Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken had ushered out the deliveryman as quick as possible, but not before he had had a good eyeful of events. Ken loved seeing Susie so near to her climax she was in such an aroused state, with her legs spread wide and his son between them teasing his Mothers fanny so expertly. Indeed she was doing her best to resist, but he could tell that she had giving in to his soft and persistent ministrations to her pussy.

Tonight, he hoped after this wonderful effort by Jon she would become his, he was sure that she would be making love to him very soon and would be offering her body to him and then he would give her the serious fucking that they both knew she was desperate for.

He knew he would then forever lose that part of her love, but he had already accepted that it had to happen sooner or later. She would not have been able to go without real sex for the rest of her life; it just would not be fair on her after all she is still a young woman.

He was so pleased that their son had accepted his invitation and it seemed that he was proving to be the perfect person for her; he knew that people would never understand, but he trusted his son more than he trusted anyone to treat her right so he was a happy man indeed.

He heard her pleading, "Jon stop please, please stop, oh don't do this to me, and don't let me show myself up like this."

I thought it time I gave Mum a rest, she was very turned on now and I wanted her to recover before we held each other again, as I was sure we would. Sue at last felt him move his hand; she had felt so close to heaven that she hated it when she felt his hand stop its lovely movements over her fanny. She suddenly jumped and groaned, "oh god yes," as Jon bent down and planted a kiss on her soft mound.

He then tried to flick her clit with his tongue, but it was difficult through her panties. She laid there her tense body exhausted. Her legs were still open as Jon got to his feet and looked lovingly down at her she smiled at him weakly. That was when she saw the huge bulge in his trousers; she stretched out her hand running her fingers along its hard length.

I gasped at her touch, "would you like it Mother, would you like me to run it over your body and across your lips?" I whispered to her. My own excitement building she looked at me through glazed and hooded eyes.

"Ooh Jon, we can't do that it's just not right, but my it's so beautifully big," she whispered.

"It's hard for you Mum, you made it like this you are a beautiful and very sexy woman and it is hard and throbbing for your body."

Susie sighed deeply drinking in his sincere flattery "No please take it away we mustn't you know that," she wailed.

She started to close her legs and sit up. I stepped closer to her and rubbed my cock across her cheek; even in my trousers, she must have felt it. It was the hardest I have ever known it. Susie almost gave in when she felt him rub it across cheek; she turned her face so that his cock would run across her mouth, and she kissed it a couple of times and then pushed him away.

"Jon, darling, stop now please don't tease me any more."

Jon eased away from her and watched as she stood and brushed her skirt back down and into place, she looked at him lovingly. She was beginning to go red as she started to feel ashamed and embarrassed at the shameful way she had allowed her son to play with her pussy.

"I think we must be about even now, don't you," Susie commented with a smile. Her voice a little shaky she was trying to cover up her the awkwardness she was feeling.

I grinned at her, "more than even I think," I answered her.

She nodded and looked at Ken curiously, as he came towards them. Why, she thought to herself again this time almost angrily is he allowing this to happen, what has caused this dramatic change in him, he would never countenance such behaviour from her before and nor would she from him.

She knew that he did not mind her flirting, but this was a lot more than that especially as it was her son involved, although she could not see what difference that should make, in fact it should be worse.

She decided that she needed to speak to him about it. He gave her a big hug and kissed her cheek, "I love you so much," he told her as hugged her close.

"Well I was beginning to wonder," she replied hinting at her confusion.

She softened towards him though when she saw how hard he was smiling. She hugged him back,

"Yes I know and I love you as well, this has been a strange evening, but I do so love being around my family." Now gathering her composure a little added,

"Around some more than others though," she giggled as she pulled Jon gently towards her and they embraced and kissed each other gently. Susie tenderly runs her fingers across his face, feeling the shape and manliness of his skin,

"Why are you teasing me so Jon, why are you making me feel as if I am the only woman in the world. I love this attention, but I am your mother."

