Daddy's Obsession Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyb1
andyb1
182 Followers

"Please honey. Let me see those beautiful breasts" I begged, starting to stroke myself slowly. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she unhooked the bra, slowly lowering the straps over her slender shoulders. She cupped her breasts in both hands for a moment, then let the bra fall, exposing herself to my eyes. I gave a low moan of lust as my daughter's full tits came into view on the screen.

She caressed herself, running her fingertips over the tops of those creamy orbs and pinching her nipples. "Tell me how sexy I am" she whispered.

"You're the hottest girl a dad could ever ask for baby" I sighed. "I want to kiss every inch of that incredible body".

She smiled, running her hands slowly down her smooth tummy, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her cotton panties.

"Take them off honey. Let me see the rest of you" I said, hearing the urgency in my own voice.

"What's wrong daddy?" she teased, "am I turning you on?"

She slowly started to slide her yellow panties down over her well curved hips, gracefully turning as she did so to bring her tight ass into view. I watched, captivated, as my lithe gymnast daughter bent over, ever-so-slowly sliding the panties down her long slender legs, her ass in front of the camera.

"Lindsay, you're making your daddy so horny. You look amazing".

She reached back to caress her ass for a moment, giving it a playful little spank, the firm flesh barely moving as her hand came down with an audible smack. Then she leaned back up and slowly turned to face me, treating me to another view of her magnificent 34Ds.

My hand quickened it's pace on my rock hard cock as I got my first sight of my virgin daughter's smoothly shaved mound. Her pussy lips were beautiful. I moaned again in lust as she started to slide her legs apart, feet slipping over the hard wood floor as the flexible teen slowly lowered her body.

"Oh my god honey, that is so sexy" I breathed, leaning in closer to my screen as Lindsay got lower and lower to the floor. She stopped with her beautiful pussy barely an inch from the tip of the dildo, her feet spread wide apart.

"I love seeing you stroke that big thing" she sighed, biting her lower lip as she watched me pleasure myself over her. "I thought of you inside me last night as I did this".

Wrapping her slender well-manicured fingers around the plastic cock to steady it, Lindsay continued her splits, sighing in pleasure as her pussy came down onto the tip of the toy, whimpering as she slid slowly down onto it.

"Uhhh...I'm so turned on daddy". Keeping a firm grip on the base of the toy, she took it deeper, wet pussy lips slipping over the smooth surface and clamping it tight inside of her. Her lovely legs were almost in a perfect splits now as she let several inches of the 'cock' penetrate her. I had never been so jealous of an inanimate object.

"God you're so flexible" I moaned. "Such a sexy girl. You're teasing me so bad baby"

"I wish it was you inside of me daddy. I know we can't, but I still wish it so bad" she whispered, holding the dildo steady as she rose up, then sank back down, whimpering as she slowly fucked her way up and down the rigid toy.

"I would love to be buried deep inside my darling daughter" I replied, seeing the white surface start to glisten with my angel's juices.

"Mmm your cock feels so good" she moaned, starting to ride it faster and deeper. She brought her free hand to her lips, sucking her fingers into her mouth then lowering them between wide spread legs, rubbing her clit in little circles. "Fuck me daddy" she cried, mouth-watering tits bobbing up and down as she bounced on the plastic cock. "Fuck your baby girl"

"That's it, take daddy's cock" I urged, stroking myself more urgently. "Take what you need baby"

She fell back, resting her back against the bed, bending her knees, keeping them wide apart. Her silky hair spilled all over her heaving breasts as she diddled herself. Gripping the dildo tight, she started to thrust it deep in and out of herself, rubbing her pussy furiously. "Ugh, fuck me daddy...yes, yes". She was crying in pleasure and pain as she forced the thick object deep into her cunt.

Our eyes stayed locked over the webcam feed as I listened to the plastic cock squishing in and out of my daughter's tight juicy pussy. "That's it baby. You're making me so hard, my cock feels like it's going to explode".

"I love you daddy" she cried, voice trembling, hand rising and falling fast as she fucked herself.

"I love you too baby-girl" I moaned, struggling not to cum, so turned on by the naughty sight of my incredible daughter rubbing and dildo-fucking her pussy as she cried out for me.

"I'm close daddy...I can feel it...oh god, I'm gonna cum so hard!". She was thrusting her hips now, humping into the dildo in her hand.

