Dad's Bi Anal Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers

"Mmmmh, nice and warm and tight," Sandy cooed, and I knew it was her fingers probing my bottom now. Then I could feel her withdraw and other fingers replace hers, the girls again taking turns.

"Let me suck those fingers, Cecilia," I heard my daughter say.

"You are a dirty one, Sophie," Cecilia cackled, offering up to my daughter's lips the fingers she had just pulled out of my ass.

Doug couldn't help looking back over his shoulder at me, his big, brown eyes blazing with lustful desire as I plowed my cock up his young greedy male bottom. He had a hand down between his legs, stroking away furiously at his own cock as I fucked him. Looking over I could see that Tommy was doing the same to himself.

Tommy's vividly exposed, now empty ass provoked me and I reached over and slid three stiff fingers up into his hole while I kept pulverizing his buddy's bottom with my cock.

Now I felt a warm wet tongue snaking into my ass, not knowing which of the teen girls, my daughter or her friends, was doing the honor of licking my asshole again, an asshole all three had fucked.

"Look at your dad!" Sandy hissed," he's fingering Tommy's ass now while he's fucking Doug's."

"Lemme see," I heard Sophie say, and knew she was the one who'd been licking me as she pulled away now to have herself a peek, whispering in my ear, "look at you, dad. You're sodirty, the way you just love boys' assholes!"

"Can I fuck your dad while he fucks Doug, Soph?" Sandy asked, strapping the dildo to herself.

"Sure, Sandy go ahead and fuck him. I mean, you're, like, letting him fuck your boyfriend?" she said in a lewd girlish voice, the three sassy teens cracking up, drunk on their youthful, unabashed ardor.

Moments later I felt Sandy stuff her stiff strap-on cock inside me and begin to fuck me with that gleeful teen eagerness all three girls had shown all night. At that moment, fucking Doug while Sandy fucked me, I couldn't help thinking about the raw, athletic vigor these two teen boys might demonstrate if I were to let them force their thick young cocks up my ass and fuck me. The thought made me dizzy and sent a fresh jolt running through my own cock.

"Hey dad? Why don't you suck Tommy's cock while you fuck Doug?" I heard Sophie say, Sophie always imaginative, always urging me on. Damn, what a daughter I had!

"Great idea, Sophie!" Cecilia said, "I mean, Tommy sucked his, right?"

"C'mon Tommy, get on up here," my daughter urged as she had Tommy stand on the bed over Doug, straddling Doug's back, standing there, his strong, muscular thighs and legs so sharply defined, his big, perfect, thick andextremely erect cock sticking straight in my face. Sure, I had let the girls fuck me while the boys watched, and sure I had no problem at all having the teen boys suck my cock and then fucking them, loving it in fact. But now this was something new, something different. My daughter was urging me to suck a boy's cock, not her cock, or her girlfriend's rubber cock, but areal cock, ahorny teenage boy's oversized cock! This was a big step forward, I knew.

But a step I now found myself craving to take.

"Suck it, dad!" Sophie purred, looking into my eyes, hers glistening with lusty happiness as she took hold of Tommy's cock and fed it to me. I opened my mouth and took it between my lips, my first real cock, a teen's no less, a virile young teen boy's thick, steely horny cock. I think I probably blushed a little, my daughter watching, gazing at her own father sucking a cock right in front of her. I wanted that cock it my mouth now, Icraved it, I could suck it for hours. Suddenly I had been transformed into an intoxicated cocksucker, ravenous for the taste of hard young cock.

"Look at you go, dad," Sophie chuckled, "you really look like you know how to suck cock. Sure you haven't been getting any on the sly?"

I hadn't. But, like many men who try it the first time, I'd heard, it came naturally to me. After all, I had myself a cock, and it had been sucked many, many times. So I knew a thing or two about cocksucking.

"Wow!" Sandy hissed, driving her rubber cock into me with youthful zest and endless energy, "Mr. Dillon's sucking your boyfriend's cock, Cecilia."

I loved that juxtaposition. The young teen slut was fucking me up the ass, but she still called me Mr. Dillon! Respect and raw lust, fused, an altogether dazzling mix. I felt very much the center of attention now. There I was, behind this cute young stud, stuffing my cock up his tight ass, Doug now all excited and aroused as he pushed back eagerly against my thrusts.

"Look at him, he loves it, don't you Doug, baby?" Sandy almost sneered, seeing how her boyfriend had turned into a cock loving slut, eager to have his young ass plowed.

