Daddy Crosses the Rubicon Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers

"Ieeeeeeee, daddy," she cried out as his hands, encircling her waist, lifted her body and slammed her down on his standing prick. He drove into her softly yielding flesh insanely as a stream of cum erupted from his cock, and he screamed, "Oh God, baby, I'm cumming."

She felt his cock spasm deep within her and felt the hot flood of his cum splatter against her clasping walls. She shook and her flower opened; an explosion of brilliant, multi-hued orchids with luxuriant petals of indescribable texture and intoxicating scents erupting in her loins and mind. Waves of colors, emotions, sensations, boiled upward from the caldron of her loins to engulf her brain, and still his cock jerked inside her, pumping his seed in torrents to fuel the cataclysm of her climax.

"Oh, daddy, daddy, daddy," she grunted as each fresh wave of his cum burst into her. She shook and her fingers twisted her nipples feverishly, heightening the intensity of her orgasm. She screamed the announcement of her fulfillment, but his own experience had deafened him to her words. Rapture, sweet, simple, and complete embraced them and lifted them on outstretched wings to soar among the stars and they sojourned there for a while overcome by their satiety.

TheScribe
TheScribe
207 Followers
12