Daddy's Little Helpers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

I, of course, hadn't been immune to how sexy this was and since I had positioned myself over the back of her legs, my prick was poised just an inch or so behind her butt where it met her legs. I slid my hand over my prick wiping some of her fluids on it and slowly sank down as her butt pushed up. I put my right hand down to help hold myself up also. When she felt the head of my prick touch the back of her butt cheeks, she pushed up too quickly for me to pull back.

Before I had time to even think, the head of my prick plus an inch or two more was buried into her cunt. And of course, that caused her to jerk back even harder and I was several more inches into her cunt. By the time I had myself moving back, she had slammed all the way back against me and I was balls deep with her quivering around my cock and screaming out an unintelligible stream of sounds. As I tried to move back, she kept pushing back even faster so I wasn't moving out of her; I was just sort of stirring around within her.

I put my right hand on her butt cheek and got my left hand onto the small of her back so I could lever myself back out of her cunt. But as I started to make headway, she started crying out "No, no, no! Keep it in, please, please."

"Gail, I have to pull out. I was weak. I let myself get out of control, and I'm having a hard time getting myself back in control. If I don't pull back, I'm going to come way too fast, and it's going to be in you, in your vagina.

"And we haven't even talked about whether it is safe for us to be doing this. We haven't talked about whether you are on some sort of birth control or whether we need to use a condom. I hadn't intended to enter you before we have had a chance to talk about that first."

Even though she was still in an orgasm because she was still quivering, my speech must have gotten through because she lifted up her head and shoulders and told me to stop and think before I tried to move back any more.

"Do you really think that Lexie would have let us go if we hadn't taken care of birth control before this? Of course she had me get on birth control. She knew that I would get around to sex before too long and so while I still had my last cast on, she got me set up.

"I was safe long before I made my mistake earlier, and now I won't have you ruining my first real loving time by getting all upset and trying to pull out. I want this. I need this. I know what I am doing, I know what I am feeling this time and I know what else I need to feel this time. Please, please come in me. Let me feel what it's like to have a loving man give me what I want."

She was still quivering even when she finished her speech. No way was I going soft with the feeling of her vibrating on my prick. It took me less than a second to think it through. Of course, Lexie wouldn't have set this up to allow anything unsafe to happen to Gail. Before I was even aware that I had reached that conclusion, my hips had started the dance of love that all humans know by instinct. Gail dropped her head and shoulders and reached back with her hands to caress my thighs.

The good thing about what had happened was that I had gotten a little bit better control of myself and so I knew that this would be much better for Gail. As I thought about it, I realized that I had not given Gail the other half of her massage yet, on her front. I knew that doing that would get me hard again, so if she wanted it now, I could do as she wanted and I would be ready again before we were finished for the night.

I had still been going quite slowly while I had been thinking everything through, and Gail had just about stopped vibrating and was barely moaning. She was just using her fingertips on my legs, giving a slight push and pull movement on my thighs; but now I shifted to a more forceful stroke with a quicker cadence. Gail started shoving back with each stroke I made forward, and she was lifting and dropping her ass to feel a variation to be sure to hit all the spots she wanted hit.

The moaning had picked up again and was intermixed with "Oh" and "Ah" and "So good" and "Yes" and the one I liked to hear, "More". Then she started adding in the "Faster" and "Harder" and "Oh my God" and finally she hit the "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" With that I just couldn't hold back any more and I started blasting my come inside of her, and she was vibrating again and making more unintelligible sounds before she just seized up and went totally silent and rigid. Well, rigid except in her pussy; that just kept on squeezing and alternating between sucking me in and pushing me slightly back as though to push me out, but it never pushed hard enough or far enough to actually let the head of my prick out of her vagina.

Although it felt like an hour that she was rigid, it must have been only a minute during which the grimace on her face morphed to a grin and then a smile, and then her eyes closed and she slumped down like a rag doll. She started breathing again with a gasp and then just lay making that gentle "Mmmmm" noise of satisfaction. I knew I was going to fall over if I didn't lie down too, so I lowered myself on the edge of the beach towel facing her as she fell asleep. I moved my right hand under her right hand and allowed my left hand to rest lightly on the top of her ass cheeks right where it went into the small of her back.

When I opened my eyes, I realized that I must have fallen asleep too for some amount of time. I was still holding Gail's hand and I still had my other hand on her back, so it must have only been for a short time, but she was awake and was watching my face, smiling at me.

"I could really get to start liking the feeling of waking to a wonderful man lying beside me and holding my hand and with his other hand on my back. You look rather content just like I feel. Oh, I just thought... An even better way to wake up would be to have my man spooning up to my back, with his hand on my breast, and his cock still in my pussy, the same way that we had been positioned when we fell asleep the night before... Oh, I wish I hadn't thought of that cause now I'm starting to get horny again..."

"Ahhh, the joy of being so young... You really wore me out. It's going to take me a little more time before I can be ready to show you the full amount of attention that you deserve. But we can talk some more and I can be of some service for the time it will take to recharge my batteries. You know, I still owe you the other half of your massage, the front half!" I said wiggling my eyebrows suggestively.

She giggled at me and my eyebrows but then said that she needed to get up for a minute to replace the towel she was lying on with a fresh one; that the one there now was a little too damp to be used any more to protect the bed. Maybe she would even put a couple down to be safe. So I started to push back off of the edge of the towel. She saw me wince a little because of my wrist; I hadn't flexed it for over a month and with all the activity today, it was a little tender.

"Wait a minute mister; your wrist is hurting you; we can get back to the rest of the massage at some later time. For now I think you should just scoot up against the headboard and sit so we can talk a little while."

