Daddy's Amazing Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbs
Bobbs
153 Followers

Amanda opened her mouth to suck her fathers' cock again. She bobbed her head up and down over the hard dick taking in the musky male scent. She flicked her tongue back and forth over the big head just like her Daddy told her to do the last time.

Tom watched his daughters pink lips wrapped tightly around his throbbing cock. He placed his hands on either side of her head and started a slow pumping motion in synchrony with the movement of her head. She was flicking her tongue over the bottom side of his cock and he knew he wouldn't last long. Blow jobs were his weakness, he rarely got head, so when he did, he couldn't last long.

Amanda looked up at him with her big green eyes, and then, she adjusted her head so that she could take more of his cock into her warm eager mouth. Tom saw her try to smile at him, almost encouraging him to fuck his hard dick in and out of her mouth. He took the hint and pumped in deeper, he held her head and started fucking her a bit harder. He heard and felt Amanda moaning, the deep vibrations felt incredible on his hard cock.

He uttered "Oh, fuck, Baby." While he continued to pump his cock in and out of her face. "You are a good cock sucker Baby!" He had no idea what he was saying. He was living out a fantasy that he had for years. He wasn't just getting head from his daughter, he was actually fucking her face, and, she liked it! "Yes, Baby suck Daddy's dick, you do that so good!" he moaned.

Amanda knew she was pleasing her Daddy. He was fucking his hard dick in and out of her face, and she watched as his expression changed from desire to ecstasy. She would do anything to please her father, so she sucked more of him into her mouth.

"That's it Baby, let Daddy fuck your mouth." He groaned, feeling himself growing closer to orgasm. He pumped harder and faster into her hot mouth. "Yes Manda, suck it Baby, suck it really hard for Daddy!" Tom was breathless, he felt Amanda relax her throat, and he took the opportunity to shove it in all the way down her throat. He watched Manda to make sure he didn't hurt her, but she seemed to be enjoying herself as much as he was. He noticed that her little fingers struggled, working away at her pussy while she sucked him off.

"Oh, good girl!" He said excitedly. "Finger that pussy for Daddy, yeah, that's a good girl. Suck Daddy's cock and finger your sweet little cunt!" It was more than Tom could take. He gave one hard thrust at Amanda's face and held it there, spurting all his cum right down her throat. He pulled back out for a second, giving Amanda some air before he felt his balls tense up again, his hips bucked at her face as the second load came up from his balls. He shoved it down her throat again. "Oh Baby, Yesssss!" He screamed. "Take it, take all of Daddy's cum! Oh, fuck Manda!" he exclaimed before pulling his cock from her mouth. He dropped to the bed beside her satiated for the moment.

"Oh, Daddy, I liked it! I like it when you say all those things to me. It gets me, all, um, I don't know what it does, but I like it a lot when you say nasty things to me." Amanda said still fingering her pussy.

"Good Honey, I'm glad to hear that because Daddy likes it when his little girl is nasty." Tom told her with a wink, still trying to catch his breath. "As soon as Daddy has rested a bit, we'll see just how nasty you can be. Okay?" He asked.

"Yes, yes I want more Daddy." She told him. Pointing to her pussy she said "That feeling down here is back, and I want you to make it feel good again like you did before."

"Can do!" Tom exclaimed. "Come here and kneel over me, put one leg on either side of Daddy's head." He told her.

Amanda did as her father instructed and knelt over his head.

"Now bend forward to lie on my chest Honey." Tom told her.

Amanda bent forward and lowered her pussy to her Daddy's mouth. Tom reached around her legs and spread her pussy lips apart. The swelling had gone down enough for him feel comfortable sliding his finger into her while he licked and sucked on her delicate puss.

Amanda moved her hips with her father's finger again. He was fucking in and out of her with his finger, going in much deeper this time. He slid another finger beside the first and slowly pushed them up into her tight hole. Amanda moaned in approval.

Tom lifted his head to ask "Do you like it Baby? Do you like Daddy fucking you with his fingers like this?"

Amanda felt a sensation she had never felt before. Her pussy felt full and tight around his big fingers. "Yes Daddy, I like it." She muttered engrossed in the feeling of her full pussy.

Tom lifted his head again and said "Say it Honey, tell me you like me fucking your pussy with my fingers."

"Oh, Daddy, I do, I do! I love the way it feels when you fuck my pussy. Fuck me Daddy, fuck my pussy with your fingers!" She moaned, moving her hips against his fingers.

Tom couldn't help but noticed the wetness of her pussy, she was dripping. He chose that time to see if he could slide something bigger than his fingers into her. "Hand me the big red toy over there Manda." He told her. "I'm want to fuck your pussy with it." He explained.

Amanda bent forward and grabbed the big dildo. She looked at it in dismay, asking "Will it fit Daddy?"

"We're about to find out Honey. Now hop off and lay on your stomach." He instructed her.

Amanda rolled off of her father onto her stomach. Tom pulled her hips up and told her "Okay, now I want you to spread your legs out again for Daddy, and keep your bottom way up."

