Daddy with Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah comes clean and gets very dirty.
3.1k words
4.53
66.8k
66

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what sort of girl is that then?" He asked.

"Don't be angry, but I've got a real thing for older guys."

"How much older?" He asked wriggling his finger around in my asshole.

"The youngest guy I've ever been with was 29, but he told me he was 32."

"Wow, and the oldest guy?"

"He was 57."

"You do have a thing don't you? Just so I know how many guys have you been with?"

"Over thirty" I looked down slightly embarrassed, "But I was good, I waited till I was 18 promise."

Daddy looked a bit stunned, he thought for a minute before saying anything.

"So in just over eighteen months you've had sex with more than thirty guys?"

"Yeah, but like some of them overlapped and a few were just one time things." I blurted out without thinking.

"Sarah, that is quite a lot of guys."

"But, like, I'm totally careful. I'm on the pill and I never let a guy cream pie me on the first date, well except that one time."

Daddy looked really shocked.

"Daddy, do you hate me now?" I asked, fuck I was almost in tears. Was Daddy going to be cross just cos I liked older guys and was kinda easy?

"Of course not baby, thank you for being so honest with me."

He leaned in and kissed me deeply, I drew him close tears of relief running down my cheeks. He pulled away slowly and wipped the tears from my cheeks.

"There's one more thing I gotta show you. Please don't be mad."

I pulled myself off Daddy's finger and turned over on the coffee table so my ass was presented to him, doggy style. I could feel more of his thick cum drip out of me as I moved round. I found a napkin on the table, moistened it with some water and rubbed the spot on my ass cheek, slowly the concealer came away and there was my tattoo.

A bright red heart with a banner across it saying;

Daddy's Girl

I lay there silently as Daddy admired my ink. Again I felt really nervous, what would he think of me, Would he be mad? I felt his finger tips brush over my tat, tracing the outline.

"Daddy's Girl What's that all about then?" He asked.

I took a deep breath knowing I was going to confess to him.

"I always called the guys Daddy."

"All of them?"

I looked over my shoulder and nodded at him.

"You're a very bad girl aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy." I whispered over my shoulder at him, "Very bad indeed."

I could feel the tip of his dick against my cum filled pussy, he was hard again. He pushed the tip of his dick into me and swirled it around, it felt so good I moaned out loud. Then he withdrew I glanced back at him wondering why he'd taken it away, then I felt it on my asshole, slowly, he pushed the fat head of his dick into me. I love anal and he penetrated me easily. I could feel him rest against me, his dick deep in my bowels. I looked round at him as he enjoyed my ass.

"I didn't even know the names of three of them, I just knew they were over forty."

Daddy started to fuck my little ass, full deep strokes, stretching my hole wide open. I knew it wouldn't be long till I would cum again.

"One guy thought I was a hooker and paid me $100 to fuck me."

Daddy gripped my hip hard. I think he likes that I'm easy.

"Did you take the money?" He asked driving himself as deep into me as he can.

"It seemed rude not to."

Daddy slammed back hard into me, making me groan with pleasure as he buried himself deep in me again.

"That's not the first time I've made a porno either."

Daddy ground his dick into me hard, gripping me round the waist.

"But most of them just like me to pose for photos"

"What kind of photos do they like to take?" Daddy asked breathing hard.

"Lots of them like photos of me with cum on my face and tits, or with me playing with myself."

Daddy slammed into me hard, losing control completely he pounded my ass hard I knew he was seconds from cumming, and I let myself go and as he came deep in my ass I came too, feeling my sphincter clamp down on his dick as we both came together.

After a few seconds Daddy slid his dick out of my ass, I knew I was gaping open, the way I always did after anal.

"Some of them like to take a photo of me like this, gaping and full of cum."

I turned round and sat again on the coffee table admiring my sweaty Daddy, with his now spent dick hanging limply as he caught his breath.

"I've wanted you for so long. I'll do anything for you."

"You might regret that when you find out what a pervert I am."

Replied Daddy.

"I won't mind, I'll do anything you want, do you want to share me with all your friends?"

"Maybe."

"Would you like to see me with another girl?"

Daddy grinned wolfishly.

"Now that is a very good idea, you're a bad little slut ain't ya?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm your bad little slut."

With that we both went back upstairs, me first so Daddy could admire my ass and the cum oozing out of me, and we showered before slipping into bed together for the first time.

I woke up before Daddy and snuck out of bed to get changed so I could make him breakfast before helping to clean up the den.

