Daddy's Little Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my baby girl," he says, "I've made such a mess in your tender little anus. Daddy's come is leaking out of my baby's ass."

You can only moan in appreciation of the sight he must have as you thrust your tired ass back toward him, leaving your legs parted, opened to him.

You feel him moving and with shock you realize he is kneeling. In a moment, his hands are on the back of your thighs and his warm breath caresses your dripping cunt. Then there is a hot, wet touch as his tongue caresses your pussy lips, sliding up over the entrance to your sex, over the membrane that separates your pussy from your anus, and then sliding into your asshole.

His tongue thrusts into your opened orifice, tasting the salty flavor of his come, licking hungrily, as deep into your ass as he can go, tonguing the inner walls themselves, tasting the pungent, almost acrid flavor or come tainted with waste. His excitement quickly renews as he considers his act, licking his own come from your well-reamed asshole. He feels his cock reviving instantly and his body begins to burn again.

You continue thrusting your ass back into his hungry face, reveling in the power you have suddenly found, fantasizing about your own father, tonguing your dirty ass as come pours from it. Your pussy continues to burn and you reach under your stomach again, finding your sex, thrusting fingers inside, brushing knuckles against his chin as he continues tonguing your ass.

Suddenly he is gone. Hands on your shoulders spin you around to face him. There is a gleam in his eye, perceptible even in the darkness of this hallway.

"My little baby girl's ass is nice and clean now, sweetheart. Daddy licked you very nice and clean."

His smile deepens.

"But daddy is dirty too, baby girl. It's your turn to take care of me."

You look down at his cock, surprised to find it raging erect, thrusting up and out of his unbuttoned pants. It is glistening with pasty gray come, from its tip to its base, evidence of his come, mixed with your anus' waste, visibly beaded up in his sparse pattern of hair. His hands on your shoulders are pressing you downward. You fall to a crouch in front of him, his thick cock pulsing and twitching slowly in front of you, covered in dirty come.

"Come on, sweetheart," he breathes heavily, "Clean daddy's cock for him."

His hands are in your hair, pulling you forward. Your lips part as you consider what you are about to do. Rather than forcing you to take it immediately, your molesting 'father' instead brushes the head around your lips and across one smooth, soft cheek. You can smell sex all around you...the faintest traces of your own wet cunt, still lingering on his cock, mixed with the powerful scent of male cum and the slightly dirtier scent of your anus.

Your lips open and he eases his cock into your mouth. His hands grasp the back of your head and he forces his cock deep into you, letting it push against the back of your throat. You close your mouth around it and suck and he withdraws.

You can feel the thin film of paste rolling off of his shaft, until his cock slips from your lips. Then there is only the flavor and the fluids, rolling around your tongue. You decide not to swallow, and you thrust your tongue out, circling it around the tip of his cock. The pasty fluid runs down your chin, smears around the head of his cock. You suck the pulsing member back into your mouth and he fucks your throat gently, grasping your head and forcing you forward until your nose is buried in his pubic hair, lips coating with the fluids that cling to his hair.

Finally he pulls his cock from you and his hands are under your arms, lifting you upward. He presses against you, his throbbing cock thick and obvious against your stomach. He leans forward and your eyes close as his lips taste yours. Tongues intertwine together as he shares his own come with you.

Your feel your body burning and your hands reach for your skirt. You must have daddy's cock again.

12