And then there was Sandy, behind me, driving her's deep intomyass. And not only was I fucking ass and having my own fucked, but my lips were now wrapped around Tommy's luscious cock, my daughter watching closely as her father sucked his first cock. Sucked it and loved sucking it! That I had to admit to myself. I'd become a convert, a convert to the pleasures of intimacy with those of my own sex. And to be converted like this in front of my own teenage daughter and her girlfriends somehow made it all that much exciting and deliciously forbidden.

But that wasn't all. My two hands were busy. One was reaching around to stroke Doug's shaft while I fucked him. The teen's dick was so damned hard too. That alone told me how much he must've been enjoying my cock pounding his tight young ass.

And speaking of tight young ass, while sucking Tommy, taking as much of his thick shaft in my mouth as I could, hungering for it, ravenous for the taste of cock now, I reached behind his balls with my other hand and slid two stiff fingers up his tight male ass.

"You're pretty busy, dad," Sophie cooed, a loving but lewd smile on her face, "you're a very dirty guy, it looks like. Fucking and getting fucked, sucking dick, sticking your fingers up teenage boys' assholes, feeling their cocks. Wow, dad! You really are a slut!"

Sophie and her girlfriends laughed, but it was true! Turned into a slut by a trio of sassy teenage girls, frisky as kittens and as nasty a gaggle of young whores.

Suddenly I could feel the cock in my mouth begin to throb, and moments later Tommy's cum was gushing into my mouth, so much of it, his cock spurting spurt after spurt after spurt! It was pooling in my mouth and some was even dripping out of the corners of my lips. My daughter, of course, noticed.

"Holy shit, dad, you sucked him off! You sucked Tommy off!"

"Your dad sucked him off?!" Sandy, drilling me from behind and out of view, gasped.

"Man, did he ever!" my daughter said, looking me in the eye, almost proudly.

Finally Tommy had finished and his cock softened, then he pulled away. But Sophie was right there, my beautiful young daughter, pressing her lips against mine now, kissing me deeply, lovingly, sharing the pool of Tommy's cum, our lips warm and moist and sticky, our intimacy more profound than ever. Little did I imagine when this day began that I'd be kissing my daughter passionately right after sucking off a boy, sharing that boy's cum with her.

And then I felt a second cock throb, the one in my hand, Doug's. And as his cock throbbed, unloading, I could feel his sphincter pulsating around my own dick. That little added bit of stimulation did it as suddenly I felt the crescendo, a blistering orgasm, a quiver of the purest pleasure as the seeds of that pleasure poured into Doug's ass, poured and poured and poured.

We had to catch our breath, suddenly weak, us three males, and then we disengaged.

Sandy pulled out of me, whipping around on her knees to take my cock in her mouth, eager to suck the cock had just been buried up her boyfriend's ass, sucking and licking off the last traces of semen, savoring the glaze of her boyfriend's well-fucked ass. And Cecilia and my daughter Sophie? They too had dropped to their knees, right behind Doug, and, like two hungry kittens lapping up warm cream, they were licking up the cum – my cum! – as it slowly seeped out of Doug's ass.

"Come down here, dad, and taste it, taste your own cum," Sophie cajoled seductively. And how could I resist, dropping down to my knees next to the two of them to lick the ass of the teen boy I had just fucked, savoring the taste of my own semen as it dripped out of his cute little ravaged male ass.

I fell asleep that night with my daughter next to me, Sandy and Cecilia and their two boyfriends bedding down elsewhere. When I awoke I saw Sophie had already gotten up, and I could hear the chirping sound of teen female voices in the kitchen, but not the boys. I got up, showered and was back in the bedroom, still drying myself off when Sophie and the two girls scampered into the room still stark naked.

"Hey dad!" Sophie said cheerily, pressing close, grabbing hold of the towel. Sandy picked up the other towel and began to help too, staring me straight in the eye with a really coy, sexy look as she slapped the towel between my legs and began to dry off my cock and balls. Naturally, I immediately stiffened.

"Oooh, Sophie, your dad issohot, his dick is getting hard already," Sandy said. "That's my dad!" Sophie retorted, girlish pride in her voice.

How could I not get hard, how couldany man not get hard with three lithe, gorgeous naked eighteen year old girls scampering about and pressing in close to sensually dry off his naked body with big fluffy towels. Then Sophie flung away the towel and pushed me down on the bed, the three girls tumbling down alongside me, Sophie kissing me, the other two gliding their hands all over my body, caressing, arousing.

My head began to spin as soon all three of the girls were down below, my daughter's lips wrapped around my cock, steely and erect again, Cecilia licking away sensually at my balls, and Sandy digging her tongue between my cheeks, into my ass, the ass she was the last to fuck the previous night, three hungry kittens, sucking and licking and lapping.

"Hey, dad?" Sophie said, coming up for air, her face bright and cheery, her eyes sparkling, "we'll all make you feel real good and fuck you and suck you and lick you right now, but you gotta promise two things, okay? First you gotta promise not to cum. And then you also gotta promise that, later, you do something we ask you to do, whatever it is, okay? And I swear to you it's something that's gonna make you feel good, is that cool."

Intoxicated, addicted to this sizzling youthful trio, how could I do anything but agree! And so for the next hour or so I luxuriated in a scorching menu of nasty sex acts with Sophie and her two girlfriends. They had made me promise not to cum, so I was still all charged up when we finally broke off from our intimacies. Outside the house I could now hear Doug and Tommy's voices. Cecilia went up to have a look.

"Where've they been?" I asked, wondering just what the boys had been doing while their two girlfriends were here, fucking me and sucking my cock and eating my ass.

"Oh, they went for a run, now they're taking a dip in the pool," Cecilia said, sharing knowing looks with Sandy and Sophie, very conspiratorial looks.

"Okay, dad, here's what we want. And remember, you promised," Sophie cooed, pressing close seductively, "we wanna see Doug and Tommy fuck you, dad, I wanna see them stick their big cocks up your ass and really fuck you hard and deep, okay?" After all that happened, after all the wild fantasies that had been racing through my feverish mind, Sophie sure as hell didn't have to work very hard to convince me. My smile told her that, it gave her the answer.

"Oh goody!' Sophie squealed in that girlish way of hers, "my dad's gonna take it up the ass again, this time fromguys."

"Yeah, and Doug's always so horny in the morning, especially after he takes a run," Sandy said. "Tommy too," Cecilia added.

"Okay, dad, let's go," Sophie said, taking me by the hand and starting to drag me out of bed, "let's go out to the pool."

"Sure, but first I need to pee," I told them, my cock having softened somewhat, and, after all that fucking, needing now to relieve myself.

"Okay, but we're gonna go in with you and watch," Sophie said, the three teens scampering after me to the bathroom. Sophie lifted the toilet seat for me and then took my cock in her hand and waited. My daughter's fingers clutching my penis only aroused me more and made it hard to pee. But I felt the pressure again, after my mug of coffee and all that fucking just before, and soon the stream burst out of me, the three teens looking down with unblinking eyes, fascinated. I kept pissing a river, loving the appreciative audience.

"I gotta have me some," Sophie announced, dropping down to her knees, still holding my cock as she stuck her tongue under the flow, my piss now splashing against my daughter's kittenish, thirsty tongue. And then she turned my cock and aimed it right between her open lips as I emptied the last of my piss directlyin my daughter's mouth!"

"Sophie isso fucking dirty, isn't she?" Sandy said to Cecilia, "drinking her own father's piss. Sophie, you're a fuckingurinal!" Sandy and Cecilia cackled lewdly, watching their girlfriend lap up the last few drops from the tip of my cock.

"Mmmmmh, yum yum," Sophie purred, licking her wet lips sexily, the sight of her making my cock instantly stiff again. "And you know what, dad? Watching you pee like that makesme feeling like going now, like I need to pee too." And with that she lowered the toilet seat, then settled her gorgeous young bottom down on the seat, spread her thighs apart so everyone had a good look, and began to pee a nice strong steam. God, she was sexy, my teenaged daughter, sitting there, sleek and naked and bright-eyed, pissing up a storm as her dad and her two girlfriends watched. When it got down to a trickle she reached for the toilet paper and felt it with her fingers, frowning.

"You know, dad? I think this toilet paper is a little too rough for my tender pussy. You think you could find another way to wipe me off?" she cooed, pouting sexily. Drunk with renewed arousal, I dropped to my knees and lowered my face between Sophie's open legs, lapping away at her wet, slightly salty cunt, wiping her clean.

"See, Sandy," Cecilia said, turning to her girlfriend, "now there's a dad who really loves his daughter, wiping off her cunt like that." The two girls laughed lustily.

"Okay," Sophie announced, getting up off the toilet, "let's go find Doug and Tommy."

We found them sunning themselves by the pool, their smooth, wiry, wet and naked bodies glistening in the sun. They were lying on mats, their eyes closed, their arms idly crossed behind their necks. Sophie put a hand to our lips to shush us as we tip-toed towards them. Sexy, mischievous smiles on their faces and silent as can be, Sandy and Cecilia straddled their boyfriends and lowered themselves slowly until, suddenly, their familiar pussies were planted right over their boyfriends' faces. That sure woke up Doug and Tommy in a hurry, the two girlfriends now sensually grinding away against their faces. Feeling a sudden ravenous hunger for young pussy, the young studs started slurping away as the two teens fed them their treats. I smiled to myself, knowing that less than half an hour ago my stiff cock had filled both those young, freshly-fucked cunts.

My daughter sat in a chair and watched, reaching for a baseball cap she put on her head. And she happened to be sitting in one of those director's chairs I keep poolside. Sophie looked very pleased with herself, very much in charge of the whole scene, very much the director.

"Okay guys," she said, clapping her hands sharply as Sandy and Cecilia lifted themselves and stood, their boyfriends' two cocks by now erect and stiff, like two thick flagpoles, a quick taste of wet, fragrant pussy all that was needed to get them up to full mast. "I'm going to sit here and run this show and I want everyone to perform for me just the way I want."

Merely a teen, but Sophie sure knew how to take charge; I was proud of my young daughter, sitting in her director's chair with her baseball cap on, and otherwise stark naked.

"Last night my dad fucked both you guys up the ass. Today you're going to return the favor," she announced. "Sandy? Cecilia? Pull up those two chairs and come over here, let's all enjoy the show." The two frisky girlfriends dragged their chairs alongside my daughter's, all three just hanging back lazily, languid and feline.

"Dad?" Sophie said, a wickedly sexy smile lighting up her face, but a sharp tone to her voice as she pointed down to Doug and Tommy's cocks, "get down there and start licking Doug's balls." I knelt and lowered my face, dragging my tongue over the rough skin of Doug's scrotum. Drunk on my daughter's commands and lusting for everything these two teen boys could give me, I licked those balls hungrily, suddenly craving the taste of teen male meat, Doug sighing as he enjoyed the intimate, sensual scotal tongue-bath..

"Okay, dad, now glide your tongue all the way up his shaft until you to get to the top, and then take his cock in your mouth and suck it, suck it like you mean it!" Sophie ordered, and I did just that, slowly dragging my tongue up the taut skin of Doug's steely cock. Only eighteen, but this teen washung, and then some. His girth was as impressive as the length, and most impressive of all was the steeliness of this young erect penis. I had gone down on Tommy last night while I was fucking his buddy, now I was sucking the buddy's cock.

"Yeah dad, suck it, take it all the way into your mouth, all the way down to the balls," Sophie urged, "you love the taste of cock, don't you dad? Fresh young cock."

All I could do was nod, my mouth stuffed. And the state of my own cock now, almost painfully erect, told the truth about just how aroused I was by what I was doing. Inch by thick inch I took Doug's cock deeper and deeper in my mouth. Luckily I had lately been getting much practice swallowing my daughter's strap-on cocks, Sophie always urging me to take them all the way down my throat, to the balls. Now all that practice was paying off. Looking up I could see that Doug's eyes were closed, an ecstatic expression on his face, groaning with unrestrained pleasure as I now determined to give him a blow job as good as any he'd ever gotten. I loved what I was doing, sucking a boy's cock, sucking it in front of others, in front of my daughter. All at once it felt so liberating, so utterly nasty, so deliciously satisfying.

"Wow, Sophie, your dad really know how to suck a dick," Sandy said.

"Who the fuck do you think taught him?" Sophie winked as the girls cackled, Sandy and Cecilia well aware of how much my daughter had recently come to love feeding me her strap-on, and how I had come to crave feasting on it. Especially knowing that after sucking it, the next destination would always be –my ass!

"Ok, dad, now Tommy," Sophie said, and I slid over to repeat the performance, licking Tommy's tight balls, sucking his gorgeous cock. Tommy was a little wilder, reaching down to hold on to my head as I sucked his cock, pumping the virile shaft into my mouth, fucking that mouth. "Uh huh! He growled huskily "suck my dick, suck it, then I'm gonna bury up it up your ass and show you what that shit's all about, Mr. Dillon." Again, the 'Mr. Dillon.' It somehow made it all even sexier, to be reminded like this that one of these teens was my own child, that I was more than twenty years older than any of them.

"Very good, dad. Now Tommy and Doug? How about you two turn over on your stomachs, let's see those two cutebutts of yours," Sophie now ordered as the teen studs flipped over and showed off their smooth, muscled young bottoms.

libidinal
libidinal
2,728 Followers