Daddy's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy kept a diary when he was a boy. He hides it in his closet upstairs. I sneak in when everyone is out; and read it.

Daddy, was brought up in a strict, but fair home by his mother.

His daddy went away one day, and never came back. His mommy said that he had - gone fishing.

Daddy was taught by his mother that if he was naughty, that the greatest punishment was to have the sights and wonders of God's world taken away from him for a while, so that he could reflect on his naughtiness.

His mommy would make him stand in the corner of the room with his hands behind his back and the black silk hood over his head until he was fully repentant.

After some time in the corner she would lead him blind, to the couch and bid him to bend over her lap, and pull his pants down. She would smack his ass until his little bottie was red hot, and he cried out for forgiveness. Satisfied that he had learned his lesson, he was sent back to the corner for another half hour to ask God for forgiveness for his naughty deeds.

Totally repentant, and total forgiven, he was allowed to take the hood off, and bask in the wonders of the day, and his mommy would cuddle him into her breasts. He loved the sweet smell that billowed out from between her cleavage. It smelled like hot honey-cinnamon buns with icing. It was the same smell that he remembered every time his mommy put him over her lap and pulled his pants down to spank his bare bottie. He thought it came from up her dress somewhere.

This form of punishment went on throughout his childhood, past puberty and into his teens, even.

Daddy had taken after his father it seems, and was very big between the legs! He wrote that almost over night his wee wee had more than quadrupled in length, but worse than that it had gotten so thick that when it got hard, and it got hard at the drop of a hat those days, it frightened him! He had measured it at 14 inches, and the top of it was a full 4 inches in diameter! His hand couldn't get around the purple knob at the top, and her had to use both hands to make it go soft again. He was forever cleaning up the cream that would shoot out of the end of it, before it would go soft again, so that his mommy wouldn't find out. He would lay flat on his bed covered with bath towels from the dirty laundry basket with only his head and arms -- and his enormous "thing" -- hanging out. He would rub it with both hands up and down until he got the thrill, and the warm cream shot out from the end. The first two or three went very high, and sometimes he hit the globe of the hanging ceiling light. He groaned when that happened because he had to get up on the chair afterwards to wipe it clean, or his mommy would surely notice, but most of the cream just went up in the air and fell back down onto the bath towels.

Now and then, a lucky shot would send a glob of cream up into the air, arcing high above his closed watering eyes, and dropping directly into his open mouth; his head rolled backwards locked rigid by the force of the thrill rushing through his convulsing young body. He would almost gag as it hit the back of his throat, causing an involuntary swallowing reflex. His cream tasted warm, and salty, with a hint of vanilla he thought.

It was around this time of his life when his mommy moved from spanking his naughty bare bottie over her lap, to the kneeling position on the floor; cushions under his knees, and one to rest his head on. His bottie sticking up high and taught, and his mommy had taken to using the bamboo cane instead of her hand to beat his buttocks.

He wrote, "The last time I remembered being put over mommy's lap for punishment, she ordered that I lay over her lap. The black silk hood puffing in and out in dire anticipation of what was about to come. She undid my belt and pants buttons and wriggled then off me down to my knees. I had been exceptionally good for the longest time and I hadn't gotten spanked for almost a year."

"In the interim, everything had grown down there! My balls were huge now, and hung heavy, and long, in their hairy sack. Mommy had no idea!"

I was getting wet, and thought that I shouldn't read on, but I just had to, and flipped the page eagerly. The words written on the page, were burning a hole in my imagination!

Daddy's mommy said, "When I tell you to take out the trash, my boy, I mean today, do you hear!"

She slowly ran her cool fingers under the elastic band of daddy's jockey shorts and pulled them up and over his buttocks. The front got caught on something under him, something between him and her lap. She stopped and pulled off one leg of his pants completely, and told him to open his legs wide please.

Daddy was panting for air under the hood, as his mommy put her hand under his belly to unhitch whatever was getting caught and stopping his jockey shorts from coming down for him to get his spanking.

His mommy's hand stopped, and she gasped as she realized what she had in her hand! She muttered under her breath,

"Oh! You're so much like your daddy." she breathed hotly.

After a moment she composed herself, and carried on as if nothing out of the ordinary had taken place.

