DaddyLover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I licked the harder his cock became, and his hips began to sway up and down as he, subconsciously tried to push his cock further into my mouth. I hadn't intended to go that far, but before I could pull away, he had grabbed handfuls of my hair to keep me in place aiming and stroking into my mouth. I heard him moan deeply as he humped slowly. Soon he was thrusting in most of his length, making me gag and struggle for air. He groaned continuously, and I started to cry quietly as he pumped harder and faster. Suddenly, he stiffened, his cock swelled even larger inside my mouth. Spurts of thick, white cum sprayed into my mouth, as he groaned out Mom's name.

That next morning at breakfast, he was almost his old self, smiling, talkative, eager for his day to get started. We sat drinking our coffee, talking about the day ahead, when he glanced at his watch and realized it was time to leave. Reaching for his coat and briefcase, he headed toward the door and as he opened it to leave, he stopped and looked back at me as if about to say something, but changed his mind and closed the door behind him.

We never spoke of that night again, but that's how it started. Over the next couple of weeks, he began performing oral sex on me each night before we'd fall asleep.

"He never forced me, Phil, you need to understand that."

For me, it had been a wonderful, uncomplicated time of having his love and attention all to myself. I was thrilled and happy when he began to teach me to please him with my mouth. I was an eager pupil enjoying both the giving and receiving. This marked the beginning of my own sexuality, discovering the pleasure I was able to give him.

Phil
I could feel myself becoming angry with that sick bastard, vividly imagining her writhing under him, eyes closed, thighs open, her pussy so inviting and comforting to him. How had he felt when he heard her voice calling him Daddy? Was this what pulled him to her?

She had said he was still very much in love with her mother. I had so many questions; was Maggie just a substitute? Was the line crossed when she had climbed into his bed that first time? Was that fateful night when she innocently took him into her mouth wanting only to comfort him . . . was that the turning point? Had her generous spirit made it easier for those fatherly hands to spread her legs, and his mouth to claim her burgeoning womanhood?

I think it might have been easy for him to rationalize his corruption of their relationship, teaching her, training her to please him.

Maggie
I could tell Daddy was trying very hard to keep his distance, which was difficult to achieve, considering it was just the two of us there in the house. At night when he called me to his bed, he would make room for me, spooning behind me until I fell asleep, his resolve forgotten.

One night I was awoken by the sensation of large hands moving across my skin, fondling my breasts, stroking down my rib cage and reaching between my legs. I kept my eyes squeezed shut, trying to cling to sleep. Finally, I mumbled, "Daddy? Daddy?"

"Shhhhhh, it's me baby, every things okay."

He rolled me onto my stomach and I moaned with the first time pleasure of what he was doing. I offered no resistance as he parted my legs and slipped his cock between my thighs . . . not inside me, but between my thighs so that with each stroke the tip of his cock would brush between my wet, swollen lips and deliciously over my clit. Slowly, purposefully he stroked me until my body began to shudder, and waves of heat spread through me. Knowing what had just happened to me, he held me tighter, and his thrusting became faster until I felt the warm, stickiness of his cum between my legs. Totally overwhelmed and amazed by the new sensations I buried myself against his chest and quietly cried.

It went on like this for a while, the oral sex and him cumming between my thighs.

Phil
I could not believe what I was hearing.

Was her father satisfied with the way things were? I asked her, not for a minute believing any man could have been satisfied with having her so near and not want to fuck her.

Maggie
I watched the expression on Phil's face, a mixture of surprise and fascination.

Things had changed between Daddy and me; I knew that despite his inner struggling, it was going to happen and we would have intercourse.

I was quite happy with our oral sex, yet I knew he wanted more. He started doing it more often that way, you know, putting his cock between my thighs and cumming.

One evening after I stepped out of the shower, I noticed Daddy sitting on the bed, leaning with his back against the headboard, reading his newspaper and watching me. I had powdered all over, and slipped on one of his big t-shirts. Reaching up to dry my hair, my nipples brushed against the fabric of the shirt, immediately hardening and becoming visibly erect.

Watching me, poor Daddy stroked himself. "Come here baby," he finally said in a husky, cajoling voice, "Come here and sit next to me."

