Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy teaches his coed daughter a hard lesson.
786 words
4.02
173.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rushing through traffic, all I could think of was Daddy. It had been months since I'd seen him, and now he was waiting for me, so close, I could almost feel his arms around me. Knowing that I couldn't have guests at the dorm, Daddy made reservations at a motel close by. But, as always, I was running a little late. I knew Daddy would not be pleased.

I arrived at the motel, and knocked at the door to his room. Nervous with anticipation, I felt my heart beating faster, knowing that he was just on the other side. I was going to see Daddy again! The door slowly opened, and there he was, smiling at me as I jumped into his arms. He wasn't wearing a shirt, it looked as if I had caught him in the middle of changing.

"Oh daddy, it's so wonderful to see you! I'm so sorry I'm late."

"It's great to see you too, sweetheart. But you know how daddy hates to wait."

"I really am sorry daddy; I promise it won't happen again." I looked at him with a sad look on my face to show I was sincere.

"That's all well and good, but I can't just let this go. You won't learn anything if I do that. I'm afraid I'm going to have to punish you." His face looked at me more sternly, and I knew he was serious. He walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Come here." He said. I closed the door and walked over to him. He motioned me to lie across his lap, and I obeyed him. I felt him lift my short skirt up to my waist and gently pull my panties down, just under my round little cheeks.

With great force, I felt his hand smack against my now burning bottom, over and over again, where the imprint of his hand must have been. It hurt some much I started to whimper a little as a tear rolled down my face.

"You've been a naughty little girl, haven't you. Making daddy wait like that." I felt his fingers slip down into the crack of my ass, and he started to rub back and forth against my tight virgin hole. A tingle shot through my pussy, and the warmth from my spanking moved down between my legs.

"Yes daddy, I have been a bad girl." I purred, as a wave of little spasms flowed through me when Daddy's fingers hit my swollen clit. He told me to lie down on the bed, face down, and he put pillows underneath me which propped my bottom up into the air. I heard his belt buckle rattle as he took off his pants, and my breath started to quicken. Within seconds I felt daddy's hands cupping my little bottom and giving it a squeeze.

"I see daddy's little girl is very wet. You are a bad girl." I felt him squeeze a little more firmly until my cheeks started to split apart. His warm tongue ran across my tight little asshole and again I felt a surge of juice dripping out of my cunt.

"Daddy, please fuck me! Please, it's been so long!" I reached behind me trying desperately to find his hard cock in the hopes of thrusting it inside me.

"Daddy, my little fuck hole needs to be filled!" I was squirming around begging for my daddy's cock. I felt his big throbbing head press up against me, rubbing it back and forth on my pussy, getting it drenched with my cum.

"It's time that daddy's little slut gives daddy a new hole to fuck." And with that he pushed his massive daddy cock into my tight little bottom. I felt a painful burning as he slowly stretched out my asshole, a long moan escaped his lips.

"Relax baby, just let it happen." I felt his hand return to my wet little pussy, stirring my juices with his fingers. I began to relax and I felt daddy's big cock ease its way deep into me. A shockwave of emotions ran through my body, and I let out loud groans of pleasure.

"Oh daddy, don't stop! Fuck me harder! I want to feel you cum in me!"

Daddy slammed his long hard shaft deeper inside of me, fucking me faster and faster. I could feel his cock tense and begin to squirt his luscious warm, thick, load into me. I shuddered with every shot, milking every ounce of it. I heard a low satisfying growl, and he collapsed on the bed beside me. I felt daddy's hand reach up and stroke my long hair.

"That's daddy's good little girl." He said.