A few minutes after I got down stairs and started the breakfast I heard Daddy getting up, he appeared at the kitchen door just as I poured the coffee. His jaw hit the floor as he stared at me, all done up in my sexy French maid's outfit. My long legs clad in sheer nylon, the short skirt of my uniform not covering the tops of my thigh highs revealing my garter belt. My waist cinched in with the tight laces pushing even more of my ample boobs right up and the low cut top barely covering my nipples. My long blonde hair piled up all sexily with little ringlets dropping down and a thin black choker at my neck, with my five inch stripper heels setting the whole outfit off to perfection.

"Good morning Daddy." I said handing him the coffee.

"Holy fuck! You look, amazing! But why?"

"Don't you remember Daddy, I said I'd help tidy up the den and these are clothes for cleaning."

"We ain't gonna get much cleaning done with you dressed like that."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Should I just take it off then?" I teased.

"I think you can keep it on for a little while longer."

I turned away from him to get the tray of pastries out of the oven, I bent over letting the obscenely short skirt ride up showing off my ass. Daddy stepped close and I felt his finger trace my tat before sitting down at the table. My boobs fell out of the top of my little dress and I walked sexily over to Daddy.

"Umm, Daddy do you think you could help me?" I pouted pushing my pert breasts at him while I held the tray of pastries out.

"With what sweetheart?"

"With the girls Daddy." I said jiggling my bare breasts at him.

"Oh of course silly me." He grinned, I put the tray on the table and lent forward I groaned as Daddy scooped my breasts beck into my dress.

"Thank you Daddy." I said just as sluttily as I could.

After breakfast we went down to the den. I started to pick up a few things from last night, I saw the bottle I'd fucked myself with laying on the floor. I got down on my hands and knees, spreading my legs my short frilly skirt riding up leaving me totally exposed.

"Look at this Daddy ." I called out to him picking up the bottle. "This bottle smells like some slut has had it in her pussy."

Daddy just groaned as he looked round to find his daughter on her hands and knees her pussy and ass completely on display.

"Sarah, you're gonna give me a heart attack!"

He knelt down behind me and took the bottle out of my hand, his other hand stroking my side. He pushed the tip of the bottle into my pussy, my wet lips parting willingly for the smooth glass shaft. I groaned deeply, this was so wrong and yet so so right.

"Jeez, you're wet." Daddy said as he worked the bottle deeper into my willing body.

"Oh yes Daddy." I panted. I heard Daddy unzip himself as I rested on the coffee table, I love that sound and knowing it means I'm going to get fucked in just a few moments. I swear I got even wetter at the thought of it.

Daddy pulled the bottle out of my sodden pussy and pushed slowly into me. I moaned in ecstasy as his length stretched me perfectly again. He began screwing me with long deep strokes, enjoying his daughter in her little maid's outfit. His hand crept up my body till he could feel my exposed breasts, his fingers searching for my erect nipples and teasing them between his fingers when he found them. I threw my hair back and looked round at him, admiring the masterful way he controlled me with just one hand.

"Fuck my ass with the bottle." I begged.

He pressed the still wet tip of the bottle into my anus, easily penetrating my well fucked asshole. Guttural animal noises escaped my lips as the bottle slipped into me as Daddy continued his slow deep strokes, he was soon working the bottle and his dick in perfect unison stimulating me perfectly.

It was all I could do to kneel there resting on the coffee table as he played with me. Daddy started to increase the pace, my body reacted willingly to him, I was totally at his mercy. He gripped me tighter and tighter as he let loose and started to pound me harder, I pushed back as hard as I could. Desperate for more of his lovely dick and just as I started to cum I felt Daddy empty his balls deep in me again.

I knelt there with a satisfied smile on my lips as we both enjoyed post orgasmic bliss. Slowly Daddy's dick got soft and he slipped out of me, sliding the bottle out of my asshole at the same time. I lay there letting him admire my cream pie, all the guys I'd been with loved the look of freshly fucked pussy.

"Get up on the table." Daddy said.

Guessing what was on Daddy's mind I pulled myself onto the coffee table and squatted down with my legs wide apart. I was right; Daddy pulled out his phone to take photo's. I squatted there with his cum dripping out of me as I looked to one side and ran my hands up the back of my neck. My plump breasts exposed, having fallen out of my dress while we were fucking.

I reached down and let some cum drip onto my fingers and then lifted them up. Tilting my head back I let the cum drip off my fingers and into my open mouth, I then showed him the cum in my mouth before swallowing it. I couldn't wait till I could get Daddy to cum in my mouth.

"I think you've done this before."

"Yes Daddy." I replied playing with my lip. "Would you like to see?"

"Damned right I would!" He exclaimed.

I turned round on the table and let him take pictures of my ass. I then got on my hands and knees and put my face flat on the coffee table and reached back spreading my pussy lips, I could feel more of daddy's cum run out of me and down my fingers.

"Do you like that Daddy?" I breathed pushing my index finger into my wet cunt forcing more cum out of me.

