Daddy's Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached forward, his large, strong hands taking hold of her hips as he began to fuck upward in earnest, pulling her down to meet his thrusts. Each stroke provoked a new moan, each louder than the last until he began to worry that the neighbors might hear her exultant screams of pleasure. "Daddy! Oh, FUCK ME HARDER, DADDY! FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! CUM WITH ME, DADDY, CUM IN YOUR SLUTTY DAUGHTER AGAIN!" She screamed out, unable to contain herself as she felt her pleasure mounting towards the peak of a tremendous orgasm, the kind she'd only just discovered when her daddy gave her one.

Her words were nearly enough to set his geyser off a third time that night, but when her pussy gripped his massive cock as she once again reached the pinnacle of pleasure, that was when it was too much to take. "Fuck, baby, I'M CUMMING!" He roared, slamming his hips into her hard, his hands grinding their bodies together as his massive shaft throbbed and pulsed once again. Each new shot blasted into her already stuffed womb, swelling it larger and larger. She looked almost halfway along a pregnancy when the pressure inside her was too much. A whimpering moan escaped her as his seed began to overflow her womb, forcing its way out around his monster, down through her spasming cunt and out around the base of his mighty shaft in thick rivers of white man-cream. Slowly she felt her womb draining until she was once more back to her normal flat-bellied self. She collapsed forward as her climax left her body, leaving her weak and drained.

Her daddy's cock was still hard inside her, and her breasts flattened onto his chest as they lay there, the both of them panting with the exertion of the powerful fuck. Sleepily she planted a set of small, tender kisses along his collarbone, whispering soft 'I love you's after each peck. He gently wrapped his arms around his little girl as they lay together. The smell of cum now saturated the room, but neither of them had the energy to do anything about it at the moment as they cuddled together.

As she lay upon him, she softly traced her fingertips along the sharply-defined valleys between his slabs of muscle, her eyes unfocused, distant. He took a few second to notice her odd behavior. "What's the matter, baby?" He asked, rubbing his large hand up and down her back gently.

She bit her lip, hesitantly, before she started to speak. "Okay, daddy, you have to promise me two things before I say this, okay? You have to promise me you're not going to be mad. And you have to promise that no other girl gets to touch this bed." She demanded in her sweet little voice, pouting softly.

Arcing an eyebrow, he looked down at her for a long moment before smiling and raising his hand. "I promise, sweetheart."

She nodded. "Okay. So... first, you've met all by BFFs. What do you think of them?" she asked.

He looked puzzled for a moment as he thought back to remember the girls she hung out with. He'd honestly never paid that much attention to them, beyond when they got too noisy and he had to step in and quiet them down. They'd all gotten together in middle school and had been hanging out since then, he remembered that much. There was... well, there was Anna, the redhead, the wild one. Sam always had a new story about something she did at school or at a party. Then there was... Little short girl, Japanese name, very shy... Aiko, that was it. She brought her black friend over sometimes. He remembered her being very friendly, but nowadays she barely said more than a handful of words to him. Always on her cell phone with her boyfriend. Some kind of gemstone... Diamond, that was it... And, the last one... Rose? No, Rosa. Very nice and polite, but she stared a lot, if memory served.

Come to think of it, it seemed like she had a surprisingly diverse group of friends. Maybe they bonded over being the hottest pieces of ass in the school. Each girl was gifted with an incredible body, beyond anything one could find in porn. Anna's lightly-freckled tits were like a pair of smuggled basketballs that wobbled and bounced with every tiny movement. Aiko was the most petite of the bunch, and she often hid her figure under baggy tops and longs skirts, but he'd seen her lithe, flexible body by the pool last year, and she was easily a D-cup. Diamond was almost Amazonian, almost as tall as he was, with a bit of muscle to support tits only barely smaller than Sam's and the biggest, juiciest ass he'd ever seen, only rarely hidden by anything more than a pair of skin-tight leggings with something like 'juicy' or the rear. All he could see when he glanced at it, though, was 'Grab Here'. Rosa had a figure like a latina version of Sam, but despite the little golden cross she wore dangling between her tits, she seemed to have quite a bit of pent-up sin, her eyes constantly glancing to his muscles or the bulge in his pants whenever he was in the room. But despite their figures, he'd always written them off in the same way he'd written Sam off, they were her best friends, after all.

"Well, they seem like an interesting bunch of girls... What's all this about, though?" He asked, still somewhat confused.

