Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backhanded her from side to side as my cock slammed into her. Keri's eyes snapped open to look at me. "Prepare your body for your master's seed."

"Yes, master! Yes master! Cum inside me. Please! I need to feel your cum inside me. I beg you please. I beg you!" I could feel my release nearing as I fucked into her, ploughing her cunt as my hips slammed down into her. Her eyes closed in pain, but her head moved from side to side in pleasure.

I yelled with ferocity as I exploded inside her, shooting my cum into her depths. "Oh God! Master! I'm cumming again! Not again! Not again! Oh, God! I'm cumming again!" I could feel her cervix open as cum spilled into it and her whole body shook in a combination of orgasm and warmth from my cum deep inside her womb. She yelped when I slammed into her hard twice more.

For a moment I held position, feeling her cunt quivering around me, milking my cum as small streams continued t shoot into her. Her inner walls caressed me. She whimpered and shuddered lightly at the feeling. I gently kissed both ankles which were on my shoulder as I gazed upon her sweat-covered body, her breasts rising and falling in ragged rhythm as her gasping breaths feel into regularity. Her eyes were still closed as spasms continued to reverberate through her.

Slowly I let her legs down and she whimpered as her eyes came open to meet mine. They were moist and wild. Her whole body was a crimson red from the sexual excitement. Her mouth tried to speak but she could not. Finally, she let loose a small growl and was content in the silence as her breathing, and mine, was the only sound.

There were slippery sounds as my now softened cock slipped from her insides and I leaned back against the couch, crossing my legs. I looked down at Keri who remained motionless, awash in the sensation and the afterglow. I could tell she was attempting to work through the emotions and the strong sensations which had flowed through her. The day of restriction and sexual agony had played up to a few moments of such force that, I don't think, she could comprehend fully.

For myself, I continued to slow my breathing down as the smell of our coupling, the sweat, the sex, the heat, still filled my nose in an erotic sort of way. My eyes were locked on her sweat soaked body, the skin shining in the light. The shadows played on her chest as her chest rose and fell with each breath that she took. She was beautiful. She was one of the most beautiful women that I have seen.

I had watched her growing up, nurturing her, aiding her, loving her as only a father could. When her mother had died it had hit us all hard and we soon realized that each other was that we had. The three of us, Keri, Tara and myself. It had only brought us closer together. And now, it only seemed natural for Keri to take her mother's place. It seemed only right, especially as her body glowed in the evening light.

I couldn't help but smile.

Keri moaned and shuddered as she began to move, bringing my attention back to the present and way from my mindless thoughts and memories. She rolled her nubile body over and approached me on her hands and knees, her long black hair moving as she came to me. When she was inches away she looked up at me with a questioning, begging, look in her eyes. I nodded.

With a contended sigh, Keri settled into my lap, sliding my softened, slick cock between her ass cheeks and pressed her head to my chest. Mindlessly, I wrapped my arms around her and felt her breathing against me. I could feel her heartbeat. Her nipples were still hardened and I could feel her engorged flesh against me, teasing my. I smiled inwardly to myself.

"What are you thinking?" Keri asked in a small voice as she clung to me.

For a moment I was silent, trying to collect my thoughts and the kissed the top of her head. "I was thinking that if she was looking down on us, your mother would be happy to see us."

Keri's lips touched my chest in a tender kiss and she held onto me even tighter. "I know."

After a quick chuckle, I looked down at her and asked, "how could you possibly know?"

When she looked up at me, Keri had a twinkle in her eye. "When I was fourteen I caught you and mommy having sex. More than that," she continued, "I caught you mastering her. The next day I asked mommy what had happened she explained it all to me."

We sat there in silence for a moment. Keri wriggled down onto me to get more comfortable. I chuckled when her body shuddered again as another aftershock shook through her. "My God, daddy," she said wistfully. "I can't believe it's still flowing through me."

"What else did your mother explain to you?" I asked as the curiosity overtook me.

With a giggle, Keri rearranged herself and straddled me, facing me. Her slim yet well defined legs wrapped around me and she laid both of her hands on my chest as she looked up at me.

"Before mommy died, she talked to me about things. I was just a teenager at the time. She was telling me about how much she was going to miss your strength and how she knew you would need someone new to take care of you and to serve you. It seemed like someone else talking but I promised her that I would take care of you." And she had. Instead of moving off like most kids do, she had stayed home and had taken care of me, in effect giving up her future for me. "Mommy had asked if I completely knew everything that would make up 'serving' you and I knew that she was talking about sex your needs."

