Dad's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked harder and harder, until he climbed right up on top of the center of the table. It shifted in all directions as they continued on fucking harder and harder! The legs of the table became fragile as the joints loosened.

Screaming mushroomed outside of the kitchen with moans, cries, and appreciative remarks extending to the upstairs, basement, out the kitchen window, and possibly heard by nearby neighbors outdoors.

As he readied himself to climax, Will banged his dad's girlfriend with more unyielding power. She screamed and moaned as the sounds stretched further outside to complimentary neighbors.

Cries or moans of happiness, enjoyment, fulfillment, and ultimate pleasure were voiced from her pussy as she expressed every possible sensation known. Finally Sally orgasmed as she squealed for more of Wills cock

"Oh god what a great fuck you are Sally. What a great time I've had being with you right now. My god that's for sure and you are sexy as hell too. No one could be as perfect as you were right this moment", he shouted at her even though she was right underneath him on the kitchen table.

"Ohhh Will, thank you, thank you. Hearing you say that is so, so incredible. Believe me baby, you are as great a fuck yourself! That's for sure baby! I hope we don't become stranger's. Maybe after dinner, we can see if we're up to it again?

"Oh hell yes, Sally. I'm down for it! A little titty fuck, maybe you'd like to suck me off, and maybe just maybe you're game for a little backside action? Do you and my dad get into that at all?"

"Ummm, let's leave that out of this, hehehe. I'm with you tonight, besides I don't kiss and tell. But maybe, just maybe since you're family, I'll let you know later on. Come into the other room and we'll snuggle there. Oh by the way, that's a nice cock you have honey. Maybe I'll give you an extra treat and suck on it a bit for you."

"Hmmm, he replied, sounds as though you like brats over beef huh? I mean since the briskets burnt to a crisp, that's what for dinner, the other white meat, or something like that?"

Laughing, they got off the table and it collapsed to one side as a leg cracked in two places. Another leg was broken due to a bolt snapped in half on it. They laughed louder, walked hand in hand up the stairs instead. But since the grill was still on, Will ran back down, put on his trunks, went out, and shut it off. He skipped directly upstairs to finish off the evening with Sally.

"So much for dinner huh" he said sarcastically.

"Well maybe it's yet to come" she replied sharply.

12