I pulled her a little closer and gently licked and kissed her neck,

"I have told you already, because I realise how much you mean to me and how much I love you." I replied.

We smiled at each other and kissed again on the cheek, she added as she broke the embrace,

"I am not sure many Mothers and sons get as close as we have though." Then to give herself some time to recover she excused herself.

"If you two sexy men will excuse me I need to visit the bathroom," and with a wiggle of her arse she flounced out.

"Phew, that was something else Dad, she is so sweet and so damned sexy, and it was all I could do to stop myself going any further."

Ken shook his head and warmly smiled, "I could see that son, and she is really gorgeous you are going to become a very lucky man, you both have a special spark for each other."

It was the first time Dad had ever referred to me as a man and funnily enough it made me feel good,

"I am not a lucky man yet." I remarked.

"That's as maybe," he replied "but do you have any doubt now that she finds you very sexually attractive because I don't. We have defiantly done the right thing Jon, but it is not to late if you want to back out and change your mind," he told me.

A brief look of concern flitted across his face. I tried to guess his mood and wondered if it was all getting too much for him, I could easily understand if he was.

"The same goes for you Dad, if you want it all to stop just say the word and I will understand; honest it will not be a problem."

He shook his head, "that's nice of you to make sure I still feel the same, but I have worked to hard at this and I still firmly believe it really will be best for all the family."

Then with a pat on my back he added, "And rest assured I will not be jealous in any way. I will still have a lot of her and she will be so much happier."

He took a sip of his drink then said thoughtfully, "It may not be a problem for you if we stop, but I honestly and truly believe it will be for your Mother. I hate to use terms like this about her, but she is gagging for it even more after this the special way you have treated her weekend, she is I am now sure even more that she is desperate for a good hard fucking" he said and then added.

"She is ripe now for picking, so go for the kill as soon as you want to and don't forget to be really firm with her, once you have told her something make sure she does it, don't let her wriggle out of things."

"I won't Dad," I promised, "but she has got to accept me and my rules before she gets what she wants, she will need to make promises to me and ask me to be her man and promise to obey me," I told him.

"God she will love that." he enthused.

Susie fell against the bathroom door when she got inside her legs were like jelly, she could not believe how talented Jon was, how he had made her feel so very special, just as he has done all weekend. At times she felt really servile to him, especially when he was forceful tonight with his gentle assertiveness he drove her really crazy.

She tried to act calm and nonchalant in front of her men, but inside she was a nervous wreck, her body was pulsing with sexual energy, her nipples were stiff and sensitive and her fanny was throbbing with a sort of an exquisite sort of itch. She had been bad enough and really frustrated before, but now she felt so very desperate for a good cock, one just like Jon's she thought. She knew it was not right, but he has such a lovely one. I could be such an easy lay tonight; she thought I would spread my legs willingly and easily for some one with a good hard cock like that, she admitted to herself.

She sat on the toilet and lowered her pants, they were really wet it had been some time since she had produced so much love juice, she had to wipe herself it had been flowing copiously from her and it was still seeping, she got a buzz as she realised that it was all Jon's doing. She pulled her pants up her legs, they rolled and snagged against her they were so wet, she loved the feel of the damp material hugging her bloated lips. She knew she ought to change them, but she was feeling very sexy and a little kinky she thought, not only that she does not normally get as wet as this and she wanted to enjoy the feeling.

Susie knew that she looked nice and sexy, but didn't expect that sort of reaction from her family; she had a nice feeling as she thought about the deliveryman seeing her and much to her surprise she adored her wonderfully sexy feelings when she knew that her husband was watching her open her legs like that for their son and then to know he was watching as he was so deliciously naughty with her. Susie tried to shake the vision and memory of Jon's wonderful tenderness from her mind, I really must get a grip of myself, I cannot allow that to continue, it is so nasty and wrong, she told herself.

Ken and Jon were in the living room, Ken had refilled his glass and Jon had decided not to drive and so was having a beer.