"But Daddy," I began, "I'm supposed to meet my study group in an hour."

"Come on, I won't keep you. I just wanted to talk a little," he said as he smiled broadly and held out his hand beckoning me to him.

"Alright, but I've got to get dressed," I protested as I walked to the bed.

Taking my hand, he guided me next to him on the bed. He looked at me without saying anything. Finally he murmured, "You are so beautiful . . . you're the type of girl who honestly doesn't know or appreciate just how gorgeous and very sexually desirable she really is."

I blushed deeply.

His hand casually slipped under my t-shirt and lightly brushed my nipples. He leaned me back against the headboard, and then lowered his mouth to my now hard, tingling nipples.

"Oh Daddy . . . I love when you do that, I love how my clit throbs when you suck and bite my nipples like that. "

"Daddy, yes, like that, do it like that . . . I can feel myself getting wet between my legs."

Forgetting everything, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I took a deep breath when his hand inched downward and opened my legs wider giving him full and unobstructed access to my clit and pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, no . . . I can't . . ." I only half-heartedly protested.

With his mouth hungrily feasting on my breasts I gasped when he started to trace small delicious circles over my clit. I felt my body relax and open for him, and in a muffled haze, I heard myself sensually moaning with pleasure at what he was doing to me.

"Please Daddy, please don't stop," I whimpered as my hips started to rise and fall. Needing more, I took his hand and guided it to my pussy making it clear that I wanted his fingers inside me.

My eyes flew open in surprise when he said, "No!" and pulled his hand away leaving me shaking and frustrated.

He lay next to me, raised up on his elbow, watching as confused, hungry tears began to brim. "What's wrong? What did I do? Why did you stop loving me?" I asked as a tear slipped down my cheek.

There was a long silence as he continued to look at me before asking, "Has anyone else touched you there?"

"No, Daddy." "Oh, no, Daddy of course not. . . I'd never do that."

I watched him in puzzled silence as he searched my face for what? Deception? Thankfully, a familiar smile soon spread across his handsome face, and I quivered against him as his hand resumed the rubbing and teasing between my legs. And just when I thought I wouldn't be able to stand it much longer he said, "Yes, baby . . . cum for Daddy," and with those words my orgasm ignited and I threw my arms around his neck and clung to him tightly as it erupted sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Yes, sweetheart, that's my good girl."

My face close to his I repeated over and over in his ear, "I love you Daddy, only you."

Phil
As I listened, the idea occurred to me, that perhaps Jack had grown terrified at the thought that she would meet some boy and become intimate with him. I doubted seriously that such concern would be for her, rather he wanted to be sure he didn't have to share her with anyone else. He had been steadily tightening his hold over her.

Standing and pulling her to me, I kissed her, seeing the stress and emotions in her face. "Enough of this. You've been through a lot this afternoon. We'll talk more about this tomorrow, but for now, how about our going out to dinner?"

"Yes, I'd like that. Give me fifteen minutes."

I watched her shapely hips sway as she walked upstairs. She had been an innocent, loving daughter, only wanting to please her father. I had liked Jack as a friend, but now I felt anger and disgust. It was hard to reconcile the two people: thoughtful, caring friend with incestuous father.

After dinner, we left the restaurant and headed to my house. I watched her as she passed by me when I opened the door and continued in, crossing to the far side of the living room. She reached up and freed her hair, letting the thick mane fall about her shoulders; then turned to face me, unbuttoning the bodice of her yellow, flowered sundress, the same one she had been wearing on the first day I saw her. Her loosened dress fell down over her hips onto the floor, revealing her breasts and smooth shaved mound. All I could do was stand there and stare at her young, beautiful body.

"Phil? Philip? Is something wrong," she had asked with obvious concern.

"No, baby I was just . . ." and before I completed my sentence she was there in front of me, kissing me as she stroked my quickly enlarging cock.

I was very aroused, and when she unzipped me, removed my slacks and took my hard, swollen cock in her hands. Opening her mouth, she lightly rubbed it across her moist, red lips finally letting me slide my cock in and then pull it out, until I closed my eyes and began to moan with each stroke. Every few strokes I'd pull my cock out until only the head was in her mouth and she'd flick her tongue along the rim of my cockhead, gently slipping the tip of her tongue into my pee hole to taste the pre-cum that was now seeping out.

