Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,152 Followers

I was so overwhelmed that I didn't even realize Hanna had taken her boxers off until I felt her naked, soaking wet pussy slide up the length of my hard-as-steel cock, and then plunge onto it. I couldn't help but yell out. It was so, so fucking good. In the hotel, I had only had my daughter's mouth, and barely that. But now I was actually inside her, actually fucking her.

No. She was fucking me.

But not for long. No sooner had I filled her with cock when Hanna jumped off of me and began pulling me to get up off the couch.

"Go!" she whispered. "In the closet!"

I understood her tone to mean that someone was coming. She must have heard something that I didn't; maybe one of the kids. Hopefully not Larry. I scrambled to the closet and jumped inside. It had a folding door, so there was enough of a crack for me to peek through and watch what happened.

Whoever had heard us was closer than I thought, because I immediately heard footsteps, and I knew they were too heavy to be that of a kid.

"Hanna? What is"--

It was Larry. He had just stepped into the room and was holding the sweat pants and t-shirt Hanna had thrown on the floor near the stairwell. But he froze when he saw Hanna, who had only enough time to hide me, but not herself. She was on the couch face down, but watching the TV, her delicious, bare, teenage ass slightly raised and a hand beneath her, busily frigging herself. Her other hand was on the TV remote, which I suspect she had used as I ran to the closet, because what was on the no longer muted TV (that I could hear, but not see) was very obviously a sex scene between a man and a woman.

"Holy shit!" Larry said.

"I'm sorry," Hanna gasped as she continued fingering her twat. "I just couldn't help it."

Larry just stood there. I knew what he wanted to do, and I'd have been shocked if he didn't at least try it. But Hanna didn't even give him a chance to take the lead.

"Please," she begged. "Don't tell anyone. Especially Marci." Marci was Larry's wife. "She'd tell my mom, and"--

"Don't worry," Larry said, still stunned. He could've left right then, but didn't. In fact, he walked further into the room, approaching her as she continued to work herself. "But why are you doing this here? You had to know you'd get caught. And where did you find the tape?"

"The kids brought it out. They had a whole stack of them, and we watched a couple, but they were just vacation videos, like Disney World and stuff. And then I put in this one, and it was...this."

I realized what they were talking about just then because, at that moment, the woman on the video called out Larry's name. And the voice of the woman was definitely not Marci's. This was a sex tape with Larry and either an old girlfriend or a mistress.

"I shut it off before they noticed, I promise," Hanna continued. "And put them all back. But I kept this one because you...it was so hot..."

I swallowed hard. It didn't bother me much that Hanna was seducing Larry. That was how it had started months ago. With her inviting me to watch her with another man, because she knew I enjoyed being the voyeur.

And I knew she loved being the exhibitionist.

Hanna stopped fingering herself and sat up to face Larry, who stood before her. I couldn't see his eyes but knew they wouldn't be able to pry away from her breasts.

"Will you do those things to me, Larry?" she asked, pouting.

"Hanna...I'm, I'm married. That's my old fiancé on that tape. I just forgot I had it. I don't think we should"--

"Then just let me suck you. As an apology. And a thank you, for not telling on me."

"Oh Jesus...Okay..."

But Hanna was already sitting before him, her legs spread, and his pants were already unfastened by the time Larry said "okay". She pulled his hard-on out and licked it, then got to sucking right away. He had a big dick, and my little girl seemed to love taking as much of it as she could, stuffing her mouth and even throating him. She made lots of noise, gagging and gurgling and spitting his precum back on him. She moaned and begged and complimented how he felt in her mouth and how he tasted.

It was the ultimate blow-job, and Hanna knew how to keep Larry just at the edge, because after five minutes he was shaking violently from overload, but after fifteen whole minutes, he was still on the edge. He told her over and over how good she felt and how much he loved what she was doing. It was so hot, even I was rock hard, and I hadn't touched myself since getting in the closet.

Meanwhile, in the background, the video of Larry and his ex-fiance was reaching the end of it's scene. I heard the woman screaming out, and Larry grunting.

"Mmmm," Hanna said after the people on the video had ended their climaxes. "Now doesn't all this make you want to fuck me?"