"Dad I think I will go out for half an hour, just for a walk, it will help cool me off and maybe Mum might like to talk, she must be wondering why you are not complaining bitterly about me getting so dirty with her." I told him.

"Yea, I suppose she must be wondering what's happening," he confessed, "your walk will give me the chance to explain things to her, wish me luck," he chuckled.

"Oh trust me I do," I told him enthusiastically.

"Before you go," Dad added, "we both can see how much Susie is turned on how do you think she will react to another look at your cock?"

I shrugged my shoulders; he never gave me time to answer,

"I am sure it would add to her sexual high, remember it's been a very long time since she has seen a stiff cock and seeing yours again will certainly make her think about you some more."

I could not see what he was getting at and thought that he might be right; after all I wanted to tease her and rack up her frustration still further.

"How would I do that then," I enquired.

His face lit up with a huge grin, "It is unlikely that she has locked the bathroom door, she rarely does at home," he explained. "So you could just walk in on her and pretend you need a pee, that is unless the idea is a bit to much for you."

"No" I replied hastily, "but won't it gross Mum out."

Dad laughed, "I think she will be too surprised and paying to much attention to your monster to be grossed out, as you put it."

"Well, it seems like a plan, but I am a little nervous about it;" I confessed "but if you think it will help I will try it." Dad smiled and nodded his consent at me.

Susie had washed her hands, made sure her make up was ok and brushed her hair, she was standing with her legs slightly apart for balance, holding her skirt up under her chin and adjusting her knickers pulling the edges out and over her swollen lips to make sure they were covered.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when the door opened and was very shocked to see Jon standing there; she was too amazed to move she just stayed as she was with her skirt up over her waist.

"Oh I am sorry, as the door was unlocked I assumed you had left," I lied looking at her gorgeous sexy mound.

"I am desperate for a pee, you don't mind do you," I asked as I unzipped my trousers and pulled out my slowly stiffening cock.

I held it at the base with one hand pressing back my trousers to try and show it off even more. I grasped it half way down with the other hand and tried to point it at the pan, but that is hard with a growing cock, but eventually it started to flow.

Susie was now slowly recovering from the interruption, but she could not look away from the sight before her, it held her gaze she was looking longingly at his manhood, she desperately wanted to hold it again.

"That was a nice view Mum thanks for the show, but you are making me stiff again and I will not be able to go."

That broke her trance like state; she blushed, dropped her skirt and continued to stare. Her pulse was racing and her hands were starting to perspire, Jesus it looks so inviting, she wanted, almost needed that cock, she thought.

With a smile and shocked at my own boldness I said to her, "You can hold it for me if you want too, you used to you know."

She looked him in the eye, "yes, yes I know I did, but, err, err that was a long time ago," she stammered.

After a short pause she went on, "Jon why did you do this, I would have left if you had waited," she mumbled.

"I thought as you were family it would be ok and I was desperate, sorry," I smiled at her.

Then I giggled "does that mean I have got to hold it myself then," I cheekily asked.

Mum came up behind me put her arms under mine and cuddled my chest, pulling herself close to me, I felt her grind her mound into my arse and her breathing get shallow.

"Jon you are so cruel to me, why do you persist in teasing me this way its not at all fair," she whimpered while still wiggling her hips and fanny against me.

She whispered very deliberately into my ear. "Yes Jon I would love to hold it for you and to answer your question," Her frustration and lust had now taken over and she seemed to have no control of what she was saying.

"Yes I do crave and I do want your cock, I want to hold it and kiss it I want you to put it into my body and fuck me hard with it. I think you have a gorgeous and sexy cock, I could worship it, but I am married and I have never been unfaithful to my husband and I won't start now."

She drew breath hardly believing what she was telling him,

"You have tempted me more than anyone ever has, but I won't give in to you. You are also my son, you were my child, and it's against the law. All those are perfectly good reasons why I will resist my desires and my more basic urge to make love to your terrific looking cock."

