Daddy's Girl Comes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my Daddy, you wonderful man," she moaned, loving her dripping breasts in his mouth, her wet pussy rubbing him and his big hands squeezing her ass. "You make Eva so happy and I do anything you want!" she moaned and her pussy grew more excited as he rubbed and pushed her against

his body.

His cock jumped again and John reached down to stroke it, wishing that it would get hard. He wanted it real hard, like when he was her age of twenty-four and he knew that Eva would get the hard fuck she was craving.

"Mmm, my Daddy makes me feel so good, so alive!" Eva moaned, but this was a moan of lust. She needed him to get well so he could love her and Eva wanted to be his plaything.

He stroked his hard cock as he continued sucking her warm milk, like he had been for the past week. He stopped, looked down and he couldn't believe it. "Look, its hard!" he yelled, quickly sat up, turned on the light and he wanted to cry.

Eva smiled as she slid next to him and held his hard, throbbing cock in her hand. "Eva tell Daddy that she make him all better. My milk makes my Daddy all better and strong," she cooed and Eva knew what she needed. She needed her Daddy's big, hard cock in her pussy. "Now...you make Eva feel good!" she growled like a wild animal in heat, shoved him down, pulled off her panties and quickly moved over Daddy.

He just fell back and was so glad he turned on the lamp. He wanted to

see this. "Oh my baby girl!" he said as she moved over him.

Eva reached to finger her pussy, making sure it was wet enough to take him and then, she reached for his massive cock. "Now, you be Eva's lover and give me new baby. I want lots and lots of pretty babies from my Daddy!" she purred in the softest and sexiest voice and Eva slowly sat down.

He watched and listened to her words. John wasn't sure if they could

have babies, but it was going to be fun trying. He felt her grab him and he knew it was time, time to take his daughter. "We sure can try," he smiled and felt her wetness as his big cock head eased just inside her body and she stopped.

"Daddy, before we do this, I want you to know that I love you and that I want to be with you forever. Will you do that, please?" she asked as tears of love, happiness and the need to love him, poured from her pretty eyes.

He smiled, softly kissed her and replied. "Yes!" and he grabbed her

hips and carefully pulled her down. "Oh fuck!" he yelled as his cock sank into Eva's body, her muscles grabbed his cock and squeezed it hard. "I'll never...let...you...go!" he cried out and knew that he was going to hell, but until then; he was going to be in heaven.

Eva loved her Daddy's words and when he grabbed her, she knew it was time. She took a long and very deep breath and Eva was ready. His big, swollen cock head felt like a hot, molten piece of steel as it pushed deep in her excited body. It stretched her wide, giving Eva the feeling that her insides were being torn apart, but she loved it. Her Daddy was in her and they were going to make love.

"I love you, my Daddy," she whispered, lying on his chest, enjoying the feel of being so full of his massive cock and she hoped that it would never end.

He looked up at her and he knew this wasn't right. She made him better and it was his turn to fix Eva. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and rolled over. "Now, I will make my new lover better," he smiled, started kissing her and his hips started moving back and forth. "Oh yes! You're never leaving my side!" he moaned, enjoying her tight muscles holding him, her warm insides wrapped so tightly around him and all of Eva's wetness.

She laughed as he rolled on top of her and Eva savored Daddy's very passionate kissing, but Eva truly loved the wonderful feeling of her Daddy's cock slipping in and out of her aching pussy. "Oh my Daddy, yes! Oh yes!" Eva cried out with joy. She'd been dreaming of this moment from the time she last saw him, when she was only fifteen and now it was real. Her Daddy was in her and giving Eva the love she wanted.

He pumped her deep, making sure his hard cock went completely in her and Eva took every inch of it. "You're wonderful! I love you!" he moaned as he pumped her, lifting her tiny ass from the bed with each thrust in.

She lay under Daddy as he pushed in her tiny pussy and Eva loved his

hard thrusting. "Go my Daddy, do it harder. Let me know I excite you!" Eva cried out with need, loving him pushing so hard and deep. "Yes, harder! Harder my lover!" she yelled as his big, long cock hammered her, lifting her from the bed with each thrust in.

He heard Eva and figured what the hell. If she wanted it hard, he was

more than willing to do it. He hadn't been this hard in years and John

knew it was from her warm, life-giving milk. "Anything you want," he said as his cock moved in and out of her like a jackhammer. She was just like her mother and John loved it.

"Go my Daddy! Fuck me!" Eva squealed out as his cock rammed in her, taking her breath away with each long thrust in her body. "Yes! Oh yes! Fock me harder!" she screamed as he used her with no mercy, just the way she loved, but her husband would never do it, but now she had her Daddy.

He stopped, made sure his cock was deep in Eva and he pulled her to the side of his bed. "Now you're really going to get it!" John growled as he stood between her long legs and he started fucking Eva as fast and as hard as he could. "You sexy, fucking thing!" he yelled as he hammered her tiny pussy with no mercy. He rammed in her hard, watching her breasts sloshing all over and he knew they were the reason for his cock being so hard. "You're so fucking beautiful!" he smiled and her insides locked on him.

Eva clenched her fists and she smiled. "It is my time, Daddy," she

moaned, grabbed him and Eva exploded around his cock. "Daddy! Oh my wonderful Daddy!" she cried out as her blood rushed through her young and now happy heart. Every inch of her body shook out of control and he kept right on fucking her. "Yes, yes, I love you! I love my Daddy!" Eva screamed as she watched his big cock fucking her tiny hole. "You cum now, Eva want my Daddy to fill me with seeds," she smiled and started squeezing her pussy as tight as she could.

He watched her and smiled, his baby girl was coming and it felt good.

Her muscles were tight and she squeezed him like a vise. "I want to fill you full!" he moaned and looked into her loving eyes. "Call me Daddy, as I suck these!" John said grabbing both her breasts and he squeezed.

"Cum in me, Daddy! Cum in Eva's pussy, give us baby!" Eva cried, hoping that he would cum. She needed to feel his seeds. "Please cum, my Daddy! Eva needs Daddy's cum!" she moaned loud, making sure to tighten her pussy around him.

"Oh yes! Eva! My sweet Eva!" He yelled and filled her with enough cum to give her all the babies she could ever dream of, but John wanted her milk for himself.

The End.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE!

12