Daddy's Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His strong hands, rough from years of hard work, trailed above my sensitive skin. I watched as they moved over my shoulders and torso, and then behind me. Goose bumps formed as I felt daddy pull my bra tight and then unhook it. Keeping the cups in place, he slid one strap off at a time, then pulled the bra away from my lily skin

His breath caught as my nipples became erect in the stimulating situation. "Princess, you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen," he breathed. We stared at my body in the mirror.

Tentatively, his hands touched my soft flesh. Standing behind me, he cupped the tender mounds, squeezing my nipples between his fingers. I closed my eyes, feeling vulnerable yet aroused at the same time. I leaned back against him, my flesh responding to his touch.

Abruptly, he moved in front of me and kneeled. His eyes looked up into mine as his mouth engulfed my breast. I moaned loudly, and his tongue massaged the receptive areas with vigor.

I noticed his hands had strayed and now lingered over my shoes. The decorative buckles rattled as daddy pulled one off. Unexpectedly, he swooped me into his arms and walked to the bed, kissing me passionately.

He removed the comforter, gently laid me down on the silk sheets, and then pulled off my other shoe. Eager, he tried to push my skirt further up my thighs, but my delicate fingers stopped him. "Take off your shirt first, daddy."

With one arm, he pulled the top from his body and threw it to the floor without a second thought. He climbed onto the bed and propped himself above me. Daddy looked deeply into my blue orbs, and I knew he saw the lust they held as I saw the same desire in his.

He kissed my forehead and trailed down my body with his lips. Without objection, he unsnapped the closures on my skirt. Gently, he tugged it down and finally completely off. I wore matching white-lace panties, the only barrier left.

I felt daddy's breath as he smelled the musk coming from my soaked garment. His fingers snaked around the edge of the flimsy cloth and slowly moved it along my legs. I felt my panties slip off my feet and then fall away.

"You're shaved," he said, sounding surprised at the revelation. My cheeks blushed crimson as embarrassment flooded over me.

"Sorry, daddy, is that not right? I only had a few hairs there so I shaved them." I suddenly regretted the choice and wondered how upset daddy was.

Lying beside me, he softly chuckled. "Not at all. I rather adore a hairless pussy."

In my purity, the word sounded foreign. I'd never thought of my body using such terms. "I want to see you," I decided, not exactly sure what to call his hidden manhood.

Wordlessly, he stood and played with his belt. At last, he kicked off his shoes and socks, and then his pants fell to the ground. He stepped away and stood facing me in his dark silk boxers; a bulge protruded from the center.

I slid off the bed and kneeled before him as he'd done with me earlier. Cautiously, I pulled the waistband lower. His member bounced out over the edge and pointed straight at me. I yanked the boxers all the way down, completely exposing him.

Daddy was the only naked man I'd seen, and he was magnificent. I admired his shaft and briefly questioned if he'd fit in me. He seemed at least five or six inches long and I wondered if all men were so well endowed.

My slender fingers reached out and touched the throbbing appendage. He gasped and I instinctively jerked my hand away. "Did I hurt you?"

He adamantly shook his head, holding the base of his member firmly. "No no, darling girl."

I paused, unsure of what I was supposed to do.

"Kiss my cock," daddy hinted, sensing my apprehension.

Naked and on my knees before him, I licked my lips and lightly kissed the wondrous prize. I glanced up, looking for confirmation that my actions were enjoyable. His eyes were closed and his lips formed a silent 'o'.

I became more aggressive and let my tongue escape, caressing and licking the end of his glory. I moved lower on his shaft, allowing him to entirely fill my hot mouth. I heard him groan and I intuitively started to bob up and down slowly, my breasts swaying with the motion.

Deeper and deeper I swallowed the organ until I gagged and heaved in protest. My objection seemed to only spur daddy on and I felt him grip my head tightly and rapidly slam into my mouth. He tensed and abruptly pulled out.

Reflexively, I moved to him, eager to continue. He stopped me, keeping his manhood from my glossy lips. "I won't be able to come more than once, princess," he explained as I pouted on my knees. "And I don't want your first to be like this."

I teasingly huffed and retreated to the bed. "My turn then?" I asked with a devilish smile, still focused on his stiff member.

He charged towards the bed and I playfully screamed, clamoring to get away on the other side. Grabbing my waist, he pulled me down and into his arms. The minutes passed as we lay together, enjoying the embrace of one another.

I felt a faint movement, and daddy shifted position. He rolled me to my back with one hand while the other went lower. Unconsciously, my legs spread wider and his hand stopped above my pussy. Gingerly, a finger separated my folds.

I opened further and daddy moved to between my legs. The excitement began to build within my core as he fondled the sensitive area. "Oh daddy," I moaned with pleasure. "That feels so good."

His lips met the top of my virginity and kissed above the engorged nub. Skillfully, he spread my opening, and exposed the delicate pink within. His tongue moved across the flesh, flicking back and forth as I twisted at his touch. A finger penetrated me, sliding a short ways in and back out.

"You taste so fuckin' good, baby girl," he growled, pumping me faster.

Impulsively, my hands pulled his head closer, forcing his tongue deeper. "Yes, yes, oh god daddy, like that, yes!" I screamed as he expertly fingered my glistening pussy. I writhed on the bed, frenzied as he nibbled and sucked my clit and thrust further. I became wildly primitive and grunted with every movement. "Unh, stick your cock in me, daddy! Anh, oh, oh. Please!"

He flew off the bed and positioned himself at the end, his knees leaning against the fabric footboard.

I felt his hands grip my bare hips and pull my rear to the edge of the mattress. I grasped the sheet for support at I teetered on the edge. "Are you sure, princess?" he asked timidly, his hands now supporting my lower half as I dangled awkwardly.

