulled his Father's trousers down around his knees. Looking up Jerry's gaze was drawn to the sizable lump in Doug's underpants. He sank to his knees and lightly gripped his Father's ankle.

"Honey, you'd be more comfortable if I take your shoes off, then we can get those trousers out of the way too."

Doug lifted first one foot and allowed Jerry to remove the shoe then the other was offered. Before straightening up Jerry slipped his Father's trousers off folded them and place them on the floor beside the lounge. Kneeling in front of his Father Jerry put his hands on his Dad's knees then looking up through his eye lashes he smirks then asks.

"Well Honey if you want Cynthia to suck that big dick of yours, you'd better get it out for her."

Doug can't get his boxers off quick enough and as he struggles to push them off his feet the head of his tool waves inches from Jerry's face. When his Dad collapses back into the leather sofa Jerry moves in between his knees. Reaching for the hard 10" cock poking out from his Father's curly pubic hair Jerry lazily stroked.

"Such a nice big cock you have Daddy, Cynthia can't wait to taste it again."

Jerry ducked his head and licked the fat bulbous knob then took it into his mouth and sucked hard. Pulling back his Father's dick came out of his mouth with a loud popping sound.

"Mmmmmmmm your big dick soooo yummy Daddy."

Doug put is right hand on Jerry's head and pushed him down again.

"Shut up Cynthia and suck my fucking cock you little whore."

Jerry didn't have to be told twice his mouth opened and accepted his Dad's huge cock head Jerry's tongue flashed around the swollen gland while he applied steady suction. Tickling the heavy sack with his painted fingernails brought groans of approval from his Father.

"Aghhhhhh fuckkkk yeahhhhhh Cynthia Baby, that's nice but lick my fuck pole lick it like it's an ice-cream."

Doing as he is ordered Jerry pulls back and begins licking his way along one side then up over the knob paying particular attention to the leaking snake eye before working his way back down the opposite side. Up one side and down the other then from front to back Jerry doesn't leave a single spot untouched by his hot wet slippery tongue. Having seen it on the Internet many times it only seemed like the natural thing to do and he knew he would love to have it done to him. Rhythmically stroking his Father's cock Jerry tilted his head and ducked down beside his Dad's massive shaft.

Jerry buried his nose in Doug's pubic hair and inhaled deeply before quickly giving his heavy peach sized balls a severe tongue lashing Jerry opens wide and sucks one into his warm moist mouth he try in vain to roll it with his tongue, its way too big but he's encouraged when he hears his Father's loud groans.

"Ohhhhh-aghhhhhh-aghhhhhh. Fuck Cynthia Baby you're a cocksucking marvel"

Jerry's technique surprises the hell out of Doug in two ways. Firstly he didn't believe his son was experienced enough to try and secondly he was amazed Jerry's mouth could open wide enough for his balls to fit his Mother could never manage that little feat. Jerry grasped his Dad's tool in both hands and began forcing himself down onto it, he was desperate to show his Father how good a cock sucker the new Cynthia was. Doug relaxed into the plush leather sofa and throwing back his head gazed down at his special girl's head as it bobbed up and down.

"That's it Cynthia Baby, lick it whore, lick my fucking cock you fucking Cockslut whore. Lick that cock like the little whore you are. Show your Daddy what a little whore he has for a daughter."

Being referred to as his Daddy's daughter gave Jerry a huge thrill. Quickly changing positions Cynthia concentrates on working half of Doug's tool in and out of his wet mouth, loud slurping noises fill the air. Jerry had been using bananas to practice his deep throating technique but his Father's massive 10" fuck stick was a whole new dimension.

"That's a good girl Cynthia Baby make your Daddy's cock nice and slippery."

Jerry was too caught up in the moment to realize the true meaning to his Father's comment he continued licking away at Doug's shaft blissfully unaware what his Dad had in store for his special girl.

"That's it Cynthia lick my fat tool you little whore."

When Doug pushed Jerry away he didn't know what was happening, at first he thought his Father was having second thoughts and was going to pull out. He felt heart broken and when he looked up pleadingly tears weren't far away.

"What's wrong Honey?"

Doug stood above Jerry's kneeling form, looking down at his Son he couldn't help smiling.

"Nothing Cynthia Baby, nothing at all. There's a present for you on the washer."

Jerry stopped licking his Father's shaft and looked up.

"Can I have it now Daddy? Please?"

"Of course you can Baby. It'll give Daddy some time to catch his breath."

Jerry jumps to his feet and scurries towards the laundry where he finds the promised gift. Jerry carries the gift wrapped box back into the lounge. Doug pats the seat beside himself.

"Sit here Baby girl."

Dropping into the plush leather chair Jerry rips at the bright wrapping paper, inside he found a white box. Opening the box he gasps. "Oh thank you Daddy, it's beautiful. Do you want me to put it on for you?" "No not tonight I'll let you surprise me Baby, besides you look so sexy tonight that Daddy's gonna fuck his special girl."

Jerry wasn't sure if his Father's huge cock would even fit inside his ass but he could hardly wait to try. Doug grabbed his Son's wrist and spun him around so he was now facing away from him. Doug pushed his son down towards the coffee table and began stroking his enormous dick to keep it hard.

"Okay Cynthia Baby show Daddy just what's under that sexy skirt your wearing."