She unhooked the elastic band of daddy's underwear from his equipment between his legs and pulled the shorts down around his thighs. Daddy was wriggling about awkwardly in her lap, and she said in a rather matter of fact way,

"Are you uncomfortable boy?"

"Yes, mommy." he panted from under the black hood.

She stroked his hair lovingly, and deftly pulled both his pants and jockey shorts of him completely in one felt move. She told him to open his legs and raise his bottie up out of her lap for a moment. He did as she bid him and with utter dexterity, and precision, she put her hand through his legs from behind and gently cradled his huge hairy balls in her grip, and pulled them firmly out from under his weight. She let them fall over her thigh, and felt their weight and coolness on her skin. She shivered.

She said in a sweet soft voice,

"Better...?"

Daddy nodded.

Daddy's mommy parted her legs a little, and daddy's senses were flooded with the honey-cinnamon aroma of sweet pastries again.

" It is definitely coming from up there, between her legs." he thought .

She reached down under her right thigh, and threaded her hand, around her leg and up between the gap. She took hold of daddy's pee-pee, and pulled it down between her open thighs. Once it was released from its cramped quarters, it hung down limply in her hand. She shifted a little wriggling her buttocks in the seat to get comfortable herself, but her squirming rode the gusset of her panties deep into the grove of her swelling vulva lips, until her labial wings exploded either side, opening up like a tulip blossom in the early morning sun.

A sudden puff! of hot, sultry, damp pheromone-laden air permeated the air, drifting up through her clothes, seeping out from neck of her blouse into her flaring nostrils, and at the same time, the sweet pungent fragrance billowed out from between her legs, traveling under her thigh long dress, up under the black silk hood, into daddy's lungs. He breathed in the aroma, greedily. The pheromones intoxicating his senses, sending an urgent message down his spine, into the flaccid tube held firmly in the caressing hand of his mommy.

He heard his mommy gasp as the long tube filled, and grew longer and longer, and thicker and thicker.

She gasped as daddy's pee-pee forced her hand open , and the purple-magenta head boiled hot in her hand. It grew so thick and long that the knob unfurled itself out of the foreskin, and ran out of spare skin, so much so that it started to bend itself in a rigid bursting arc that shimmered, and bounced forward, as the veins and arteries tried to pump more and more red, hot blood into the pulsating staff.

Daddy's mommy sighed, "Oh my baby, you are more, much more than your daddy ever was!"

She rolled the palm of her hand around the gigantic hot knob at the end of the stiff shaft, her caress, lubricated by the constant drip of pre-come semen driveling out of the gaping eyelet. Daddy shuddered in her lap, and she let his rod go, and closed her thighs trapping his throbbing monster-tube between the soft warm flesh of her thighs.

Daddy's mommy brought her hand up and smelled her palm, her head swooned, and her nipples ached in her brazier. She licked her fingers, and daddy smelled the wetness of urine, and heard several loud hissing noises coming from up his mommy's dress, as waves of orgasmic pleasure rocketed through her frame, and her pee-pee hole autonomically opened and shut, sending powerful jets of piss blasting out oh her urethra, hitting her rolled gusset, and being atomized as it thundered through the fabric, and sprayed everything under her with a warm golden cloud of rain. A single jet that made it past her panties without being vaporized, shot directly out from between her legs, and hit daddy's rock-hard swollen tube dancing there, held firmly between her soft warm, silky-smooth thighs.

The hot jet of piss, drenched the shiny claret colored helmet, and was instantly evaporated by the heat of it, leaving behind a white crystalline coating of salt from his mommy's golden flow. Daddy started to quake over his mommy's lap, and he groaned under his silk hood, as his rigid pole hardened even more, then recoiled into itself, only to push forward, to it longest extent, the helmet flaring like the collar of a chameleon lizard under attack.

As daddy's tube shot out to it fullest length, it bent violently running out of skin, which opened the eyelet wide. His mommy felt the balls in his sack riding up her thigh, her nipple were about to explode, and she took hold of her blouse and tore it apart madly, the buttons flying off in all directions noisily bouncing every which way across the hardwood floor. She took hold of her brazier, and raked it up around her neck. Her tits bounced out of the cups, and wobbled for a few seconds before she grabbed two handfuls and hiked them up hard inserting the blood-red stiff teats through her burning lip, into the sucking vacuum of her hot, wet mouth. She held them there firmly with her teeth, and moaned in quintessential ecstasy, quivering under relentless waves of perfect pain and pleasure and reckless orgasm.