"Oh, damn Maggie . . . yes," I grunted, when she moved her mouth down between my legs and began licking and kissing the insides of my thighs and took my balls into her mouth.

"Yes baby, suck my balls, suck them hard," I almost shouted as I reached down to fondle my cock.

Maggie moved my hand aside. With her small hand that barely encircled me she began stroking and milking my hot, pulsing cock.

"Phil, tell me what to do . . . what would you like me to do?" she asked, making me smile. My cock jerked and pulsed in response.

"Come sit in my lap."

Straddling my lap, she slipped me inside of her wondrously tight, young pussy and began to grind. It was everything I hoped it would be; like the greedy slut I needed her to be, she put her arms around my neck, pressed her naked breasts against my chest and rode me. When I felt cum churning in my balls, I held her hips still and told her to stop moving. She clung tightly to me as another orgasm claimed her while I sat, trying not to move, and inhaled the blossoming scent of her sex.

Maggie slid off my still hard cock and knelt between my legs again, pressing her face into my warm, sweaty groin.

"Phil, would you like to do it in my mouth? You know, shoot your cum into my mouth so that I can feel it drip down my throat?"

I was speechless. This little girl had me, a big, strong, ex-Marine sitting here, with a raging, now very uncomfortable hard-on, and all I could do was dumbly nod my head.

She took my cock in her hand and started to push it through her closed lips so that I could feel the friction as it slid between her lips and finally into the tight, warm, moisture of her mouth. I really had no control left at that point, and I grabbed her by her hair and held her head in place as my hips began almost on their own stroking into her mouth. Holding her head steady, I started pumping my dick deeper into her throat and even as I felt her trying to pull away I couldn't stop, didn't want to stop. I felt my orgasm building, and pressed her face even harder into my groin, and with a deep thrust rammed myself as far back into her mouth as it would go. She started to gag, but recovered, and managed to relax and savor the warm, thick gush of my cum down her throat. Swallowing everything I gave her, she pulled her head away from my cock and touched the tip of her tongue to the cockhead, tasting the sweet saltiness of my cum and licked the sticky, stringy threads of cum still dripping from my cock.

"Did you like the way that felt? Did I please you Phil?" she asked as she snuggled between my knees. With my still very sensitive cock in her mouth, she cleaned me . . . lightly sucking and licking the crown, shaft and balls until I was clean and flaccid in her mouth. I sat there with my eyes closed, breathing heavily with her between my knees resting her head on my naked thigh.

"Tired?" I asked, feeling her breathing slow.

Looking up at me, she shook her head. "No, I'm fine . . . I just . . . just . . . ," she stammered, "I just need your mouth on me."

I could feel my cock begin to twitch against her cheek. Standing, I lifted her into my arms, carried her to my bed and laid her on her back. Pulling her to the side of the bed so that her legs over hung the edge I spread her legs open, and kneeling between them let my tongue tenderly play her clit and lap her pussy. When I felt her hips involuntarily begin to hump my mouth I smiled inwardly and thought, "your turn now."

*****

We lay there in bed, her head resting on my chest, my hand lightly stroking between her legs.

"There are so many things I want to share with you, Maggie. I know this isn't about love, but I care about you a great deal. If you need anything, money, anything, all you have to do is ask."

She took a deep breath and after a long sigh said, "This isn't about money or what you can give me, Phil. I'm with you, because I want to be."

Maggie
For Phil, it wasn't about love, for me, I'm not so sure. It hadn't been, not at first. That first night we were together had left me shaken and, in a strange way, afraid. It took a while, but slowly my apprehension and distrust were replaced by other emotions. I had begun to sense the strength, calm, and security he offered, and realized it was what I needed.

From the first time we sat together, talking, after Daddy's funeral, I had found myself telling him things I'd never shared with anyone else. I was inexperienced with life, and people. Despite the subsequent rough start to our sexual relationship, in a very short time my attraction to this man had moved past the physical, to a need for his approval.

Our lives fell into a familiar pattern. We began to talk about moving in together, and I eventually moved in with him.