She did as she was told, and was rewarded with "That's my good girl. Now push your hips up and arch your back and stick your bottom way up so Daddy can see that pretty little pussy. Keep your legs spread as far apart as you can Honey, Daddy really likes to see it go in you."

Amanda got into the position her Daddy wanted, and felt his warm hands on her bottom. He pulled her butt cheeks apart as far as they would go, and she could feel his warm tongue probing her anus.

"Oh Daddy!" She screamed, squirming her bottom around.

"Do you like it Honey?" He asked, rubbing the little hole with his finger.

"Yes Daddy! I like it!" Amanda replied anxiously.

Tom returned his probing tongue to her virgin hole. He swirled his tongue in a circle around the outside before he pushed it up into her.

"Oh Dad-dddy!" She squealed in delight.

Tom took it as a good sign. He never really imagined he'd get to fuck her in the ass, but now, another dream of his was a good as true! He took the big red dildo and pressed it against her little pussy hole. It was not quite as big as his cock, but he knew if he could get it inside her, he'd be fucking her pussy by sundown.

Tom licked his index finger and slowly worked it into her ass, feeling resistance he said. "Relax Honey, Daddy wants to put his finger in your bottom at the same time. I promise, if you relax, you'll like what Daddy's doing." He assured her.

Amanda did her best to relax like her father told her, but it was hard! Her pussy was twitching in anticipation of the coming invasion by the big toy, and she never knew her other hole could be used for things like this.

Tom pushed harder with the toy, sliding it in a couple inches. He pushed in with his finger at the same time and managed to work his finger into the second knuckle inside her tiny anus.

"Good Manda, let Daddy fuck you good, okay?" He groaned as he worked the finger in and dildo out. "That's it Baby, fuck back at Daddy!" He said when she started to push back at him.

Amanda was beside herself. The feelings her Daddy created were intensely erotic, and she wanted more. "Yes, Daddy, fuck me!" She screamed when she felt him push his finger deep into her anus.

He held it there while he fucked in and out of her tight pussy with the dildo. He'd managed to get almost six inches into her snug opening. He delighted in her wiggling ass, she wanted more. He pushed in deeper, and pulled back out. "Do you like it Baby?" He asked her.

"Oh, yessss, I like it! I want your cock in me Daddy! Please fuck me with it!" She screamed.

Tom was having a hard time deciding if he wanted to stop what he was doing just yet. "In a minute Sweetie, right now I want you to enjoy Daddy fucking your ass and pussy at the same time." He told her.

"O-okay, Daddy." Was all she could manage to moan. Her orgasm was building again, but it felt different this time. She fucked back at the dildo and finger, pushing hard to get them as deep as they would go.

She bucked her ass back and forth while Tom fucked her harder than he thought he should. She seemed to like it hard so he asked "Do you want it hard Manda?"

His reply was a long drawn out "Ooooohhhhh, Yessssss, harder Daddy, fuck me harder!"

Tom did what she wanted, he fucked his finger in and out of her ass and slammed the dildo in as hard as he could, pulling it back out quickly to repeat the movements. "Like this Honey? Do you like the way I'm doing it now?" He questioned.

"Yessss, yessss, I'm gonna cum Daddy, I'm, . . . Uhhhh, Oh, fuck me Daddy, fuck me!" She screamed at him bucking her hips at him wildly.

Good God, I've created a monster he thought to himself. "That's it, cum for Daddy, cum real hard for me Baby!" He encouraged her.

"Ohhhhhh, Daddyyyy!" She cried cumming hard. Her orgasm was tremendously intense, and she continued to hump her bottom up and down until the orgasm subsided a few seconds later.

Tom pulled his finger from her anus and watched as the little hole squeezed shut again, then he slowly pulled the dildo from the silky folds of her pussy.

Amanda collapsed on the bed, truly exhausted from her third orgasm that day. Tom reached under her and gave her clit a tweak and asked "Do you really like it that hard Honey?"

Breathlessly she sat up and answered "Yes, Daddy. Why is that bad?"

"Oh, no Honey." He reached up and patted her leg. "It's not bad at all!" He explained. "As a matter of fact, it's good that you like it like that. Daddy has always wanted to fuck you like that, it really turns me on to fuck you hard and watch you when you cum for me." He said. "Oh, Baby, I can't wait until I can fuck you with my cock like that. I always dreamed that maybe someday you would let me do all of these things to you. But, I never imagined we'd do quite so much in one day, though!" He said with a chuckle. " Maybe next time you would like it if I gave you a good hard slap on your ass while I fucked you? Or maybe, I could tie you up and fuck you and you could pretend that you didn't want me to." He reached over and pulled her close. "Oh, Manda, there are so many things I want to do with you Baby. You have made your Daddy so very happy today!"

I hope that you enjoyed Chapter 2 in the "Amanda" series. Please read on to the next chapter, things just get nastier and nastier in their quiet home.

Please don't forget to vote and share your thoughts with the author. As your words are the only payment that authors receive for all their work.

You can contact the author at the link in his profile. Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Thanks & Happy reading!

Bobbs

Bobbs
Bobbs
153 Followers
12