Daddy

Story Info
Dad takes his love to another level with daughter.
784 words
4.01
323.6k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited when daddy called me and told me he was coming to visit in two weeks. We have shared such a special relationship since my birthday five months ago.

I had just finished school, and was preparing for a fun filled summer before going off to college. I knew that I would be to busy studying to have much fun, so I wanted to make this summer really count.

I was in my bedroom, sitting on my bed, and going over ideas, when my daddy knocked on my door.

"Can I come in sweetie?"

"Sure!" I said.

"I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was reading you bedtime stories, and now, your getting ready to leave for college." He shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh daddy, I'll always be your little girl!" I said to reassure him, but he still seemed upset behind the weak smile he gave in response.

"I have an idea daddy, why don't you read me a story like you use to. You could read me my favorite one, you know, the one about the flower."

He seemed to really like that idea. He turned to my bookcase, and pulled out the book I still kept on my shelf. He walked over to my bed and sat down next to me. I laid my head against his chest as he wrapped his arm around me, and he started to read.

The familiar heartbeat and the vibration of his voice as he read really put me at ease. I always felt so safe in daddy's arms. I wrapped my arm around his waist and gave him a little squeeze.

After he finished reading the book, he set it down, but we stayed in our loving embrace. He stroked the hair away from my face, and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. His kiss felt so good, I kissed him back, this time it lasted a little longer. I noticed that daddy was holding on to me tighter, pulling me closer to him. I couldn't resist. I felt his hand moving up and down my back as he kissed me harder, this time I felt his tongue push against my lips and into my mouth. My whole body started to tingle as I realized I could feel his hardening cock pressing up against me!

He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, exposing my pert little tits. He let out a low groan as he started to feed off of my hard pink nipples. His hand slipped down between my legs, under my shorts, and he started to rub up against my panties. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as he pressed more firmly against me. "Oh daddy," I moaned, "That feels sooooo good."

He pulled my shorts and panties down further so that he could slide a finger inside me. I started to shake with pleasure.

"Please daddy, please fuck me! I need to feel that big daddy cock when I cum!"

"Anything for my little baby," he said as he pulled his manhood out of his pants and pressed it up against my juiced up pussy.

"Oh daddy, please fuck me, don't make me beg for your cock!" I was squirming around trying desperately to feel him enter me.

Then, suddenly, he rammed his big daddy cock so deep into my little pussy that he made me gasp. I could feel my tight little hole strain as he stretched it out to fit his massive hard-on. Our breath grew more rapid, in unison, as he fucked me harder and harder.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum!" I screamed. My body shaking, the waves of pleasure taking over my body.

"Do you want to taste daddy's love juice, baby," he asked almost breathless.

"Oh yes daddy, make me your messy little girl!"

He pulled his throbbing cock out of my dripping little cunt, and into my hungry mouth. I sucked on daddy hard, taking him down deep in my throat. And within moments, I was milking my daddy's cock dry. My pussy juice tasted so good mixed with his cum.

We collapsed together in a heap on my bed.

We were together several times during the summer, every time becoming more and more intense. It was so hard to leave when school began, but I promised daddy that I would stay away from the boys and save myself just for him. It's been really hard too; I've had to play with my little pussy a couple times a day just to keep myself from going crazy! But it will all be worth it. Daddy knows how to make it all better...