Jerry quickly flipped the tartan skirt up showing his Father the Lycra G-string disappearing between his plump butt cheeks. In a flash Doug had reached out and landed a slap on Jerry's left butt cheek it made Jerry jump and Doug laugh. Then there was a second on his right cheek.

"Get that fucking G-string off how do you expect me to fuck you when you have that on?"

Jerry bent from the waist at right angles and reaching up he slowly and seductively as he possibly could begins rolling the light blue Lycra down over his hips and then thighs, allowing them to gather around his knees.

"That one too ya silly Cockpig."

Jerry does as He's told and quickly slips the black lace G-string over his hips and down his legs. The cool air hitting his freed clitty made Jerry gasp in pleasure. "Ooooooooooo that feels so goooooood."

"It looks good from my point of view to Cynthia Baby. Now back up a little more."

Doug's rough hand rested on his sons' creamy white butt, gently guiding Jerry into position on the coffee table.

"That's it Baby just a little bit further, that'll do. Now arc your back and get ready for your Daddy, Cynthia."

Jerry didn't bat an eyelid at the word "Daddy" but he definitely noticed the way his Father's voice changed when he said it, Jerry was sure that his father found it a certain turn on. Bent over the coffee table with his ass pointing skywards Jerry felt so vulnerable but still couldn't wait for his Father too make his favorite fantasy come true. Jerry tossed his head several times trying to move the long fringe from his eyes finally he looked back at his Father.

"Is this where you want me Daddy?"

Doug didn't miss a beat hands massaged Jerry's white cheeks roughly.

"Umm, yeah that's fine Cynthia Baby."

Suddenly Jerry felt a fat digit circling his puckered anus. Doug had picked up the tube of KY gel and unscrewed the cap he squeezed another large glob directly onto Jerry's hole. The combination of the cold lube and his Father's fat thumb made Jerry shudder. Doug smiled when he saw Jerry's anus tighten due to the cool lube. Doug wiped the lube across the purple head of his large cock then pulled Jerry backward until his fat bulbous head rested against his Son's lubricated sphincter.

"Okay my little Cockpig, Daddy's gonna leave it up to you to set the pace."

Jerry was so horny and having rehearsed this very occasion with everything from vegetables to candles until he finally bought a dildo a month ago he was more than ready. So pushing back Jerry tried to take his Father's thick tool. Jerry was having quite some trouble fitting his Dad's big knob inside his ass until Doug grabbed his Sons hips and thrust forward.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Daddddddddy, ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss Daddddddddy. Your soooo big Daddddddddy soooo deliciously big."

"Well Cynthia Baby if you like that just you wait till Daddy's cock is all the way in."

Jerry moaned as the plumb sized knob entered his anus, Doug chuckled as he began thrusting his hips slowly. Doug stands up and holding Jerry's hips he pounds away at his sons greasy hole, gradually easing more and more of his monster tool into Jerry's virgin ass. Reaching around Doug wraps his fingers around Jerry's throbbing clitty and whispers in his ear.

"Does Cynthia like having her Daddy's big cock in her ass?"

"Oh God yes Daddy, your little Cockpig whore Cynthia loves your big dick deep inside her willing anus. Fuck my ass Daddy fuck your little whore's ass harder."

Doug couldn't believe how loose his Son's ass was, it had taken several different dildos' to open his Mother's anus so she would be ready for his sizable tool. Jerry's ass had accepted his Dad's 12" fuck pole with ease. The way he pounds his cock into Jerry's slippery hole soon has Doug's big hairy balls slapping his son's body loudly on each down stroke Jerry moaned in time to the soft slapping sounds.

"Mmmmm Daddy, mmmmm Daddy, mmmmm Daddy, mmmmm Daddy, mmmmm Daddy."

Feeling his balls tighten Doug knows he's nearing orgasm, sinking his cock all the way to his balls Doug pulls Jerry back against his groin, drilling his huge cock even harder into his Son's virgin ass. As he comes his hips buck and thrust involuntarily luckily Jerry had been holding onto the coffee table like his life depended on it otherwise they both would've gone head over heels.

"Ughhhhh, fuckkkkkking sweeeeeeeet assssssss Cynthia Baby. Fuckkkk yessssss aghhhh yeahhhh take that Cynthia Cockpig, take your Daddy's sticky cum." Jerry wanted his Father to enjoy this night as much as possible so he started talking dirty too.

"Oh Daddy your shooting in my ass. I can feel you're hot cum deep in my slutty ass hole Daddy. Your little whore has an ass full of her Daddy's sticky cum."

Doug slowly restarted pumping his hips, slowly driving his still leaking dick into Jerry's sloppy hole.

"Aghhhh Fuck Cynthia Baby, your ass is a perfect fit for my fuckstick. When I pull out I expect you not to spill a single drop of your Daddy's special baby fluid, not a single drop. Understand Cynthia?"

"You want me to hold it in Daddy?"

"Yes Baby Girl. Hold it in for Daddy."

Doug pulled back until his cock flopped out with a loud slosh/plopping followed by a rush of air that'd been trapped. Jerry snapped down on his sphincter as quickly and tightly as he could and just managed to stop any of his Father's seed from escaping. Doug sat back on the sofa and admired his Son's cross dressed form.