She did remove the wet towel and place a clean one again before she scooted up beside me and she reached out and took my arm and started examining my wrist and hand to make sure that we hadn't hurt me. When she was satisfied that all was okay, she leaned back down a bit and laid her head on my shoulder. Then she started asking questions with a much higher sexual content than we had discussed during our walk and dinner.

After about a half hour, I realized that she had been massaging my wrist and I had been rubbing my other hand around on her back. She had slipped her leg over mine although she wasn't really lying on me. But it put her in just the right position for me to see if she was sensitive in the same spot that my wife had been so sensitive.

This one little spot in the deepest curve of her back was a super erogenous zone on my wife. Even if she wasn't naked yet, or if it was only ten minutes after we had both climaxed and she had come like gangbusters, all I had to do was rub that spot and, BOOM; ...instant orgasm!

"Whoa there, Jason," I thought to myself, "You don't have any right to go experimenting on this lady."

I caught myself just before I started to press on that spot on her back. My curiosity doesn't override her rights to be treated as a lady even if we are lying here naked and talking about all sorts of sexual topics. As I think on it, I don't even know how the thought of that spot crept into my mind. I suddenly snapped back to reality because I felt Gail gently stroking my cock and I realized that she was talking to me again.

"Hello! Jason. Hello? Welcome back. I don't know where you went just then but it must have been a happy place because all of the sudden, your cock gave a little lurch and stood up against my hip. I guess that means that you are rested up again, huh?"

She pushed herself up to a kneeling position and swung her leg all the way across my thighs. Before I had a chance to say anything, she had pushed a little forward and was rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy lips. Between the pre-cum oozing from me and the actual wetness of her cunt, there was no difficulty with her sliding right onto my prick and burying it all the way to my balls. I know the smile on my face must have matched the smile on hers.

"I think I want a little bit more of an internal massage right now, but we can put off the other half of my regular massage until some other time. I will have to be thinking about getting to bed for some sleep soon since I have to go to work in the morning. I want to thank you for taking your whole afternoon and evening with me. I feel much more confident now in my ability to handle relationships. Can I still call you if I find I need some more help or information later on?"

"Of course you can. Some day when you feel a real need for a foot massage or if you just have some free time, give me a buzz and I'll come on over or we could meet for a little dinner and you can ask anything you'd like to know."

She had been just gently rocking on my prick but now she started a more energetic motion and I started playing with her tits as she started moving up and down as well as the little circles she was making with her hips. Her breathing was getting heavier and somewhat erratic so I knew she was getting closer to another orgasm. The higher and faster she moved; the deeper and harder we came together until I heard that slapping noise and I had to put my hands on her hips to help hold her steady on top of me.

I couldn't keep still while she was moving like that and so I had been pushing up to meet each of her downward plunges. We were hitting together so hard that I could actually feel my balls swing up and hit against her little pucker at the height of my movement. Suddenly, I felt the head of my prick hit the very deepest part of her pussy, it had to be her cervix, and she made a quick grimace and immediately got a huge smile on her face as she flew over the edge of the cliff into what was obviously a mind blowing orgasm.

"Oooooohhhhoooohhoooohhhhhh Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" Silence... At least from her...

I have no idea if I was saying anything or not, but I was spouting into her for all I was worth, as I watched her eyes roll back and she started toppling down onto my chest. I was able to catch her well enough to keep her head from bashing into my face, but just barely enough to turn it so she was looking out to the side if her eyes were open. She just lay there on top of me, limp as a dishrag, and unmoving. I had to hold my breath and listen closely to hear that she was breathing.

When I got my breath under control and a little energy into my arms, I reached down and pushed her knees down to straighten her legs. Hopefully that would be a little more comfortable for her while she lay there. I was still buried completely in her pussy but I could feel our mixed cum oozing out around my prick. It was a good thing that we had the towels down or we'd have to change her bed linens before she would be able to sleep tonight.

After about twenty minutes, she gave a little start. My erection had subsided and when I had slipped out, that may have awakened her. She drew her arms up and pushed herself up and back so she could look at me. Such a wonderful smile, she was obviously happy and content.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead."

"Oh, I didn't really sleep through the night on you, did I?"

"No, I was only teasing. But we do need to get up and get me out of your way so you can get a good night's sleep. I need to use the bathroom and you did say you have to work in the morning. It's just after eleven so you can get at least several hours of sleep before you have to get going to work."

"If you don't feel up to driving home tonight, I do have a guest bedroom down the hall. But, I won't guarantee that I won't come down and attack you if I happen to wake up early tomorrow. I promise that I will feed you breakfast if you decide to stay, and not just a piece of toast and coffee."

"Thank you for offering, the breakfast as well as the attack, but I actually have an appointment for pretty early in the morning also, so I'll have to go home since I need some things from there for the meeting. Maybe someday, if you want it, or feel that you need it, I can stay for the night. But I feel pretty sure that you won't need an old guy like me though if you want company some night. I'm sure there are lots of volunteers out there for you. And now you have a much better idea of how they should treat you and how good it can be with someone who cares about you."

While I went into the bathroom, she pulled the towels off the bed so she'd be able to sleep. After I dressed, she walked me to the door and we kissed one last time before I opened the door and went to my car. As I drove home, I was thinking about the fact that Barb, and now Lexie had set me up with a friend of theirs. I wondered if my girls had set up a schedule amongst themselves for me and that I should expect another friendly meeting, this time with one of Sophie's friends soon, or was it just a coincidence that these events had happened at this time. Well, only time would tell. But I suspected that in just a few weeks, some sorority girl would need a little help with one thing or another and I'd be called on by Sophie to lend a hand, or some other bodily part.

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers
12