Keri leaned up and kissed me, trailing her tongue over my lips and lightly biting and sucking on my bottom lip. She moaned again as she pressed her body to mine. When she spoke it was just a mere whisper. "I knew exactly what it would take and I promised her and myself that you would never want for anything. I've been waiting ever since for the proper time to take my place serving you and taking care of you."

Wordlessly, Keri slipped off my lap and kneeled before me, in a form of obeisance before her tiny fingers found my semi-hard cock that had grown excited from the touch of her skin and the warmth of her body moving against me. She looked up at me with her eyes alight.

"You've done something to me, master, that I cannot explain." Her fingers trailed over my cock softly as she spoke. "You've lit something deep within my belly that I can't even begin to comprehend."

I reared up and took a sharp breath when I felt her soft tongue swirling over the head of my cock. Her eyes playfully danced as she went to work sucking my cock, cleaning it with sloppy wet sounds. "You've turned me into such a slut," Keri said playfully as she caressed my cock against her cheek. "I never thought I would enjoy it, but sucking your cock makes me happy. I love tasting you, feeling your hardness in my mouth, knowing that I am pleasing you."

Without waiting for a reply, Keri went about pleasuring me with her mouth, using all of her skill with her tongue and lips. She used her soft, tiny fingers to stroke and to hold my balls. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying her slow, relaxed pleasure that she was bringing me. My cock began to swell and I could feel my balls tighten up.

As she sucked and stroked my cock, I was lost in my thoughts, thinking back to my wife and to how my daughter was not taking her place. Renee had been my one and only true love, the only woman that I had ever loved with all my love. My daughters had taken her place, fulfilling my time and my attention. I had never known than my eldest had known about Renee's relationship to me.

There's no doubt that she knows now, I smiled at the thought to myself. I had enslaved Keri and there was no doubt that she knew exactly what was required of her, or of what her place with me was.

"Ahhhhhhhh," I breathed as she played her tongue across the sensitive bottom side of the head and smiled up at me. I looked down and watched her as she sucked me, watching as she worked to b ring me pleasure. She seemed so intent, centered on her endeavor. I tightened up with pleasure when she took only the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it and suckled lightly while her hands stroked the length of my cock.

She felt my balls tighten and she began to caress them, mewling while she sucked and stroked. I could tell my need was upon me and I would not be able to hold back much longer. Keri knew it too as she coaxed me to cumming. Her eyes were wild and her nose flared while she sucked on me. The relaxed and sensual pleasure that she had begun with was turned to passionate and wild, wanting to taste my cum.

Keri broke her lips away from my cock and looked up at me. "I want your cum daddy. I Promise I'll be a good girl for you. Please give me your cum. Please let me feel your cum inside me."

Before I could answer, she had her mouth back on me and her tongue teasing and swirling over my head as her hand pumped my shaft. Before I knew it, my release was upon my and I stiffened and lifted off the floor as I exploded inside her mouth. She moaned and yelped while I unleashed a river of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all and then continued to suck on me while a few more spurts were unleashed into her mouth. Her eyes shined up at me. After a moment she had calmed down and was left lightly suckling on me, shaking as she felt my cum in her belly.

"Thank you master," she said quietly content as she kissed my right hip. "Thank you, daddy." She laid her head on my hip and after a moment, I could feel her gentle and rhythm breathing as she must have fallen asleep. I smiled to myself.

Wordlessly, I gently picked her up and cradled her in my arms while I carried her up to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and her eyes opened for a moment as she smiled up at me.

"This is where you will sleep from now on," I said quietly.

"Yes master," she said with a content sigh. I went to the nightstand and got out a length of 1/4 inch rope that measured two feet. "What are you doing?"

Her voice was worried but I did not answer. I used a simple knot tying one end of the rope around her throat. The other I tied around my waist. There was perhaps six inches of play in the rope, enough for her to sleep, but not enough for her to move without me knowing it.

"You will sleep connected to me," I informed her, adding to her training. "You are mine and you will be under my complete control, 24 hours a day."

"Yes, master," she said with a smile and then became worried again. "But what if I have to go to the bathroom?"

"Then I guess you'll have to wake me up and hope that I will allow you to go," I said as I settled onto the bed and pulled laid her head down on my right hip where she would sleep.

Keri giggled as she snuggled into me. I could feel her lips on my hip. "Yes, master. I love you master."

"This is known to me," I replied as I drifted off to sleep for the night.

12