"Yes, daddy, I'm sure," I responded with a husky sigh, aching to feel him inside. "Make love to me daddy, make love to your princess," I added longingly, completely lost in the moment.

My heels were brought up to his high broad shoulders, and his hands spread me open and smeared my juices on his cock. I clumsily arched my back, trying to make entry easier. "Just do what feels natural, darling," he affectionately suggested, seemingly amazed at my obvious innocence.

His cock head rested at my opening, rubbing along my slick slit as daddy readied himself. He gradually slid in and I could feel my tight pussy stretching to accommodate him. "Yes daddy, please, more," I softly encouraged, trying to pull him closer with my legs.

He hit my barrier and stopped. I could feel his anxiety build as mine did at this new venture. With a bit of force, he thrust forward, tearing my virginity away forever. My eyes shut tight with pain and my thighs stiffened to prevent any movement.

"Are you okay, princess?" he asked cautiously, standing very still as I became accustomed to the new sensations. I nodded, though still grimacing. "Breathe baby," he instructed quietly, leaning forward. His tongue danced across an erect nipple, teasing it passionately. Fingers twisted my other and roamed my flesh, causing my body to come alive.

Bit by bit I adjusted to the feeling and opened my eyes in wonderment. In the glow of soft candlelight, I saw daddy run his tongue over my skin and kiss my breasts as his cock remained nestled in my throbbing cunt. My arms straightened above me in rapture, relishing the cool silk sheets beneath as my body felt afire with lust.

He inched in, allowing me to get comfortable, until his entire erect member lay inside me. Pleasure replaced pain, passion replaced innocence and, pulling his face to my chest, I earnestly begged him for more. "Fuck me daddy."

He reared back and I felt him pull completely out with a loud wet pop, then guide his cock back in with a moan. Each thrust sent sparks through my petite frame; I dug my heels into his back as I tried to pull him in further.

He moved my legs to his waist and wrapped them around.

Vehemently, he slammed himself completely into my pulsating pussy; bending forward, he pinned my arms in place, and kissed me roughly; I was hostage to his whims. My body continued to push into his, desperately needing him to satisfy my burning desire.

He released me and pulled away, his voracious eyes betraying the ravenous exhilaration he felt. I moaned in anticipation, biting my bottom lip as I trembled with excitement. His hands held my hips against the bed.

Suddenly he was a madman, and furiously pounded his cock into my cunt. The friction caused waves of unceasing bliss to pour through me as our bodies slapped together.

"Ahg, yes, yes daddy. Harder daddy, harder!" I yelled out hungrily, overwhelmed as his enlarged head plowed into me.

My fingers wildly flicked my clit; I moved to him with each plunge bringing myself closer to ecstasy. Feverishly we rocked together, animal-like noises and wet smacks our only music.

Daddy grunted as he shoved his cock deep into my engorged folds. He watched as I attacked my sweet spot while he fucked me into oblivion. His hands assaulted my sensitive breasts, pulling and twisting my nipples violently.

"Oh god princess, you're so tight," he groaned intensely, moving his fingers to my thighs and gripping them tightly. "Ugh, you like my cock, unh, in your pussy, baby? Huh? You like that?" he snorted, ramming me for all he had.

"Unh daddy, yes yes, right there, yes, oh, oh, daddy, daddy, oh daddy! DADDY!" I screamed with a torrent of passion as I exploded. Warmth flushed over me as I came around him. My dripping cunt clenched his cock and I tried to hold him within me. The orgasm ripped through my body as I shook; my hands clutched the sheet and I moaned.

"Come in me, daddy, come in your baby girl's pussy," I whimpered breathlessly, riding the waves of pleasure.

"Unh, unh, oh god baby, I'm coming, I'm coming, com-" he cried, pulling out of my cunt with a grunt.

I propped up on my elbows and watched with delight as his face scrunched with bliss. His hand pumped his swollen, purple cock dripping with my juices. A thin stream of come spewed forward and landed on my breast, followed by another on my thigh.

I gazed at daddy as his cock continued to explode on his princess. His thumb caressed the angry-looking head as he milked the remaining come. Lovingly, I scooped up some and brought it to my lips, sucking the liquid away as daddy finished.

Depleted, he collapsed on the bed next to me. Our naked bodies brushed together gently and we glistened in the soft light from come and sweat. Daddy gingerly stroked my cheek, then pulled me close and kissed me delicately.

"I love you, princess," he whispered sincerely, brushing hair off my face.

"I love you too, daddy," I whispered back with a smile, feeling comfortable and safe. The candles flickered in the quiet room, and I fell asleep in my daddy's arms.

The End

***** ***** *****

Thanks for reading. All feedback is appreciated, especially constructive criticism. This may become a series if there's interest.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Best!!!

That was such a breath of fresh air on this site. I've been getting so sick & tired of the stories where the mom sees her son jacking off & suddenly just "has" to have his cock; or the daughter who hears her parents fucking & determines that daddy will make her squeal like that; or the shy yet extremely hot virginal sister who experiments with her pesty yet equally hot & virginal brother, etc. This story was fantastic! Great build, great development, very gentle with the easing in to the sex. That's something else I've grown tired of reading where the author gets off to a good start & then suddenly they're fucking. I hate when authors go from point A to point D & leave out B & C. Great job & I look forward to your next story!

-Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice Story!

Excellent potential in this story. Build on it 'cause it's one that couold end up being amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very sensative

You wrote very sensatively and so made the reader a partner in the story . You could do a part 2 and perhaps more if they should take vacations together . Nicely done .

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

This was a well written and very sexy story. You really showed the romance between the daddy and the daughter.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Great Story

Great story telling. I hope there's a next chapter. Keep up the good work.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Little Kitten Daddy takes his virgin daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories