Dad's Camcorder Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers

She still had that peaceful, serene look on her face. It was too bad. She missed the whole thing.

It was only another minute or so before my cock softened. I pushed against her forehead and it came out of her mouth slowly with a wet sucking sound. The sight was like she was coughing up a thick snake. If I didn't know it was my own cock, I might have been disturbed by it.

Finally it flopped out, and with it a disgorge of cum that splattered on my stomach. My strength gave out. I let go of her head and let her collapse on top of me. She coughed twice, but didn't wake up. I had to laugh. It was just a relief that she was alive.

I might have fallen asleep myself. Someone got in the car parked next to ours and started it up and my eyes snapped open. The glow of the light was dim, but still enough to see into the car. Did they see Mrs. Petersen naked on top of me? If they did, it was too late to do anything about it.

I wiggled out from under her. My jeans were somewhere on the floor. I had to feel around in the dark to find them. Mrs. Petersen had left the keys in the ignition. I had to get us out of there before we got caught.

My cock was persistent. It was still half-hard and covered with a sticky coating of my cum and Mrs. Petersen's mucous. With my jeans only halfway up, I had to climb over her to get out on the driver's side before I could pull them all the way up.

I stumbled out of the car into the cool night air, holding my jeans with one hand. My cock swung free like a length of rope hanging from the front of my body. I grabbed it to stuff it back in my jeans and looked up. Miss Lydecia, my math teacher, was standing only a few feet away, next to one of the cars parked facing Mrs. Petersen's BMW, with a ring of keys in her hand. She was staring at my cock.

"Hello, Dorsey," she said.

"Miss Lydecia," I said.

I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do. It was too late to hide anything. She already got a good look at my cock. Should I put it away or continue to let her look?

The corner of her mouth turned up in a smile.

"What a surprise to see you here," she said.

"Not half as surprised as me."

She walked toward me, her half-smile turning to a full grin.

"I've heard a few of the girls on the team talking about you." She glanced down at my cock. "To be honest, I didn't think it was true."

I stuffed my half-hard cock in my jeans and zipped up. She turned to the BMW.

"Isn't that Mrs. Petersen's car? Have you been fooling around with Chloe?" she said, and leaned down to look in the back seat.

"Uh ... Not really," I said.

Miss Lydecia looked back at me with wide eyes. I knew what she was thinking. If she knew it was Mrs. Petersen's car, there was no way she could miss that it was Mrs. Petersen and not Chloe who was naked in the back seat.

"Is she asleep?" Miss Lydecia said.

I cleared my throat.

"She, uh ... She passed out."

She shook her head.

"I'll never doubt those girls again. Make sure you get her home safe," she said, and turned back to her car.

I didn't wait for her to wave goodbye. I jumped in the driver's seat and started the car up. It took me a minute to think of what to do. I had only driven a stick shift a few times and I had to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. I had my learner's permit in case I got pulled over, and I had an adult driver in the car with me, but it would be difficult to explain why she was naked and unconscious in the back seat.

I didn't get more than a few blocks from the school before she started to stir. She groaned first, and I may have said a silent prayer of thanks. She sat up and coughed a few times.

"Dorsey? What happened?" she said.

Her voice was a little hoarse.

"You passed out," I said.

"What were we doing?"

"You were ... You were sucking my dick."

She rubbed her neck.

"That explains why my throat is so sore. My jaw aches. How long was I out?"

"Maybe ten minutes," I said.

She stared at me in the rearview mirror with her mouth hanging open.

"Was your cock in my throat the whole time?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my God."

She was quiet for a while. I kept driving, not headed anywhere in particular. She pulled down her blouse and bra and put her shorts back on.

"You came, didn't you? I was unconscious and you came in my throat, didn't you?" she said.

"I had to. It was stuck. That was the only way I could get it out."

I shook my head. It sounded nuts to me, and I just lived through it. But Mrs. Petersen laughed. She leaned over the back of my seat and reached around to put her hand on my chest.

"That is the wildest thing I've ever heard of. I swear to you, I'm not like that, really, I'm not. I never even thought about fooling around with another man since I married my husband. Well, at least not any man I know."

"Sorry I spoiled it for you," I said.

"What? Are you kidding? You haven't spoiled anything. You've given me a new life."

"Oh," I said.

"Good Lord, son. How do you produce so much cum? I can feel it sloshing in my belly. I can taste it, too. You taste good."

"Thanks," I said.

"You'd think with all that protein in my stomach I wouldn't be hungry. So why am I starving?"

"Fucking me must have taken a lot out of you," I said.

She laughed. "I thought I was the one who took a lot out of you. So where are you taking me to eat? I'm starving," she said.

I slowed down and made a turn onto Cross Road. Abe's was still open, but it was in the other direction. Maybe Holly, that waitress was still there. I wouldn't mind giving her another look at my cock, and who else I was fucking that night. Mrs. Petersen laughed again.

jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers
12