I loved being with him, despite seeing him everyday and sleeping with him every night, I couldn't seem to get enough of him. There have been many nights when he'd take me naked in his arms and his hand found its way between my thighs, never failing to leave me quivering with an unexpected but welcomed orgasm. Or those early mornings when he'd awaken hard and strong and reach for me. Taking me by my waist and pulling me to him, adjusting my hips just enough to line up with his and sliding his hard cock into my pussy stroking into me long and deep until he relieved himself.

But my favorite times were while getting ready for bed, sitting at my dressing table doing the most mundane thing like brushing my hair I'd feel him watching me and after a while hear him breathing deeply, as he stroked his cock to hardness, making that wet, slapping sound. When he was ready he'd open my robe, have me straddle his lap, and enter me, filling me with his warm, throbbing manhood. Making me forget about Daddy and wanting only Philip.

Phil
Maggie's been acting funny for the last few days. She won't say what's bothering her, but it's obvious something is not right.

Maggie
Even though I was a little tired from all of the running around this morning, when I got home I felt like going for a walk; there were a lot of things to think about and to make decisions about. I must have walked along the hiking trail for a while before I finally stopped and sat down on one of the secluded benches that dot the trail. I pulled my arms inside of his warm, heavy jacket, and sat there in the quiet, enjoying the view and the fresh, cold air. I could smell his scent on the jacket, and soon my hand traveled to my breasts and began fondling them. The flesh of my nipples hardened into tight peaks. In the quiet and solitude, I let my hand slide down into my panties and found my hardening clit and wet pussy. There on the secluded bench I pleasured myself to a beautiful, satisfying orgasm with his name on my lips.

As my breathing began to calm, the tears came. . . I was pregnant, but it wasn't with Phil's baby.

The baby growing inside me was Daddy's.

*****

Phil
When Maggie told me she was pregnant, I was ecstatic. Here I was, an "old" man of thirty-four with a beautiful, sexy nineteen year old girl carrying my baby. I took her in my arms and kissed her with a hunger and desire that overwhelmed me. When I released her, I saw that her eyes were wet with tears. "Maggie, what is it?" I asked her.

"The baby . . . the baby isn't yours Phil. It's my father's baby."

I felt as if I'd been punched in the face. "How? How the fuck did this happen?" I shouted at her. "You've been home for almost two months, Jack died two weeks before that. I don't understand Maggie, how could this possibly be Jack's baby?"

Maggie
The explanation was very simple, or so it seemed.

The last few months or so that I was at home, he had started drinking again. I know that sexually Daddy wanted more, but felt guilt and disgust with himself for wanting to push our physical relationship further. After he sent me away to school we talked almost every day, but this was the first time that I had ever really been separated from Daddy. I had begun to think that maybe it was over, and that he would let me build my own life.

He had driven up for his first visit, about a month after school had started. I had been so excited to see him. We met for lunch and I gave him a tour of the campus. It had been a perfect day.

Walking across campus, Daddy seemed a bit distracted, but I didn't dwell on it. When we got back to my dorm, I went in first, and he closed and locked the door behind us.

"Why did you lock the door?" I asked.

"Take your clothes off," he said. "Wwwhat?" I stammered.

"I told you to take your clothes off Maggie," he said again, more aggressively. He knew I would. I obediently began removing my clothes until I stood there naked in front of him.

"Come, get on the bed," he had directed. When he had removed his clothes, he came over and lay on top of me, pushing his cock between my thighs. He began thrusting.

I lay there thinking, "He'll cum and when he's finished, he'll go. I just need to lay here and let him finish and then he'll go."

"Oh, baby, Daddy's missed you so much, so very much," he said as his stroking became faster.

When I thought he was about to cum, he suddenly stopped. After a minute, he pulled his cock from between my thighs. Something flickered across his face, and I sensed what he had finally made up his mind to do. He lifted my legs, and pressed them back until the top of my thighs touched my chest. I felt the pressure of his engorged cockhead as it pushed into my pussy, deeper and with more pressure until we both recognized the uncomfortable resistance of his cock against my hymen.

"No, Daddy, no!" I cried in near hysteria.