"Well... It's a little embarrassing, but you're kind of a DILF, daddy."

"A DILF?"

"Dad I'd Like to Fuck. The thing is, most of them have been crushing on you since middle school." She explained. "And way back then we all swore if we ever managed to... You know, seduce you, we'd all... share." she said, flashing a don't-eat-me smile.

He stared blankly for a long moment, not comprehending the impact of that statement. Then his eyes widened as he realized what she was talking about. "You mean, they want... share?" He asked as she tried to wrap his mind around it.

She nodded slightly, still grinning guiltily. "I mean, I don't really want to share right away, but you did make me miss Anna's party, and she's gonna know something's up. She's got, like, a sixth sense for sex stuff." She tried to explain.

Her father, meanwhile, was experiencing the strange sensation of four amazingly attractive teenage beauties coming off the 'off-limits' list. The same way Sam had left the list and landed in the 'fuck immediately and unceasingly' column, he was suddenly aware of four girls who not only were no longer off limits, but eager for a sample of the goods.

Sam giggled softly, stirring him from his reverie. "Wow, daddy, doesn't seem like you mind one bit, huh?" She teased, wiggling her hips, his monstrous shaft still inside her, still jerking with his arousal from the images in his mind. "You know... I'm supposed to call them the night it happens, but I don't think the girls will blame me if I tell them my stud daddy fucked me until I passed out from orgasms." She said, licking her black-painted lips naughtily.

Her father grinned and let out a playful growl as he rolled her onto her back and knelt on the bed, his hands gripping her hips. "Come on, baby, let's get you all filled up again." He half-growled as he pulled his hips back and slammed them forward again, the movement provoking another moan from his daughter's sexy, black, glossy lips. "Oh, fuck me, daddy!" It was going to be a long night for the both of them.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Can’t wait for the next story!!!!

TrollTureTrollTureover 4 years ago
I was going to ...

... try to inject some sense of reality here, but "Anonymous 12/16/15" described the difference between actual humans and the people in this story, so well that I don't feel much need anymore.

Just to point out the obvious to anyone who might believe that this could ever be done; the womb is not designed for penetration, ever. And if we accept that Dick can do that anyway, please realize that if Sam turns out to be pregnant, he would immediately abort any embryo trying to stay alive in Sam's womb, by killing it with his dick.

And feel free to defend this with "fantasy ... fantasy ... fantasy," but please realize that some moron somewhere WILL mistake this for reality, just like morons all over the world mistake porn for reality.

If you want a dose of reality, please read the post from "Anonymous 12/16/15" earlier in this comment section.

BlueWolfDancer4454BlueWolfDancer4454over 8 years ago
I don't get you people...

It's obviousness that this is a fantasy story. Duh it's an erotic fiction site, but I don't get why everyone is expecting real life scenarios. When people are freaking out about the anatomy and exaggerated characters, it's like reading a werewolf story and saying "You know men can't turn into wolves right? I hope in the future you write more realistically." That's not the point of those stories! They aren't meant to be realistic, they are FANTASIES! Figment of someone's imagination that happens to get them aroused and they want to write it down to share with others that will also become aroused. And people who complain about "I had a bad experience so please don't write that stuff." I understand and sympathies with you, but that's your issue, and yours alone. These authors aren't writing for YOU, they are writing for the people with the same tastes as them. If you don't like it find an author with your tastes and read their stories. These writes aren't here to cater to your every desire. It's entitled and arrogant to think otherwise.

And for the author, you keep doing you because it is amazing and people should just use the brains their parents gave them and use some common sense. You are fabulous keep up the writing, and as one of my favorite people in the world, RuPaul says "if those bitches ain't paying your bills, don't you pay those bitches no mind."

AdmiralSquishAdmiralSquishover 8 years agoAuthor
Well, you certainly got my attention.

Firstly, thank you for betraying my expectations upon seeing that comment title in my activity feed. I came in bracing myself for the worst.

Secondly, thanks for all your kind words about my writing, I really do appreciate feedback of all kinds, even the critical stuff.

I like to think I understand the distinction between constructive criticism and non-constructive criticism. Usually, these days, I just don't respond to the non-constructive sort. I do think I might have a different definition of what qualifies as 'constructive', however.