She kissed my neck and allowed her hand to briefly grasp the base of my manhood; she let out a moan, "Mm it's so nice," she uttered as she walked out of the door

Dads Sad Dilemma

Part Three

Explanations Needed

I was surprised at Mums little outburst and smiled, Dad was right yet again about her feelings, but it did not look to promising she seems quite determined to resist my best efforts I thought. I shook myself dry, washed my hands and went back downstairs. I briefed Dad and told him exactly what she had said to me.

"Well she said it plain enough, but we will see, I am sure that she will come to you or should I say cum for you soon enough. She is just trying to come to terms with her sense of moral shame and what she perceives as her guilt for having such feelings for her son, but I am still convinced it will all be ok, now go for your walk and let me have some time with her."

Susie was sitting on her bed trying to settle her nerves; she was shaking and trembling with frustration and passion. Her body was wracked with desire and uncertainty. He did look so good as he stood there holding his cock. She had shocked herself by admitting those things to him and talking so honestly, it made her feel worse because for the first time she had confessed and expressed how she truly felt, it was as if she was almost obsessed and that is silly she told herself. She was starting to get nervous about the way she was feeling towards her son and the way that Ken had not objected to their blatant behaviour.

However, she had told Jon plainly enough how she felt and although she had more than enjoyed the attention and she knew that she would miss that, it may be for the best she would just have to see what happens now. After sitting alone for a few minutes she started to relax a little, she still felt very turned on her insides quivering with unsatisfied lust, but she felt she could cope, so she made her way downstairs. Susie joined her husband and accepted an offered glass of wine, she took it sat and looked around for her son.

"Where's Jon," she asked.

Ken noticed the way she was trying to sound casual and off hand, but he saw her eyes looking around anxiously.

"He has just popped out," Ken told her.

Susie tried to hide her disappointment, she felt stupid, she had just told him that he had no chance with her and walked out before he could answer and now she was verging on being upset because he had left her. How was the poor man supposed to feel he must be confused by her actions and words?

Ken felt for her he knew she was disappointed, he touched her hand in an attempt to comfort her. She smiled weakly and sipped her drink, this was the first time she had regretted packing up smoking a ciggy would really be good now she thought.

"He went for some air I am sure he wont be very long," Ken said soothingly.

She smiled and looked for some clue in his face to explain his odd acceptance of her and Jon's outlandish behaviour, in fact he was almost encouraging them, that was not normal. She bucked up her courage.

"Ken what is going on this is just not normal, you just standing by and letting me and Jon flirt like that?"

Ken had expected this especially after Jon had warned him about her feelings.

"Susie, I promise you there is nothing going on as you put it, well not really."

He took a drink from his glass, Susie was silent not knowing what to ask next, but she knew that he was not finished talking so she kept quiet.

"Darling you know how much I love you,"

He did not feel confident about explaining his ideas to her it was easier telling Jon and that was bad enough.

"I know you must be surprised at the way I did nothing to curtail you and Jon." Then he paused not being sure what word he should use so as not to upset her.

He carried on speaking. "Playing around together, but I was very happy to see you both bonding in a new and more adult way, kind of reviewing and renewing your relationship. It is great to see you so confident and happy again, I am extremely happy to see you smiling once more."

Susie was perplexed she had not expected that answer.

"Since my illness" he went on "I have been less than a perfect husband and lover to you and as you can guess it has upset me no end."

She now took his hands and held them, "Oh Darling," she started, but he stopped her.

"What you do not know is that I have had a second opinion and it appears there is very little chance of a significant recovery. I have been concerned that it might affect our relationship and marriage, although I thought it unlikely, but I do not want to lose you."

"You wouldn't" Susie cried.

He tenderly squeezed her hands and nodded "I know you have a plastic lover, I also know it's not like the real thing and as you became more, and shall we say in need. I was frightened that you might feel the need to take a lover and in this small village that would soon get around."