Daddy heard more hissing from under mommy's dress, and smelled her pee-pee, and as another powerful jet of mommy-piss squirted over daddy's bell-end, he gurgled under the hood and threw a powerful spit of boiling-hot semen out of his eye, down his mommy's calf, rolling around her ankle, and splattering along her instep, finally coming to rest, in a sticky pile between the wriggling digits of he peep-toed sandals.

Daddy's mommy was coming to orgasm full-bore, and blood was on her lips from biting her teats a little too hard. Her head was thrashing about on her shoulders in unabashed hedonistic carnal pleasure, and her tits were following her every move. She looked like a rabid puppy playing with its favorite toy, and she was growling, to boot.

Daddy's balls had risen all the way up mommy thigh, and were threatening to get sucked completely into his lower abdomen, thus unloading their precious cargo of tiny soldiers for the final finale of come-shots, but mommy hadn't finished yet with her orgasm--or his punishment!

She grabbed hold of his scrotum, and isolated his nuts on the outside of her fist.

Daddy's recoiling cock had lined itself up for its second spunk-shot down her leg, but mommy cut off the supply of seeds, she shook his knackers around like a pair of maracas. He gulped and whimpered in fear under his black silk hood. She rolled her buttocks around, and her gusset snapped and flew out of the way of her pee-pee hole. She let fly with two blistering squirts of piss and hit daddy squarely in the dangling ding-dong. Daddy screamed with pleasure and out of sheer terror.

His mommy had him by the balls, and was pulling him up and down in her lap by his purple scrotum. He was rising and falling a full 14 inches in over her lap, and she was fucking him with the soft lovely tender flesh of her inner thighs. He was undergoing a constant orgasmic experience, but he couldn't shoot is load, because his mommy had a death grip around his nuts, he started to shake uncontrollably, and he was howling and yelping and speaking in foreign tongues. Every time she dropped him down she rolled the cheeks of her ass around and fired a stinging jet of piss at his exploding cock-helmet. She was an accomplished markswoman, and hit bulls-eye every time. Daddy cried out every time his knob got hit with her roasting hot piss jet!

Daddy's mommy started to administer the punishment for him not taking out the trash today, and she beat his little buttocks red raw, whilst fucking him relentlessly with her thighs. He sobbed bitterly under his hood.

His mommy felt he had been punished enough, and bent over to scoop up three fingers-full of creamy come from her legs. She dropped her bleeding nipples out of her mouth and ordered daddy to open his legs wide. Daddy obeyed her immediately. She positioned her three fingers shaped in a folded chevron configuration, over his tight little hairy rosebud.

She let go of his nut-sack, he dropped down like a dead weight over her lap. His balls were sucked up into his abdomen so fast that she heard them give off a slurping sound followed by a muted dull pop as the scurried off to safety.

She rolled her ass-orbs around one last time and opened her legs wide. Daddy was now being balanced by nothing but his mommy's ankles. One under his shins, and the other under his neck.

He was rigid, she was rigid, and it looked like a levitation trick done by Sigmund and Roy in a classy Vegas magician show!

They were both reaching their maximum orgasm at precisely the same instant! Daddy was horizontal to the floor, and his huge 14 inch 4 inch diameter cock hung down from him like an elephants trunk holding a hot-house tomato. Daddy's mommy lined up her cunt-hole, and opened fire with her pee-pee vent. She scored bulls-eye with each and every powerful squirt of her piss, hitting him dead on the throbbing helmet time after time after hot, stinging, pissing time, as her tummy muscles rippled continuously building up the pressure in her bladder for next shot. They were coming two to three shots a second, with the precision of a Navy Seal sharp-shooter!

His mommy was masturbating him with her piss.

Daddy had bitten a hole clean through the hood, and was drooling saliva through it in torrents.

Then, his mommy rammed her three fingers deep into his ass-hole--all the way up to the knuckle!

His brown-eye yielded under her insistent pressure, and opened up like the shutter of a 35mm through-the-lens camera, set at F-Stop 1.2 for half a second!

Daddy sent his soul to Hell and back, screaming every obscenity he had ever heard!