"Do it baby" I urged, "cum for daddy"

"Cum with me!" she pleaded, "I want to see you shoot your cum for me"

She could barely keep her grip on the toy as her body started to tremble, beads of sweat running between her shaking breasts. "I'm cummming dadddyyyy" she cried, and I let out a cry of my own, jerking myself fast, staring into my daughter's eyes as my cock started to pulse.

"I'm cumming too princess!". I shuddered with pleasure as the first of several powerful blasts shot from my cock, splashing my abs and chest.

Lindsay buried the dildo inside of herself, holding it there as her body shook, then pulled it free, throwing her head back and crying out as a spray of crystal clear pussy juice squirted all over her thighs and soaked the hard wood floor. She dropped the toy, letting it roll away as she slipped two fingers inside herself and clamped her thighs shut around her hand, still shaking as her orgasm powered through her. "Uhhhh, daddy, it feels so good..." she whined.

I slumped back into my chair, body covered in a sticky mess as I watched my gorgeous daughter ride out her orgasm. Finally she gave a huge sigh, resting her head back against the bed, sweeping her hair out of her face.

"Wow. It felt so good with you watching me" she sighed, breathing hard. "I can't believe I squirted so much, that's so embarrassing!"

'No, that was amazing honey. Don't be embarrassed. You made me cum so hard"

"So I see" she giggled, looking at the cum dripping down my abs as she curled up, hugging her knees to her ample chest, sitting on the hard floor in front of the little puddle she had just made.

"I love you so much honey" I said seriously, suddenly feeling the distance between us. I wanted to hold her in my arms as we both came down from our pleasure.

"I love you too". Her big blue eyes started to glisten as she looked at me. "I can't wait for you to get home".

"I'll be home soon angel" I smiled. "I can't wait either".

"I think I need to go clean up" she laughed. "I kinda made a mess".

"Me too" I laughed back. "But it sure felt good".

"Mmm yeah it did" she purred. "Shall we say goodnight then?"

"Sure honey. I'll see you Friday night okay?"

"See you Friday daddy" she smiled, reaching out to hit the end call button on her laptop.

I slept like a baby that night...

Thursday passed without incident, although I was even more impatient to get home to my baby girl and every hour dragged by. I paid enough attention through the seminar to convince my boss that it hadn't been a waste of money, but Lindsay was always in the back of my mind.

Finally Friday came. Standing in Atlanta airport, I grew ever more impatient as my flight home was delayed, meaning I wouldn't get back until late, but Lindsay text me to say 'Don't worry daddy, I'll wait up ;) x X x'

In the end it was close to midnight when I finally got back to my house. I opened the front door to find the place dark and quiet, all the lights off save for a small lamp in the hallway. On the table beside it was a note in Lindsay's big curly feminine handwriting;

'Welcome home daddy! I missed you. Take off your shirt and go lay on your bed. Close your eyes and relax. If you're good, I'm going to give you a present'

She had signed it 'baby girl', and left a big pink lipstick kiss at the bottom. My heart started beating faster as I wondered what my 'present' might be. Dropping my suitcase by the door and kicking off my shoes, I headed straight for my room as instructed, unbuttoning my shirt as I went.

The light was off in my room, but at least a dozen candles were arranged on the dresser and bedside tables, casting dancing shadows on every surface as they flickered. Lindsay was nowhere in sight, although I thought I could sense a subtle hint of her Candy Cane perfume in the air.

Tossing my shirt aside, and kicking off my socks, I dropped onto my big comfy bed and lay back, closing my eyes. I was already hard inside my pants in anticipation for whatever my amazing daughter had in store.

She must have moved quietly, because I didn't hear her come into the room. It wasn't until I heard her soft voice at the foot of the bed that I knew she was with me. "You can open your eyes now daddy, but only if you promise to keep your hands at your sides. Can you do that?"

"I promise". My voice was hoarse with excitement.

"Okay, then you can open them"

Lindsay was standing at the base of the bed. Two pink ribbons tied her silky raven-black hair in long loose pigtails. She had clearly taken time over her make-up; those big blue eyes were framed with long dark lashes, and a pink flush high on her cheeks gave color to her flawless creamy complexion. Her well glossed lips were a bright pink that shined in the candle light.

Clinging to her hourglass body was the uniform she used to wear to her old private school. She hadn't attended there in two years, and had clearly outgrown the outfit. The white blouse was stretched tight over her ample bra-less chest, and the buttons looked ready to fly off as they struggled to contain her full tits. She had buttoned it just enough to display a generous amount of cleavage, and tied it below her breasts, exposing her toned midriff to just above her little belly button.

