Daddy, Lily and Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilytoy
Lilytoy
481 Followers

"It certainly looks that way," daddy replied, smiling and watching the headmaster's secretary eat his daughter's pussy.

The headmaster reached in to one of his drawers and pulled out a large strap on dildo. Elise looked and saw it, a smile spreading over her mouth as she continued to lick Lily's clit. Daddy almost came as he realised that he was about to see his little girl being fucked in her headmaster's office, by a woman with a strap on cock. He would never let another man fuck his whore but to see a woman fucking her made his cock ache.

"Shall we?" the headmaster dangled the strap-on from his finger by the leather strap that would hold it in place.

"Fuck yes," Daddy enthused and took his cock away from Lily's mouth. "Lily get on all fours on the desk, now!" he ordered. Lily did as she was told, glancing at the strap on for the first time. She was slightly nervous but the big rubber cock did look very appealing to her right at that moment. She turned over and got on to her hands and knees, her open, wet pussy on display to Elise and the headmaster who were currently getting a very excited Elise ready with the strap on.

"You will want to see this from down here," the headmaster told daddy, "Trust me."

Daddy joined the other two at the bottom end of the desk so they were all staring at Lily's open pussy. Elise stepped forward and pressed the end of her new cock against Lily's entrance. Lily jumped slightly but relaxed as Elise rubbed the end of the rubber cock all around and then over her clit.

"Fuck her Elise," the headmaster told his secretary. "Stick your cock in her hot little pussy and fuck her for us."

Elise responded by grabbing hold of Lily's hair and pulling it as she plunged the strap on cock deep in to the girl's pussy, feeling Lily pull away slightly. As Elise began to fuck her Lily became aware of how good it felt being fucked by a woman in front of her daddy, and aroused by the fact that she knew her daddy would be enjoying this.

Daddy watched as Elise slipped her cock deep in to his daughter's pussy, her pink shiny lips spreading to take the strap on further in. Juice oozed out from the sides of the cock, dripping down her pussy on to her clit. Daddy reached under his daughter and used the juice to rub Lily's clit while she was being fucked. Lily immediately began to come and daddy felt it.

"Don't you fucking come yet Lily," he warned her, "I am enjoying this, so don't be selfish, let daddy have some more fun."

Lily obeyed, trying to black some of the pleasure out to ensure she didn't come. It was hard but pleasing daddy was so important to her. She felt Elise fucking her with her big rubber cock, she felt daddy's finger rubbing her swollen clit, she looked and saw the headmaster standing behind Elise, his cock in his hand pointing it at Elise's pussy. As Elise edged forward slightly Lily realise that Mr. Smith must have started fucking Elise as Elise was fucking her. This thought was almost more than Lily could stand and she began to tremble. But she kept her orgasm at bay, wanting to please daddy. After a few minutes of being fucked doggy style on the desk by Elise, Lily felt the cock being withdrawn and her pussy was left gaping and wet.

"Its time I got to taste Lily's cunt," the headmaster told them.

"That's not in my plan," daddy told Mr. Smith assertively.

"Don't worry," Elise said soothingly as she pushed the headmaster to his knees and pointed her fake cock at his mouth. "He can lick it off my cock." She moaned as the head master began to lick Lily's juice from off the strap on cock Elise was wearing. Soon he had almost the entire rubber shaft in his mouth and was pulling Elise further into him.

Lily watched in shock. But it was kind of appealing watching her headmaster suck her pussy juice from Elise's strap on. She turned to her daddy who was watching with an almost unsure look on his face.

"Daddy?" she said.

"Yes, Lily?" he looked at her and realise what she wanted from him. Her eyes were telling him that she wanted his cock inside her. "You want to fuck you now, Lily?"

"I think she should beg for your cock," Elise suggested.

"Please daddy," she said, with no other prompting needed. "Please fuck my pussy. I want your cock inside me so much daddy."

Daddy smiled at his little slut and sat down in the large leather chair he had occupied at the start of the meeting. "Come here, slut," he said to Lily, who immediately jumped down off the desk and stood before her daddy. "Unbutton your blouse and take it off, but leave your tie on." His cock was harder than Lily had ever seen it and she knew it was going to feel good inside her very soon if she did what daddy wanted. Soon she stood before him wearing just her skirt and a tie. Elise was watching avidly as daddy reached underneath Lily's skirt and began to rub her clit and wet pussy. "You have been so good for daddy today Lily, I am so proud of you. Now your pussy is nice and wet for daddy." With his other hand he grabbed hold of her tie and pulled her closer to him. Sit your cunt down on daddy's cock and ride me like a good slut."

Lily happily positioned her knees either side of her daddy and poised her wet pussy over the head of his cock. "Now daddy?"

Daddy nodded and Lily slid her pussy down his shaft, her body shaking with the pleasure of his cock filling her hungry pussy. She bounced up and down on his cock, knowing he was close to coming almost immediately. "Is that good daddy? Am I still your favourite slut?"

Daddy nodded and pulled her face to his, his tongue parting her lips and kissing her passionately. "Yes" he whispered in to her mouth. "You will always be my only slut."

"Does your cock feel good inside me daddy?" she asked, feeling her own orgasm very close as she responded passionately to her daddy's kisses. "Come inside me daddy," she whispered, "I want your hot come dripping out of my cunt when you come."

Daddy started to tremble and pull tighter on his daughter's tie as his come began to flood out of him and into the warmth of Lily's pussy; at the same time Lily came hard on her daddy's spurting cock, their juices running together then running out of the hot pussy.

"Go and lick that all up," the headmaster, who was still on his knees in front of Elise. Immediately Elise came and sat on the floor underneath Lily's well-fucked pussy. As daddy took his cock out of Lily their juices dripped out and down in to Elise's waiting mouth. The headmaster was now kneeling beside Elise, watching it all as close up as possible. He used his fingers to open up Lily's pussy, "Squeeze that juice out of your cunt Lily," he prompted, "Squeeze it in to Elise's whore mouth." Elise pushed a finger inside Lily and scooped the juices out as Lily moaned with pleasure despite her orgasm.

When all the juice was in Elise's mouth she stood up and pulled Lily off of her daddy's lap. She held Lily's face between her hands and began to kiss her, using her tongue to share some of the juice with Lily.

"You are a very good slut for your daddy aren't you?" she said when they had both swallowed the sweet juices.

Lilytoy
Lilytoy
481 Followers
12