For example, comments of 'you lost me at the mega-dick' or 'cervixes don't work that way' are not constructive in my book. I can understand those aspects of my stories aren't going to appeal to everyone, and I certainly understand that there are a multitude of anatomical impossibilities taking place in virtually every one of my stories. Yes, he'd pass out every time he got hard. Yes, taking that monster would be as agonizing as giving birth in reverse. Yes, hitting a cervix is purely painful. Yes, boobs that big would sag to the bellybutton and cause agonizing back pain. All of these things are true. And yet, this is the kind of story that appeals to me, and appeals to my fans. This is the The lack of stories like this is why I started writing smut in the first place. I don't plan on changing the themes present in my stories any time soon, and even if I were to have a sudden change of heart, I can't edit the story once it's posted.

I'm sorry you've had such thoroughly unpleasant experiences with your cervix, and I'm sorry if my story dredged up unpleasant memories for you. But other than completely re-branding myself as a writer and abandoning the fan-base I've been growing since I started writing, I honestly don't know what I could do to to make future stories more appealing for you. I will say, since posting this, I HAVE started adding content warnings about unrealistic anatomy and impossible sizes to my chapters as I post them, so hopefully future readers won't be taken by surprise.

I don't know if it's quite close enough to reality for you, but if you like my writing style and want something with less exaggerated characters, you might like my Operation K-9 story. The characters are somewhat more realistic in design, once you get past the dog ears and tail, and I don't think he actually penetrates her cervix in that one. Just a suggestion.

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate feedback of all sorts. I will certainly be continuing to write and developing my skills, and I do hope at some point either I start writing realistic enough, or you get corrupted by the internet enough, to let you really enjoy one of my stories. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please violently shove a parking meter up into your intestines!

I was able to enjoy your style of writing, and believe you have a talent for weaving words into an entertaining story. You seem to be lacking in the ability to understand the difference between constructive criticism and a comment like the one in my title. If I was truly stating for you to carry out the activity described in it, without any feedback, it would be an insult and obvious to most people. I used the title to illustrate the difference between one who genuinely found no enjoyment when reading your work, and those, like myself, who enjoyed your work with a small asterisk alerting to a disclaimer.

As a woman with a small and skinny canal I know how painful it is when the cervix is bumped into, because it used to happen every single time I had sex. The cervix is a bundle of nerve endings. The pain associated is along the lines of a dentist hitting a nerve with a dental instrument, but multiplied ten fold. I had to have a needle injected into mine before a biopsy, and I passed out from how bad it hurt. This is after giving birth more than once, so it never gets less sensitive. It still hurts like nothing else even after having to be treated for cancer, having a hysterectomy, and then the doctor creating a pretendix for me. I also know the problems I had maintaining a pregnancy due to issues with injury to the cervix. It can be tilted, be damaged, and cause a uterine infection.which leads to a hysterectomy. Sadly there are morons in the world who would cause serious harm to a woman by believing it is common to do things like they read about here. It will be their own fault for being stupid, and I'm not suggesting any blame would be yours, because it would not be on you at all. I'm just stating a fact about how idiots act and that it doesn't take much for an idiot to get an idea.

There is one positive which comes from her father destroying her womb and causing her cervix to weaken. She will nit be able to carry a pregnancy to term because he ruined the cervical integrity. That is a good thing because there is not one positive thing about an adult iwillingly and ntentionally trying to create a baby with birth defects, and many of them are life threatening. Deforrmed babies with birth defects, mental delays, and developmental delays are not sexy! The rate of birth defects in a union between father and daughter is very high.

There is no need to say it is fantasy or whatever else you have replied to others, because it is your story. You do not need to make people believe you arr justified in continuing to write the same type of subject matter, because it is your submission. You created the world the characters reside in, so you are not beholden to any particular reader who dislikes something in your story. I hope you eventually use your talent with words to write a story which is more in the realm of reality, because I am arroused by characters which I can relate to rather than cartoon characters. I am completely okay with the stories written about 10 to 12 inch long dicks, but get creeped out imaging someone with a 12 inch dick shoving all of it into my 6 and a half to 7 inch canal. I know it is that shallow because of the special speculum my gynecologist used,. It had a nickname mini-skinny. The gynecologist made a comment to my husband about understanding why he always smiles.

I hope you continue writing and developing your talent. Your tastes and fantasies change over time, so I won't write off stories written by you. It would be lame to stop enjoying your writing talent simply because the characters have unrealistic sized body parts.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
More Stories