His mommy worked his hole like it was her own, sometimes leaving her fingers deep up his ring, groping around in there massaging and pinching and digging her nails deep into his turgid prostate almond nut.

Daddy was delirious. Falling in and out of consciousness, and in and out of reality, as the potent chemicals flooded his brain's sex-organ. He was laughing and crying and screaming and begging, all at the same time, and his mommy was scoring hit after hit with her piss-hole on his bursting cock-head!

Finally, she folded her thumb into her palm, and pushed her whole hand into his splitting ass-hole up to her wrist!

She grabbed hold of his gland and squeezed it hard! Daddy froze, and his entire body bent backwards in a lovely arc. She heard each and every vertebra cracking and popping, he looked a proper picture of an Olympic high-diver doing a swallow dive from top-board!

They had stopped breathing, and they were quiet now, and they were both rigid stiff!

There was absolute silence between them...! As the final hormonal orgasmic chemical cocktail rushed up through their veins, past the body brain blood-barrier, shooting without regard, directly in the very heart of their hypothalamus!

The only thing moving was daddy's prostate gland that was cramping up and pumping chaotically up his ass-hole--along with his mommy's fingers stroking it as if playing Rachmaninoff's Fifth.

Suddenly, it hit...!

His mommy shot three powerful blasts of piss that rung-his bell baby, but Good! Ding-Dong!

And at the very same instant she squeezed his gland, but Hard! Daddy took in a deep breath, and let out an ear splitting, window-rattling scream, and started to come, squirt after steaming squirt, shot after creamy shot, load after frothy, white, load.

Daddy's mommy worked his ring like she was making butter the old-fashioned way: And every time she pumped her hand in and out of his anal chamber, he obliged her by squirting another and another and another load out of his huge cock.

His mommy knew how to work a cock, and she worked daddy's like a borrowed horse!

The come came out of him with such force and velocity, that she could her it zipping from his eye, and splattering as it hit the wooden floor.

Why, she lost count at twenty...!

Finally his poor little prostate was as empty as yesterday's party balloons. She gave him one last squirt to the dangling knob-end with her pee-pee hole as she finished her orgasm, and she closed her legs. Once more.

Daddy collapsed like a limp lettuce leaf over her knees. She humped him off her, and wrestled his shorts and pants back on him. She led him, wobbly-kneed back to the corner to finish the punishment regimen, and straightened the black silk hood up over his head.

She brought a chair along so that he could sit on it and take the weight of his feet while he "timed-out" in the corner.

A few minutes later, daddy started to come out of his fugue.

He was roused by noised in the room.

He slowly reached up and twisted the hood around so that the hole that he had bitten in it allowed him to see out. He turned to where the noise was coming from.

He saw his mommy, stripped off naked, laying on her back next to the huge frothy mound of white fluffy come on the floor. Her legs were propped up vertical against the couch, and wide open like a Vee.

She had two plastic cooking from the kitchen, the ones one decants cooking oil back into the bottle after use, for better storage.

One was inserted up to the funnel, in her pooh-pooh hole, and the other was shoved deep into her love-tunnel.

She was spooning the thick, creamy come, up off of the floor, and ladling it into both funnels. Then she would take the funnels out, and work both holes with a large cucumber and a fat zucchini., The in would go the funnels, and the process would start again, until she couldn't scoop up anymore come with the spoon.

She then rolled around in what was left of the semen, rubbing it over her face and body, and in her hair, and laying flat on her tummy, licking the floor, until every last iota was cleaned-up!

Daddy's mommy then got up from the floor. He quickly spun around and adjusted the hood, and a moment later he felt her hand on his shoulder, and she said to him in a concerned, loving voice,

"Are you feeling better my lovely little angel?"

Daddy nodded, a silent yes. And his mommy told him to stay there until she came back . She needed to take a little nap for five minutes.

Daddy nodded profusely again.

His mommy kissed him through the hood, and said,

"Mommy loves you..."

When she left him he swiveled the hood around and peeped out again.

His mommy looked like a wreck, and was slowly making her way upstairs to the bedroom, carrying her bundled-up clothes in her arms.

On the second step, she dropped her panties, and as she bent over to pick them up, her ass-hole opened up and a sizable steam of come shot out onto the foot of the stairs.