"No, no," Larry gasped. "I can't. I just can't. But I need to cum soon. Can you grab the waste basket or something?" He was very nearly out of breath, and his legs were wobbly.

Hanna sucked on for a while longer as he tried to hold back. "You don't have to do that," she said slyly. "You can do it in my mouth or even on my face if you want to."

Those words were enough to put him over the top. Larry fell forward and Hanna went with him, lying back on the couch. He grabbed the back of her head with one hand and she pointed his cock at her face and jerked it off while lapping at the big swollen head. Suddenly cum blasted out onto her face, and Larry was screaming. The first shot alone heavily splattered Hanna's chin, nose, forehead, and both cheeks. But then Larry was begging for her to suck him, and so she wrapped her lips around him and took him deep, letting the rest of his load into her mouth and swallowing it all down in big, noisy gulps.

His limbs shaking, Larry finally pulled out of and off of my daughter and collapsed on the floor beside the couch. He kept panting "Oh my God" over and over, still in shock over what happened and how amazing it had been. He was soon deflated, and eventually the "Oh my God's" sounded more like announcements of regret over what he had just done. Then suddenly he got up, gathered his clothes, and ran back upstairs. A moment later I heard the shower running.

Not a second later, I launched myself out of the closet. All the while Larry had been coming down from his orgasm, Hanna had still been trying to get hers. She'd been splayed out on the couch, rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples. And I'd been fighting to move as I hid in that closet. But now he was gone and I was going to give Hanna what she wanted and give myself what I desperately needed.

Thinking with me, Hanna jumped off the couch and into my arms. We stumbled past the couch, then hit a wall, and already I was inside her. I pumped as hard as I dared, and then I pumped harder, but Hanna just bounced against me harder in return. She screamed into my shoulder, shouting that she was cumming, then shouting that she was cumming again. I don't know how I lasted even that long, but I still wasn't done.

I wiped my hand over her face to get as much of the cum off her as possible, and then we kissed hard, like lovers, and I continued to slam her up against the wall. Hanna wrapped her legs tighter and tighter around my waist, her full weight in my arms, and I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand for leverage. Then, just when I knew I was about to cum and wouldn't be able to take it, I launched myself backward, over the armrest of the leather couch and fell back onto it as my cum started spraying. Tragically, my cock fell out of her during the fall, or maybe she pulled off of me. But my cum sprayed higher than I thought possible and frosted the top of her head, her face, both beautiful tits and all over her tummy. It also rained down on me, especially when Hanna caught my dick and jerked it off until she could lower her mouth over it and suck and slurp up everything I had left, which was a considerable amount. In fact, I think I conceived all 5 of my kids with less cum than I shot into and onto my daughter that evening. And my orgasm lasted so long I feared I'd black out.

As I tried to calm down, Hanna kept loving me. She crawled on me, smearing the cum between us, and kissed me more, this time delicately but with no less excitement. She also massaged my balls as my cock slowly deflated. And somehow she had found the vibrator again and was running it on low against her swollen pussy lips.

We didn't stop this until we heard the shower upstairs turn off. Then we were racing again, gathering up clothes (Hanna had stuffed mine under the couch to hide them from Larry, thank God) and not even bothering to clean the cum off ourselves. I was still slipping my pants on when I rushed out the back door.

Hanna came home soon after. Apparently Larry didn't need or want her around anymore. I understood. We both had wives that would never forgive us, and we both had some cleaning up to do. I didn't see Hanna for the rest of the night.

The next morning I waited for Hanna to come down for breakfast, wondering if she would ignore what had happened like before. But the first thing she said when she came down nearly knocked me off my seat.

"You really made a mess last night, dad. That stuff went everywhere!"

My wife was sitting at the table beside me and fortunately didn't see the horrified shock on my face. "What mess?" she asked.

"The toothpaste," Hanna lied, giving me a sly smile. "Dad didn't clean up again after brushing his teeth." She winked at me. "It was pretty sticky."

"Sorry about that," I muttered carefully.

She shrugged. "Don't worry, I don't mind. I just hope you have some left for tonight."

And with that, I knew Hanna and I were in for a very interesting new life.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Hanna and Frank, check out 'Daddy's Little Girl'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,152 Followers
12