"Fuck yeah! Sarah, you are one sexy bitch!"

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and put my fingers one at a time in my mouth licking off the juice as Daddy took more photo's.

"Do you wanna see my photo's Daddy?" I asked still laying on the coffee table face down.

Daddy pulled me up and spanked my ass chasing me up the stairs to my room. I opened the closet and dropped to my knees rummaging through till I found my treasure box, I pulled it out and opened it, scattering my collection of sex toys on the floor in my hurry,, including a big string of anal beads and butt plugs.

I picked out the USB stick and shoved it into the slot on my TV, Daddy sat down on the bed and I sat next to him, aware of the sticky mess between my legs, I giggled wondering how far we'd get before Daddy fucked me again.

The first image popped up, one of my favourites, I was on my knees face down pulling my ass cheeks apart as the guy held the camera straight down showing his thick dick in my pussy. Next one flashed up, I was sitting between two guys, my legs spread wide as they each spread my pussy open, you could see the cum dribbling out of me. I could see Daddys dick starting to stir again, it made me so fucking horny, reminding myself of all those great fucks and knowing it made Daddy horny seeing me all like that.

The next photo came up, I was standing between two black guys wearing nothing more than thigh highs and heels, one guy is fingering my pussy and licking my nipple and I'm holding the other guy's dick as he cups my other breast. I reach for Daddy's dick and gently start to stroke it as the next picture pops onto the screen.

I'm naked except for my heels and a bondage type top made from chain and leather I'm squatting down on one of my sex toys, a pretty big dildo and I'm almost halfway down it, you can see how stretched my pussy is by the huge plastic toy.

Daddy's dick is getting hard now as I stroke it, but he keeps his eyes on the screen. The next image comes up, I'm on a couch with two different guys. I'm sucking one of them, I've got almost his whole dick in my mouth while the other guy had my ankle in my hand spreading my legs as I lay there getting fucked. I dip my head down and take Daddys cock into my mouth, he strokes my hair as I blow him.

"Fuck" He gasps, I look up at the screen, it's one of my favourites, I'm on a bed with a girl friend. We're making out and we've both got one leg drawn up, knees bent and we're holding each other's pussies open, there's cum dribbling out of both out cunts and two of the guys who've just fucked us are in the back ground, the other girl has got cum on her face and I've got cum all over my tits. I start bobbing my head up and down Daddys lovely hard dick.

"I want that for my phone!" Daddy said.

I glanced up again and looked, there I was, in my old school uniform, the blouse open showing my big tits off, I've pulled my knees up and my skirt is round my waist as I hold my pussy open showing pink.

"I'll send it too you." I say slowly stroking my hand up his thick shaft.

"I didn't see the same guy twice I noticed."

I shrugged, "Guys come and go. I get a bit bored." Before slipping his dick back into my mouth. I slid off the bed so I could blow him better, I started to really go to work on him, I couldn't help it but slide a hand down between my legs and play with my cummy pussy. Fuck it felt so good, I was going to be the best girl Daddy ever had and no slut was ever going to take my place.

My phone suddenly rang, it was Mom. Shit. I managed to answer it. I knelt there and stroked Daddy's cock as I said Hello. As soon as Mom started to talk I took Daddy back in my mouth.

"Sarah, I tried calling your Dad, but he's not answering. Can you remind him I'm going to be at the airport in two hours?"

I slid Daddy's cock out of my mouth just long enough to tell her I'd remind him, then I was back to sucking like a whore. As she continued.

"Did he have any of his awful friends over?"

I let his dick slip out of my mouth to tell her I didn't think so.

"I don't know why I ask you, you'd do anything for him. Ok darling I've gotta go the flight's been called." She hung up without waiting for a reply.

"Oh Shit!" Groaned Daddy as his cock started to twitch and I felt him cum I pulled him out of my mouth and licked the end of his dick, the first jet of cum hit me in the face, most of it going into my open mouth, I aimed him down and let him blast the rest of his cum on my tits.

I lapped at the tip of his dick once he'd finished blasting cum on my tits, I could feel it start to trickle down my cleavage.

Daddy sat there stroking my hair as I cleaned his dick with my tongue and mouth as I knelt there gazing up at him.

"You made such a mess of me." I chided as I licked round the tip of his dick.

"Yeah, I like it. You're gonna spend a lot of time messy like that."

I bounced up and down on my knees, my big cum covered tits bouncing as I clapped my hands and made 'yeah' sounds for him.

We both got showered up after that and Daddy soon left to collect Mom from the airport. I hope this isn't going to be another one time thing.

CREDITS

First Literotica for hosting my story.

Secondly My Editor, Bert Fegg, thank you for making my garbage readable.

Finally, you my reader, you make the whole experience worth while, thank you.