A pleated blue and green plaid skirt clung to her hips. It had been a more modest length once, but the long-legged teen had grown and now the hem barely came to mid-thigh, exposing plenty of firm young flesh to my hungry eyes. Knee high white socks and black heels completed the naughty schoolgirl ensemble.

"Welcome home daddy. Do you like the view?" she teased, her voice confident and seductive.

I had to clear my throat several times before I was able to speak.

"Jesus honey, you look....well, you look sexy as hell! Absolutely incredible"

She giggled, giving me a twirl, sending her pigtails flying, skirt briefly fanning out to give me a glimpse of tight pink satin panties beneath.

She reached over to hit the play button on the cd player beside the bed, then stepped back enough to give me a good view. My cock twitched with approval, but I obeyed the rules, keeping my hands at my sides as I drank in the sight of the sexy teen babygirl in her too-tight catholic schoolgirl outfit.

From the speakers Britney Spears began to sing, "Oh baby, baby, How was I supposed to know..."

Lindsay slowly began to sway back and forth, sliding pink-lacquered fingernails over her smooth bare tummy and between her legs. She bit her lower lip, giving me a smoldering look. Moving with a gymnast's effortless grace, her hips continued to rock in smooth circles as she turned to the music, exposing her slender back to me.

"My loneliness is killing me..." confessed Britney as Lindsay picked up the pace, gyrating those well-curved hips faster, tossing the skirt up to bare the panties clinging tightly to her perfect ass.

Showing off her flexibility, she raised one long leg up slowly until it was perfectly straight, high heel pointing up to the ceiling. I moaned at the incredible sight, admiring the way the pink satin panties pulled tight across her mound, the outline of her pussy lips clearly visible through the fabric.

She caressed her outstretched leg, then slowly lowered it back down and continued her dance, turning her back to me and looking over her shoulder into my eyes as she bent over.

"Hit me baby one more time" cried Britney, and Lindsay spanked her ass hard, then rubbed it through her panties in small circles.

As the song came to a close she strode back over to the bed, kicking off her heels and stepping lightly up onto the mattress.

Bass thrummed through the room as N.E.R.D's 'Lapdance' began to play. Lindsay stood over me on the bed, legs either side of my waist, shoulder width apart, giving me a perfect view up her long legs and under her skirt to her panty covered crotch.

"I'm a dirty dog" hissed the rapper through the stereo as my busty daughter's hands went to her super-tight blouse, slipping one button free, then another. The third button popped loose under the strain, and the top fell open, exposing those pert tits to my gaze. Her nipples were hard as bullets, and she started to pinch and caress them as I looked up with lusty eyes.

"Oooh baby you want me? Well you can have this lap dance here for free" moaned a sexy female voice through the stereo as Lindsay slowly unzipped her tiny skirt, letting if fall down over her thighs and onto the bulge in my lap.

"Daddy, I need to touch myself. This is turning me on so bad" she whimpered, slipping a hand down into her satin panties.

It took every effort of will for me to keep my hands at my sides as I watched my daughter's fingers dance inside her panties, listening to her whimper as she rubbed her clit in front of me. I dug my fingers into the sheets, transfixed by the view in front of me. I could smell the sweet intoxicating scent of her teenage sex, and desperately fought the urge to grab her narrow waist, throw her down beside me and take her hard.

"I'm so horny daddy" she sighed, looking down at me through long thick dark lashes. "Do you like watching me touch myself? Am I turning you on daddy?"

"You have no idea how much baby" I moaned, "can I touch myself now too?"

"Uh uh" she replied, pigtails swinging as she shook her head, fingers still teasing her juicy cleft. "Just watch me"

"Let me see your pussy angel" I begged, and she obliged, pulling pink satin to one side to expose the prettiest little cunt I had ever seen. One hand still rubbing her hard little pink clit, she brought the other down between her thighs and slowly slipped two slender fingers inside herself, moaning in pleasure.

Pink cheeks flushed, my horny little girl rubbed and fingered herself while I gripped the bed sheets tighter and tighter, unable to tear my eyes away from the naughty sight, cock so hard I was worried I might cum in my pants.

"I love you daddy" she gasped, so wet now that her pussy made a delicious squishing sound as she worked it with her long fingers.

"I love you too, so much, even if you're driving me crazy, you tease"

"I want you to want me so bad you can't stand it" she gasped, grinding her hips now as she diddled herself closer to the point of no return.

"Well you're getting your wish". I licked my dry lips, squirming uncomfortably where I lay beneath her.

"Ooooh....oooh, daddy, I'm gonna cum" she moaned, fingers becoming a blur as she furiously rubbed her clit, juices running down her young thighs.

"Do it baby, cum hard" I hissed, and she did, tossing her head back and thrusting her hips forward, legs trembling as she soaked her hand.

She sank to her knees, straddling my chest, then fell forward, burying those big firm tits in my face, bracing herself with her hands splayed on the pillow at either side of my head. The sweet scent of candy cane perfume in her cleavage filled my nose.

"You can touch me now" she gasped between breaths, and immediately I grabbed her tight buns in both hands, squeezing the firm ass flesh as Lindsay panted in my ear.

One hand propping herself up, she used the other to cup one of her 34d's and bring it to my mouth. I licked my lips and started to kiss that wonderful firm creamy flesh, then sucked my daughter's hard puffy nipple into my eager mouth.

Lindsay purred as I sucked on her tits, feeding me one, then the other. "Mmm, that feels nice" she cooed as I rolled and flicked my tongue over her nipples, my strong hands caressing her thighs and ass.

"I need to tell you something" she whispered into my ear as I covered her cleavage in kisses.

"You can tell me anything honey" I replied, cock still throbbing angrily within the prison of my slacks.

"I know you're my dad, and I'm your daughter, and we can't...you know...make love, but there's something I want to do, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since we Skyped the other night"

"What do you want to do?" I asked between mouthfuls of teenage breast.

"I wanna taste you daddy. I want to please you with my mouth. I've never done it before" she confessed, words spilling out in the rush as she summoned up her courage "but I've been reading about it, and watching videos. You know, naughty ones, and I got so hot last night imagining it was me doing it to you. I really wanna do that for you. I wanna suck it daddy. I wanna suck your big cock so bad. Can I do it? Will you let me suck you off daddy? Do you think I'm a bad girl for wanting to do that?"

"I think you're an angel for wanting to do that for your dad" I replied, pulse racing at the thought of having my beautiful daughter's lips around my aching erection.

Taking that as my approval, she started to crawl her way down my body. Wide sparkling blue eyes gazed up at me submissively as she kissed her way down my bare chest and left a trail of kisses down my abs. She reached up to pull the ribbons from her hair, releasing her pigtails and shaking her head, letting her long silky brunette hair spill free.

"You're so beautiful angel" I sighed, admiring her naked chest, and a face pretty enough to make most models jealous.

She smiled as she straddled me, hands busy unbuckling my belt, then unbuttoning my pants. Gripping the waist band, she pulled my trousers and boxers down in one smooth motion, throwing them aside as my throbbing cock finally sprang free.

"On my god daddy, you're so hard" she moaned as she lay between my legs, wrapping her soft hand around the base of me. "You feel huge"

"Well you really drove me crazy there honey. That was the sexiest show I've ever seen"

She giggled, giving me a little squeeze. "Tell me want you want me to do...I want to hear you say it"

Looking into her eyes, I said "Babygirl, I want you to suck daddy's cock"

Needing no more encouragement, she lowered her head to my lap, long dark hair spilling over my thighs as glossy pink lips gently kissed the tip of my very hard, very ready member. I was already starting to drip precum from all her teasing, and it left a trail from my cock to her mouth as she pulled back enough to give me a mischievous smile. I bet you've been dreaming of me doing this, haven't you?" she teased, licking the precum from her lips.

"More times than I can count" I confessed, and she slowly slid her pillow soft lips over my crest, enveloping the head of my cock in her warm wet mouth. The sight of my dick sliding into my own daughter's achingly beautiful face was enough to elicit a low moan of pleasure from me. This may have been the eighteen year old's first time, but I could tell immediately that she knew what she was doing. Keeping her mouth nice and wet, she rolled her tongue around my sensitive head, soft hand stroking me gently at the base of my cock.

"Mmm honey, that feels so good" I said, and it did. It felt fucking amazing having my adorable teen daughter sucking me off.

She started to take me deeper, sliding her lips several inches up and down my length, talented tongue still swirling and rubbing over my rock hard shaft and around my throbbing head. Those big blue eyes never left mine, peering up submissively from under dark lashes as she enthusiastically blew her father's well-teased cock. I was in heaven.

andyb1
andyb1
182 Followers